*saves your gaming community*

*saves your gaming community*

Attached: discord btfo.png (1920x1074, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@AlexFlipnote/hello-everyone-my-name-is-alexflipnote-creator-of-the-bot-called-kawaiibot-9b09f5bf7c86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's that now?

discord retards a stupid enough to fall for phishing even when you have a soft 2fa system

het

This is some "clever" marketing ruse by discord, isn't it? You're paid to do this, aren't you OP?

Discordgg.ga
What is this shit anyway?

Attached: discordggga.png (640x1136, 215K)

Absolutely based.

yup I am

They couldn't have worded this any worse if they tried. This is fake from every angle you see.

medium.com/@AlexFlipnote/hello-everyone-my-name-is-alexflipnote-creator-of-the-bot-called-kawaiibot-9b09f5bf7c86

I think he's trying to say some guy spread his botnet around on discord and now is going to try a ddos. I do think it's fake because in the past I've have multiple similar things sent out to the servers I am in and nothing ever happened

>perfectly common and normal phishing act takes place
>discord zoomers call it a "virus" or "virus site"
>try explaining that this is retarded and its known as "phishing"
>none of them understand as i down my vodka
i dont know whats worse the fact they dont know how fucking phishing works or the fact they call it a virus. either way i cant deal with it

Someone explain to me like I were a retard, what has happened and what is this?

What's a 2fa system?

>one man single handily makes all of discord shit themselves
Now that’s what I call based

two factor authentication
It's when logging on some acc, you need your password and some extra code sent via email/sms/call.

two factor authentication, essentially like a second password

2 factor authentication. Easy way to stop unauthorized access to something.

what fucking virus, I didn't notice shit in the past 7 months

Based, Discord is an absolute blight
All the best in taking down that chink-owned piece of shit.

Anyone who fell for that shit is a complete retard and they deserved losing their account over it and when it happens again it'll only be even better.

Attached: image.gif (500x375, 815K)

Some servers on discord require you to give your phone number to use them.

You utter dumb cunt, Japan own Yea Forums

Supposedly someone is using malware to hijack discord accounts and further spread it using those accounts. But I've never seen anything despite this being like the 4th or 5th time a warning similar to this has been sent out, so it might be fake

what even happened

GUYS THIS BOT IS LITERALLY STEALING YOUR IP ADDRESS AND WILL
DDOS
YOU

WITH JAVA DRIVE BYS

AND WILL MURDER YOUR MOM IN YOUR SLEEP

SPREAD THE WORD THIS MOMENT NOW!!!!!

God I actually hate how retarded and gullible trannies are. Dilate

oh shit i better buy nord vpn

FELIX THE NIGGER, THE UGLY UGLY NIGGER

Attached: 1445460113924.gif (459x410, 885K)

>make shitty script
>phish retards because theres some weird instinct to just click on shit without thinking
>take em to a site saying "lmao ur hacked"
>they panic as if it really did anything
listen if phishing is still doable, its on the user. there is no fucking reason to fall for this shit anymore with all the safety shit built in fucking our asses every day anyway
unless youre TRYING to get fucked, it simply shouldnt be this fucking easy anymore
also

Attached: 1514947724228.gif (320x190, 551K)

URL hijack. Script kiddies made a fake website at discordgg.ga, the links spread around, the fake website asked for people's account information, and lo and behold, they lost their accounts. Same old phishing tactic that's been happening to grandmas for decades.

ah so just retards falling for phising and making a bigger deal than they should over it

Attached: e3ea191a6180796fdba3a7dc1c2c080a.png (450x450, 127K)

It's amazing that for a generation that literally grew up with the internet zoomers are on the same level as boomers when it comes to actual computer literacy.

Attached: 1492889585213.gif (250x250, 847K)

>OLD GOOD, NEW BAD

this but unironically

Name one thing that separates discord from irc, skype and whatever older instant messaging services allowed degenerates to form chat rooms.

is that felix the cat? I used to have a vhs tape with old cartoons

hanging out with your friends irl

Discord killed MMO generals on /vg/ so raise hell

Where's his bag?

Most zoomers grew up with phones/tablets, which are vastly inferior to regular PCs in terms of user interactivity/freedom. They only know about what Apple/Android allows them to mess with, which really isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things.

F E L I X

T H E

C A T

C O N F I R M E D

F O R

S M A S H

Attached: het2.jpg (1440x1080, 177K)

Today is my birthday

Go have birthday sex, virgin

>"wow my discord account got hacked. suppose i'll make a new one"
nothing of value was lost, if you bought games or nitro on discord then you deserve it.
happy birthday user

>only trannies use discord
They should pay rent already

Retard

>Felix
So what's his endgame? Getting people to subscribe to PewDiePie?

How do you call someone that is in the middle of being a zoomer and a boomer? Zoomber?

STEP RIGHT UP
MARCH
PUSH
CRAWL RIGHT UP ON YOUR KNEES

millenial?

so it's just phishing? then who gives a shit, only retards fall for that garbage.

Bazoomber

Attached: 2015-08-21-1440138242-5865807-bazingasheldon.jpg (1071x999, 219K)

Happy birthday, I hope you get cake.

Phishing used to be clever before the certificates and unicode URL was still a mess.
You could use an "o" in cirillic or arab and the url was basically identical, they used to perfectly copy websites front end.
Nowdays search engines are smart to flag that shit and browsers are more strict with certificates

You discord faggots have a lot to learn when it comes to account security

Attached: 1532805852186.jpg (255x265, 22K)

>someone that is in the middle of being a zoomer and a boomer
I don't think there are a lot of people who were half-way out of their mom's vagina at 00:00 on January 1st 1992.

what is this?

>hanging out with friends irl
Where the fuck do you think you are.

It doesn't work that way, you're either one or the other. I'd say anything 1996 and up is zoomer.

>Thinking you're epic because you phished some retards
Jesus, some people really think they're something when they're nothing huh.

>yall

Attached: 1542170621887.png (720x720, 447K)

Oh good, glad we got that all sorted out.

INSTALL

M UM B L E
U
M
B
L
E

Zombie Bomber.

How? How do so many fucking people fall for this that a massive attack has to be touted on this scale, like it's gonna affect literally everyone? Boggles the mind.

>perfectly common and normal phishing act takes place
user pishing is illegal

Computer literacy adaptation was skipped over for smartphone literacy. Your little cousin knows little more about a PC than your grandad.

Video chat? Screen sharing?

>discord

so what are they gonna do? leak furfag and tranny message logs?

>never had a discord account
>dont gotta worry about this shit

feels good man

I fucking wish discord was dead.
Really one of the worst thing that EVER happened to fucking videogames.

>M UM B L E
What? Speak up!

>leak the devs furry shit
>chinese investors find it disgusting and proceed to stop feeding them money
>discord then burns like the kyoani building
God I can only hope

>>none of them understand as i down my vodka
le edgy epic gang weed tier post

seething discord tranny

OH NO
STEVECHADS AND REIMUCHADS WHAT WILL WE DO?

Attached: 1437DA99-151B-4BC5-958C-2191902519CD.png (513x515, 179K)

head trauma -5 int

Attached: HackingSmiley.png (885x1016, 815K)

>zoomers fall for one of the most basic phishing site scams on the planet and call it a virus because they cant fucking read and will click literally anything you give them and end up getting locked out of their account despite you also having to put in your login info as well
These are the same kind of brainlets that have problems with basic mario maker levels

Attached: 1563428152232.png (1413x1050, 786K)

Please be true

Not necessarily a zoomer thing. Something similar happened to some steam users some years ago and their dumbfuckery forced valve to change their trading rules.

>somebody looked into this
>turns out its not even by the same people who did the phishing links, just that the website was bought out
>turns out they're going to do some basic ass phishing email bullshit
Disappointing.

this has nothing to do with smash faggot

>y'all
discord disgusts me

So is shooting people in America. Doesn't mean it isn't common and normal.

absolutely based
fuck discord servers

discord
more like
pisscord

discord is like tranny zoomer hq
burn it to the ground with them inside

>discord bad
Do you retards actually join random servers posted on Yea Forums or are you just scared boomers?

Why doesnt a game use Discord integrated chat (obviously overhaul the UI to fit with the game) so that people who use Discord have to also use the game? Maybe even a Channel based proximity automatic joining voice chat based on what area of the world you are in so you talk to people near you and not those away.

I don't give a shit about the Weimar-tier degenerates or underage meme loving circlejerks that use it. Discord is not a bad platform for communicating but rather a useful one.

this

the app itself is useful to use for a friend group or something but you know what i mean when i say fuck discord

>tfw a game I played when I was in elementary school though me more about account security than any service, school, bank has.
Absolutely hilarious.

I'm not a disallusioned bitter boomer, but i've seen some shit that has made me want to steer clear from discord as humanly possible.
There are a ton of user made Bots in Discord channels that have and are being used to scrape mass amounts of data from users in the channel they operate in. For blackmail purposes and otherwise. It's bad enough that Discord as a company is peaking at everything you do with their app, but having some bot designing axe-to-grind creep that is good at javascript snooping at whatever they can in the server you're in actually feels worse. My advice? Stay away from Discord. I've seen people do things there you would not believe.

Attached: rose.jpg (612x408, 21K)