Remember when performing quickscopes and trickshots garnered you gamer cred?

Remember when performing quickscopes and trickshots garnered you gamer cred?

Attached: latest[2].png (840x593, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6-Iz3e0kwv8
youtu.be/LVgMHKTB2dA
youtu.be/o2o1tQd8rbY
youtu.be/XPGwYz_0i_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>legit autism rants about how quickscoping is "killing" the game because snipers shouldnt be used like that on gameFAQs forums and generally everywhere

Attached: 1526269136504.gif (481x481, 126K)

youtu.be/6-Iz3e0kwv8
It was a different time

360 no scope will still get you cred

MUM GET THE CAMERA OUT

I remember this one time hearing a cod pro complaining that hardscoping shouldn't even be allowed

Fuck me I forgot about looking down the sights for longer than one second being considered hardscoping. COD had some peak autism all around back then, probably still does.

Can you ladder stall, double fakie, 900 into no scope throwing knife?

Attached: 1548668066070.jpg (552x493, 24K)

Remember THIS: youtu.be/LVgMHKTB2dA ?

Attached: What.gif (224x168, 482K)

unironically the only thing that takes skill in COD

i was playing COD last week and seriously it is so sad, i didn't do good in any of the matches but i was a level 1 killing helpless people with hundreds of hours sink in just because i managed to spot them first, it required literally zero aim

>the accents
kek

youtu.be/o2o1tQd8rbY

Man, what happened to voice chats in gaming today? No banter, no arguments, just "banned for saying gg ez."
Atleast there's the one kid saying "MY MUMMY WORKS AT NINTENDO"

youtu.be/XPGwYz_0i_o

>put a piece of tape on my screen
>mark it with a sharpie
>have reticle
>keybind scope and fire on same button
>WOW HOW IS user SO GOOD IS HE HACKING
sniping is for faggots. give me high TTK, reticles and fast movement any day

I remember when the DSR was nerfed to have a longer ADS time, and the lead game designer got death threats

>Literal babies nostalgia-ing over quickscoping
I hope all of your mothers get cancer and die slowly, leave

Attached: 1538621305731.jpg (378x378, 47K)

Honestly, ZzirGrizZ trickshots > Faze kiddie trickshots. Zzgrizz trickshots looked so better because they were slick, clean and well thought out. Faze were just puking piles of shits

I still can't do quickscopes or trickshots. I honestly find it impressive how autists are able to do it.

Jesus fuck, you should all run into a knife. Discussing CoD quickscoping on Yea Forums, end yourself fags.

Attached: 1522712521173.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

>watching cartoons at >30 years old

Yeah well at least I'm not a anime poster

I hate that I'm agreeing with an anime poster right now

you're getting older
i grew up on the cods up to mw2 and now i'm more than old enough to post here

i also prefer arena shooters

Nothing about this sentence is acceptable.

Better than watching niggers chase balls around while cucks wear another mans name on their backs. Not like there's anything good on TV either.

They are right though

No.
Its only accepted on PC only games, no scopes are. CoD is babby tier, faggots.

Play with your babby auto aim controllers and poorly implemented shit that doesnt force you to 100% scope in before shooting.

Loved hardscoping at quickscopers.
Modern Warfare 3 was so fun. Whenever people look down at CoD, I look at them and feel pity.

>playing Black ops 2
>pub stomping
>guy invites me to his clan and says he wants me to try out
>sure whatever
>puts me in private lobby
>okay now lets see your quickscoping skills
>leave immediately

I fucking hated that gay shit. As if relying on a OHK crutch is any actual signifier of skill.

Attached: 1500289899335.jpg (400x279, 35K)

The only thing that matters is frags and getting the objectives done. The only thing that takes away the credit of doing that is using hacks and exploiting glitches. These are facts and anyone arguing the contrary just sucks at games because they either lack the brainpower to coordinate with his team or they lack the skill to hold their own against other players.

Attached: 1513693824453.jpg (1152x2048, 210K)

Fucking kek

Seethe

Don't you have an early grave to slip into old man? Fuck off and die already, this is our board now.

Attached: 1478846405014.png (1037x833, 110K)

Dilate

>played mw2
>sometimes would join SnD matches for at least some type of challenge
>get the occasional quickscoper lobby
>ghillies would climb up and leap off to practice their shots
>I usually just had my ump so they'd shoot at a spot for me to stand at for target practice
>they were usually trash so I'd knife failures or leave a claymore as subtle as possible for them to land in front of
>sometimes would get a sniper myself and pretend to join in when I'd really just aim and shoot getting them to seethe and hunt me down
>leave lobby before they could kill me

I miss fucking with those faggots. Sometimes I'd get random invite to a private QS match and I'd do the same until kicked. Only way COD was worth playing

Attached: 1545612901347.jpg (500x375, 31K)

No because I'm not some faggot who played CoD like you.

>these are the kids posting on Yea Forums now

Attached: current year.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Even when I was a poorfag teenager who played Halo 3, Gears of War, and Call of Duty 4 on my Xbox 360 I thought that was dumb shit for squealing kids, so no.

Attached: 1545831992403.jpg (512x768, 88K)

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

Am I the only one who liked this shit in BO2 zombies? I felt it would have been a lot more useful if it wasn't stuck on such a tight map but it seems everyone just wrote it off as a more high maintenance revive

Attached: Whos Who.jpg (750x750, 56K)

No because I didn't give a shit

>NOOOO MOMMY MY SMASH LEAK THREADS GOT BUMPED TO PAGE 2 BECAUSE SOMEONE IS TALKING ABOUT CALL OF CUTY WAAAAH
kys yourself you retarded tryhard faggots, COD, Quake, Halo, and Unreal were all relevant in the same timeframe. You're not an ebin oldfag for playing those games

>cod kiddy can't spell or form proper sentences

Attached: laughinggirls.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

This.

Remember to take your heard medicine gramps

Attached: 1.gif (280x210, 10K)