Can we get a bonus campaign in the Warcraft 3 remaster where Arthas does not become the Lich King?

Can we get a bonus campaign in the Warcraft 3 remaster where Arthas does not become the Lich King?

Attached: DD1D5E64-736B-4881-80B5-F4FACF904E33.jpg (800x900, 129K)

>what is frozen throne xpac
Well you still can make it yourself, i guess

>can we have good things?
No. That's what made wc3 story great.

expecting literally anything from Blizzard in 2019
user, I have bad news for you

>implying it hasn't been made already a million times in wc3
Reforged will give even more tools to people for their custom campaigns.
The golden age of WC3 is coming again, and you all cunts don't realize it.
Soon, user.

The only difference in WC3 remaster is the removal of offensive lines, the addition of powerful and brave female ethnic minority story arc and maybe better graphics.

They are already retconning all things Warcraft to fit with WoW. They will never do anything to negate the MMO so no, you cannot.

>The golden age of WC3 is coming again, and you all cunts don't realize it. Soon, user.
I heard that with every WoW expansion. I believe you when it's here.

>Reforged will give even more tools to people for their custom campaigns.

>giving the tools to people to make their own content when you can sell DLCs and shit instead
>Activision-Blizzard in 2019

Attached: 1552396063533.jpg (1024x531, 34K)

Arthas was always a villain all along. Frostmourne was just the final nail in the coffin.
If he had become King he would have eventually turned Lordaeron into an empire, invaded all of the other Kingdoms, turned Elves into slaves, etc.

>wow expansion
What the fuck has WoW to do with WC3?
Like, what?
Two different games with two different developer teams altogether.
Yeah, because WC3 never had a world editor that was so popular it spawned 3 different game genres from its own.
Hell, they were so jewish they didn't even upgrade the same editor with Starcraft 2, and completely abandoned the entire system.
Right.
You fucking idiot.

Hi Bobby.

That would require creativity, so absolutely not.
You can have more Jaina and Sylvana's moments though because they are clearly so more important.

Alt universe extra campaigns would be amazing.

We undoubtedly will not get them.

YAY MORE TOOLS
LIKE RETCONNED STORY
AND SHITTY GRAPHICS

>If he had become King he would have eventually turned Lordaeron into an empire, invaded all of the other Kingdoms, turned Elves into slaves, etc.

ok how does that make him into a villain

>remember all those hours I've spent autistically making stories and campaigns only I played
can't wait

>turned Elves into slaves
Based

Attached: givingzeldathemastersword.png (316x178, 137K)

Didn't they confirmed no mod tools? I remember threads about it

>hurr durr bobby hurr durr kike
Go back to /pol/.
Or improve your arguments.
Both will work.
Opinions, not arguments.
You were probably too young to know how to download the good custom campaigns that circulated around the web back then.

Attached: 7df.jpg (368x475, 25K)

>bonus campaign in the Warcraft 3
Fun
>Made by current blizzard and Christie Golden(or any Warcraft novel writer for that matter) writing it
No god no fuck off with that retarded shit

No, they didn't.
They actually confirmed more options in the world editor, including tools to make your own models (the same tools they're using to make the new ones) and ways to customize your interface.

there will be mod tools but no chance to import custom shit

How did you mixed /pol/ with this? You sound insecure.

>Didn't they confirmed no mod tools?
You don't know anything about warcraft modding right?

The Illidan book was the only decent one.
Rest of the books are literally unreadable.

Reminder that modding will be like SC2 and anything you make is immediately Blizzard's. They're still mad about DotA.

>no chance to import custom shit
But that's false.

SC2 failed because :
1/ It's not a fantasy setting + no gameplay based on heroes.
2 / The engine/editor sucked

sc2's updated version of the world editor sucked ass
reforged's one is the same as wc3, just updated in features

>The golden age of WC3 is coming again, and you all cunts don't realize it.
I doubt it.
Silver age sure because of the increased bump in traffic due to reforged launch.
The map making scene is dead compared to what it once was, it doesn't matter that the mapping tools are slightly better, 24 players is awesome and has a lot of potential for some maps, but then you need people who have the time and abiltiy to use those new tools to make new maps or update olds one. New user agremeents may scare off people just like it did for sc2.
There's also the issue of people not knowing the good maps and starting from scratch instead of building on top of giants. That has already been a problem I noticed a few years ago. People were playing extremely basic maps that were not good during the first year of RoC, probably because the player base changed and those who played those maps frequently didn't know about any better maps since other maps hadn't been hosted and they didn't know about the various map hosting sites, like an ums post apocalypse stone age thing going on almost, it wasn't all bad but parts of the scene were like that.

I think best case scenario is some good old maps getting slight tweaks for 24 players, and hosting and playing of those.

>for their custom campaigns.
For custom campaigns the tools probably don't matter at all since they're singleplayer.
You could already make a ton of stuff for them and people did, there are a lot of custom campaigns. Mostly in mapdev hell because it takes a long time to make them.

The engine wasn't bad, it's just that the UI sucked donkey balls and the steps to do simple things was convoluted as fuck, compare that to the wc3 editor where you made new units based on existing units and simply changed a few stats on a single page and you pretty much had a new unit.

1: changes to user agreement making mappers less motivated
2. hosting on bnet and its popularity system, meaning every map was up at the same time regardless of how many players were in them, and they were listed according to popularity(#games played in the last hour), so you could have 7/10 people waiting in a game that was on page 47 that people would never see, unless they specifically knew about that map.
3. no chat channels at launch made it harder for people to communicate and find people who played the same customs as them
4. Hard to use editor
5. Tedious to use editor even if you knew how to use it

>1/ It's not a fantasy setting +
Didn't stop broodwar ums from being great
>no gameplay based on heroes.
That was still added in the maps, but you have a point due to 4+5

>1: changes to user agreement making mappers less motivated
Yea i forgot about that.
Seriously how can Blizzard can be such giant piece of shit?
It's even in their own interest to encourage moders. Then just buy their project like Valve did with tons of mods.