Why yes, I play Melee, how could you tell?

Why yes, I play Melee, how could you tell?

Attached: 1563411931770.png (640x480, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smashboards.com/threads/evo-made-me-realize-a-few-things.308154/
youtu.be/xbBVdNoeDyQ
smash.gg/tournament/evo-2019-melee-side-event
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

those big scrumptious braps you left in your den, mister....

heres my copy of melee and deodorant OP btfo

Attached: 83E181A7-AFB1-4882-9522-17C04752B6A6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

Stfu with this stupid meme. Every smash tournament I've been at smelled fine

Impressive

Attached: EBFA6DA5-91D5-454A-A093-5DB75D44B3F5.jpg (371x353, 20K)

>he is used to the smell
point of no return

user that means you smelled worse than everyone there
please bath for crying out loud

I heard you yelling “I’m ugly and I’m proud!” earlier today

This is all fighting game players, to be honest

If you are at a ANY convention and think nobody smells bad, then I have bad news for you.

Attached: poop bandit.png (2179x2125, 241K)

Wait, that's ilegal

stinky lol

It's always the Smash 4/Ultimate players that smell like shit though

Attached: full.png (480x640, 508K)

Nice photoshop smelly Melee players
Take a shower

Is that what he calls it?

I’ve been to a lot of events and it absolutely is not.
There’s a reason the rest of the FGC wants to distance itself from Smash.

Would you?

Attached: 20190714_225337.jpg (707x748, 161K)

Are her feet still cute?

Attached: 323131.png (646x595, 269K)

>player's choice

You just dug that out of some old closet bin, didn't you? No pure Melee player would be caught dead with that shit.

>competitive Melee players in the heyday admit to practice for 20 hrs a day before tournaments while subsisting on energy drinks
>not smelling like shit

Ya okay

>image is about a gf
>is a drawing, not a photo
>this is the closest smashfags get to a real woman
why do you even bother discussing this? is this some sort of sad IRL fanfiction?

>reddit spacing

Player's Choice actually would have a higher rate of being NTSC 1.02

>melee tournaments smell so bad somebody kept a fucking crab in the audience to throw at a player and nobody noticed

Attached: 99 percent stress.png (500x515, 136K)

STEVE IS IN FUCKING SMASH
FUCK BANJOFAGS
FUCK REIMUFAGS
FUCK EDRICKFAGS
FUCK SORAFAGS
FUCK DOOMFAGS
FUCK EVERY OTHER CHARACTER
STEVE IS IN SMASH AS THE FOURTH FIGHTER FUCK ALL OF THE OTHER LEAKS
SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP
STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN
STEVE IS GETTING IN YOU FAGGOTS
FUCK YOU EDRICKFAGS
FUCK YOU BANJOFAGS
FUCK YOU DOOMFAGS
FUCK YOU ASHLEYFAGS
FUCK YOU REIMUFAGS
FUCK ALL OF YOU
FUCK EVERYONE
KILL YOURSELVES
DIE DEGENERATES
HAVE SEX
COPE AND KEEP SEETHING AND DILATE TRANNIES
BUY HIS GAME BUY HIS GAME BUY HIS GAME BUY HIS GAME BUY HIS GAME BUY HIS GAME BUY HIS GAME BUY IS GAME BUY HIS GAME DEATH TO ALL OTHER CHARACTERS STEVE IS SMASH INCARNITE BUY NOW DO IT NOW SKDMOAKSNEHWKDNSUAKDNJSNXIKWNSDOKSNXIMEIXKXEKOSMXWKDNIDKRRNOWKNDDIDKEMSDJEMDIMANDUIDNEISMDJEOSNDUEKZNXIDKSNDKWKDDJRNFMCIKSDNDUSKXNXIDJEKAOXMDUEKSMXNXUDKSMXNXISOSMXIEMDJFKCOEMSPSKDENMSXUOFMEIDJFOEOWKXDJDIKDFMCIEKDNFIAKXMFUEIFMDUXIDNUWDKDJEIEKZMXUDISKXKDISOXJXJEIXKDIDKXJEISKWPWJDJDJDDDDXIIDJXJDIJK
YOUR BEAR WILL NEVER GET INTO SMASH YOU FAGGOT OFF YOURSELF
STEVE IS IN SMASH AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU AND YOUR 30 YEAR OLD BEAR BODY CAN DO ABOUT IT YOU FILTHY FUCKING FAGGOT DIE YOU LOSER
BANJOFAGS BTFO
EDRICKFAGS BTFO
DOOMFAGS BTFO
EDELGUARDFAGS BTFO
ASHLEYFAGS BTFO
REIMUFAGS BTFO
KILL YOURSELVES
DEGENERATES
STEVEFAGS WIN SUCK MY DICK
KILL YOURSELVES
GET BTFO FAGS AND RESETERA TRANNIES
MODS = FAGS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK SPICS
FUCK GOOKS
AND FINALLY FUCK YOU OP
NIGGERS DESERVE TO BE HUNG ON A CROSS
JEWS DESERVE TO GET GASSED
GOOKS DESERVE TO BE BURNED ALIVE
JANNIES ARE FAGS
MODS SUCK JEWISH COCK FOR A LIVING
FUCKING CASTRATE NIGGERS EVERYDAY
FUCK BANJO NIGGERS
FUCK ASHLEY NIGGERS
FUCK TODD NIGGERS
FUCK SHANTAE NIGGERS
FUCK EDRICK NIGGERS
FUCK SORA NIGGERS
FUCK REIMU NIGGERS
STEVE IS FUCKING IN DIE NIGGERS

Attached: BFCC184B-71E0-4BE6-ADEB-65006211D227.png (819x528, 670K)

How did the smell shit get associated with melee?

Attached: melee.jpg (449x788, 32K)

Because if it weren’t for the Wii that came after, it would’ve been flushed a long time ago

If she wasn't fat, maybe?

Coping mechanism for the unbridled success a near 18 year old game has found purely due to passion and grassroots organization while other similar titles are carried and subsequently dropped by developer support. Basically people are mad that a community owns the destiny of their game while they're shackled to the developers.

it's like asking how did blue get associated with the sky
they're seemingly inseparable

Attached: 852AE9FF-D615-434B-9231-0AA32F5E9FC8.png (680x596, 325K)

Wasn't it shown that it was almost entirely Smash 4?
So why make it about Melee?

I'd be more willing to believe that if they weren't full of autismos who are triggered by calling Smash a fighting game

it's actually all of smash but meleefags act the worst out of everyone in the smash community in general so they get the brunt of all negative association.

Almost all of the whining, entitlement and elitism from the smash community originates from the melee dudes.

Attached: crematorium.jpg (782x685, 105K)

>stinky day
Every fucking time

Attached: 1513131302813.jpg (528x641, 56K)

>Stinky day

Attached: 232.png (680x509, 321K)

the smashers are eating their own now
no honor amongst stinkies

I've been to a lot of tournaments and anime fighters by and far smell far worse than any smash player I've experienced.
Like a dude I versed in GG one time reeked of stale cum.

So that means Super Smash bros Melle is Papa Nurgle's most favourite game?

Attached: 233213.jpg (1024x617, 85K)

>Almost all of the whining, entitlement and elitism from the smash community originates from the melee dudes.
Might want to look at the ultimate players before making dumb statements.

>eating a smash player
Good way to get worms probably

the smell shit predates sm4sh at all my man, wherever there is smash, there is smell.

smashboards.com/threads/evo-made-me-realize-a-few-things.308154/

Attached: everyday showers.jpg (632x292, 15K)

Anyone else worried that they stink really badly but just can't tell?

got any examples?

Is bad hygiene an American thing? I've noticed it's a general trend of events having to tell people to bathe. Like YGO tournaments have an explicit rule about it.

If you shower daily, wash your clothes, and are not a 500 lb retard, you should be fine.

You don't see Melee players autistically screeching about somebody modding the game because it goes against the developers intent.

*something negative*
>obsessed europoster enters the thread to “why do muh america do dis”
everytime

Attached: 6E5C727D-7407-4874-8FE2-E9DBD4979F48.gif (570x537, 48K)

>automatically assumes I am European
Literally obsessed

I don't see ultimate players doing that, either.

Attached: hug.png (180x178, 58K)

>lit-ruh-lee
britbong confirmed

>still obsessed with Europe

You do though, look at anything to do with Project NX.

1. not an example, just a generalized unfounded statement. I got plenty of receipts of melee pros acting crazy.

2. Melee players autistically screeched when sakurai didn't make the next game in his series specifically for their little competitive scene.

The screeching continues to this day.

Attached: exIJytM[1].jpg (883x1024, 79K)

>it doesn't count because it doesn't support my opinon

Aren't you obsessed with Americans?

>No one: ....
>ABSOLUTELY NO ONE AT ALL: ....
>YOU: WOW THOSE AMERICANS HUH? I'M NOT OBSSESSED OR ANYTHING BUT LETS TALK ABOUT AMERICANS NOW

>still obsessed

What is it with people not having basic hygiene?

At the very least, deodorant and standing in the shower for 10 minutes should be an instinct. How the fuck can people let themselves become walking farts?

Attached: CowboyThink.png (1300x1300, 169K)

I have a feeling you're like 15 just going to keep repeating the same shit over and over in an attempt to annoy everyone against you to feel ilke you won so I'll just leave you to your cope. That's the last (You) you're getting from me, savor it.

Why do smashfags smell so bad?

I mean LoL, CS, the rest of fgc etc have tons of autistic nerds. But they even they can't compete when it comes to smelling bad.

Attached: 1530119839745.png (908x769, 643K)

>reddit meme format

That means YOU smell bad, user.

It doesn't count because you have no receipts to back it up, fuckwit.

A deodorant isn't enough, you also need to take regular showers

>Be me in Mississippi
>Taking a field course at a branch campus
>living in a dorm
>dude across the hall invites me and my roommate to play smash
>as soon as I walk in the room I'm knocked off my feet by the stench of cigarettes and swamp ass.
SMASH PLAYERS

And yet you're so obsessed you need to reply.

>he keeps his receipts
Way to be a taxcuck

Hahaha Smash isn't a fighitng game how the hell is it at EVO

it doesn't count because I asked for examples and you didn't provide any.

The list of abnormal melee events is long enough to circumnavigate the globe at this point.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 15K)

These are the same people that think smash is a fighting game, why would they be functional enough of people to have any sort of basic knowledge about hygiene?

Europeans are the ones online who I've seen actually defend taking showers less than every day. So I'm pretty sure it's just a subhuman thing.

>provide example
>lol doesn't count because I disagree
Just admit you have nothing fag.

That guy deleted his tweet

Imagine being an American subhuman who stinks so much you need to constantly bathe.

You're right! Melee isn't, that's why it isn't there!

I see, "Merely pretending to be retarded".

You forgot
>has a dick

Just imagine the seethe if the Nakoruru rumor is true

Attached: 1563384139326.jpg (667x749, 99K)

It's not our fault they're pushing inter-racial breeding

>still can't accept reality

We have a guy at work who doesn't believe in using deodorant and I think he doesn't shower very often. When confronted about it, he says he doesn't give a fuck because his nose doesn't work properly so he can't smell anything.

I'm not saying all Europeans are subhumans, but I've seen ones claim taking over 2 showers a week "is a crime against the enviornment" those people are definitely subhuman

>he doesn't shower every day
you smell like shit, you might not realise, but other people definitely do

>he is an American every day
you smell like shit, you might not realise, but other people definitely do.

I'm just lmao'ing my arse off that SS got more entrants than melee did in any previous year of EVO after they whined about it not deserving to be there.

Attached: charlotte 5sp.jpg (456x515, 107K)

im scandinavian though

Sure Amerimutt.

stay mad, stay stinky

Attached: IMG_20190718_173410.jpg (3024x4032, 3.31M)

I just don't get it. Why is it so difficult for people to take a shower? It doesn't take long and it isn't challenging. Even if they want to spend weeks inside playing video games without showering why can't they, at the very least, take ONE shower before going out into public? And surely they have at least ONE change of clothes that are clean. How is it that this is such a strange concept for people, and how is it so widespread in gaming?

Stay American.

>Samsho
Into the trash

>every post accusing everyone of being American when confronted against
literally rent free

it's pal, the color of the dvd case is the least of your worries

Attached: 14089_front.jpg (640x905, 94K)

*throws a dead crab at you*
Owo

Lol, I'm pretty sure that started when melee came back to life. The FGCucks are led around by producers/publishers on a short leash, so a community that self funded and refused to buy or play a new game if it was worse was unacceptable.
Once they had to start using sm4sh poop stories to hate on a 18 year old game, it got sad.
Especially since every tourney I've been to has smelled neutral except a tekken6 locals at my uni (the players stares made my gf uncom)

>Literally obsessed

You've gone nose blind from your own stench

It isn't very widespread in gaming in general, it's widespread in certain autistic communities. These communities happen to be big. Some examples
>literally any card game
>literally any traditional tabletop game
>Smash

It might have been semi-prevalent in some MMO's but I don't think nearly to the extent that it is in the above communities. It sure as fuck isn't prevalent anymore either given how normie MMOs are.

I haven't showered in almost a month. I like the idea of girls having to inhale molecules from my ball sweat.

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

Take a shower, stinky.

>gf guys I have a gf my girlfriend! haha did I mention I have a girlfriend

Oh nononono hahahaha

It really worries me that everyone keeps telling these people to just use deodorant.
That isn't addressing the problem. You don't get rid of a bomb by covering it with a towel.
THESE PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO MASK IT, THEY NEED TO BATHE.

Attached: Natural-Soap-on-a-rope.jpg_350x350.jpg (350x350, 14K)

>Deodorant post some pictures of actual soap

have your ever seen yuropoors teeth?

Heheh
Poopy... Stinky... Uh oh big smelly...

I think it's to cover their bases as people lie and say they did take a shower, when it's apparent to everybody that they didn't.

>Doesn't matter to me, therefore everyone around me must suffer
The definition of an actual Low-IQ autistic. You need to be actually dumb to think this way

is this significant?

Melee players did NOTHING but bitch about project M. Now look at them. Icons is fucking terrible.

Is it true that Konami added an official rule to Yugioh saying that players need to not smell like shit in order to compete?

BRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
OH GOD OH YESS INHALE THEM THERE GASSES

That's a very dishonest statement. I think they bitched about it because they advertised it as being closer to melee, suggesting that it appeals to melee players and melee players should play Project M.
They didn't bitch about people modding a game to get a different experience, they bitched about it not catering to what they wanted after being told it did.

Two very distinct and entirely different scenarios.

my copy is a 1.02. is it worth more autismbux or something?

yes. Yugioh players have using their body odor as a metagaming tactic in other to cause their opponents to fuck up.

Melee isn't special, there are plenty of older games with active scenes, hell, KoF 97 is the game with the viewer count record. It's just that Meleefags are loud faggots

The only thing worse than gamer funk is gamer funk mixed with deodorant.

Is this an actual thing?

shut the fuck up with these dumbass threads.

Laughed like a retard

Though
>vagina has so much yeast it could make bread
That's actually a lot of "normal" vaginas.
All of them have enough yeast to start a culture, though it would be a very infested, dangerous bread.

Attached: 1545592292928.png (979x201, 32K)

>being this scrotum slashed about a cuntry
have you considered the benefits of self labotomy?

it's more common in Magic but yes.

we want poopy....WE WANT POOPY!!!

>Melee
Into the garbage bin

Are you sure it isn't just that they smell like shit? How do we know they intentionally do it to throw opponents off?

>labotomy
Is this the American education system in action?

>TFW OP is still butthurt from a thread yesterday so starts this thread with the same post that everyone ignored him for previously

Yea Forums is literally 12

Found the stank ass melee player
seethe more

Considering that there's a card that involves a handshake, and another to make the handshake happen, and some people put their hands down their pants before shaking hands; I would not be surprised if it is an actual thing.

obsessed and rent free

Yes, unironically. You may be thinking about "how do you misplay in a card game" but these are the same fucks will call the judges in a casual match if you do so much as play a card out of order.

Attached: 1562990871178.png (542x771, 62K)

Literally obsessed.

>Superior game to Melee that will never actually be recognized by EVO
Feels bad man

Attached: images (9).jpg (256x355, 25K)

user, put a significant amount of money on the line in ANY endeavor and you will be surprised by the horrors people will perform.

>generic super market brand deodorant

Attached: 1553950647486.jpg (330x319, 48K)

better than nothin

>too poor to shower
>somehow has enough money to buy a switch, smash bros and transport to/from a tournament

>Mains fox, falco, or pikachu
biggest dealbreaker 2bh

I see a merchant

Same here. Its just nu-smash fags and fgcucks.

Can those older games get 100k views? No? They arent even close to the same then.

>deadorant covers up PAL logo
Nice try casual

seething :)

Obsessed.

Based, poopilled and peepilled

Attached: 1543453216259.jpg (590x600, 69K)

Americans either smell like shit due to being fat and sweating all the time, or they smother it in cheap spray-on deodorant that makes them smell like industrial cleaner. On top of that non-whites smell inherently worse so it gets pretty nasty.

Avoid sitting next to them if you can.

Attached: 1539916500384.jpg (351x351, 21K)

Obsessed.

Attached: kof97viewers.jpg (1059x739, 147K)

I’m gonna use this thread to remind all of you that deodorant and antiperspirant are different things, and when in doubt, get a combination stick.

Obsessed.

Obsessed.

have you ever wondered why people hold their noses whenever you walk by?

Obsessed.

neo/v/ everyone

Holy shit, this is amazing

Obsessed,

Obsessed.

Obsessed.

Just lol.

Obsessed.

IF YOU DONT STOP RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASSES IM PISSED NOW MOTHERFUCKERS AHHHHH

can you two niggers just settle it in smash? swap freincodes or some shit

Obsessed.

>swap fragrances

As an up and coming smasher who hasn’t entered a tourney yet, I have literally no idea why smashers don’t shower AND put deodorant on everyday. I feel disgusting whenever I don’t get that shit done (nearly) ASAP.

You're a retard user

Smash fags make MTG tournaments smell like lilac and roses in comparison.

Obsessed.

I would bet my life that if we gathered the people in this thread into a room then that room would smell unfathomably bad

Yeah, you only see them autistically screeching about a new game in a old 90s-era series taking their spot in one of many tournaments they have and spending every day needling & bullying the community over their viewership numbers on Twitch, that’s perfectly okay.

Attached: 2D235215-11A6-4E25-B4C9-F09AA1175B2D.gif (533x300, 2.02M)

Attached: 1563423090631.webm (360x294, 2.23M)

Obsessed.

THIS FUCKING THREAD
youtu.be/xbBVdNoeDyQ

>being such a loser you actually say bullying
You deserve it you faggot

Obsessed.

You don't have to shower/bathe every day. But if you know you're going to a venue where there will be lots of other people around you, you ought to bathe and use deodorant. Otherwise you're just a gross idiot.

The fuck are you on about you retarded cunt

I only shower once every 3 days and I smell just fine

Obsessed.

Obsessed.

Not even worth finishing. The biggest sin it makes, besides being painfully fake, is being boring.

This is fucking mental ward tier stuff, congratulations on making this thread almost as bad as Dragon Ball Super threads.

Has anyone here actually went to a big event for both Melee and Ultimate? What are the logistics for attending both as someone that will probably drown in pools in both.

Attached: smashh.jpg (826x849, 61K)

Obsessed.

wear a nose plug so you don't drown in smells

>janitor laughs to himself as he's hosing down lockers and fishing cups of shit and turds

Why would someone cap such a blatantly fake story. Yeah, I totally believe the janitor was laughing at some faggot kid smearing shit everywhere and making his job a living hell.

It was a shit thread to begin with.

Obsessed.

smash.gg/tournament/evo-2019-melee-side-event
>big grassroots community that doesn’t need EVO to succeed
>can only scrounge up 45 people to play on Wizard’s turf & stick it to him

Attached: A7077827-174D-4703-B952-3A651285D02E.jpg (248x203, 16K)

Misread your comment, I ordered a buttplug instead.

I don't even play melee anymore but that's the kind of deodorant i always bought
is that a bad thing ?

Obsessed.

user, you're probably beyond salvation at this point. Don't ever meet people and just go die alone

Obsessed.

>Mitchum aka the best deo in town
>generic super market brand
t. deodorantlet

I wish the magic community had people pointing out how bad they smelled
They are fucking awful

Obsessed.

ahh yes i only purchase the finest deodorant from my local upscale boutique

Not that user but youll be fine. as long as you smell alright nobody will give a shit about the brand you buy

Take a shower nigger the smell of deodorant over your unwashed boy is worse than unwashed body itself

Obsessed.

that's not a supermarket brand

>all the poorfags seething over this post

More like
>Why yes, I spend all day on Yea Forums, how could you tell?

Obsessed.

Mitchum isn't cheap though

Attached: 1482509959629.jpg (251x251, 14K)

In Samus-Puff is it a bad idea to forgo edgeguarding/the ledge to charge my b?

But do you poo in loo?

gatekeeping deodorant is possibly the most absurd thing I've seen in a while

if we all gang up on the obsessed guy he will feel overpowered and leave.. breaking up this battle for good

players choice and fucked up off brand deodorant... peach player, gotta be

Obsessed.

Obsessed.

ha u missed me (n-not that i wanted a (you) anyways)

Obsessed.

>all these smelly motherfuckers shit talking Mitchum
it's not a supermarket brand nor is it cheap. step your deo game up you Lynx Africa wearing niggers

Attached: 1528134240380.png (574x417, 187K)

Smelly guy here who just uses perfumes and showers twice a week. Convince me to use deodorants when on the back of the bottle it says "causes SUDDEN DEATH"

Attached: 1466294595542.gif (380x480, 1.04M)

Obsessed.

>parentheses
Try harder, reddit

Obsessed.

You wouldn't be able to win without a lucky first hit anyway, it's literally helping your chances.

Obsessed.

Obsessed.

nu Yea Forums is shi-

Obsessed.

>go and look
>like 10bux/stick
How is that not cheap? Yeah alright it's one step above Walmart tier, big fucking deal it's still fucking shit.

Every melee event I've been to has been fine. Sm4sh and ultimate on the other hand....

Attached: 1563309608988.jpg (2448x2448, 787K)

Obsessed.

Obsessed.

Obsessed.

Obsessed.

Obsessed.

SNEED

seething and [[TRIGGERED]] :)

Obsessed.

NononononoFUCK he doesn't know

Attached: 1563225303894.jpg (770x435, 51K)

>athlete's foot

*SNIFFFFFFF*
yumyumyum
i love smelly sweaty gamerlad muskies!
*FARRRRTTTT* *WAHOO* *BINGBING*
tasty smash boys hehe

Attached: yum.jpg (852x480, 28K)

i spend 3 bux on my deoderant

MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ab06c67fc1468ce501e25db653f753f1.png (528x345, 22K)

:)

Fuckin' gotteem

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Attached: .png (649x586, 406K)

N

I

>10 dollars for a single stick
>not cheap
wow looks like we have a fortune 500 exec here everybody

G

G

Is that suposed to be his hurtbox?

Obsessed.

Obsessed.

Autistic but kinda cute.
Wouldn't let him anywhere near my hypothetical children, though.

Attached: 1558790190028.png (3588x3596, 1.13M)

YOU CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

cringe

that reddit user is in this very thread right now

Dialate.

Smash Bros in general.

Yikes!

Attached: IMG_20190718_121106.jpg (590x866, 168K)

based

*snap*

For a melee player, every day is smelly day.

Nobody's going to beg for Melee back. Not even Melee players. UNIST didn't get Melee kicked out of Evo. Ultimate didn't get Melee kicked out of Evo. Melee got Melee kicked out of Evo.

Nobody wants to watch a four hour top 8 that Leffen will go on Twitter to complain about because the entire tournament wasn't Bo5 and didn't run all Friday and Saturday. Nobody wants to pay for obsolete TVs that nobody else will use for one fucking tournament. Nobody wants to watch Hungrybox time people out in a game with 8 minute rounds. Actually, no, Melee players want to watch that. And that's the fucking thing.

You faggots are the only ones who care about Melee. Yes, there are a lot of you, but nobody else wants to tolerate your bullshit. Smash majors are Smash majors for a reason, because they're the only ones who understand and cater to your autism. The incestuous nature of your community has made it so that nobody else can even come close to comprehending the depths of fucking retardation it takes to seek out Gamecube controllers with a one-in-a-million factory defect that makes a glitch easier to perform, much less dropping out of a fucking major because you don't have such a controller. I'm used to calling the Melee community a cancer, but I now realize that was a lie. Cancer spreads. Cancer changes its surroundings and infests it. But Melee doesn't change the FGC. Melee didn't make us keep setups clear for entitled players to practice in. Melee didn't make us meticulously adjust every bracket so Leffen got a free ride to top 8. Melee certainly didn't stop us from practicing personal hygiene. Melee is a sick animal, and if McRib did one good thing this entire year it was taking the first step to putting it out of its misery.

And stay down.

Attached: 1561747331926.jpg (1200x1024, 908K)

smelly day

smelly day

This thread gave me increased autism

Attached: 77be2e8831e72700d01fc745d377fd4d2927978f87cb4dd8b6d7406f20d805d8.png (512x512, 199K)

>85
>86

Attached: 1563056074496.gif (640x480, 2.71M)

lemon-lime

orange

>tfw I live in Tallahassee
>Tfw the one Smash tournament I went to smelled so fucking bad I had to leave the room several times
I mean, I know of girls who legit play Melee and are nothing like this, plus they are attractive

Attached: SomeStuffs_Pocket_Monsters_Sun_Moon_50_v2774295E2.mkv_snapshot_21.54_2018.06.01_02.30.14.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Now to eat some chocolate since Fox Mccloud can't ever eat one without requiring the need to try to throw up or else dying

Attached: 027b - Life of Crime (521).jpg (512x384, 57K)

Am I the only one who thinks melee's cover art is weird? It's like they didn't give it much thought. Just some promo render and character faces thrown in without much thought. It was probably rushed.

nice photoshopped dildo

>This entire fucking thread

Attached: Lu Bu's head aches.jpg (637x1044, 88K)

Attached: 027b - Life of Crime (523).jpg (512x384, 52K)

This is the worst thread I have ever seen

I love the Ice Climbers!

Attached: ice climber love.png (401x370, 197K)

This

>Go to melee tournament
>Everything smells fine...i don't get the meme...
>this meme is fucking stupid
>Why is everyone staring at me and looking like they got punched in the gut?..
>oh no...i just made poopie in my diaper
>IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

You're all a bunch of one-upmanship faggots.

>pudgy body
>no chest hair at all
>smooth baby arms

>full beard with no patchy spots

Fucking T, how does it work

Attached: 1554738276014.jpg (500x548, 30K)

>this entire thread

Attached: C3FAD1B4-FE62-41F5-AB22-30BE493E82D8.png (1134x960, 758K)

Prove you're not an european

i hope you're memeing

Attached: 1563416634720[1].jpg (904x494, 104K)

COPE
HAVE SEX
DILATE
SMELLY STINKY
POOPOO
NPC
EUROPEAN
IM NOT AMERICAN
>This thread

I recognize that smell!

Attached: ring of conflict.png (1026x1026, 142K)

He clearly shaves his chest

As opposed to illegit play Melee?

Anyone else hate niggas with aspergers that shout whatever they fuck they want in a bitchy attitude?
>Be me in class when teachers asks questions
>class retard shouts answer that teacher ignores.
>teacher answers his own question followed by a bitchy shouted statement by the autist "So I wAs RiGht yHE WhoLe TimE??

This is such furry bullshit.

Furries are the absolutely most degenerate mentally ill weirdos ever. It's like a whole movement of people who have decided to have no barries to sexual hedonism. They're like a warning: This is what happens when you have no rules for sex.

Every time there's a furry con? Huge mess, people walking around in diapers filled with shit, hard drinking, hard drugs, under-age grooming, vandalism, fighting, etc. Furrydom is the gate-way to the most depraved shit ever.

Friend of mine a decade ago thought "furries can't be THAT bad right?" so she stopped by a local con. THEY WERE THAT BAD. WORSE EVEN.

Every furry stereotype is true.

How are those infinite obsessed/seething posts deleted but this thread still up?

Attached: death_by_rabbit.jpg (249x200, 7K)

i believe the original posters are banned which deletes their posts too