Unpopular opinions on Yea Forums

I prefer pixel shit to AAA graphics.

Attached: 1553971674674.png (645x773, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_2_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_GameCube_games
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's not an opinion, it's a fact. if you said you think they are better, now that would be an opinion, you illiterate retard

>unpopular

I like motion controls.
I don't think mobile is an inherently bad platform.

You retarded nigger.

fpbp
How will ESLs ever recover?

can't wait to get Moonlighter for free, fuck Steam

RNG is a very fun mechanic in the right hands. It's just very rarely handled well.

Movie games are comfy

Daikatana is better than Quake 2.

Pixel and cell shaded graphics are better than anything else

Gacha games are fun

JRPGs are dull as fuck with very few exceptions

Oblivions better than skyrim

Herro R*ddit chan~
Go back to r/unpopularopinions
Nigger

Hi, John

Linearity is not inherently bad in a game. The problem is when the prevailing representation of linearity in AAA games these days is so railroading that it's insulting.

5th gen was the most aesthetically pleasing and soulful gen. It was just so unique looking compared to most games made before and since

GameCube babies are the biggest bitches in the entire industry

Every fucking GC game causes them to be the biggest entitled fuck heads in the history of bitches

>MUH DOUBLE DASH
>MUH THOUSAND YEAR DOOR
>MUH PIKMIN 2 CAVES
>MUH RESI EVIL 4
>MUH TWIN SNAKES
>MUH DARK AND SCARY LUIGI’S MANSION
>>>>>>>Melee Fags

Reminder that no matter how much of a bitch you or any other fan base are, you will never be as much of a bitch as GameCube fags

gc has the most memorable and powerful lineup of games out of any game system. get over it you sourpuss

I’m not saying the games aren’t good
the fan base are becoming to selfish and attacking every other game because it’s not exactly like the GameCube games

Bioshock Infinite is a fantastic game, one of the best ever made. People only hate it because they were disappointed in what the original trailers promised them

I wanna kill myself

Not even in its own generation.

Attached: a0384c4f-40db-45fe-8554-7c9e323d8ae7_1.f4629d0529dcb28e49010abafa93d628[1].jpg (450x450, 25K)

Shadow of the Colossus may have been listed as the GOAT more then any Post 2000s game, but one game alone doesn't make an entire library memorable

> RE4
> REmake
> Wind Waker
> Melee
> Metroid Prime
> Metroid Prime 2
> Paper Mario TTYD
> Eternal Darkness
> Beyond Good & Evil
These are literally the only games on the GameCube that people ever talk about

>one game
I'm sure I could post games to match stuff on the gamecube game per game on its biggest hits for stuff that is almost as good if not better, plus more due to ps2s fucking massive library.
But I'm not because that is subjective anyways.

So instead I'll just post this and be done with it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_2_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_GameCube_games

Gamecube could of been much better if it bothered to support third party stuff more. But it didn't and was left with a kinda limited library in the end.

I mean there's pikmin, but then again, that was pretty much a pc game as well. Based nintendo?

I hate 2d platformers

This but snes

>Luigi's Mansion
>Ocarina of Time
>Final Fantasy VII
>A Link to the Past
>Ratchet & Clank
>Mario Sunshine
>Symphony of the Night

All of these games are bad.

Xbox is better than Playstation

opinion
/əˈpJnjən/
noun
a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
"I prefer pixel shit to AAA graphics." is fact, yes, but it's also an opinion you dumb-ass.

If anyone says "pixel shit" I immediately dismiss their opinion. Graphics whores are a fucking cancer on this industry by horrendously inflating the time and cost of production, leading to lower quality games.

Shut up, Willits

Attached: IMG_20190713_200845.jpg (538x553, 70K)

Save me, Romero

Attached: 2cecb22ecd05b2ed24989b77257e5301_original.jpg (700x759, 288K)

Is that a whisky bottle?

I hate the fucking orange and/or purple tint used in lighting shaders in most games nowadays with this awful high contrast.
Fucking days look like sunsets in these games and I really hate it.
I literally can't find a good Minecraft shader because they do that shit, too.

ESO is the best single player elder scrolls game. I have no fucking idea why they made it an MMO

Why do whites make this face?

preference =/= opinion, unless accompanied with a reason for the preference.
That's my opinion on the matter, because I preffere to make that distinction due to it being logical in my mind.

No it's Pure Leaf

>Man do I love the screen effects AAA developers put into my game

Attached: My vision is fine.jpg (1920x1080, 510K)

nowhere is that more exemplified than the single most overrated controller in gaming history.

Pros:

>Left stick is great
>Comfortable
>face button layout is pretty good in games that are designed around it

Neutral:

>Feel of the analogue triggers with the click at the end is considered great by some, others don't like them. Up to personal taste, I'll drop this in neutral.

Con:
>no select button, only start
>face button layout is a nightmare in games that aren't designed to use it
>c-stick is fucking dogshit
>d-pad is fucking dogshit, you cannot play a a proper fighting game on this thing don't even try
>the z-button, do I need to elaborate?

This thing has so many cons to relatively few pros but people want to act like it's the greatest controller ever

Attached: GameCube_controller[1].png (1800x1400, 2.2M)