What's your first move?

What's your first move?

Attached: desertattack.jpg (768x432, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/swadley/
roblox.com/games/2685033561/A-Machine-Updated
roblox.com/games/30983819/DFB-Early-Alpha
roblox.com/games/43770769/Destroy-Famous-Buildings-of-the-World-Classic-Vr
roblox.com/games/8949490/Build-your-own-combat-ship-and-sail-it-Very-hard#!/game-instances
youtu.be/zh23fa6i21I
devforum.roblox.com/t/increase-devex-rates/251433
roblox.com/games/102410241/DEADZONE
store.steampowered.com/app/304930/Unturned/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vip door

>dies

>he doesnt have the shirt

Attached: wellok.png (338x327, 169K)

drive the car at top speed for a flank only seen in high level dust 2 gameplay

>inb4 shirt doesn’t work anymore because the code broke

what game is this

shoot rocket at teammate, killing us both instantly.

Fly a copter under the map and flank the enemy

But the code in that old space game works, and the guy that made it still hasnt fixed the client side btools

old roblox

use the helicopter to get through the vip door with the funky ass physics engine. I remember doing it before

bad company for tards

isnt bad company bad company for tards?

>he doesn't know how to code

Attached: b397fc8a9ffd044b79650d4756664af7.png (768x432, 388K)

I always wanted to play this when I was younger, but the edgy fags there would never explain how any of it worked.

I was always good at building but scripting was way too hard for me to comprehend as a lad. I liked to mess with weapon scripts though

enter the ULTRA VIP door

the roblox developer community is exponentially more hostile than any board here will ever be
blockland had the better modding community imo

I'll never forgive Badspot for what he did to Blockland.

It's fucking funny how you have a better chance finding people to help you here than on the Roblox forums. What the fuck happened to the community?

daily reminder vurse is a pedophile

roblox development can be and is used to extort ACTUAL MONEY from children, so why the FUCK would they help you do anything? you are a potential competitor. Every tard who knows how to arrange some letters in lua is all scrambling to get on the cash train.

Quitting and playing this

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

The "I'm gonna be a complete jerk for no reason" face.

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 10K)

v21 was garbage, but there's only so much you can do on the same engine tribes 2 was built on

do you guys remember all of the military groups where every group leader had a power complex and talked ingame like “Absolutely Pathetic, You are Nothing but a Worthless idiot.”
I loved to join those groups just to fuck with them.
I remember also raiding a historically accurate civil war game along with the entire forum and we shot anyone we saw at the same time

any RT chads here?

FUCK OFF SWADLEY

Get in nearest unoccupied helicopter, ram into opponent's base

wait for teammates to get in the squad heli and then jump out of pilot seat over enemies
wait I don't remember if this game had fly tool where the thing would stay in the air after jumping out or it would drop like a rock

I just shitposted on atr and ot

>boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/swadley/
>266 results starting 2015
who? is this some /vg/ autism?

oh shit I forgot to tell you guys but I remember going to lgbt hang out games and bullying people by sending them oversexualized art of their characters. None of them ignored me either they’d always send me messages back

Attached: 1E14DDE3-8C8D-4160-AB9D-9E24A601D13F.jpg (1195x1854, 337K)

turn the bomb values to be really high and just nuke everything

There is no community except for ecelebs and literal children now. Youtube helped ruin roblox, though it wasn't the solo killer.

me

>complete the obby
>get icepath and fuck with other people trying to complete the obby

Attached: 1545954431103.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

use my now fully developed adult mind to do 5D Quake maneuvers and rocket launcher the 30 IQ children that play this without even using a Heli.

when did roblox made it's big comeback?
i remember playing it, my favorite game was a Medieval rp one with factions and everything, but that was a long fucking time ago

>balefire niggers off of the tightrope sections just before they hit the spawn

Attached: awesome face.png (600x600, 57K)

>let someone ride your path to the winner's spawn
>drop them right before they make it

Once in a while people plays it for nostalgia sake.

Attached: france vs russia.png (931x881, 1.23M)

do any of you guys remember an early game where there were two teams in two castles and when the castle gates open you fight on a green baseplate and you’re given a random class? I can’t find it

No but I remember checking out some news of Group wars going on at 'bases', and thought it’d be cool to check out
9 times outta 10 the odds were blatantly in the defenders favor because their base had all the weapons and defensive positions, while the attackers spawned with nothing much and out in the open

>get killed while doing obby
>head lands on the next spawn

Attached: oof.png (300x300, 30K)

>get killed while doing obby
>head lands on the starting spawn

Attached: rope neck myslef.png (508x596, 258K)

I have vivid images of role playing a lot on Welcome to the Town of Robloxia.
I like being an evil baby criminal and hanging out in the news station.

>trap random player inside of a path
>when it fades they fly out 50 feet into the air because of roblox physics

Attached: 0AD6C480-4342-4AC6-964D-8046233C1496.gif (435x250, 908K)

reminder that roblox will be remembered as nothing more than these images

>guy dies to lava
>use his corpse as a stepping stone

Attached: 1534401426086.jpg (640x640, 116K)

>close roblox
>open blockland
>open island warfare
Ahh, that's the stuff

>"say 123 for a gf"
"123"
>I pick them up
>we drive to a house
>we go in
>they log off
ITS NOT FAIR BROS!!!!

Attached: not allowed.png (93x99, 21K)

get the fuck out of Yea Forums, you fucking zoomers. roblox forums were a complete and total cesspool of cancer, it's a shame they killed it off so some of you fucks came here. nothing posted on this site will ever remotely come close to the gut-retching autism you faggots posted.

have you ever been on Yea Forums?

i have, and i've also had the pleasure of seeing the roblox forums. we'd be doing humanity a favor by committing genocide on everyone that regularly posted on that site

Why not just commit genocide to all humans, therefore no bad threads would exist.

I liked asking for a mommy and scare them with telling them they need to pick up their son in the prison.

I want a mommy

Favorite Zero mission in sanandreasbut that's not saying much

>go to destroy the wall place
>take a plane over to the edge of the wall
>gradually break a small hole in the edge
>sneak into the wall while all the winners are still killing my dudes with multirockets
>touch the spawn

Attached: D_YWXfpW4AIN6-V.jpg (750x652, 30K)

Fly a helicopter under the map, into other teams VIP area. Hijack a VIP heli and hope my team doesn't shoot me down by accident.

I still have access to my roblox account. And I still remember how I used to customize my avatar.

Attached: Sketch (345).png (526x651, 298K)

you used THAT yellow?

I’ll post whatever I want wherever I want faggot

Attached: C4B31048-C112-416B-AAF9-AFAB773638CE.png (475x325, 138K)

I realized my mistake later on in my roblox career.
Also show off your robloxians.

Attached: Sketch (347).png (533x666, 272K)

Attached: Sketch (346).png (537x669, 268K)

Attached: 3de448ed1567d63f6e72b054408fdfbd.png (352x352, 35K)

Attached: 12b567603e325a3b5b916076f690d719.png (352x352, 42K)

>not knowing how to clip through the corners of rooms

Attached: c451dc34a1ce367cee307bb22cede515.png (352x352, 62K)

fuck off kurugii

roblox.com/games/2685033561/A-Machine-Updated

holy shit this brings me back

Always took the jeep. Drive across the map avoiding rockets, park behind enemy's base, get on top of the jeep, hop over fence, steal flag, and take the jeep back to base to capture the flag.

I recall that those jeeps were fast as fuck and satisfying to drive. That or my memory is fucking with me and I'm thinking if another game

I can't find the original Destroy Famous Buildings.
roblox.com/games/30983819/DFB-Early-Alpha

Ive heard this game is real real bad now, what changed since 2011?

Technically speaking Roblox is better than ever with the studio being even more robust allowing for crazy shit like zero gravity vehicles and high quality lighting.
Problems arrive when you go to the front page on the games catalog and get bombarded by pay to win bull shit.

fuck those fags. a bunch of ugly neckbeards that would never amount to pussy

roblox.com/games/43770769/Destroy-Famous-Buildings-of-the-World-Classic-Vr
Found the original I was talking about.

Guys...

Attached: FAGGOT.png (1005x508, 50K)

Attached: c39c94711e3bd9b5ba1de7248a6432a1.png (352x352, 51K)

anyone with that face or pic related were always enormous pricks and also probably ODers

Attached: Png.png (150x150, 2K)

>kills the games for shadows
IM STILL MAD

Attached: 1541008249022.png (1080x1039, 653K)

The female face is cheaper than the male face by almost exactly 78%.

Attached: 36a197daef5ae27c66fb9be08983ec84.png (352x352, 56K)

unironically looks like a clownface

Attached: image.png (352x352, 24K)

I remember back in like 2007 me and a friend stayed on a game for like 2 hours after the weird test servers went down, and one of the admins logged on with us to politely tell us to get the fuck off of it. It was a weird time for online games, felt like the wild west.

roblox.com/games/8949490/Build-your-own-combat-ship-and-sail-it-Very-hard#!/game-instances

Everytime i log on there's nothing good to play

Attached: funy robloc.png (352x352, 45K)

Well, you probably realized at one point they were in steady decline. But here's the horrifying extent of what happened

>Roblox becomes more and more greedy. Removes option to buy 12 month and lifetime builder's club, and remove tix from the game COMPLETELY. The minimum price you can buy anything for is also now 15 robux. So you could buy something from someone who's very charitable after one day of builder's club, and never if you don't want to/can't spend money on Roblox
>They never fix that thing where any slight script updates wreck scripts across every game. So now thousands of games belonging to lost accounts are now literally unplayable because someone would have to go in and make the thing work on the new thing
>When you lose builder's club, your places are once again locked down to one. So now, yet more games are lost to time
>Turns out A LOT more pedos than you thought were on Roblox. Usually the perps were schlubs on the forums that weren't as heavily moderated as something like ROBLOX should be, because the 10 and 12 year olds there are more pliable than you'd think, but some creators of popular games were also ousted as pedos and escaped punishment for a long, long time, if they faced any at all. Several were people who made "RP Hang-out" sort of places, one was Explode1, who made those platformers that were sort of like Banjo Kazooie.
And this is the biggest one
>Roblox rolled out a feature that let you turn Robux into actual, real money

This was when ROBLOX made its complete transition into soulless, faceless. malicious brand. Let me break down just how completely this might've wrecked something about ROBLOX you loved.

Attached: I don't even notice when it hurts anymore.png (425x490, 451K)

>Roblox rolled out a feature that let you turn Robux into actual, real money

I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was that bad.

Isn't this game literally aimed at 8 year olds? Gotta get 'em while they're young eh?

It gets worse
>Creators now have a financial incentive to create pay to win games that isn't a sweet looking virtual avatar
>ROBLOX has a huge finnancial incentive to promote them because now, the only way to get ROBUX, and I mean the ONLY way, is to buy it with real money somehow.
>Thus, most games on the front page are riddled with freemium stuff
>There is no way to complain about the oversaturation of these games or how expensive ROBLOX is now, because they've deleted the forums. There is no one to contest them now.
>Creators get drunk off this power and make asses of themselves. I, personally, think this is why we've been seeing so many grooming scandals pop up

I really wish I could still enjoy Roblox. I hated how it was changing as a kid, and I hate it now. It's been like watching my grandpa with dimentia get worse over the years. Only it's not my grandpa, it's a game I loved as a child, shambling around like a zombie, or a movie star with too much plastic surgery.

>tfw I find myself playing Phantom Forces for hours on end
I can't help it, there really aren't any good other free to play, shotgun-session, cod/bf-like multiplayer FPSs out there like it (that's aren't p2w bullshit anyways).
Some devs literally pay their college fees with robux (like the PF devs).

Attached: FaceApp_1494124093674.jpg (536x536, 134K)

This video just about sums it all up
youtu.be/zh23fa6i21I

Actually they removed the restriction on how many game you can have without builders club. Anyone can make as many games as they want now. Problem is who gives a shit about building roblox games anymore?

You can't fucking drop hats anymore

I actually enjoyed PF and really that's the only game I've seen popular so far that's deserving of it's money.

Ok I'm usually a modern roblox apologist when it comes to stuff involving the studio but I'm giving up on roblox as whole after that news.

My nephew started playing roblox a while back, logged in to play with him for a bit and was pretty disgusted at how much of a cashgrab it has become. Every game on the front page was either some clicker shit, pokemon knockoff or some rp thing with it's own economy. Every one of these games is crammed up the ass with micro transactions that rival the scuminess of AAA games. And the worst part is that there are more people on roblox than ever, giving kids internet access is a mistake.

the fags over at the dev fourms want more money and other shit from devex
admittedly i didnt bother to read much into what they all want after i realized they wanted to live off ripping off 12 year olds with unlimited access to mommy’s credit card
devforum.roblox.com/t/increase-devex-rates/251433

I wish Phantom Forces would become standalone to iron out all the quirks being a Roblox game comes with (also so it's not on Roblox anymore; it's too good for Roblox).

To be completely fair, old Roblox games were also crammed up the ass with microtransactions (aka VIP passes). Then again, people were at least unable to actually make REAL money off of it. Just goes to show how far Roblox has gone down the shitter.

Attached: snorlax.png (635x478, 393K)

Not the first time a Roblox Game became a real game.
roblox.com/games/102410241/DEADZONE
store.steampowered.com/app/304930/Unturned/

Look up "Bullet Hell", it might be what you're looking for.

Did they fix shotguns being a one-hit kill at any distance and actually add content like new maps?

It wasn't nearly this bad and in some cases you could bypass them

Are Person228's minigames an eternal entity destined to never die so long as Roblox lives?

Well I haven't played it in about a month or so but when I did play it I noticed they did add a map selection vote after each match. So if you played it back when there was only one map, then yes they did. As for the shotguns, I didn't have a problem with them, unless they buffed them too much recently?

Build a snowman and to hell with the consequences.

Ooo boy let me tell you, the blaster was a broken piece of shit in that game's earliest stages.

What ever happened to Apocalypse Rising?

>tfw your friend held the ultra vip door open for you and the both of you dominate the server with the shitty free-model rocket launcher

Attached: D45CB31B-77D9-45F6-8E01-8D9124F2B03D.png (497x641, 492K)

Waiting for someone to open the VIP door so you can slip in with them and taste the power of god

Attached: Excellent.jpg (326x262, 25K)

Attached: 3e785e5bae4de645f6e17899f7f31171.png (352x352, 75K)

>Using the first person glitch to slip between the cracks of the wall into the VIP room

Just realized roblox had actual slutmogs...fucking wild world we live in.

>all walls have a vip kill on contact script

Attached: 1552862912993.jpg (289x260, 6K)

Attached: Nathorix.png (352x352, 60K)

>tf as a kid when you finally saved enough tix to buy a vip pass from your favorite game

Attached: dancing for dubs.gif (200x317, 892K)

hehe haha edgeyyy
you will until I find you and break your fucking arms, you fucking niggèr

God I want to go back
But ROBLOX today feels like a completely different entity grim what it was a decade ago

From*

Jaredvaldez11

Headshot warden with the pistol from my cell.
Grab his gun and toss it into the stack before I die

blue tax

didn't you fuck a child and say the fuck word?

ideal male body

Attached: 77ff2f583e9f6adb98057bf542143972.png (352x352, 47K)

What was the deal with him anyway? I remember everyone was always talking shit about this dude but I never knew why.

Attached: 1540912841586.png (202x206, 46K)

He was a marketing god. He took unlocked games, copies them, and then put fake decals on the front page to attract viewers. Also pandered with user-ads to get more views.

Mind you, this was before you could use actual images as the place image and before adblock went mainstream

>ODers
?

Onlined Daters i.e. the only people playing rp games nowadays (besides pedos, of course)

Nah

Attached: 6a35524766afc60017071ec03c8a7667.png (352x352, 53K)

wrong face bro

Attached: err.png (420x420, 5K)

I have spent many years in clans and I have never met a single person who wears this who wasn't a complete stuck up cunt. They always wear it with a suit and boring hair + human skin colours too.

Attached: amuro.jpg (185x185, 8K)

>Hopped on roblox a year or two ago and decided to check out this game again
>No one was playing it

Attached: Depressed wojak thing.png (298x260, 62K)

everything broke. Play SNZ I guess. Don't give into finobe, they're just a bunch of zoomers that hate anyone that isnt them.

>clan
>nonhuman body colors
Please tell me what clan as I would like to know

Isn't one or several phantom forces developers furfags?
And they made every gun feel like the g36 with sporadic recoil and ruining my favorite, the AUG A1. Fuck phantom forces.

Attached: 1552459361501.jpg (398x366, 49K)

The Humvee

shit, not sure how i forgot about that one
there was also those egirls-in-training that would always use either this face or that obnoxious awkward grinning one

Attached: Png.png (150x150, 2K)

all girls that used that face were traps since the face is canonically male

>have had the same 5 letter password for over a decade
>still haven't gotten account-jacked
I know I don't have anything actually worthwhile but I'm still surprised.

Attached: hu2v1hpIO6Pq_chrome_2019-07-19_05-06-09.png (133x72, 3K)

whats your password

Attached: roblox avatar.png (239x302, 38K)

Guys I miss Robloxity so much. Town of Robloxia too. The Neighborhood of Robloxia is fucking trash.

Attached: 81bedac3c93b84f3566840cb9dbca601.jpg (768x432, 146K)

Anyone remember the build a raft to survive games? I used to place seats facing into the VIP rooms and sit in them to glitch through.

You can wear whatever you want alongside in the uniform in most normal "C&G" clans since most people are chill. Although country and "genre" clans are a bit different since they're run by faggots

No.

Are there any game that feel like old roblox. Or is it all soulless now?

I know a guy who develops cheats for an ex-Stylus dev and he says that PF devs are incompetent

wow those are some shit graphics. and here i thought low-poly was automatic SOUL, yet there's this shit.

>Incompetent
I think it's worse than that. It's like they are actively trying to make the game worse. Also where can I get cheats?

You can get some free cheats on this one WeAreDevs site which has a pretty clean record but I just make my own exploits if Im gonna cheat

Attached: g.png (390x352, 27K)

Attached: download (3).png (352x352, 58K)

Attached: me.png (352x352, 48K)

based.

also me

Attached: me2.png (352x352, 44K)

Attached: AAAAA.png (352x352, 52K)

Its been 11 fucking years
The friend who introduced me to roblox are gone
All my friemds I made on roblox save one are gone
All the places I used to play aregone
The forums are gone
Tix are gone
Like fucking tears in the rain
What do you miss the most?

Attached: 1560878339518.jpg (750x733, 136K)

Representing

All the old games that are gone or buried.

>Jordy240797 is STILL fucking active
What the fuck?

Attached: 1559540268662.jpg (1000x1000, 229K)