What is the videogame equivalent?

What is the videogame equivalent?

Attached: firefly.jpg (630x1200, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ch3X5WrhwGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So the game equivalent of a show that ruined TV/movies for a quarter century? I'll go with Halo.

good pick

How did Firefly ruined TV/movies? It barely had one season.

Sensitive Joss Whedon

Bro you just posted cringe.

If you're looking for that Firefly feel, it's kinda what Mass Effect went for except more military and doomsday-ish.

For the most direct comparison I'd say Rogue Galaxy. However, Firefly is generally remembered positively.

there is absolutely zero chance joss didnt watch cowboy bebop before making this

Freelancer

>everything someone else likes has to be the worst thing and ruin everything ever
fucking drama queen

It was an interesting setting with an actual sense of moral ambiguity rather than a good guy vs bad guy mentality, at least until the movie. There's been much worse schlock on tv that actually was popular like GoT

And I’m still amazed that he got away with making “Confederate Veterans in Space” and having Reavers and wild Injuns.

And with casting white people to play Asian characters in a setting that's supposed to be half Chinese. Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Donkey Kong Country

Brap Effect.

Attached: 1562785502120.jpg (512x512, 15K)

Used to be at least.

>three of the actors voice characters in ODST

Attached: ODST.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>The show that started the fucking annoying ass non-stop quips and "never serious" conversations
Borderlands 2 and Firefly are kindred spirits

Attached: 1532169541270.jpg (240x240, 51K)

Overhyped trash that is pure redditcore?
Gotta be TLOU

That was more like Buffy

you've never watched firefly

>implying Stargate didn't have quips
>implying Farscape didn't have quips

>Show with 13 episodes that nobody even watched managed to ruin tv and movies for 25 years despite only being 16 years old.
Wow, based.

youtube.com/watch?v=ch3X5WrhwGM
LMAO So funny! Don't you just love it when they break conversational momentum for those over the top FUNNEH/10 comments XD

Attached: 488.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Imagine hating a show you've never even watched just because reddit likes it.

Obviously the flow of conversation is going to feel weird and choppy when your only experience with the show is watching youtube supercuts.

TAKE MY LOVE, TAKE MY LAND
TAKE ME WHERE I CANNOT STAND

Imagine having to watch that shit heap of a show, that didn't even get past the first season, because your friend tricked everyone in your group that the show was great
Imagine then having to watch the fuckhuge waste of time and money that was the movie Serenity
Imagine then, that despite everyone in your group believing the show to be overhyped at best and garbage at worst, said other friend dismisses all criticism as "not getting the jokes and story" (kinda like this faggot right here )

Attached: 1548830020778.jpg (540x960, 84K)

Imagine being this autistic

But I did watch it nigger. I watched it because everyone and their dog said it was the greatest thing ever.
It was garbage. The Big Bang Theory was better TV than Firefly.

This

The Outer Worlds
don't you dare sully the name of Freelancer like that

Attached: 1536579640683.jpg (287x400, 36K)

I can't, because if i was, i'd enjoy Firefly

>new IP
>no sequel
>almost no purchases/views when released
>critics were mixed on release
>gains a cult following later on
>clunky and imperfect but the cast hold it up
>some consider it to be one of the best in the genre

I'm going to go with Alpha Protocol

Attached: sie.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>overhyped jank sci-fi
I would say mass effect 1/2

IT'S IN THE FRAKKING SHIP

Attached: heard you was talking shit.webm (600x338, 2.85M)

That is BSG not Firefly

Yes I wanted to discuss a better series.

Attached: tv and bsg.png (621x3675, 1.88M)

xenoblade x

AHEM

FRELL JOSS WHEDON, FIREFLY IS DREN, AND ESPECIALLY FRELL WASHED UP AND JOBLESS BUM SUMMER GLAU!

Attached: he dominar.jpg (207x243, 8K)

I always wanted to ravage kaylee's sweaty tits and get my dick covered in engine filth desu

I hate Farscape because it allowed SG-1 to shamble on as a zombie for another two seasons.

Attached: wow.jpg (323x182, 16K)