The PS3 controller is genuinely one of the better controllers I've used. Sorry for the shit quality...

The PS3 controller is genuinely one of the better controllers I've used. Sorry for the shit quality, my hands are pretty shaky.

Also controller thread, what do you use Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_20190718_134216.jpg (2560x1920, 1.18M)

Manlet detected. Also bro what the fuck are your fingers, keyboard, and why is one of your bumper thingies yellow?

Attached: 1562286694217.jpg (621x621, 77K)

samefag

I use the ps4 controller I got with my bloodborne machine. Use it to play monster hunter world, dark souls 3, and elite dangerous on my pc

How's it like compared to other controllers you've used? I'm assume it's a tad bit larger and generally just way more comfortable.
Bear with me for being newfag, but I genuinely thought that would work.

Attached: 194.png (477x480, 108K)

xbox 360 is the best fuck you niggas

Attached: 1556451395135.png (888x894, 520K)

Attached: 1562863197336.jpg (429x606, 42K)

Retarded stick placement, triggers can pinch you, AA batteries like it's a Gameboy... Yeah, sure is good...
No argument after I explained myself.

Attached: 1561629623052.jpg (660x660, 128K)

Xbox one controller is the best by far. Unless you have baby hands. The best is the white one without the piano black shit on it.
Xbox 360 controller used to be the best, until xbone came out.

Switch Pro is the comfiest controller

360 and Gamecube are the best ones. Dualshock 3 is great but had horrendous triggers.

why isn't there any hint of a tan on your skin?
your hand looks like a piece of white bread.
are you disabled?

Sure it is if you are a manlet or a woman LMAO

are you ok friend?
why are you shake and bake?

Attached: dial_8_0.gif (640x480, 112K)

The Dualshock 3 is one of the biggest reasons I hated the PS3. It feels flimsy, all of the buttons are mushy and feel cheap, and slapped on motion controls. The Sixaxis was even worse though so at least it was a minor improvement.

>triggers can pinch you
no?
>AA batteries like it's a Gameboy...
AA batteries is a benefit unless you cant afford a 20 dollar pack of eneloops + charger

worse controller is best controller? have I stumbled into retardville yet again?

Now post feet.

Besides the ps4 controller I’ve only ever used a 360 controller and shitty logitech controllers. 360 controller is by far the best, good weight to it, comfortable, and gimmick free.

Wasn't there a Matte black Xbone controller? I swear it's out there somewhere. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on one for cheap though.
Never used one. Details?
>Gamecube
Sorry for bursting your bubble but that shit sucked. And atleast I agree with the triggers. I've had a spring fall out of one and it was sorta half-pressed. Explains the tape over the R1 riser on the pic, it's because the R2 lost the spring.
Uhhhh... I just don't go outside very often. Besides, I burn easily and don't tan. I think I just got myself some Essential Tremor.
Mind you that they're actually fucking disgusting. I could camouflage my feet with a white wall.
No argument.

Attached: 1543353611771.jpg (496x447, 48K)

based frogposter

Attached: 1560917215771.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Ah, so not much in terms of controller experience. Not bad tho, could've been much worse actually.

You've got a flabby bitchboy's hands, OP, get lifting.

I use a DS3 myself. It's lightweight and ergonomic, even if it's technically cheap chinese shit otherwise. Most of mine have just busted over the years, current one has lasted forever though. Microsoft controllers are probably best for value.

>Wasn't there a Matte black Xbone controller?

the default one was matte black. after they revised the system the default was white

Just post them.

>AA batteries
have fun in the future when you decide to pull your old PS3 or PS4 out of the closet for nostalgia sake and find your controller is dead and won't charge and now you are waiting weeks for a battery to arrive from China and you have to open up your controller and replace the batter and HA HA HA HA have fucking FUN trying to close a dualshock and not have the triggers feel like shit afterwards.

>No argument.
I don't argue with retards

The xbox huge had the best controller ever conceived. The duke only fit in the hands of men.

I do boxing a lot, yet the tremor is still there. It's probably a stressful environment and general sleep troubles I've been having, it wasn't nearly this bad.
>This post
>tfw my ten year old controller still charges perfectly
So how many dollars have you wasted on AA batteries?
Jeez, I hate white on any sort tech. Contrasts way too much with everything around it. Blue, green and black work the best.
I don't want people vomiting.
Then you shouldn't be on Yea Forums.
I handled one of those. Interestingly enough my hands fitted perfectly in those.

Attached: 1555371030837.gif (500x500, 399K)

>I don't want people vomiting.
But I do.

>I don't want people vomiting.
but female feet aren't vomit inducing

i think the white xbone looks pretty dank

you can use the design lab thing and make a custom one if you want for 69.99. I made this one for you in about 10 seconds.

Attached: xboxhueg.png (641x484, 190K)

you can probably get medical cannabis. i wouldn't though if i were you. i'd take advantage of my hands shaking.

Alright, I'll post in a few minutes. I want y'all to be ready, I guess.
That shit looks fucking fantastic right there. Thanks for the tip, though it's expensive.
Any tips on how to you know... do that?

Attached: 3IbVMsk.png (540x370, 259K)

Looking forward to it.

fucking BASED

Thankfully, I already don't remember this one...

Attached: IMG_20190718_141146.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

>So how many dollars have you wasted on AA batteries?
zero. I have a dozen eneloops and a charger for various things like TV remotes.

how many hours have you spent using your "wireless" controller tethered with a usb cable because it needs to be charged?

depending where you are. all you gotta do now is go to a doctor. explain your situation and ask. i know people getting it (med cannabis) for fucking anxiety. it's weird because if i smoke that shit i GET anxiety lol.

very based

The 360 controler had great components but felt really unconfortable to me. After a couple hours of gaming I always felt that one of the borders was burying on my hand.