Dragon Quest Builders 2 Thread

How’s that town coming along?

Attached: D7478380-7194-4DEF-B5C6-2DFC6DD994E0.jpg (285x380, 44K)

There’s not enough room in my farm. I try to build more but the buildings are outside the invisible border.
Or am I just retarded? Is there a way to extend the border?

>”it may have only been for one day but at least I finally became... a builder...”

Post yfw

Attached: A4882543-9CE7-43CF-8D62-8060E0CA92C5.png (300x256, 118K)

What other games allow me to harvest people's shit?

Just wait until island 2 and the whole plot becomes the whole town trying to gangbang the pub owners daughter.

Really wanna play the game but I gotta wait until next month for my money to come in because I'm poor this month, ugh.

Attached: 1562854205774.png (601x695, 16K)

Jut buy it lmao
I put off paying my house payment to be able to buy it. What’re they gonna do, kick you out for being late on one payment? Lmao

You mean in chapter 1 right? No way to expand you just need to build carefully. Remember you can always build up or down.

Finished Furrofield and the first three tasks back on Awakening isle, might go back to furro to finish the minimedal puzzles before going on to the next island.

If you want you can try extending your build space to the very edges of the square the town sits on since they always start uneven. Here's a tip:

When you leave your town the music changes to the overworld theme. so if you want to get the max size just inch out until the music stops, then follow that block line as far as it will go until the music changes again. That's how far you can build out. I had to to make more room for my tomatoes. It takes a while and a LOT of blocks to extend but its kinda worth it but as you get better and moving things around and making things even you'll be more efficient.

In Amurrica? It's possible. They will then claim they "lost" your last three payments, give you a fake number to call, rubber stamp foreclosure and sell for a profit.

This game really should be called Pooping Simulator™ 2019. It's crazy the amount of time an attention is spent to making sure your residents can take dumps.

Also hilarious.

I'm on the second island and I've had two marathon days. When I'm not playing, I wish I was.

So around the time you got level 12-14 malroth says you unlocked a co op combo attack. I can't get it to work. What is the button presses? I'm on switch

The command should appear on the left of the screen when you can use it
Also you have a tips section in the menu

One night. He says one night.

Can you make custom blueprints?

>decide to actually put in effort and build up the pyramid interior nicely and give the farmers in the other section an actual town
>get fucking kidnapped and hijacked into the next island

Kinda gay desu

Did they improve the combat significantly compared to the first game?

I think I'm almost finished with setting up the villagers I brought from Furrowfield, everyone has a master bedroom, there's a restaurant, a bathroom and toilets as well as fields for all the crops from Furrowfield, I think I'm also gonna make fields for the new types of crops I found on the random islands and finally move on with the story.

It's more tedious if anything due to how bloated everyone's HP what with Malroth tagging along all the time

got it yesterday and played 13 hours
aboot to boot it back up, im at the point to get the second flower seed for the tree

glad pastor died, he was useless

Attached: lia SMILE.jpg (531x454, 28K)

Just noticed something kinda annoying about the farming AI, when a NPC decides it's time to water the crops he'll first go to the closest water point before going to the fields, even if there's also a water point near the fields.

i had to completely terraform furrow wood so it was mostly flat land

also i found some clear water under water in a cave, used the pot to pick it up and used it in an enclosed crop(for the sugar cane) but the water was still muddy
so we just cant have clear water?

Don't pour clean water on spoiled soil or it goes muddy

it was cleaned by the worm

tho the at the time i think the raised border was soiled soil, i guess that might have caused it.

can i replace the muddy water from the rock in the town or just block it off and then pour clean water in the bottom
(i cant break that type of block, i assume i can at some point)

Who is this? Lia who?

if you don't know by now you don't need to know

Attached: Lia he is a creeper.jpg (715x460, 29K)

Only in Furrowfield. Every other island except for one quest on IoA doesn't really care about shit; I killed monsters for all my food on the second and third island.

>Remember you can always build up or down.

Not that guy but in theory you can build a Platform of plants on top of other plants?

Ark

Litterly never ever happens that way. Not to say banks can't make mistakes but they would be eaten by the ftc if they did that

I'm so stressed.

I just did the first three tablet requests, and I have no idea where to fucking go with my town. I want it to be perfect.

I built a small farm around the first tablet, then built a staircase up to the big open area you have to turn green.

I'm disgusted at you for fucking spoiling this, TWICE, without even bothering to use spoilers either time. Fuck you, it came out less than a week ago.

Attached: 1560129255677.jpg (787x900, 276K)

I brought back 6 chickens from the random islands, after some times I built a pen and only 3 came home, RIP in piece chickens, probably devoured by iron ants.

You don't get hurt from touching enemies anymore, but most of your damage is dealt by AI party members.
You have a combat level now, and can gain EXP from killing enemies. The progression isn't just pure crafting anymore.
But yeah, enemies tend to have more health now.

not really, but insta killing super strong monsters with my shit poker is fun.

Try making a bell and ringing it, or check to see that they're not in another sector of the island.

Yeah I found them, they'd gotten stuck in the mountains.

I really hope my people stop dying, I hate digging graves for them all, it hurts. I wasn't expecting this after the last island.

Dont worry about that water, its a plot point.
keep playing normally

Why does every monster i love, die?

Attached: 1467673922368.png (561x639, 753K)

Its not everyone trying to gangbang her, her father, the old hag and the gay pervert don't want to.

Who the fuck tested the combat and said "yeah that's ok"? DQB2 unironically has the worst combat I've seen in years. It's literally worse than Minecraft like holy shit.

Choose your fighter Yea Forums

Attached: D_xxwAyUIAE0ddV.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

The guys not gay, just a faggot, he even mentions in the lead up to the fight to turn Babs back from stone, that he wants to be her "knight in shining armor".

Potent Pitman needs a bath.

>come to Yea Forums
>come to DQB2 thread
>Doesn't expect spoilers
How new are you?

>Befriend Killing Machine
>He manages my whole farm single-handedly
Based robot-bro.

Attached: 61UJS6kcjdL._SX425_[1].jpg (425x425, 23K)