Attached: tard.jpg (455x535, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWAdB8IEb_o
avoidstreamers.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blizzard is in full meltdown after the success of FFXIV
No point in shilling when you already know your game is doomed

I need an invite to Asmon layer.

They're taking way too fucking long and did their best to kill the hype by giving streamers exclusive access for like 3 months. I'm convinced they're trying to sabotage it just so they can say "told you so".

layering killed classic. not gonna give them a cent while that shit is in effect.

invite to asmon layer pls

[2. Trade] [Cancer]: selling invites to asmongolds layer. 50g BEFORE invite. PST

Everyone is remembering that blizzard are a bunch of turbojews and are ruining the game.

Attached: 318_060_16x10_2560_q90.jpg (2560x1600, 1.6M)

They went to /vg/, retards

/wowcg/

yet before there were 3 threads on v at the same time as there were a ton of people in the vg thread

hypes already gone. oldfags saw all the streamer kids that are going to be in the game and decided to bail and streamer kids saw it was only them hyped and started feeling retarded for fake nostalgia.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWAdB8IEb_o

reminder to avoid streamers and the servers they roll on. Bookmark avoidstreamers.com/ now for future use.

Redpil me on FF. I had fun on Nost and even enjoyed retail BfA to get a new MMO fix. Is FF a viable alternative to slake MMO thirst?

Attached: 1532975293262.jpg (900x900, 560K)

everyone already did or saw everything. what do you expect?

>failed to install patch files
):

FF14 is a terrible MMO. Avoid.

I dont remember that, where is it? Actually looks pretty scenic

Level 80 FFXIV veteran here, currently at ilevel440 so endgame enough to tell you this game is boring as fuck and the story/music/armor is the only good thing about the game, the gameplay is worse than vanilla wows x5. How the fuck does someone fuck up tab target? Are the japanese inept when it comes to MMOs? I don't know but I can tell you one thing, this game ain't it. It doesn't feel like an MMO and the areas are all dead already people just afk in town and que 4 player dungeons. You can do that in fucking warframe.

Who the fuck is this faggot, why are there hundreds of vids with 3rd person titles like
>Asmongold does X
>Asmongold puts Y in his Z
>etc
from bunch of different accounts as if they're not all just him trying to create the illusion of other people obsessing over him, why are all these vids in the related vids for literally fucking everything, why? Is there even a WoW fanbase anymore, or is it just an e-celeb fanclub that idles in games to emulate e-celebs in the same way 15 year old girls act like retarded whores to emulate actual celebrities?

>How the fuck does someone fuck up tab target?
I'm glad someone finally said it.
Its so fucking bad.

yeah I block them all the time in recommended. he has a legion of autist fans

all of you are fucking jealous get fucked

Is this an invite to the Asmon layer?

dilate you stupid tranny

Asmon fans are the kobolds of the game. Keep making Yea Forums posts, who knows - maybe you will evolve to a gnoll, you witless fucking vermin

cope with sexual dilation incel

>the absolute seethe happening right now

Attached: 1563416028398.png (1234x1440, 185K)

nu-wow but with more weebs and trannies