Attached: image.png (350x350, 134K)

it literally was, fucking retard KILLED someone because
"muh manliness"

>going to sauna with your clothes on
yes

The entire game is autism
>LE EVIL BC I JUST AM OKAY
>”How did you find this place?” “Luck”

Fun fact: Akane and gundam have the same chest size which are both bigger then mondo which means 2 things
Mondo has a bitchlet chest and gundam is hiding a massive pair jugs with demonic dark magic

Attached: db27ca5884c2cb23eb5e65a17a3be5ae.jpg (684x1089, 120K)

He was completely emasculated by a crossdressing basedboy.

>LE EVIL BC I JUST AM OKAY
makes sense, fucking psycho assholes exist
i mean, its a video game where a girl turns into a serial killer when she sneezes, no need to be realistic

Out of everyone in all three games, Mondo stands as the most pathetic killing game participant
Imagine murdering the only person who looks up to you for you because you're too afraid for people to find out that you're a little bitch

The real autism was tumblr and game journalists being too retarded to understand Chihiro's story and thinking he was a tranny.

>tfw Hajime's titties are so big people actually draw big boobed Hajime art

No, I think his motive is actually the best in the series and just regularly great. Chihiro's weakness made him pretend to be something he never was for all his life, but his strength led him to want to defeat that weakness and become stronger. But he was fooled by Mondo's seeming strength, which in fact, was merely just an identity that he put on to hide his weakness of inability to confront his sins. When Mondo hears Chihiro's secret, it sets off his own insecurities and weakness. The same weakness that led to the death of his brother, now leads to the death of Chihiro and himself.

It's quite poetic, I wish more of the game focused on the tragedy of humanity that leads to good people committing evil deeds, rather than a bunch of anime bullshit.

>I wish more of the game focused on the tragedy of humanity that leads to good people committing evil deeds, rather than a bunch of anime bullshit.
I feel like the first few trials handle this well. Its just the last trial or two in each game that get incredibly obnoxious on the anime shit

Yea it's a shame because the premise of DR could easily be the basis for something akin to, say, 'I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream' or just generally being more serious.

They almost had it with the third trial being about greed, but that one fell really far flat.

Fucking trial 4 is kino though

He couldn't stand that Chihiro had a bigger dick than him.

>I wish more of the game focused on the tragedy of humanity that leads to good people committing evil deeds

I feel there were a good number of those in the series.

>Teruteru
>Peko
>Gundham
>Kaede
>Kirumi
>Gonta

And even the "dumb anime bullshit" can even be thought-provoking at times, like Nagito and the whole plot twist in DR1.

Name three instances of this, cuck.

Haha, what if Chihiro actually had a huge horse cock, and he had to wear special underwear just to keep it hidden away?
That would be funny.

>gundham
>evil
come on now

>Gundham
He only challenged robo nidai to a fight. I don't see anything tragic about that.

wtf was his problem

Attached: 1563119405453.png (1270x708, 836K)

hajime didn't want to fuck him so he went full tsundere

URUMESHI

Gundham was the only human after they got trapped again. Without him everyone would have died of starvation so he made the best choice murder the guy who couldn't die of starvation and was a fighter. Gundham saved everyone else with his action.

Why does his hair look very brainy

I think the problem with trial 3 is that the motive wasn't as personal as the previous 2. The first two trials happened out of desperation and insecurity respectively, trial three happened because 'I want to leave', which everyone wants to do already. Celeste's motivation isn't as unique or primal as taking an opportunity to kill someone because they tried to kill you first or what said.

Attached: 1563407419539.jpg (441x640, 126K)

Why does he have a diarrhea shit on his head