Why can’t they just make a normal fucking hitman game with a respectable amount of levels instead of piecemealing...

Why can’t they just make a normal fucking hitman game with a respectable amount of levels instead of piecemealing shit throughout the year? Also why does this have to be always online?

Attached: A32261A3-4A25-41CF-8AF1-CBBC6CA98893.jpg (740x450, 33K)

Because capitalism is tricky for companies that make the kinds of products we like.

Just keep it bouncing back n forth with them while they figure out the best business model to do this

The last 2 Hitman games are BY FAR the best ones.

> Also why does this have to be always online?
Literally the only legit complaint

Because they're fucking kike marketers.

Attached: 7n22fw3j0xw21.png (680x579, 252K)

>piecemealing shit throughout the year?
but HITMAN™2 released all levels at once, unless you mean DLC

Attached: hitman idiot sandwich.jpg (754x1024, 77K)

Kinda interested in Hitman 2, but fuck me I don't even know what edition to buy so that I don't miss out on extra missions and stuff. Guess I'll just never play it.

Attached: anime_depress.jpg (380x380, 50K)

>instead of piecemealing shit throughout the year?
That wasn't the case for 2 though. What retard REEs about a situation they know nothing about.
>are BY FAR the best ones.
If it wasn't so extremely easy I'd agree, they need to change the core mechanics being so OP. You shouldn't be able to manipulate a high security area with ease via 2 coins, nor should everyone subdued be knocked out forever without a time limit.

- Base game.
- DLC (Gold edition or base game + season pass)
- Hitman 1 missions (Owning H1 or buying them as a DLC).

It's not that hard.

Just google it you fucking retarded animeshitter.

>I don't even know what edition to buy so that I don't miss out on extra missions
it's usually the most expensive edition

Because they didnt release the suitcase in hitman 1 and fucked over early backers by releasing another campaign for money once we waited for them to fucking stagger release the levels fuck buying the 2nd they can go fuck themselves

It’s harder than BM honestly. People forget just how easy BM is to break. Removing coin manipulation would also severely limit your options.

> game gets cheaper over time
> woah why are they getting more for less money? wtf!!!!

There's the base game, the legacy pack and the goty legacy pack, the former has all the missions from 2016 and goty legacy is the same but includes the Patient Zero campaign, which takes place in 3 levels from the first game but changes up the look and layout a bit and finally there's the season pass which includes all the current and future dlc maps and missions for Hitman 2.
Just buy the gold edition as it comes the season pass I think and grab either the legacy or the goty legacy pack from whatever store you're using.

>tfw can't get the 1 million points for Himmelstein trophy

I don’t like how targets do nothing until you do something to trigger an event. If I’m not mistaken I remember the old hitman games having targets that went about their business either way

these games have both types

It was cheap from the get go, like 40bucks they didnt give that shitty content to orignal backers tried charging 12 bucks or some shit fuck them

I bought Hitman 2 Gold Edition and Hitman 2 GOTY Legacy Pack.

leave this series alone you fucking shitposters

Get Hitman 2 gold edition (includes the base game and season pass, usually cheaper than buying both separately).
If you have Hitman 1, get the GOTY legacy upgrade. If not, get the GOTY legacy pack.

Isn't Hitman 2 the whole shebang? and if it isn't, just buy Hitman 1 now. You can play it offline, but seriously, when are you offline? This is such a niche board, there's no way anybody here isn't always connected. Stop being gay and play the best games in the entire series.