Did you believe in Bigfoot when you were a kid?

Did you believe in Bigfoot when you were a kid?

Attached: 0hztznRprtD-_-i-misteri-di-gta-san-andreas-bigfoot-par.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Still do

I wasn't a kid, but yes I did. It was fun chasing these rumors. It made me a teenage /x/phile/cryptid lover.

Attached: 1534474763991.jpg (307x323, 29K)

mods. eliminate him.

Attached: 1539881853025.jpg (960x960, 49K)

I believed in Leatherface/slasher murderer more cause it seemed plausible for the kind of game.
Countryside is legit scary in foggy night.

NIGGA YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH

I think he literally thinks that the game came out in 1992.

So still a dipshit zoomer (with no grasp on the world before 9/11) but not underaged.

Yeah I thought that haunted car had something to do with them for some reason.

>haunted car
w-what?

ye theres a few cars that drive around in the forest with no drivers

One of the only true conspiracies in the game legit true. A ghost car that drives itself. In the woods.

>drive around
They're running downhill because the spawn on inclines.

In the forest area the game will spawn in some beat up cars, probably to give anybody who got stranded there a faster way out than running to the nearest highway. They spawn on hills without any brakes so they'll roll downhill and give the appearance somebody's driving them. The usual suspects then turned this into a conspiracy about ghost cars that'll start up without anybody in them and try to run down the player while also being indestructible.

that's niggerfoot

i never believed in santa or bigfoot or anything like that as a kid, I wish i did tho

Attached: E3D66547-84E5-4CC9-AD94-96F39420263D.png (384x406, 249K)

did the spoopy 2008 youtube videos with the X files song legit scare anyone else as a little goober?

Yeah but not because of that

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1080, 294K)

>2007: fucking around with friends to create a UFO conspiracy video with unregistered hypercam 2
>2019: Do NOT Visit Back o' Beyond and call Carl's Mom At 3AM (ALMOST DIED)

I WANT TO GO BACK

Attached: 1429574657277.jpg (1223x1240, 38K)

he is real, live anywhere in southern missouri/arkansASS and you will hear stories of indians on reservations seeing a bigfoot. My grandmas mother was one. She had some weird shit happen to her because when the UFO mass sightings happened, there was a UFO hovering over the power plant for the area and the family saw it. Its all see and believe. Coastal people of course will be skeptical but the ones who live anywhere in the mountains and valleys see this shit and have families have stories of a run in.

I believed in a lot of things when I was young.

I've seen a lot of people criticise any outward thinking to explain depression and its symptomns, as if they're looking for a cheap excuse, but I might have come from the last generation of children that really believed in anything.
I watched it happen, I felt it. I saw memorial Facebook posts to kids I went to school with who killed themselves at 18, 19, 20. There's really nothing left.
At least the adults of the late 90s had something to go on - I don't know what it is they have that we didn't. Possibly a lack of internet, so they could never see in context how bad their lives were by comparison.
But we can see everything - so we believe in nothing. Zoomers have it just as bad as us, but they never knew any different. They were raised by iPads put in front of them as a 100% sucess rate distraction tool. They don't know what it was like before.
When I was a kid we fucking ran in the streets, and the woods. It was good.

Attached: big_1556519984_image.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Damn, Dude. Your grandma was bigfoot?

you know what they say about girls with big feet.