Hows that game coming along Yea Forums~

hows that game coming along Yea Forums~

Attached: 1559699056189m.jpg (1024x974, 65K)

are ya winnin` son

Who said I was gonna develop anything, you stupid loli bait cunt? Get the fuck off my board

i have neither the time or inclination to make a videogame

it burned down

I gave up. I'll never be good at anything.

Attached: 1563043773179.png (268x341, 3K)

hm? and how exactly did that happen

Attached: 1559540414918.jpg (847x720, 86K)

Who's the semen demon

well how far did ya get

Attached: smug.jpg (225x225, 7K)

it got derailed too much

Making games is for fags.

Don't bother making games if you're not one of *them*, it won't sell.

Attached: 31125976.png (800x800, 280K)

I swear I'm going to pick it back up. If I can't even make this simple little gameboy rom than it's all over

My new loli anime girl hentai game is going great, but I need some inspiration for the sex scenes.

Wanna volunteer?

I wish I were Japanese

I gave up before I even began

Haven't even started. I don't think I can work a fulltime job and do gamedev on the side.

It's going great. I'm glad I opted to use Urho3D instead of the babby tier mess godot is

I got ideas but no idea how to start.. do i use Unity?

Shit thread, fuck off, avatarfag pedo.

First, get a standard calculus text and dive in. You should also get linear algebra and discrete math books as well; make sure the discrete text is proof based.

Once you're a couple chapters in to your discrete book (you will want to have covered basic proposition and higher order logic, and basic proofs), you may begin learning programming and computer architecture. As a litmus test, if you don't know what this statement is

∀P((0∈P∧∀i(i∈P-->i+1∈P))-->∀n(n∈P))

you aren't ready to take the reins of a computer.

Now, forget what you do know about computer programming:

First, you learn boolean logic operations
then, you learn transistor logic
then, you learn how to build functional units from logic gates
then, you learn CPU design
then, and only then, you learn assembly language
then, after you have mastered assembly language (not dabbled, but mastered it), you learn C
then, after you have mastered C, you may learn the higher-level languages of your choice, but you will always use C and assembly as your primary languages because everything else is unnecessary bloat.

By this time you should be finished with your first wave of math and ready for the next: abstract algebra, analysis, multivariate and vector calculus, and, after you have progressed a way in those, topology.

Finally, you become familiar with topoi, and study the internal logic of categories
then familiarize yourself with (general) type theory, and its applications to programming. I also recommend studying how to reformulate mathematics in terms of globular categories for use in automatic theorem proving, because there is an inherent programming-like 'feel' to it.

I'm considering switching to a different idea in order to minimize how much drawing I have to do. I would be fine with all my art looking like shit if it didn't still take so much time and effort.

Post something and we'll tell you if it's worth it or not