Every time I play this I can't bare to join any faction and go for the anarchy route...

Every time I play this I can't bare to join any faction and go for the anarchy route, there's just nothing widely appealing about any of them that convince me to want to fight for them. It even has made me reconsider my real life political leanings to some extent.

What was it that made you all join whichever faction?

Attached: a502bda44dc1a57abe72f80340fa0f9a15617591.jpg (616x353, 34K)

legion because fuck women fuck trannies and fuck jannies

House is superior to anarchy in every way.

>Overthrow House
>Skip all faction bullshit
>One man army Hoover Dam with my army of robots
>I am de captain now

>why?
>BECAUSE
ok user

I don't blame you, sometimes you think 'maybe I'll try another faction' and then you always end up back with the one you gel with most.
For me that's House, frankly I don't give a fuck about 'running Vegas'. My Courier is already a leader in his own right (all your companions, Big MT scientists, whatever minor factions I'm buddy-buddy with) and I think I can do more good for the region with House alive than without. I don't got no mind for that space line, I know it's just House flexing his hardware but I do believe once both the NCR and Legion get pushed back he can start making moves on rebuilding, it would be stupid to do it before then.

>One man army Hoover Dam with my army of robots
That's contradictory

Even if he sends people into space and they survive to journey and colonise new planet what will that do for the wasteland
inb4
>muh human race
it means nothing
House is actualy the worst choice prove me wrong

>House is the worst choice prove me wrong
He thinks the Brotherhood of Steel are ridiculous.

House is interesting.

The only reason people are hesitant to choose NCR is because that's admitting that there really is no better alternative than the slow, plodding track of progress our current governments have us on.
It's better to delude yourself into believing some Mary Sue ultra-genius could solve all our problems with his infinite money and resources.

I’m a follower, not a leader. So I prefer being House’s favourite lackey

Nicr trips but no, I honestly believe its for the best that NCR just goes home, they don't have enough blood in their body to keep expanding their dong.

Legion>House>>>>piss>shit>NCR>Independent

Ncr because they have a bunch of quests and good merchants. I’ve never done anything else save a caesars legion melee character.

I always go alone or with the NCR for /fa/ reasons

>what will that do for the wasteland
Who the fuck cares?

>With these lasers and computers I can save the Mojave and maybe the human race
>Yes but what about AMERICA

Anarchy = Most videogame-y
House = Most interesting
NCR = Most reasonable
Legion = I like RPing Rome in every single videogame
One of the families could overthrow you tho

How will he save anything?
House want's to sit in vegas and collect money keeping NCR and Legion in the endless war.
People choose him because he is the only one with the plan

Heh. Glad I reinstalled this last night.

What mods for graphics, sound, etc. asides NCM or whatever? Been years since I played.

He has a point. The BoS only care about military technology, not technology in general. They are essentially a quasi-religious paramilitary unit that begs to be absorbed by a larger political entity. Left unchecked, the brotherhood will never be able to rebuild society because, to them, society is plasma weaponry, power armors and laser turrets.

Actualy I changed my mind house might not be the that bad
Congrats user you have proven me wrong
I kinda feel like a retard now
But courier isn't going into space not a chance

>keeping NCR and Legion in the endless war.
No? He wants NCR strong and productive so he can leech resources from it. The Legion goes home to Arizona dead with most of their soldiers killed at the Dam by NCR or blown up at the Fort by the Securitrons. They wont be coming back.

The legion are a shit RP of Rome though.

the companions in this game are so shit...i really dont get why people shill this game so hard.

a full blown annoying lesbian freakshow with le sarcastic quips
a full blown annoying faggot flaming homo with le sarcastic quips
my wife left me for big legion dick so now i am very grumpy. dont u dere kill ncr or i will be GRRR me want kill red man and me want corrupt plutocracy
oh whats that? a female companion? that isnt a carpet muncher? lmao dont touch me courier you virgin freak!!! also me strong woman :^)
le sarcastic mexican ghoul is actually one of the least annoying ones but hes a fucking mutie freak so...yeah
le CUHRAAAAAAAAAZy MUTIE freak tranny just fuck off..
guess it's dog time...

???????? Are you ok user?

>t. dogfucking Canadian