Wake the fuck up, I don't care who you are

Wake the fuck up, I don't care who you are.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEXbryHbMwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*blocks your breath*

fuck Bullit

Man Diego was so fucking based.
Also old camp is best and most comfy camp.

daring synthesis

Attached: shizzledizzle.png (664x622, 303K)

>Wake the fuck up, prisoner

we have a barrier to burn

this

For me it's dude swamp weed lmao

I FUCKING HATE GOTHIC 3
AAAAAARGH

Attached: 1562688257626.png (400x200, 143K)

*murders your level 60 mage*

Attached: 1543717926952.png (250x167, 101K)

imagine going to new camp

Fucking idiot

Attached: Gorn.png (192x498, 195K)

Die Morras haben keine Ehre... das ist eben so.

Attached: 1549076218378.png (500x375, 359K)

the alternate balancing makes it a pain in the fucking ass

currently level 41 in Gothic 3, and i still have trouble with packs of animals, with like 320 str, elite armor and a self forged bsword

Boars are not as bad as fucking GOBLIN SHAMANS.

who /LMAOWEED/ camp here?

Attached: 83081-gothic-windows-screenshot-in-the-swamp-camp-weird-people-with.jpg (640x480, 43K)

How bad is Risen 3? I'm currently playing the second Risen and having moderate fun.

shouldve went mage
250 knowledge + fully charged fireball one shots them

Game gets boring as shit after level ~30 anyways. They shouldn't have fell for the open world Oblivion clone meme. Game is so fucking empty after a certain point

I concur. I spent the last ~5 hours walking around clearing every Orc camp in the north - nothing to find, no interesting loot, little vegetation, just same model Orc after Orc.
Pretty sad man, considering that the potential was definitely there, despite the lore not making much sense at points.

Yeah. First time exploring the desert was cool I gotta admit. The beginning cities in myrtana were also pretty chill. But it becomes a fucking chore.

Overall it's an okay-ish game. Nothing close to G1 & G2 in my opinion. Such a shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=EEXbryHbMwU

>i still have trouble with packs of animals
If you can't fight off pack of animals by then you're terminally retarded, literally backstrafe continuously and punish them when they lunge and inevitably miss.
Alternatively, dual wield and spam your charge attack, I genocided the entire world's Minecrawler/Wolf/Boar population at level 10 or so because the dual wield charge attack is an unblockable AoE that no animal can deal with, especially dumb minecrawlers who just swarm you.

I think its the best risen game. The guilds are all really unique and differ way more than in r2 or 1(where Bandits really didn't impact the plot at all).
The combat is dumbed down. It's quite literally Fable 2's combat model with worse animations but it allows you to mix ranged/magic/melee pretty fluently and it lacks the "oh god a scavenger is gonna buttrape me for the first 10 level" grind.
Risen lore is garbage, but the characters are all pretty entertaining.

If you have to play ONE(1) Risen game play the third one. It actually feels less like a Gothic clone than any other PB game. I also just really fucking love the pirate setting with Voodoo and shit.

So, did you kill Rhobar, anons?