A MMORPG finally manages to surpass WoW in quality content

>A MMORPG finally manages to surpass WoW in quality content

>It's a fucking weeb anime JRPG shit

Why is the world so unfair to boomer? I just wanted to play a nice comfy MMORPG, just like the original WoW, to relieve some stress

Attached: wojak-radles-34136180.png (500x394, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fflogs.com/reports/Q21PYxkz9armVGWy#fight=1&type=casts&source=3
youtube.com/watch?v=-E4_0mnfcOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a fucking weeb anime JRPG
why do you delusional old fucks act like wows shitty cartoon art style is just the hottest shit ever? do you think all the bitches are just gonna wet themselves when you tell them you play classic as opposed to you telling them you play xiv? what Mandela timeline did I enter where wow players are suddenly viewed as chads next to those filthy xiv "weebs"? fucking delusional.

Attached: 1556269927737.png (800x748, 278K)

>weeb anime JRPG shit

Legit far from it you fucking retard.
Yikes.

dilate

>everyone that disagrees with me is a tranny.
Literally the same shitty argument from the left with the whole "everyone that doesnt agree with me is a nazi/bigot"
Congratulations retard, you played yourself.

Anime has always been inferior to western cartoons, since the beginning of time.

>implying xiv isn't top comfy
you're goddamn retarded son

Attached: 1562900244500.jpg (1917x2133, 471K)

I've just started on FF after finally caving in 3 days ago, though instead of the artstyle my complain is the story so far, I can't get into it at all, I don't find myself immersed, being taken from some forest to a sudden... steam punk (i fucking hate steam punk) mega city, then there's this random ass space station? cutscene with a bootleg weeb vader and his power ranger tier goons like... What the fuck lmao
>tl;dr: I feel you fren

Attached: 1562858529008.png (1465x1440, 1.66M)

You were saying ?

Doesn't help that most cartoons back in the 90s were about farts jokes...

Attached: b7597f35b40c714af2bd538879169f3c.jpg (680x1008, 93K)

lol mmos is a dead genre kid. You're about 15 years too late.

ARR is about a 6/10. Just bear through it till HW and you'll be fine. HW is pure fucking kino my friend.

FUCK OFF WOWFUGEE
WE'RE FULL

wow is essentially weebshit
the visual design is fucking cancer and i dont give a shit what anyone says

this obscene titty bitch sure is saying a lot of words i dont give a fuck about

I bought the thing to make a bunny, so I am going to see this through, I eagerly await kino.

not that user but nice cherry picking retard

all their clothes look like skin mods

>weeb anime JRPG shit
Its like none of those things retard.
Inb4
>fucking furries
Yet WoW has a lot more "furry" races you fucking troglodyte.

The mandatory 150+ deliver this here, talk to that person there then come back to me quests per expansion doesn’t help at all. The new player retention is really poor, despite the shadowbringers patch making classes more engaging to play (at least what I’ve experienced).

Also 2.5 sec GCD is pure shit. There’s no argument there.

>Getting triggered for a pic

Attached: wjDVy8Fz.jpg (400x400, 24K)

cuck
>implying wowtrash isn't literal tranny design by diversity hires
lol

APM in FFXIV is more than a lot of WoW classes currently.
If you want to be a zoom zoom faggot Samurai can go all the way down to about 1.7GCD currently.
>B-B-B-BUT I WANT TO SPAM BUTTONS
Fuck off and play shitty wow then, no ones stopping you.

they're both shit
what now faggot

Attached: 1473115278175.gif (512x469, 1.26M)

i know man, I played the entire trial month for FFXIV but I just couldn't get into it. It's just too damn weeby and the people creep me out

>OP admits the game has quality content
>Just dislikes the art style, and weebs jerking it their waifus
>you REEEE immediately

The state of anime fags

Attached: 1559398737849.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

nothing because you're wrong nigger

Attached: 1532937082679.gif (340x255, 2.94M)

In WoW most armour is painted onto the character with little to no detail.

Anime is superior to western cartoons in every single way. Style, animation quality, stories, etc.

>MMO cuck STILL paying monthly for a videogame
good thing i dont give a shit about wow

Attached: 1559206984015.png (523x536, 420K)

>he's poor

Attached: 1563076634327.png (375x409, 124K)

Hmmm
>MMO with decent story and support etc but have to pay monthly
vs
>F2P mmo with p2w mechanics in game cash shops with gameplay affecting items

Yeah I think I'd rather pay $7 a month desu.

Good luck getting a job dude.

“Employee takes criticism poorly and attacks colleagues with differing opinions”

>Wasting 100s of dollars for a videogame that requires your daily input for both you and it to stay relevent
you're literally paying and playing for the privilege to play again next month

Attached: 1535625484316.jpg (678x894, 204K)

Quiet weeb
You sub humans are fortunate we even let you live in our society

Nice deflection retard. Literally didn't refute my point at all.

Cope more faggot.

>A MMORPG finally manages to surpass WoW in quality content
>It's fucking Dragons Dogma Online and it's shutting down at the end of the year without ever getting a western release.

No ones ever going to make another action MMO with amazing combat ever again.

>he actually is poor

lmao

>all this just to keep telling us you're poor

Attached: 1562142981584.jpg (554x439, 106K)

>APM in FFXIV is more than a lot of WoW classes currently.

user please. I even play XIV and you have to be delusional to believe that. Compare the raid logs from both games and you will see XIV is much slower. You can do this with any class.

Attached: apm.jpg (486x580, 66K)

*dabs on all other mmos out there*

Suck it losers.

Attached: file.png (642x329, 74K)

what's it like to be poor bros

do you hang out in threads and cry about things you can't afford

Attached: plebs are real.jpg (500x500, 75K)

>clearly just counting GCD weaponskills and ignoring the multitude of oGCDs every job has
Cope harder

>I need to press buttons all the time to keep my attention up

zoom zoom fag

Attached: 13b.gif (931x682, 426K)

>you're wasting money
>LMAOOOOO THIS KEKS POOR
im not the one spending the money
to each their own
still gonna tell you its a waste and you know it
if you're hadn't have played wow all those years ago, where might you be now

What’s there to refute?

I stated an opinion, you stated yours then got mad mine was different and attacked. It’s right there if you’d like to read it again.

>im not the one spending the money
of course you aren't

dumb poorfag

Attached: 1556863982702.jpg (280x360, 77K)

You can examine them too if you like user.

fflogs.com/reports/Q21PYxkz9armVGWy#fight=1&type=casts&source=3

Imagine being such a failure of a normalfag that you think FFXIV is even remotely animesque
No one cares that you hate anime you fat loser, it's not going to make up for the mistakes that led you to MMOs to begin with

I don't give a fuck; you can't dictate what I decide to spend my money on.
If "wasting" money is such a concern to you then I certainly hope you only ever spend your income on food and Bill's, because anything else is meaningless, indulgent and wasteful.

Just play PSO you fuck

Attached: 220px-Phantasy_Star_Online_cover_art_jp.png (220x217, 62K)

Imagine being so deep into weebland that you can't even detect weeb content anymore

Now if only they didn't offer less content every expansion and patch cycle than the last.

continue calling me poor and continue not saving as much money as you could
im sure your retirement will thank you
sure but using
>poor
is pissweak just say as you said, "i enjoy it and its my money"
i have no problem with that
they have designed the modern game around player retention because thats the bottom line
if you find that fun all the more power to you, but all the more to them also

Attached: 1496056627575.jpg (692x969, 49K)

play Dofus

Attached: tumblr_np1pup0b311uubuoco1_1280.png (1280x1797, 1.03M)

fuck you you faggot. you're not even a boomer, just a faggot. listen, if you're not going to play a game because it's japanese that's your tough shit. it's not unfair to you or anyone elses fault.

japan makes better games than america. this has been the case for pretty much the entire console generation as of now. FF14 isn't even weeb shit, you're actually just fucking brain dead. which shouldn't surprise me about someone who plays mmos in the first place.

>im sure your retirement will thank you
in what third world country do you live where you have to pay for your own retirement ?

>weeb
>anime
>JRPG
>shit
So? Warcraft is a cheap Warhammer ripoff for children. Literally zero creativity or intellect went into the lore, story, or characters, it's just a hodgepodge of popular fantasy tropes.

Attached: 1510577582736.png (466x327, 159K)

one where savings still exist

gb2/reddit/, friendo :^)

how much money one has doesn't change what something is worth.

>he doesn't exclusively play japanese game
unironically back to redit, this is an anime website for intellectual people who shit on disgusting american dogpig developers

Attached: 1563222684107.png (399x400, 262K)

I already am

good job, I hope you're not a filthy bontarian on Temporis 3

Merc so probably will

Imagine being so far into anti-cringe culture that you think everyone views anyone with remotely niche interests just like bronies in a day and age where fucking naruto memes make 7 O'clock news

Attached: 1563385547693.jpg (687x741, 191K)

Do you run with your arms behind you to go faster too?

I love how anime makes people so mad despite it being ingrained in internet culture since the early 00s.

>a monthly subscription would detract from his """""retirement"""""
lmaooooooooo

mfw i will never be this poor

Attached: 1561452866815.jpg (540x519, 54K)

Comparing normal mode Eden with Mythic WoW is not really fair.

People like you give me a major case of whiplash. I constantly forget that a large portion of Yea Forums not only was born after 2000, but can legally post without fear of ban.

idk, maybe pantheon

Attached: 1561806604554.jpg (466x349, 37K)

It always blows my mind that people not only found out about this place but also hate the anime "style" and then end up staying here. What sense does that make? Do you even know what this site is?
Or was.

Attached: 1457886699720.gif (320x240, 147K)

Replied to the wrong post, user?

Anime style looks like complete shit. The only way it can compete in quality is in modern western garbage.

Based and redpilled?

>retards defending XIV
>retards defending WoW
don't know which side i hate most

incredibly based and also redpilled
>retards

Attached: 1563005665272.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

>being taken from some forest to a sudden... steam punk (i fucking hate steam punk) mega city, then there's this random ass space station? cutscene with a bootleg weeb vader and his power ranger tier goons
Lmao, this is basically every JRPG ever. Whenever I tried getting into one I could never enjoy the world or the atmosphere because of how disconnected all the different areas and characters felt with each other. Asian fantasy settings and characters seem to always be flashy and super cool looking but with 0 thought and actual effort behind them. It's like all the gooks gather in one room, drop random ideas about things that might be cool and then cram them all in the same game.
Then, as a player, you find yourself starting from a peaceful village with horse carriages and primitive technology and ending up in some fucking steam/cyberpunk megacity on the moon by the end of the storyline. Western settings make a lot more sense and are comfy as fuck, asian design is for 10 year olds.

how else can you call people that enjoy these rancid games

What games do you enjoy?

competitive garbage, you know, games you have to use your brain for.

starcraft & rocket league primarily rn

>muh wow
>do i fit in yet ''i hate animu''

>claims to be a boomer
>hasn't played a single superior 1000 times folded japanese vidya that have been proven better time and time again
Back to fortnite you go

Attached: 1560822922081.jpg (720x400, 56K)

Put down your katana mate

>le boomzoom
>weeb anime JRPG shit

Attached: 1558987562830.jpg (448x490, 83K)

Why do people post shit like this? reddit loves anime and Yea Forums is probably the absolute most reddit board on this site besides Yea Forums

i don't get how reddit is still considered an insult in this cesspool in 2k19. have some self-reflection, reddit is clearly less retarded than the people over here even if they are soys and normies

Yeah... It surpassed BFA, finally. What an... "accomplishment".
Nothing comes close to WoW vanilla and BC.

>soys
>normies
Fuck off, redditor

FFXIV is the best mmo right now, not even Classic or any of the "you need to party to kill one open world mob" nostalgia shits

>implying
The board that deletes frogs and wojaks is somehow the most 'reddit' board? Fuck off.

Attached: 1527632856698.jpg (601x601, 68K)

Yea Forums is a heavily-moderated hugbox like reddit. Posting anything they don't like, even if it's on topic, gets the Yea Forums equivalent of downvotes until it's deleted for being a shitpost thread

>almost finished ARR story
>just noticed there is like 100 obligatory quests between it and HW
How bad it gonna be?

>reddit loves anime
mmh and how would you know, sweaty..?

it's hell on earth, easily the worst part of the game.

>being better then Nu-WoW

that's not saying much

Attached: 103978904.png (630x575, 225K)

T... Thanks...
Also, by the way, i play [/spoiler]red mage[/spoiler] and if i understand correctly, gear ive got doesnt work during duties, right? Can i get something on similar level somewhat easy before HW?

>Why is the world so unfair to boomer?
I'm pretty confident boomers are a huge part of FFXIV's subscriber base

Shit, i think they're a large part of MMO subscriber bases in general by now

user im not going to lie to you from what i consider not only the weakest but most boring part of the game.
>if i understand correctly, gear ive got doesnt work during duties,
Yep, gears are gimped. Not that it matters RDM started gear is pretty bad. If you feel squishy start upgrading with poetics or gil.
>Can i get something on similar level somewhat easy before HW?
You mean level 50 gear or level 60 gear? You can buy off the market board or Tomestone vendors
But generally tomestone of poetics buy the best gear at 50,60,70. Mor Dhona sells level 50 gear.
If i were you i'd start leveling other classes during this lull.
Nothing worse then starting HW,SB,ShB and hitting the max level cap.

Too bad you let WildStar die, fucktard! It's all over now.

I played FF14 for like 2 weeks and it's honestly worse than modern wow (a game I will never touch again).
Once you get to level 50 or so you are forced to play through TONS of story quests, and mind you the story is fucking unbearably horrible. You must do these to access the latest content or pay to skip through it. Any sane person will try to rush through it but it's fucking loaded with dungeons that have unskippable cutscenes.
ALSO, these quests make you rerun dungeons from 20-30 levels back.
It's also absolutely loaded with faggots and trannies.

Attached: 1563241023899.jpg (400x634, 50K)

Uh, sure. It has surpassed BFA. What an accomplishment.

Nothing aside from WoWC even comes anywhere close to vanilla and BC, the best MMORPGs in history. Even these are far from perfect.
Noone has REALLY tried to make a real MMORPG yet. It all ends up in the hands of moneygrubbers that turn good ideas into cash cow themeparks.

Surpassing BfA doesn't say much. Both are themepark trash.
Classic isn't going to be an amazing game either but it's instantly a better MMORPG than any of the modern shitpiles.

Sorry for the late reply but I was implying that you probably don't remember what the world was like before the 2000s because you're so young

Holy fuck somehow I left out one of my biggest gripes with the game.
The world design is fucking HORRIBLE
The zones all have loading screens, and are full of invisible walls. It's like playing a single player rpg. Even the major cities are broken off into loading screens. Idk whose idea that was but it's disgusting. God damn this game sucks ass.

Well im 54 now so i guess that ill reach 60 before i even start HW. I think ill go back to dragoon for now and get back to rdm when i unlock HW

>The zones all have loading screens, and are full of invisible walls.
> Even the major cities are broken off into loading screens
What game doesn't?

Look. he buys the cheap brand of cereals to aford pay rent, truly a sad specimen

Attached: 1547179272792.jpg (1200x859, 26K)

World of warcraft, mmorpg released in 2004. Only dungeons and continents have loading screens. That's right, the game loads the entire fucking continent.

>character creation disabled because servers are all full
fuck, it's not even a meme

im a glutton and lift shit what you want

Thats a good idea as long as you have another class in the wing that can let you access MSQ then you're fine.

>loli race
>weeb humor
>tranny RP

It couldnt be more weeb if it tried

>4 minute loading screens
>shit graphics
There's no lie but we both know you're in too deep

Shut up, pillowfucker. One more word and I burn down your waifu's studio.

>sperging out at the most western JRPG franchise for being weeb anime shit
>"hmm which place of information exchange on the internet would be right for me?"
>"Ah yes, Yea Forums, perfect"
What exactly are you doing here you clown?

Attached: 1531020233565.jpg (568x562, 51K)

>4 minute loading screens
This is a lie
>shit graphics
Not for its time. FF14 looks like shit for a modern game. I knew you'd go there.

>in quality
rofl
We're getting Classic now so that'll be false in around a month

>This is a lie
no it isn't
whatever helps you feel better about WoW. Classic is coming soon, hope that'll help.

Wrong on both accounts, but whatever makes you sleep at night. I'll take 10 minute loading and graphics worse than Vanilla's if that means a seamless world. Garbage like FF14 is just unplayable.

>everyone recommends you try a new mmo
>'there's so much freedom, user, i love it!!!'
>loading screen
>cutscene
>loading screen
>beginner area
>loading screen
>cutscene
>loading screen
>can't even climb or go anywhere where it doesn't let you
This is what passes as good with zoom'zooms.

Attached: 1447167048576.jpg (300x450, 28K)

>wrong
Nigga I played WoW too, are you hoping I was ignorant so you can spout lies like a dumbass

>every game ever

I wish I could enjoy Dofus once again. But they completely destroyed the pve content to a point that's utterly sad just to balance the pvp.
>Dungeons are now 4 rooms
>You have a key for every single dungeon every week
>Bots are everywhere, which means that making money from ore and resources is less efficient

Played last year on the second temporary server and was the second lvl 200 tailor on it and lvl 200 miner. The state of the game was saddening.
Economy is still the best thing in Dofus, but everything else is in a poor state.

Attached: 1449409868034.jpg (300x300, 50K)

>I don't like it so it's "painted on"

the absolute state of weebs

>Nigga I played WoW too, are you hoping I was ignorant so you can spout lies like a dumbass
Clearly you didn't, since you are lying. Loading never took that long for me, and the graphics have always looked fine.

>weeb anime jrpg shit
This kills the WoWcuck

Attached: 1542127258168.jpg (1911x6337, 2.53M)

ale bym sobie wypil wojaka chyba do sklepu pojde zaraz

Looks hideous. GW2 and Tera look way better than this.

Papież polak pierdolił w dupsko małe dzieci a katole kontynuują tradycję
Katokurwy rżną bachory w dupe i cipe dla zabawy

Attached: 1503175528716507505.png (178x180, 56K)

You’re so full of shit, I remember when loading screens were so long people went on the forums to complain

I think thats what surprises me the most. I think these people just assume the story is nothing but cringy naruto/sword art moments stretched out over a generic anime story when couldn't be further from the truth.

I'm fine with whatever keeps them the fuck out of my game.

You can tell by the number of angry replies this post got that it hit real close to HOME

Attached: 9E1A96B9-31C7-4A25-AC55-919617B5DE54.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>I think these people just assume the story is nothing but cringy naruto/sword art moments stretched out over a generic anime story when couldn't be further from the truth.
What is it then, user? You tell me. I am going to give you a whole post's time to tell me why the story in FF14 is so good, and how that changes the experience for you.

I’m not sure about the world, but from my experience back then, the internet definitely wasn’t an anti-weeb safespace. Anime was almost everywhere.

This is bullshit. I didn't have a single friend that watched anime when I was young, except like Pokemon and DBZ. Granted, I am Slav, Americans might have it different. It only changed once Death Note was everywhere.

I considered posting a somewhat lengthy greentext tldr, but I'm tool lazy to type it out. But as reviewers and people here have been saying .."it's one the best final fantasy stories we've had in years", and that kind of sums it up. Just watch a lore vid if you want a tldr.

Underrated post. You're 100% correct. Anyone who played WoW in my school was a fucking incel. Same as ff14 now. Anyone who plays that at my college is a fucking incel weeb.

I don't give a fuck about wow but it's the best an mmo has gotten to perfection despite its flaws. FF14 is under the bar a 15 year old game established.

How does that sum it up, dude? Final Fantasy is hardly known for its storytelling, at least for the last few decades. At least link a good video.

I played classic wow on my mom's dell when i was 12 and the longest load time was a minute and a half at most.

>Final Fantasy is hardly known for its storytelling
what kind of fresh retardation am I reading?

Attached: 1551003854732.jpg (1024x1024, 71K)

>it’s weeb shit
>it’s not weeb shit
>I’ve never played the game explain to me why it’s not weeb shit

Well yeah, I’m talking about the internet and sites that reflected its culture back then, not normalfags. I am from western europe but that doesn’t really change much.

Based and Redpilled. Remember that the truth hurts

I played wow on my own pc when I was 14 that I built and it had a 4 minute loading screen, your experience isn’t universal

I pity all these poor people who will never know how great Solus, Raubahn, Ilberd, Fordola, Yotsuyu, Gosetsu, Urianger all are.
It's one of the best final fantasy games from a narrative perspective, only second to FFT.

Attached: 20190226043339_1.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-E4_0mnfcOM

Okay let's pretend that you're not full of shit and this is actually true. 4 minutes to load dungeons and continents is still way less accumulative load time than loading every fucking tiny area. Even 20 minutes load times would still be less time than final fantasy.
This was the only one of my points you dared to argue with and your argument sucks cock.

It's literally the most normiecore JRPG. The last good story in a FF game was 20 years ago. Now post your fucking summary or fuck off. Stop praising something and then failing to explain why it's good.

It's an interesting take on the 'chosen one' bullshit. The first stretch of the game is a slow, predictable build-up into your character becoming a well-known hero. Then once that's all set, they spend the next few expansions examining the psychological and political consequences of it. It's heavily influenced by the Ivalice games, so there's a ton of political drama and it's almost entirely morally grey with a ton of nuance. The Dark Knight questline also spends 40 levels examining the toll your quest has taken on your character's psyche, and all the guilt you carry over the lives you've taken in the process. The latest expansion is pure suffering and never lets up on the gut punches.

the only good western animation studios are disney, pixar, whoever was making the looney tunes stuff back in the day

The last FF that had good story was 6.

>the only good western animation studios are disney, pixar

Attached: 1540651261677.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>all these assblasted replies furthering proving him right

Attached: 1497776964188.png (620x670, 226K)

>The latest expansion is pure suffering and never lets up on the gut punches.
Spoil it if you can.

>Okay let's pretend that you're not full of shit and this is actually true
Go to the official forums complaining about load times tell me what you see I fucking knew I wasn’t remembering it wrong
>way less accumulative load time than loading every fucking tiny area. Even 20 minutes load times would still be less time than final fantasy.
You’re still continuously being full of shit you’ve never even tried the game have you

sure my incel friend

>he didn’t play ix

>playing an MMO for a fucking SP story
Literally FF14 biggest flaw for me, regardless of it being good or not. Its fucking cancer leveling your first job, and others are just as bad honestly.

The heroes of another world accidentally did their job too well, and now their world is being swallowed by light. You get pulled there to fix the problem, only it's 100 years later and most of the world is dead and empty. The survivors are all at risk of being turned into monsters from exposure to the light, and one of the first things you witness is the brutal transformation. Most of the people spend time lamenting the loss of their friends and family, and any time the game sends you to your inn to 'rest', you meet with the ghost of one of the heroes who doomed his own world. There's a scene where he tries to save some people from the light monsters, but can't do shit because he's a ghost. So he ends up sitting there just watching them be ripped to pieces. The spooky cackling shadowniggers you've been facing the entire game up to this point are revealed to be the heroes of their own world, desperately trying to bring back their home even if it means ending multiple dimensions in the process.

Attached: 1553434974432.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Competitive people ruined MMORPG's with their obsession about DPS meters and tournaments/esports. MMORPG's are supposed to be comfy and immersive.

Attached: 4.jpg (218x225, 6K)

I have. There's 1 minute loading times between areas. There's people complaining about it on the forums sometimes so it's true. Rig and Internet connection are not factors and it's the games fault.
Also I'm still right. Accumulative load times are way longer than classic wow, even if classic wow had long load times.

You forgot that the shadowniggers never lied. It’s set up as them being sneaky villains who lie to get people to get their way but every expansion shows that they’ve been telling the truth since day one.

>>A MMORPG finally manages to surpass WoW in quality content
>has objectively worse gameplay than WoW
?

>There's 1 minute loading times between areas
Well now it looks like both games have horrendous loadtimes then doesn’t it.
>Also I'm still right. Accumulative load times are way longer than classic wow, even if classic wow had long load times.
But that’s wrong

I'll be honest, user, that doesn't sound horrible bu it also doesn't sound as interesting as many people are making it out to be. Maybe it's just in the execution, but from plot points alone I just feel meh.

A lot of it is execution. The writers are really good at emotional dialogue and at setting up various plot points that all come together at the perfect moment later on.

Wow doesn't have bad load times. It never did. There's very few of them and they were not long.
>but that's wrong
No that's right.

>looks at modern western cartoons
I'm gonna have to disagree there
Not to sound like a nostalgia faggot, but last time western animation was good was in the 90s.

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

I believe you. Maybe I'll try it at some point. I love Legacy of Kain and this gives me a few similar vibes.

>bfa load times are horrendous
Why you gotta lie to my face I will never know
>but that’s right
This is becoming “no you” very fast

Boomer bitches about FFXIV but doesn’t realize you have to be high IQ to be able to appreciate Japanese media in general. Who would have thought?

Attached: 4A482016-59C7-43A0-9FA0-47642E59E764.jpg (230x245, 17K)

Based only real smart people can understand how good WoW’s story is.

WoW
>Let's add fat women to be inclusive to realistic body types. :)
FFXIV
>What if this holiday quest was about a little girl being kidnapped, raped to death, dismembered, and buried in a shallow grave in the desert?

Attached: 1543156585593.jpg (1920x1080, 892K)

>bfa
Only played this on release. Same thing as classic. Very few loading screens that are not long.
>This is becoming “no you” very fast
Yeah and that's your fault

>first dungeon is literally a rape dungeon
never ceases to amuse me.

This post is ironic right

I paid fucking 40 dollars+ 15 for this trash FFXIV. Fuck you faggots this game isn't worth resubbing to. This has to be the worst "MMO" out there. Id rather they remake FFXIV as a completely single player game at this point

>WoW
>booomer core
>The fucking casual themepark that destroyed all good mmos in the industry
Wowfags are like halotards, they think that their mediocre game was hot shit when it was just popular by appealing to the lowest common denominator of retard. We're in a clown timeline where people are praising the game that ruined the entire industry.

Attached: 1367983123310.png (600x387, 264K)

sorry, i dont speak russian

That’s being unfair to WoW, it’s more like >only by coming together can we over come “current threat”
>we defeated “current threat” let’s go kill each other again fuck harmony
>oh no for some plot reason a bigger “current threat” has appeared
>remember to come together guys
>it’s dead, let’s start killing each other again
Rinse and repeat several expansions

>user makes a lie
>gets called out
>it’s your fault for calling out my lie
Yeah okay, it’s my fault for arguing against someone who had nothing but bad faith to begin with.

Maybe they shouldn't hide it behind thiny veiled pedobait and autistic set pieces then

You never made an argument. You lied then accused me of lying.
The bottom line is FF14 has longer load times than classic wow. This is objective. Also the world has invisible walls everywhere and has a shitty forced story that you can only skip by paying for it.

so i don't get it, is that a real race of people who are just naturally fat by default or is just a fat option?

If WoW only appealed to the lowest common denominator it wouldn't have attracted the "real MMO players" as well and wouldn't have had an effect on other MMOs, would it galaxybrain

No, he's right. WoW is casualized trash that destroyed the genre by appealing to normalfags and their money.

>load times are bad
>every game has load times
>muh WoW doesn’t
>yes it did it just had a long ass one whenever you logged in or went to dungeons
>noooo that’s not true you’re lying you just have a shit memory
>I go look up proof to check if my brain went bad, literally entire pages of complaints against load times
>I’m the one lying apparently
Like I said you have nothing but bad faith.

thank fuck finally someone said it, i played wow for years but the art style was one of the worst parts about it. I had friends praising how great the graphics looked but i always thought it looked like a fucking kids cartoon

These 14 shill threads have been really sad lately, nobody's gonna be tricked into playing your shit game user

Naturally fat unless they’re needed to look pretty in cutscenes like jaina

No fucking retard, most hardcore mmos stuck to their respective mmos until the WoW influence pretty much skewed the entire market. You don't need 'real mmo players' when you have a few million kids paying out 15 bucks per month thus making your game the largest bread winner in the industry by a large margin. You'd have to be brainlet supreme to not understand that.

I've dropped FFXIV at level 30 or so, the game was just too damn boring
how do you even reach end game content without losing your sanity?

Okay I'll break it down for you one last time. You're still struggling with this.
Wows loading screens:
>log in
>going to other continent
>entering dungeon
3 cases where a loading screens can occur. You will not see them often.
FF14 loading screens:
>log in
>entering a major city
>walking around said city
>walking from area to area (you will do this very often)
>entering dungeon
>entering home
That's 6 and I'm sure I missed some. Also the frequency in which you will encounter them is way higher since you travel alot.
Accumulative load time is WAY higher than wow even if wow had very long load times. Do you understand now?

Ha, holy shit weeb that projection.

Attached: 1563001037447.jpg (488x366, 21K)

Haha yeah its fuckin terrible.

>40+15
>Doesn’t even know the prices of the game

keep your advertisements contained to 1 thread

Fuck your mother.

Attached: 2019-01-12-laundry.jpg (1200x2558, 1.44M)

>i play mmos for the story

so the mmo classification is just an excuse to charge monthly?

>WoW teleporting doesn’t trigger loading screens
How long has it been since you played WoW?

>I just wanted this once in a lifetime experience to happen twice

Appreciate what you had

Well I am not asking for a copy-pasted experience, I am just wishing for something similar. WoW just has no relation to what it was prior to wotlk anymore. It feels more like borderlands meeting facebook browser game than anything else

I normally hate jap shit but FFXIV is far, far less ugly than WoW or anything Blizzard that isn't Diablo (i.e. Condor). It's not even close.

Again rarely happens. Hearthstone had a 60 minute CD so even if you used it every hour you'd still only see the screen every hour. Mages can teleports but again they won't be doing that very often.
However everyone in FF14 can teleport as often as they like to (and will need to especially when doing story quests) as long as they have the money. Thank you for adding significant more load time to FF14. I forgot about that.

>rarely happens
>and will need to especially when doing quests
It happens in WoW too what are you delusional?

Wait, so they're making WOJAK beer now? I fucking hate capitalisation of memes.

Tranny literally seething