Hello, I am the Halo / Gears / Forza box. If you don't really care for Halo, Gears of War...

Hello, I am the Halo / Gears / Forza box. If you don't really care for Halo, Gears of War, or Forza then you should buy a PS4 instead. Thank you for your attention.

Attached: 141329-games-review-xbox-one-x-review-image2-28fwsqx4oi.jpg (970x647, 179K)

Actually you should build a PC instead because all the games are there anyway!

add the fact that the ps4 is exploited and this isn't and the answer is clear

>Hello, I am an emulator please play ngb/ng2/lost odyssey/radiant silver gun/crimson skies/panzer dragoon orta and ssx3 I have no good modern games :(

>now watch me whip
>now watch me 4k

Attached: 1518998186802.jpg (900x900, 63K)

There isn't not a SINGLE multiplatform game that plays better on PS4. No thinks Sony fags, I'd rather play in 4k and pay $10 a month for gamepass...fuck off

Nobody even plays Forza, it's a point solely brought up in console wars.
Americans don't even like racing sims, why make them? It's never going to catch up to GT

Hello, I am the Bloodborne station, if you don't really care for Bloodborne then you should buy a Switch instead, Thank you for your attention.

Attached: PS4-Pro-SOURCE-Sony.jpg (1280x960, 67K)

>Game Pass Ultimate for 1 buck
Thanks M$, very cool!

>Xbox is so irrelevant it doesn't even get most multiplatform JRPG games.

Imagine a world were EVEN PC gets DQXI but the xbox shit doensn't.

Best timeline

lol ok

Attached: 7-10-2019_1-10-01_AM-nfysme20.jpg (3840x2160, 3.02M)

yea, and let's ignore ori,crackdown,ashen,below,super lucky's tale,fable and etc, also let's ignore that i have 4k,best services, best sound, best graphics and pro-consumer politics

PC is xbox hurr

Attached: 2qmyau.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>It's a console war autism episode on Yea Forums

Can switch do this???

Attached: 7-8-2019_10-56-45_PM-idtien5i.jpg (3840x2160, 1.09M)

Bungie doesn't make Halo any more and Cliff Bezinski doesn't make Gears anymore, so I'm not sure what you mean. You... you wouldn't actually buy cheap knockoffs mandated by corporate overlords, would you Yea Forums?

>let's ignore ori,crackdown,ashen,below,super lucky's tale,fable
Good idea lol

^this desu. Only good reply in the thread..

When is M$ going to step up to the plate and contribute where it really matters... pro-developer politics and port Epic Store already

What? Mod Minecraft? No console can do that

>Bungo
>Blazongo
>good

Attached: 37463782161187.jpg (1440x1080, 557K)

No games.

Titanfall should have never come to ps4, psniggers don't deserve it.

Over 4 years after bloodborne and thus still holds true
Whatever happened to The Order 1886?

It's been great maining an xbox this gen. Microsoft is bending over backwards to fix its mistakes meanwhile sony seems to be actively ignoring its userbase and nintendo are still jewing people

the xbox one OS/hud/menuing system is so fucking bad how do they sell any consoles with that shit it's the most unintuitive piece of garbage i've ever tried to use

much better than ps4's ui though

depends. the ps4 has a better home screen but the xbox side menu is colossally better and it depends which you spend the most time using. i'd guess most people are in game when they play on their console so they'd use the side menu more though.

Is this Perfect Dark in 4k? If so then based. Hopefully PC port sometime eh

As someone who mostly plays on ps4 this is the most retarded and embarrassing post I've read ever. GT has been dead in the water for literal years while Forza is one of the biggest selling points to normies to even get an xbone with an arcade racer spinoff to boot. Out of all the things to bring up why this?

Attached: 1495421050753.png (578x607, 834K)

Nah because PS4 lacks backwards compatibility and both systems have the same games. Xbox just feels like it has a more active community than PS4.