What vidya studio would be most deserving of getting kyoani'd?

What vidya studio would be most deserving of getting kyoani'd?

Attached: KyoAni-fire.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taxfoundation.org/press-release/federal-taxing-and-spending-benefit-some-states-leave-others-paying-bill-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gamefreak

your parents house would be a nice start

fpbp

Sony's California HQ

any Sony moviegame studio

Valve

Yeah, definitely them.

Based and Electrode Pilled.

>Not only is this a devastating loss of life, #KyoAni is known for guaranteeing its animators a living wage, breaking from the exploitative practices of most anime companies. KyoAni was founded by a woman producer and w a large team of women artists, incl the great Naoko Yamada.

That's what you get for being ambitious in a NATO state.

Nexon

Capcon because darkstalker

>Yamada
>great
Literally sniffing their own farts here.

Attached: 1517078703897.jpg (720x695, 332K)

Naughty Dog.

this is the only answer

American Sony
>inb4 mad tendie

naughty dog for putting a fag as the main character.

I had a different answer and I was wrong. holy fuck if there was ever one creative studio of any kind that really NEEDED to lose their entire archives, it has to be gamefreak.

I honestly don't get the Naughty Dog hate here. Sure, Druckmann is cringey fag and the studio's politics are annoying but at it's core it seems that Yea Forums just doesn't like their games.

Their current franchises have more or less always been the way they are so they're not raping beloved memories like Blizzard or Bioware. They're not pumping out the same repetitive shit year after year like Ubisoft (and even in that case it's pretty harmless). They're also not actively ruining the industry with bad practices like EA or Activision. So what gives?

It's Sony and Yea Forums is nintendogaf

Agreed, they've always seemed like a very minor offender in the grand scheme of things

You are gay

pushing lgbtq and not denouncing them is a worse offense.

fpbp

I don't know, I always imgine jewtendo has them working on a shoestring budget.

They have never made a game other than Crash Team Racing
>PS1
>Well we can't beat Mario64 so let's just make 2D platformer put it in 3D, even though that fucks it all up, and put in an edgy furry mc to distract people because that worked for Sega
>PS2
>Spyro was better than us so lets just ape that and make it even more edgier to draw in the Family Guy audience
>PS3
>Well we fleeced a bunch of money from normalfags with our shovelware let's just make a movie and break it up with QTEs and distract normalfags with flashy production value.

she cute

Attached: 1524014502997.png (1280x720, 950K)

*good game other than
Crash and Jak are shovelware but at least games

mad tendie

None of them, because no one deserves to die because of an autistic arsonist.
nvm fpbp

this

Based And Redpilled

just about all of them these days

EA is the most deserving imo

It is shameful it took so long to mention EA.

Gaijin

Attached: salt the snail.png (495x542, 143K)

Thread should've ended here.

This except it's not enough
Just Kyoani the whole state

>le destroy the richest and most important state in the US and the world
Enjoy being bankrupt and third world

Fucking hella basado af

Nintendo HQ and EA

At least it was just the one building. Half of Kyoto is wood and paper and the city routinely goes up in flames throughout history.

if it means stopping the toxic of lgbtq, it's worth it.

rockstar north

>Richest state
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's crazy that California alone has an economy twice as big as Russia

EA

Unironically this

lol Commiefonia wastes all their wealth on fucking illegals. Getting rid of them would be a wash

100%

Attached: hipster sponge.jpg (378x378, 19K)

The beef and wheat is not even produced there, I think we would be fine.

Look at the commiefornia, look at xer and laugh

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-223545_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 663K)

sometimes you have to do a biopsy to remove a tumor

Biopsy doesnt remove anything user. It's a tissue sample taken to TEST for a tumor

That's not shovelware you fucking dolt, you're free to dislike the games (I think Spyro was horrifically overrated and Jak jumped the shark in the second game) but defining them as shovelware is just so fucking wrong it's offensive to the term itself

I can't speak for the Jak and Daxter series because I've never played them, but every other game they've made is basically the perfect example of "How not to do it"

Crash Bandicoot is a mechanical nightmare. The game pushes you into and away from the camera so often, while demanding pinpoint jumps that I think the designer wanted people to hate it. Depth perception in a 3D game is a huge pain in the ass, and it's only amplified when you point the camera directly at the character. The inherent limit (3D space projected as a flat image on a screen) also makes precision a lot harder than it needs to be.

Uncharted is a rip-off of Indiana Jones without any of the style or the technique that makes those movies work. They also saw that they had this amazingly fast paced and energetic plot and so naturally they decided to make it a cover shooter, the slowest and most boring gameplay outside of a train simulator. The two facets don't mix, and it doesn't help that neither plot nor gameplay are particularly good on their own.

The Last of Us is a game with a story that actually fits slow, plodding cover shooting, and the cover shooting is actually improved over Uncharted. It'd be their first actual good series, except that the writing is annoying and the fact that the AI ignores your companions so thoroughly kills the immersion constantly. ICO and Resident Evil 4 did it correctly YEARS before they even started, so they have no excuse. The ending also totally blew it for me, and took a generic Netflix original tier plot and made both main characters out to be massive psychopaths. I'm convinced ND only made it a dad game because they thought rescuing a hot girl would be sexist.

The only positive trait that all of these games have in common is that they look nice and have great animations. They're the ultimate graphics>gameplay/story studio. And sure, they don't anally rape you like EA does, but they don't get points for not doing things you're not supposed to do.

California

California is definitely important agriculturally because of the climate. However, they also take in billions in Federal funds for shit like light rails that don't function to this day. It's corrupt as hell, and full of welfare recipients and indigents offset only by sketchy institutions full of dirty money like Hollywood.
Burning it to the ground and starting anew would probably be a net gain.

That's still insane given it has the largest population by far

>The only positive trait that all of these games have in common is that they look nice and have great animations. They're the ultimate graphics>gameplay/story studio.
nah, that would be Quantic Dream, also Uncharted 4 has better gameplay/gunplay than most AAA shooters on top of having top tier graphics and animations

california is a net gain for the country, whatever federal money is used is less than what the people give through taxes

Maybe ever since Trump instituted the bill that made it so you could only deduct 10k of state taxes from federal taxes, which California allowed. Before that Cali elites abused the fuck out of that; the federal government was getting fucked by CA.

actually there hasnt been a recent study, this claim is from 2007

taxfoundation.org/press-release/federal-taxing-and-spending-benefit-some-states-leave-others-paying-bill-1/

THIS

No studio has done soomething shitty enough to warrant 30+ people being killed in a flame.

I confess I gave up on Uncharted and Naughty Dog in general before Uncharted 4 came out, so it could be a vast improvement. But I think I'm willing to let Quantic Dreams go because they actually get a lot of (rightful) shit from people. David Cage is widely regarded as a hack. Naughty Dog on the other hand has some kind of spell over people, as far as I can see. Every game I've played by them I've been bored/angry outside of the animation/graphical work, and yet most people I talk to gush about them. At least Quantic Dreams is a little different, even if they're the embodiment of pic related. Everything Naughty Dog does is derivative, either from previously existing film or from other games. It'd be fine if they improved upon existing formulas but IMO they often take a successful idea and do it more poorly than the original.

Attached: iu.jpg (630x472, 63K)

Is arson even an effective means of mass murder most of the time?

If you plan it out like this person seems to have, then yes. He targeted the building's staircase and most people worked on the second floor. There was basically no way out.

How did he have this information? Sounds fishy.

It depends a lot on circumstances. This studio was not only secluded, but there was (AFAIK) only one exit besides the roof and the main entrance, and it was on the first floor, which the killer fended people away from with knives. The design of the stairwell too seems to have allowed the smoke to travel quickly, so people near the roof collapsed first, blocking the exit, and soon it was impossible to escape. If not for that, the death toll would be cut in half. That's why it's situational.

All the worthwhile values of the state will simply be transferred to Texas or NY. No big deal.

It's not that hard to find out, especially considering there was zero safety precautions in the office and only one fire exit because of how shit Japan's laws regarding fire safety is. There wasn't even a keycard entrance.

Typemoon

>There wasn't even a keycard entrance.
Actually, there was. They'd disabled it at the time because there was a TV crew there doing interviews or something.

Nintendo doesn't own them, they're independent, and their budget is decided by The Pokémon Company Int., who co-own Pokémon along with Nintendo and are in charge of deciding all things Pokémon.

>bethesda
>blizzard
>sony
>ea
>bioqueer
choose all

Goddamn that's a good fpbp

Electronic Arts, didn't even need to think about this one.

fpbp