Thoughts on Orange Island?

youtu.be/bAlTk76Myac

Attached: 94732217-62F5-4262-9E32-F86D47FC79C6.jpg (1024x576, 177K)

Gayest shit I've seen all day, and I sucked my bf's dick this morning.

Oh, so this is the type of artstyle they're going to be pushing in the 2020s. Wonderful.

Attached: 1535411940921.png (500x438, 83K)

Didn't another kickstarter game do this exact same thing except famicom instead of NES?

should've added "while looking in a mirror"

Game looks fine. That art style they're using for the promotional stuff is genuinely putrid though.

Attached: 1559125333175.png (240x240, 107K)

I kind of like the artstyle, but obviously that character is a faggot. You'll disagree with me, but you actually have to be good at drawing to draw this way.

btw I wasn't referring to the style of that pic, but the pic in the Op.

>You have to be pretty good at drawing to fuck up this bad

Looks good, love the color palette.

I love new games for dead consoles. I'll be keeping my eye on it.

You do. I'm good at drawing, and I can see that it is some good line-work and well balanced. It's a well-defined style, and clearly the artist has control of what he or she is doing.

It's chicken scratch garbage.

Like half of this thread is trannies shilling for their ilk

Attached: 1563021898456.jpg (570x371, 38K)

The game itself looks okay, whoever is in charge of those boxart designs should be relocated to another job completely.
This shit may fly in some artsy indie french cartoon and some may even appreciate it, but this is looking so stylised that it feels borderline half-finished.

Attached: 1563317845367.jpg (584x575, 50K)

>yet another Yea Forums critiques art episode
>"if i dont like the art style, the art is done badly"
>cant spot clean linework and well constructed style guidelines if it slapped them in the face
you can not like this nuliberal artstyle thats being pushed but at least be articulate about it and stop being retards.

You have to know the fundamentals of human anatomy and perspective, not be good at drawing. The body has no definition and is composed of one shape, as are the limbs. I agree you need to have mastery of fundamentals when using a minimalist style, but this artist doesn't.

This is drawn better, but equally gross.

Its western, so its gonna be shit

Sarlis is making more money as a freelance illustrator than you probably make in a year. I don't think she needs to take your advice.

Are those fucking stretchmarks on his arms. wtf

sprite work is cute as hell, but the game speed looks like it’ll get boring fast.

Yes, I know everything has to look like a Renaissance painting to require talent.

I know you dislike trannies, and so do I, but that doesn't make it "chicken scratch garbage." You should stop making these extreme statements, or nobody will take you seriously. People who already agree with you will pretend to, but that doesn't really mean anything. Make an argument that it promotes degeneracy or something, and I might be able to agree with you, but as someone who actually has talent in visual art, I have to disagree.

imagine being a western artist

Don't be an idiot. You think the artist intended to draw the characters at real human proportions? You think it was an accident that their torsos are a third the length of their legs? It's a stylistic choice. The artist shows knowledge of proportion and perspective. These elements are balanced appropriately within the style.

And I don't think I give a single shit about the artist you're talking about, and this art doesn't fit the game in the slightest. I'm not saying it's shit, but that it clashes with retro aesthetic and should not be there.

Attached: 1563268564094.jpg (462x482, 56K)

I am fucking sick to death of this fucking retro 80s artstyle/fashion that fags on twitter keep drawing, like people drawing goku in some 80s casual wear and epic vaporwave aesthetics xdd so quirky and hip lol blowing bubbles with gum so hip and retro.

>chicken scratch
>very clearly single lines
What

The proportions are fucked up beyond belief there's nothing good about it
> inb4 m-muh art style
You're clearly the artist defending their dogshit art.
> as someone who actually had talent in visual art

The blind leading the blind. Your art is probably just as bad but everyone in your deviantart echo chamber tells you it's good rofl

Attached: watchdogs2gif3.gif (696x566, 3.78M)

> what is a hyperbole?

You're either the artist or a close friend shilling for them. It's a minimalist style with no consistency, done poorly. You praising the linework is laughable to me, as well, as it fails at being shaky or strong, and just like the rest of the piece, is inconsistent.

>You're clearly the artist defending their dogshit art.
Sorry, I don't have a folder full of anti-fag images like you do, so I'll have to allow you to be the one who looks biased in this argument. Believe whatever you want, but it's unhealthy for your mind to allow your ability to reason submit to your will. What does "rofl" mean, btw?

based on the trailer it looks like its only 2 hours long

>it's inconsistent
It's not, but whatever.

this thread is absolutely pathetic

WHAT IS THAT
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Attached: 1543468528579.jpg (1024x911, 159K)

>grandma on the left
I think grannies are cute and underutilized as playable characters, so I hope it is an okay game.
Watching woke people turn on this clown was funny.

I actually like the artstyle a lot, very fresh. It looks nostalgic, but more than just shitty memewave colors. Like something I'd play on my GBA as a kid.
This, on the other hand, is an absolute monstrosity.

>Watching woke people turn on this clown was funny.

???

What the fuck is wrong with liberals.

what's up with the gay hands?
what is wrong with those shorts?
why are they making a meme nes game instead of a nes inspired game?
why does the granny have the best design overall?
why do the illustrations look worse than the in-game portraits?
someone got paid to draw that?

Attached: 2EVxWd7.png (385x367, 67K)

The TL;DR of RCDart is that they were a typical tumblr artist who dialed their poc/trans-type art up to 11, to the point where it wrapped around to fetish. It's also noteworthy that their art was better BEFORE they went to art school.

steve urkle dressing fuckers with their pants hiked halfway up their stomachs

I clicked the trailer first and was going to post that the artstyle in the game looks cool, but then I saw this , so nevermind. Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 1440370392543.png (297x359, 114K)

the game looks fine enough, but this shit is fucking revolting

great color palette and sprite work, but shitters will knock it for the tumblr art that doesn't actually have anything to do with the in-game art.

nobody in their right mind would hire tumblr artists

I suppose they're cheaper than professionals. I dunno.

The game itself looks cute, but that promo/concept? art looks like utter fucking garbage

Seen this get posted on Yea Forums all the time. You should see the artist's work before they went to Calarts.

literally nothing wrong with this artstyle

Attached: 1n681.png (1182x1139, 152K)

It's cute and nice I like it
might pick it up on switch

Attached: jgyjgj.png (437x489, 392K)

>durr make your own games
>durr please stop making your own games

>@:43
is that supposed to be some fucking simons quest shit?