13 Sentinels

Atlus is doing a livestream of the game right now
youtube.com/watch?v=QhMtKZwixDY

Attached: 13sentinels.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2018/11/13-sentinels-aegis-rim-delayed-to-unannounced-release-date-in-japan-ps-vita-version-cancelled
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegis_of_Earth:_Protonovus_Assault
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>still manages to not show mecha battles
Come fucking on

2 mins?

Game is looking gorgeous.

It's a VN, what's there to show ?

Let it go user.

It's an RTS, do not expect much

wait why the fuck is it a VN/RTS
vanillaware hit their fucking stride for 2D gameplay and then they do this shit fuck you

I know it's turn based but at least show the gameplay

No there are no Mecha battles as you are expecting. It's literally a top down RTS type.
because making the same type of game over and over is fucking boring for them I'd assume. They want to try something different so what's the fucking problem.

because that sounds fucking atrocious lmfao
if i want to play an RTS, i'll go play something mechanically deep and definitely not on a ps4 controller christ

That art is hilarious. Is the cat a main character?

Attached: 1563321217671.jpg (500x375, 19K)

The RTS is not the main game. It's just a small part you dolt. The actual game is the ADV (adventure VN) part. You'll probably get a lot of dialogue choices as well.

yeah no thanks
shame too i really loved their other games

Censored by snoy. Can't see ass pictures anymore. The delay was to censor game.

Sakura Wars?

Well the mecha part is probably not going to be the same but yes structurally, Sakura Wars is close to what this game seems to be

Those nude cockpit inserts of the pilots were censored hard weren't they?
Fuck Sony so damn hard. Seriously. I fucking hate them. Also fuck the PS4, I can't believe they cancelled the Vita version. Put it on the Switch or phones or whatever at the very least.

Fuck all of this. I hate it all.

Port begging activate!
>fuck snoooyy*farts*

I wish to have baby making sex with this anime girl.

Attached: 1563450130.png (400x400, 145K)

>Those nude cockpit inserts of the pilots were censored hard weren't they?
They were?

Never played Sakura Wars.

What's the average VN/gameplay ratio for those games?

75%vn 25% battle

Ouch

>nobody played galaxy angels
fuck you dumb faggots

What a disappointing waste of five years of development. These guys slowly honed their action game mechanics and finally hit gold with Leifthrasir, only to come out with some retarded VN.

the remake was done by a second team
they also have another game coming

i agree that they should stick to action games though

combat coming?

They are gonna show battles now

>some people are complaining about the game being part RTS
I think everyone forgot GrimGrimoire's existence

Lmao, who the fuck plays these gay jap games? God damn you guys are faggots

>enemies are called Kaiju
That doesn't look like a Kaiju

GrimGrimoire was amazing, if somewhat clunky.

Console RTSs are categorically shit. GrimGrimoire is no exception.

Is this a mobile game? I don't mind turn-based, but they didn't even properly animate the attacks.

>470822973
>lmao

Attached: 1544290737927.png (680x740, 265K)

>Leifthrasir
I just finally got around to playing that a few weeks ago, had the case sitting on my shelf for ages. It was pretty damn fun, more then I'd expected.

It sounds though like this game is actually being done in parallel to another game which is hopefully more of that. If that's how it is then I'm actually sympathetic because it probably made for better use of their resources, since each game would need different ratios of jobs working on them.

what the fuck is going on?

I have all of Vanillaware's games, but I am not buying another Playstation game again. They've just been too shit after the PS3.

>Those nude cockpit inserts of the pilots were censored hard weren't they?
No they werent, now go back to your bing bing rehash

Attached: 13-Sentinels-AegisRim_2019_07-18-19_002_600.jpg (600x338, 156K)

i'm still going to play it
but i wish they made a mech action game instead

Attached: asvl1.gif (512x422, 28K)

>everyone forgot GrimGrimoire's existence
That's exactly the reason why people are so confused. Odin Sphere, Muramasa and Dragon's Crown are their most known games why did they suddenly decide to make a VN with super boringly looking "RTS" part? It doesn't even use Kamitani's gorgeous art so literally what's the point?

what game is that? looks good

See , >they also have another game coming
Not that I have any particular inside info but that's my guess for what's up with this one, they're working on another more action game (including Kamitani on it) and as a result have some writers and other content guys who are already done with it. So this is something different and lower budget that is mostly writing/art for them to work on. Most devs have this problem, where different roles are done at different times. Some places are so gigantic they can always do something else. Some try really hard to have a pipeline they keep full, though that's risky. Some places just plain fire people every project and rehire when it's time for a new one. Having a pipeline thing that alternates skillsets is another strategy.

>PS4 only
>€60
Knowing Vanillaware it will never drop down in price. Shame, I really wanted to play it. Switch is much better for VNs

For good or ill Vanillaware seems to be married to Sony.
Which is a shame, because I can't justify buying Sony consoles anymore when they seem to release a new one every 4 years and release all of 3-4 good exclusives per generation (in this case Utawarerumono, Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Bloodbourne).

valken / cybernator

This will be the shittiest "game" Vanillaware's made.

I JUST WANT ONE GOOD MECH GAME GODDAMMIT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO HARD

the other game is probably a turn based rpg like grand knights history
might even be a mobile game

>when they seem to release a new one every 4 years
Fucking what. Of all the complaints I've ever heard about Sony consoles this is both new and uniquely retarded. There is no "seems" here we know the release dates, and if anything Sony consoles are uniquely long lived. It's Nintendo that's been cycling fast.

Attached: 1348150316559.jpg (645x773, 42K)

>no ear

What the fuck are you niggers talking about?? 13 sentinels is literally directed and written and designed by kamitani. It's his passion project that they've been working on for like 6 fucking years. Just because it's not what you whiny fuckers wanted doesn't mean its some side project.

>Sony consoles anymore when they seem to release a new one every 4 years
what
ps4 came out in 2013, which was 6 years ago and ps5 still doesnt have a release date
it's nintendo who releases a new console every 3-4 years

Don't fart so loud.

I'm just saying it's a weird business decision. The combat part looks rather unappealing considering we could've got actual mecha fights with usual VW visuals but intead we're getting this. I adore Kamitani's games and love them all so I will definitely play this one at some point but I'm just afraid this game will bomb and it'll mean less Vanillaware's games in the future.

>it's a weird business decision
who cares? if the game is good it doesnt matter

Vanillaware and Kamitani have always prioritized what they want to make rather than what would make more money so I doubt they give a fuck.
> less Vanillaware's games in the future
They release 1 game every 5-6 years already. i dont think it can get any less than that

>who cares?
>I doubt they give a fuck
Are you guys 12 or something? Devs can get away with anything as long as it sells well.

>I can't believe they cancelled the Vita version.
The japan release as well?

>caring about business decision instead of playing games
am*ricans are THIS retarded

This is going to bomb completely outside Japan.

vanillaware has been very close to going bankrupt in the past
so yeah unless you want them to stop making games, business decisions matter

>waaaaaa they are not making a game i want
kys

>image viewer simulator
Uhh, okay.

well im gonna buy the game and whatever collectors edition they push out, but im saying that you will not be able to change their financial situation by writing about it

thanks a bunch user

Who's the best girl?

Attached: 13_waifus.png (1232x1016, 2.5M)

Better to make a kamige and hope for the best than twisting your own vision to appeal to masses.

I suppose that's why they left to form their own company in the first place.

If you can't make your style work maybe it's time to go anyway.

Attached: PS Communities_20190717_033807.jpg (3840x2160, 991K)

Too much sukeban.

>Better to make a kamige and hope for the best than twisting your own vision to appeal to masses.
You have no idea if it's gonna be a kamige, though.

why did they cancel the vita version again? this games like majority VN

because vita is dead

Battles look boring as shit. I'm disappointed in Vanillaware for making something that seems so shallow.

literally still getting real games

only cancelled outside of japan

So this is the game they fucking delayed for decades?
It'll never break 1 million sales like Dragon's Crown.

No, it was scrapped altogether
gematsu.com/2018/11/13-sentinels-aegis-rim-delayed-to-unannounced-release-date-in-japan-ps-vita-version-cancelled

oh wow

When have Vanillaware made the same game over and over?

Obsessed

Also good business decisions means you get to enjoy their games longer. However, I am not saying 13 Sentinels was a bad one. We won't find that our until it comes out.

>making the same type of game over and over
all their games have been different though

Starting from top left:
2> 6> 3> 1> 5> 4

Attached: CU5hcGTW4AArNvx.jpg (529x889, 121K)

>hasn't played Utawarerumono
Pussy

Man some of those girls are top tier cuties. Hopefully they port it to switch to save it from censorship.

Princess Crown
Odin Sphere
Muramasa
Dragon's Crown

all completely different games

>vn

Attached: 1560815112132.jpg (450x443, 58K)

Can't say I'm surprised they canceled the vita version but still fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK It looks like a fucking mobile gacha shit. WHYYY

how does it look like mobile gacha shit
it looks exactly the same as every other vanillaware game

Compared to original pictures where you can see girl ass and tits this is censored as fuck.

but that's a guy
>you can see girl ass and tits
but that's wrong

I've loved pretty much all their games so far, especially Muramasa, but this one looks pretty fucking meh. Character designs are so grey and samey, and fucking mechas is so done to death, I don't see why Japan are obsessed with the things. At least the music is godlike, that's something they always nail.

6 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 5

>visual novel with tower defense took 200 years to make

yikes

>A massive adventure game with completely handrawn animations took a company of like 30 people 6 years to make
Ftfy you dumb illiterate faggot who has no idea how video games work

So how many love stories are going to be in this one?
It's Vanillaware we're talking about

>Massive
I guarantee you it won't be any longer than 30 hours

Alright. So what i miss?

You've never played any Vanillaware game.

i have played every vanillaware game
you obviously havent played any of them

Shut the fuck up. THis is obviously a VN with gacha-styled animation (granted they were using this style way before) and rts "combat". the units are barely represented, just lights and dots and the mechs are just gacha style portraits. Almost every Vanillaware game to date has had some sort of direct, active combat and traversal aspect and this is just an animu vn with what looks like little to no fanservice (whats the fucking point) and mennus menus menus. Are you sure you layed their games? Odin Sphere? Muramasa? I dont fucking think so.

We need tragedies too. It's not a Vanillaware game without tragedy.

Wait, it was a RTS at the end? What was the prologue for then? Like, if you're gonna do a paid demo, showcase the fucking gameplay. Jesus, something must be going seriously wrong with Atlus and this game.

Did you play grimgrimoir and Grand Knight History?

I got an hard on for megane.

My guess is they didnt know what they wanted the game to be in the first place and it sort of just got to where it is right now as they developed it.

Nahhh, game development doesn't work like that at all.

Anthem

Grimgrimoire yes, I still have the ps2 copy. Grand Knight History no but even those had more of a direct on hands action based, wether turn based or not, control scheme.

You'd be surprised at how many games are made like that because of differing visions, bad management, different studios, development hell etc .

It's cool that they're trying different things, but GrimGrimoire wasn't one of their greatest and this is almost antitethical to the appeal of their games...

the appeal of their games has always been the art and animation. there's nothing antithetical about this. why the fuck is this thread filled with so many whiny zoomers?

This games been delayed twice already; you've got to wonder what kind of development hell they've been through. If they're not in the red by this point I'd be very surprised, they've wasted so much time and money on this project, they've already bled staff into two different rival startups. Honestly all I want from them is a Princess Crown port.

just got to the combat segment, it looks like kamitani tried to make his own version of SRW.

>they've already bled staff into two rival startups
going to have to provide a source for that one mate, it smells like bullshit.

Yeah, that's why this thing about aerial view 3D with lots of laser things feels almost opposite to what they usually do. Hell, even Grimgrimoire was full on frontal. It looks cool, tho.

I'm willing to bet that 90% of the struggle with this game was them trying to make this setting work in 2D. the current result is them realizing that the original plan just didn't work, so they had to compromise some way. There's framedrops in it too, so I expect it's had some serious optimization issues. The combat looks way better than it did back in the 2017 trailer though.

>90% of the struggle with this game was them trying to make this setting work in 2D
Yyyup, I can agree with this. I wonder what's going to be of the FE-esque game they hinted at in the prologue.

Looks good
Excited for this new age of Live 2D we live in

Monochrome (Grand Kingdom) was founded by the director of Grand Knights History who supposedly took some artists with him. There's a more recent one with an unreleased game in the works but I'm having trouble finding it.

I don't understand why people can't just accept that it's going to be a VN with Vanillaware style. Stylewise the game looks absolutely incredible, but it's a shame that the story might be a complete clusterfuck due to the time shenanigans and having 13 different viewpoints.

>I don't understand why people can't just accept that it's going to be a VN with Vanillaware style
Because it is factually not, user.

>Vita version cancelled
I'll give it a pirate instead then. Considering how successful Vanillaware has been on the Vita though (every title they released equaled or surpassed the next top platform at ~200k) I'm imagining it wasn't their decision, but Atlus.

It's quite probable that the Vita just couldn't handle it. As other user said, it seems to be poorly optimised.

you do realise that they left during leifthrasir's development, right? the studio itself was probably formed just after dragon's crown was published. I know some people are actively looking for boogeymen here but citing the GKH team doesn't make any sense at all given the time frame.

So? 13 Sentinels began development before Leifrasir was published.

it began development long after the GKH team had split off of vanillaware you mongoloid.

>it seems to be poorly optimised
Yeah. I saw some slowdown during the RTS segment.

So let me get it. 11/28 Japan release, no gameplay as we know of, and it's text based/vn game?
Welp, if there was one game to drag vanillaware into the bottom, it's this one. It just dragged on too long with that release.

>no gameplay as we know of
It's RTS/Tower Defense, it's on the link on the OP

I'm pretty sure it will be. It's impossible to close all those plot lines properly within 30.

It has time travel, time loop, identity / memory transfer, amnesia plus so many mysteries and loops to close that I can't even list them down all at once.

Even the cat has a couple of mysteries right at chapter 1.

Attached: PS Communities_20190717_030830.jpg (3840x2160, 1.27M)

Port Dragons Crown to PC already.

>Porting your games to the Pirate Cave
Vanillaware may be stupid, but not THAT stupid

They have been asking for contracts on the dev side with images of Odin Sphere and Dragon's Crown, so it may not be that unlikely.

I think it's more Sakura Wars.

You guys act like a VN killed your parents or some shit.

If i want a mecha story i would just read Bokurano or something.
But the fact a really solid studio that was specializing on 2d ARPG for over a decade now decided to make a glorified VN after six years long downtime after their last project angers me.

You're right, quite a lot. Almost all character has a bit of that and some of those are important plotlines. Pretty confusing relationships for some of those too.

Attached: PS Communities_20190719_030000.jpg (3840x2160, 650K)

>all those fucking years for what is essentially underwater ray romano
What the fuck took this so long?

Beautiful looking game. Love the way depth is handled.

Nigga they don't owe you shit and more studios should do whatever the fuck they feel like instead of playing it safe.

This is like getting mad at Itsuno were he to make Rival Schools again instead of Dragon's Dogma. Nothing says the game wont be good just because it's not what you wanted.

Attached: chew.gif (480x270, 90K)

I genuinely hope that Vanillaware will finally release a full game collection on other platforms after releasing this game. Muramasa's better translation is still stuck on a dead shitty handheld.

>Nigga they don't owe you shit and more studios should do whatever the fuck they feel like instead of playing it safe.
I just hope authors won't act surprised when the game will fucking bomb.
Supergiant pulled the same with the Pyre and had to slave for chinks afterwards.

>I think it's more Sakura Wars.
As if that's any better.

This.
>gosh darn vidya industry Yea Forums so much same shit why can't they innovate fucking cashins money grubbers shit amirite
>HOW DARE THEY NOT RELEASE SAME THING #571234919827???????? [DIFFERENT THING I DON'T LIKE] IS THE WORST THING EVER!!!
FFS

Attached: 1486959199350.jpg (333x304, 22K)

That's not likely now that they work for Atlus and Muramasa is owned by another company entirely.

Have to agree with this, Vanillaware is a bit more varied in gameplay scope than many will give it credit for.

I like both!

>I just hope authors won't act surprised when the game will fucking bomb.
It won't though unless it's bad, it'll sell exactly within expectations in all likelihood. Of course they know it's a more niche area, but not every fucking title has to be AAA with $100m+ budget and requiring millions of sales. VNs in particular are cheaper to make even with a bit of gameplay hybrid, they may be quite happy with a few tens of thousands of sales.

>It won't though unless it's bad
Pyre was extremely good and still sold like ass because it was a glorified VN and not an action title.

>studios should do whatever the fuck they feel like instead of playing it safe.
sure
and you shouldnt complain if they go bankrupt

vanillaware has been very close to going bankrupt many times
dragon's crown was successful, but all the money went to atlus, not vanillaware
if atlus decides to drop them because this game didnt sell, they are basically dead

>Have to agree with this, Vanillaware is a bit more varied in gameplay scope than many will give it credit for.
If anything I hate it when companies end up too typecast and become "Those [One Thing] Guys" it generally ends badly with the devs in a rut or falling apart eventually. Anyone remember Squaresoft and Enix back when they were separate and actually had a huge wide awesome variety of stuff rather then being The AAA FF And DQ Guys? It fucking hurts.

Even if a game turns out to be a not so good experiment I'd still rather devs be trying them once in a while then risk that.

Attached: What Squaresoft once was.jpg (4784x3248, 2.03M)

That whole gameplay/VN balance is pretty shit. VN sections will inevitably take up the majority of the playtime, but all the combat will be pointlessly drawn out to compensate for having limited room to exist. It just doesn't work.

show is this actually a game or just a walking sim?

The animation is really incredible. Quite a real treat to finally read a VN fully animated rather than CGs.

Instead of showing a couple of pic, you have robots actually moving in real time. What's usually a line of text or two for stretching, you get to see it animated in full.

They also pay really good attention to small details. Even NPCs will have their own minor animations.

Attached: 2019-07-19 03.11.36.jpg (3771x2121, 645K)

An actual game.

sure it doesnt need to sell millions, but a few thousand sales isnt going to cut it
the game has been in development for 6 years

vanillaware isnt like nintendo where they have billions in the bank
any failure could kill them

Too bad they probably owe alot of shit to banks after four years of no releases.

>That pic swap
Not a good sign.

Attached: PS Communities_20190719_024319.jpg (3840x2160, 598K)

They're not a separate entity anymore, and them actually hiring people + doing another game on the side doesn't have the look that Atlus is going to drop them or that they feel insecure about their chances.

Vanillaware will shutter after this fails.

>running with toast in mouth
GOTY

I'm sure that game they teased in the demo is gonna be more along the lines of what everyone complaining will want. I like VN and what they showed of the battles looks interesting enough so I'm still all for this.

>Pyre was extremely good and still sold like ass because it was a glorified VN and not an action title.
>sold like ass
Citation? Last I heard (back towards the end in 2017) it'd already sold about $4million which was considered profitable. And that's what actually matters for an independent dev, did it make money or not? Anything that makes a profit is not "sold like ass". They don't have shareholders to satisfy. If they were happy to do it and it made back everything they spent and then a profit then that's fine. You don't need as many sales if you don't have spend as much on a budget, what about this is hard to understand?

depending on how far in development the other game is, it might get cancelled
even if it does come out, if it doesnt do well they're guaranteed to get dropped

and the other game has really generic designs so i dont see it doing well, though of course we havent seen much of it

>why did this took a hundred million years to be made
maybe because they are a small team which 80% are artists and the rest are in charge of programming?

>but a few thousand sales isnt going to cut it
>the game has been in development for 6 years
What does "in development" mean though user? If it was people kicking around ideas on napkins and doing some concept art on the side and shit like that while doing other main projects then no, that doesn't consume much resources.

>after four years of no releases.
You mean 3? Leifthrasir was Jan (jp)/June (US) 2016. Before that it was Dragon's Crown back in 2013.

Don't forget Dragons Crown Pro

>2 months short of 4 years

my bad :^)

Complete with the usual, too.

Attached: PS Communities_20190719_032038.jpg (3840x2160, 1.03M)

>Don't forget Dragons Crown Pro
Oh right, that was just last year. In fact I literally have the steelcase sitting behind me, I just opened it last night after forgetting it in an amazon package and I'm exited to fire it up. I'm retarded.

>June 2016
>Currently July 2019
>2 months short of 4 years
I'm not sure how much to trust your opinion given your ability with elementary school level mathematics user.

Who is going to dick the banchou girl?

Her amnesiac time traveling sister.

Attached: PS Communities_20190719_032830.jpg (3840x2160, 601K)

Looks gorgeous, but then, I guess it'll be censored to hell, thanks Sony

You already have panchira and undressing scenes, though they're pretty out of place.

Such a game shouldn't have a lot of fanservice to begin with, it's not a galge. Luckily it doesn't.

If they do go into this direction they would need a bunch of scenes for balancing since there are so many heroines. That would in turn take attention away from the guys. They don't really have that much "time" to resolve all the plot too.

Attached: PS Communities_20190719_034114.jpg (3840x2160, 731K)

obsessed retard

Is that a good ol' "schoolgirl wants to fuck her teacher" subplot?

Yeah.

Attached: PS Communities_20190719_035358.jpg (3840x2160, 508K)

It almost looks like every playable character has some sort of love interest in another playable character. I wonder how many of them will end in tragedy. The guy who looks like the central MC and the girl paired with him seems like a clusterfuck since there seems to be some time stuff involved and the girl making contracts.

Finally, a game that lets strong women walk around in their panties.

Attached: screenshot1.jpg (713x398, 66K)

>this filthy cretin doesn't know bloomers, traditional nihon sportswear for over 2000 years crafted from sakura leaves folded over 1000 times

Attached: plebbest of pleb taste.jpg (400x462, 42K)

I think Buruma girl might be the only one who doesn't have anything yet. The actual relationship gets pretty confusing, due to time travel and memory problems.

Megumi's contract with the cat is pretty interesting, since it's not clear at all what is its objective.

Just because I absolutely have loved everything from Vanillaware and think George Kamitani is absolutely based I will support this. I hope to be pleasantly surprised and mildly disappointed at worst.

Yeah, bloomers. That's the word I was looking for.

so is this supposed to be a better or worse Galaxy Angel

Attached: MintKillsADude.gif (640x360, 1.67M)

>Just because I absolutely have loved everything from Vanillaware and think George Kamitani is absolutely based I will support this. I hope to be pleasantly surprised and mildly disappointed at worst.
Yeah. I'm not much into VNs but there have been a few I enjoyed ok and I honestly can't see how I'd be upset by this one given how good it looks and how crazy the setup is. And the stories in their other games were perfectly serviceable at their worst. I'm not expecting anything godly, but I expect it'll be a fun enough ride.

>No they werent
Except you know how they were much more revealing before.

The thing is, VNs are objectively bad and a niche genre. Most of their previous games have a wider range of appeal and were somewhat successful. This is probably going to fail and put them in a bad place.

Pyre had actual gameplay tho...

Only the rituals and occasional challenge level. Most of it is just story

>Like, if you're gonna do a paid demo, showcase the fucking gameplay.
It was a prologue.

Glasses best girl

Muramasa has no problems being ported to PC since Marvelous releases their games on almost every system available, including PC.

It's already coming out anyway, just enjoy the epic ride. This could well be the first and last one, I doubt any other studio would try something like this.

Chiyomaru once said you'd need at least 2cours of anime to make a fully animated VN. The best that managed to happen was just Steins;Gate Elite, and that one is still like two notches below this.

Attached: PS Communities_20190719_044009.jpg (3840x2160, 679K)

Not that one.

Attached: Sentinals glasses.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

CUTE

Good 3D infraestructure of the image while keeping the look. Very nice.

stop fucking around and give us the next SMT already you lazy fucks.

>Vanillaware
>SMT

Attached: 1377791396979.jpg (512x384, 37K)

This is absolutely NOT what I imagined it would be, but I'm excited precisely because it's different. Looks awesome.

Attached: 1377734307621.gif (220x190, 2.11M)

when is this coming out?

Environments and such look absolutely gorgeous, but the fact that they nerfed HARD the nude pilot pictures kills 60% of my interest in this. Let's hope they release a PC or Switch version free of Sony's cancerours practices later.

Attached: fuck sony.jpg (1266x677, 206K)

For reference, this is what they used to look like.

Attached: 2kXkJAa.png (428x654, 430K)

Lmao.
>"Kamitani don't give a fuck, he has a vision! Nobody will interfere with development!!"
>game got censored

I don't understand why these fanservice-reliant companies insist only releasing shit on Sony platforms when Sony censors everything now. Why not switch horses? Switch is right there and PC exists.

They're probably the same. The frame has remained the same and the level of detail in blue gradation is about the same, too. We'll see.

>They're probably the same

The fuck?
What the fuycksadds+90

Help me guys, I don't fucking know how to handle this level of retardposting.
>sees two blatantly different pics
>"they're probably the same, we'll see"
Like what the fuck are you supposed to respond here, help me out

I mean the general level of detail and usage of colour in those character portraits... Those two are not the same characters, the image wasn't going to be the same, obviously. No need to type like a shitposter either, please.

You fucking retard, originally ALL characters piloted in the nude. Here's two more. None of the ones they showed in the stream were naked, not a single fucking one. Are you delusional or stupid?

Attached: 13-sentinels-aegis-rim-vanillaware-atlus-rpg-jrpg-tactical-playstation-ps4-ps-vita_015.jpg (500x281, 74K)

Not him but
>pantyshots and locker room scenes are still intact
Im not holding my breath but Is probably taken from another angle not to mention not all of them had a risque cockpit shot

>not all of them had a risque cockpit shot

Only one of them that didn't was the male one.

>hey mister wanna listen to some rock CD's my van is right there
not today

The four characters shown in the RTS gameplay video were naked afaik.

>ALL characters piloted in the nude.
And they still do

>Aegis Rim
Wasn't this the game where you rotated your city?

>you rotated your city
What do you mean? Like, Katamari Damacy?

Oh wait I'm retarded, the game is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegis_of_Earth:_Protonovus_Assault
Your city is on rings and you would rotate it to fend off aliens

No worries.