Lol, saw this funny gaming comic on reddit and thought I'd share

lol, saw this funny gaming comic on reddit and thought I'd share

Attached: 949gzsuv0xa31.jpg (1007x1016, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wa1VDt4L1UEL/
youtube.com/watch?v=SHnaBBbgMPY
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is the purpose of this comic

Epic

>TF2

It’s funny because Game Boy used batteries?

haha remember batteries? they were a thing hahaha

I used to collect all the dead batteries I had from gameboys and stuff in a space under my bed. After a while though they started leaking this brown jelly. I tasted it a few times but it didn't really taste like anything. Sucking on the batteries though was great. I loved that metallic flavor.

>>disposable batteries
the real funny part

I mean, my gameboy lasted hours on a set of batteries, sometimes days. My fucking smartphone doesn't last a full day without needing to get recharged, much less portable gaming systems. vita lasts maybe 4-5 hours, 3DS 5-6, switch 3-4 if i'm lucky.

It should've been an industrial sized crate of Pokemon creatures.

you all are some joyless fucks, you know that?

To entertain, are you feel entertained yet?

The batteries would be more accurate for a game gear.

I commit battery every day when i come home from work and my wife doesnt make the food i wanted

Attached: 1562336377147.jpg (398x376, 37K)

>not a crate of water
Hydrate

It truly is a shame that nobody makes batteries anymore...

For anyone new to 4channel, the joke in the Original Post is that the Original Poster dislikes the website Reddit.com

based

LOL!

Attached: 34c.jpg (600x826, 128K)

What is Dobson up to these days?

Why would he need a crate when rechargeable batteries are a thing

Attached: d2b.jpg (1080x1078, 97K)

>my gameboy lasted hours on a set of batteries,
??? my gameboy/color/advance literally lasted years on batteries with several hours a day of use, why your batteries are such shit?

He lost his job due to economy inflation

Probably starving.

they just made fun of nintendo's hardware

No it didn't, you retarded ESL monkey

>zoomer fartist doesn't realize gameboy consoles last long hours on one set of batteries and one of the major reasons why they were successful in the first place is that they were cheaper to use than the competition, which ate energy like crazy

Wow very funny user!thanks for posting XD

It's just a joke Doge
Don't read too much into it

Attached: Painstaking+deranged+mosquito_10e58e_7054158.jpg (1200x1380, 247K)

>ESL
Is this anglo's desperate response to 'EOP'?

He still posts on twitter meaning he didn't eat his computer yet.

It did, now go suck on duracell's cock your corporate slave.

If he wanted to make a battery eater joke he could have just posted the game gear.

I found this video game comic in my folder. It is pretty funny, so I thought you might enjoy reading it.

Attached: All posts should pertain to video games.gif (662x1303, 58K)

Now that's a vintage comics, it's probably near 20 years old by now

*tips fedora*

Yeah, makes me glad that internet atheists were shown their place since then.

What does Wall Street have to do with your student loans?

Attached: StudentDebtCrisisSolution.jpg (807x711, 389K)

that crate must have been expensive

And 20 years later this is still the only "retort" that christcucks have lmao

Only happened in the last 5 years because the political pendulum swung too strong into the left. Once the right fully returns to being mainstream, we'll see a resurgence of edgy internet atheists, this will probably take well above a decade though.

But the battery life in an OG Gameboy was extremely long, this comic seems like it was written by a zoomer that never owned an OG Gameboy. It was like the Gamegear and Lynx that chewed through batteries.

I have a feeling he's gonna BLOW UP one of these days and finally get recognition for his EXPANSIVE body of art

This comic would probably be derided for islamaphobia today by the very same person who made it back then.

You see, you have to remember that you're a very special gifted snowflake and anything bad that happens in life couldn't have possibly been your poor decision. Surely your debt is the big man's fault.

Those damned fat cats! Forcing her to spend 10's of thousands of dollars on a worthless degree instead of doing community college, or taking online classes for 1/20th of the cost.
How dare they not offer to pay for her lack of foresight, and poor decision making!

Fucking this, my brothers gameboy pocket would last days even weeks where my shitty ass Lynx would eat double the batteries in a 1/4 of the time of the gameboy

are atheists really that upset with the santa clause thing?

About 270

>b-but muh muslims
>atheists totally don't shit on those! not one bit! ignore Dawkins and the like, they don't count!

Attached: lmao 3jew.png (590x385, 89K)

It's the only one we need.

>inflation
hehehehe

Stroking his inflated ego.

Attached: 1563445615421.jpg (1004x1358, 332K)

Heard he took a side job as a clown that inflates balloons at birthday parties

What the fuck

>The water shortage "crisis" solved
>1. You peed some water
>2. Drink it up

Attached: 1562876386101.png (132x160, 44K)

You might have a broken Switch then, mine easily goes for between 5 and 6 hours.

College system is a pyramid scheme, especially in the US. It's only a matter of time until it comes crumbling down.

Uh....

Becoming lefty stonetoss

It should be a woman in that seat, the majority of student debt by a wide margin is held by women, no surprise there.

this but unironically

Attached: magic realm.png (200x239, 67K)

He's pretty stupid and full of hot air, but he isn't THAT subhuman.

I understand user, I used to lick padlocks around my dad's public storage compound.

The Game Boy required batteries to function.

Why didn't people just get alternate power sources.
Batteries are pointless if you just want to play at home.

Attached: ih8Xh.jpg (1600x899, 198K)

see

I wasn't the one buying the batteries.

If you think that, then you really haven't been keeping up with the Dobson extended universe

lol

Attached: wpcwqirqjijx[1].jpg (1009x749, 125K)

Don't you mean the Dobson expanded universe?

Attached: 1526172575615.gif (500x549, 1.18M)

Attached: 1403724456341.jpg (508x431, 34K)

Still nowhere near stonedtosser.
Dobson is an awkward fetishist with an inflated ego, but at least he isn't a subhuman pedophile with double digit IQ, so he'll always be less shit than stonetoss.

Attached: lol.jpg (550x1514, 186K)

Fucking idiots don't understand batteries could always be replaced. Can't do that so easily with today's electronics. Someday we'll all have to throw out our handhelds and controllers because there is no way to get them to function again.

EOP?

Hard to. It has become far too bloated

Have sex.

whats wrong with Stonetoss?

This thread could use some water.

What isn't?

i chuckled

The only bad thing with conventional batteries is that they're no longer viable enough for modern electronics like smart phones. I wish we did have removable batteries in modern smart phones though. My GS5 has one, IP rating, headphone jack, additional storage and is pretty much the same size as other phones.

Isn't Dobson like 5'1 or something.

I actually really miss the days where all that was annoying about video game """"culture"""" was web comic artists like Dobson and Buckley.

Attached: porunga.jpg (640x423, 40K)

>*worships jew*

Attached: 1557908916689.jpg (579x404, 16K)

You also quoted people who weren't questioning that.

where the fuck is his light source?

This is entirely correct desu

I never said I was only quoting people who did.

B-but jews killed the jewish king, how can be he jewish?
Those weren't the real jews! The real jews are now christians and those are the fake jews who split off when they rejected jewish king!

Attached: 150824681546-0.jpg (720x458, 60K)

Attached: noimdave.jpg (1000x651, 120K)

lol

Attached: dobby.jpg (540x720, 104K)

Height or width?

I just realized that one of the most beloved films of all time is now transphobic.

Diameter

Bob wasn’t trans

who wants crummy batteries though

good old dobson
looks like a piece of shit

The best Christmas gift I've ever received in my adult life was 3 dozen rechargeable AA and AAA batteries.

Attached: 1563200829027.jpg (619x421, 116K)

Attached: 1545375883001.png (853x704, 34K)

You talking about the literal nazi stonetoss? The stonetoss who invested all his life savings into bitcoin and doesn't believe in the holocaust? That stonetoss who can't draw lips?

haha gaming. i am a gamer.

the game boy wasnt that bad for batteries, it had a like 12 hour life
the gear game on the other hand needed 6 of the fuckers and would die in an hour

>not using rechargeable batteries

haha lol !!

Attached: monster-hunter-shenanigans_o_701639[1].jpg (640x1212, 172K)

Nothing. Just kikes and unironic retard getting triggered of his harmles and humorous comics. The worst part is that they will prove I'm right by replying to me with butthurt.

Who hurt you?

Your gameboy wasnt backlit

>humorous comics
I doubt that very much

Lost his legs to diabetes poor guy

do the same thing but with an Xbox one controller and a Netflix subscription

>/pol/ reject "centrist" who both sides think is a faggot
>actual incel, not just the meme definition of the word
>ripped off his art style from a fucking pedophile
BASED STONETOSS

literally everything ran on AA , parents back then bought in bulk

Dilate

That sounds both based AND redpilled

Attached: 1562671103793m.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

>"centrist" who both sides think is a faggot
Why do far-right subhumans try to pretend they're centrists?

The issue is that the loan companies make it impossible to pay them off. You barely pay anything towards principle and the interest is insane. College costs way too much as well but now people can at least make smarter decisions about where they go and what kind of degree they get.

Attached: EDAD7FDE-F9F3-4D71-AA25-8C25404D376A.jpg (1200x1110, 277K)

Fun AND #relatable! Upvoted!

Attached: lol threads.jpg (900x1200, 131K)

These sages speak truth. The game boy because it was underpowered had great battery life. Whereas the game gear took fucking 6 batteries and died pretty quickly. If the game gear wasn't trying to be a Genesis it might have beaten the game boy.

How did he get Etrian Odyssey on the Switch?

Yes, nowadays Dobson strives to be as bad as that stonetoss, and he succeeds quite well

Attached: playing healer without healslutting.jpg (2100x2100, 622K)

The massacre the negro and cleanse our society

>he succeeds quite well
Nope
His skill in being pathetic is good, but he isn't a master yet. He never made a comic where he complains about dating or anything like that. Tosser did.

because there are more political issues than just social ones, you can be far left economically, foreign policy, etc and far right about transitioning young trans kids, doesn't make you "far right"

As fucking stupid as it is to take out a loan without understanding how paying back principal vs interest works and without a plan on how you'll make enough money to pay it back after you graduate, once someone has put themselves into the situation the answer is more complicated than just "pay it back." If they don't make enough money with their meme degree to do more than the minimum, they'll never pay it back because they aren't even touching the loan principal, just indefinitely paying off interest. Student loans are also not automatically discharged in bankruptcy.

We'll have to see if the experimental kind where people pay back a percentage of their income after school rather than a principal work out, but I get the feeling they'll just encourage too many bottom feeders to get stupid degrees and then go back to working for McDonald's.

>switch 3-4 if i'm lucky.
Turn down your brightness.

>i am silly

So he's the dumbest possible combo, least like white people and most like islam.
He manages to avoid being far right by not siding with the right at things it might be right about.

lolkey

Attached: 1506354495624.png (666x665, 559K)

I actually miss devices powered by AA batteries. Being able to buy some rechargeable batteries and when they stop holding a charge in a few years just swap them out and get fresh batteries is fucking amazing. All these built-in batteries mean that eventually portable systems and controllers and all kinds of shit are just permanently doomed to eventually not working when their built-in Lithium batteries stop holding a significant charge.

I don't understand. When I was a child, I had two sets of rechargeable batteries. I would always charge the ones I wasn't using, therefore I never ran out of batteries.

Some of us weren't rich enough to afford your fancy rechargeable batteries.

>vita lasts maybe 4-5 hours
now i know you're either spouting bullshit or are terrible to your elecronics

But it was much cheaper in the long run

No it didn't. There was a barrel jack adapter for AC

No one cares about your obscure boomer handhelds.

I am an atheist and I think this “comic” is shit. People have a right to believe in what they want, as long as it doesn’t harm others.

The odd part is that college costs are broken from the supply/demand scheme because of the existence of loans. Even the non-meme degrees cause preposterous debt. I went to a state school for cheap. However, I wanted to be a dentist (generally listed as one of the top jobs in the country, and I agree that it's amazing). However, dental school plus a few more years for specialization comes out to 600,000 to 700,000 dollars. This is only possible because the schools, which are run like shit and make no money can just bump up tuition as the loans keep coming. SOMEONE will take the loans, the classes will be filled so they just jack up the price. Yes I can pay it back and I do not know the solution to this issue. 2 generations of dentists ago the price was like 800 bucks.

So you're just admitting that you have no idea what you're talking about

Attached: 1521081853015.gif (457x384, 613K)

nobody cares nerd, go back to /r/atheism

>rich enough to get a console and games
>poor enough to not get a $20 rechargeable batteries

So what you're saying is that normally, the free market would cause the prices to be competitive, but since students don't actually pay the tuiton - banks do - the prices spiral into absurd heights?

But what do the universities do with the extra money

Wheres the flaw?

Upgrade dorms and cafeterias.

Poor families aren't poor because they're good with money and long-term thinking, anons.

bitchute.com/video/wa1VDt4L1UEL/

*tips fedora*
Let's be respectful
*inserts banana*
Belief doesn't harm anybody
*pours hot coffee over genitals*
Hiding pedophiles is not encouraged in the bible, you can't blame the church
*lets jewish doctor mutilate his child*
Islam doesn't teach murder
*practices katana cuts*
You can't PROVE that evolution happened
*actively doubts nonexistence of tooth fairy*
Teach the controversy, belief in mystical powers is beneficial

Attached: 1549315283364.jpg (1104x927, 84K)

Spend it on useless classes, building more dorms and generally build more buildings so they can make more classes so they can have more students, so they can get more money, so the cycle can continue to balloon into absurdity.

Hire a massive bureaucracy of administration staff who do nothing but think the right ideas. That’s it.

Only butthurt leftards from reddit hate him.

>he says, as atheism becomes more and more popular

Oh fuck.

Attached: 1562465657123.png (485x472, 431K)

>play your favorite game paks
this was a thing?

They never learn.
Christtards can only react to peer pressure, like when they spend decades defending pedos and only stopped doing so when it became a stereotype that catholics rape children.

Attached: 1478095275878.png (853x872, 68K)

Thanks I like it.

>bitchute
Upload it on yt or GTFO

Admit it user, you're a dumb phoneposter
youtube.com/watch?v=SHnaBBbgMPY

Attached: bibleman.jpg (200x285, 11K)

>noticing patterns is the mark of racists and nazis, goy

Attached: webcomic-stonetoss-for-whom-the-bell-curve-tolls.png (1500x500, 81K)

You're screeching so hard I can't even tell what you're mad about.

>T-Those tricky jews stole our religion! A-Abraham is not a few, hebrews aren't jews, let me keep sucking the cock of this pozz'd religion run by jews because the book the jews gave me said that they were all white people like my pag- errr, christian ancestors!
Donate

It's not noticing patterns, it's acting upon that knowledge.
For example, it's not racist to say that black women are taller than asian women. But it is racist to say that you will only date asian women because black women are too tall for you.

being ''popular' doesn't make you right

video thoroughly debunked pack it in boys biblical Christianity is over

Attached: pizzaboy.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

ok, and?

being gay is getting more popular as well faggot

GAMEBOY TAKE BATRTERY LOL!!!!a

Attached: makoto in 30 years.png (361x361, 338K)

I bet this sounded like an argument in your deformed retard head.

I have student debt, but only because my mom took out a loan in my name without telling me and expects me to pay it off.

someone thought he was being clever when making this comic
This is just like my Yea Forums posts

based

I'm mostly shitposting, the video is internally consistent but the bible can hardly be considered a factual historical text by any merit so when you start of with "Yeah, Noah's descendent after he built the boat during the flood and repopulated the genetic diversity of the planet with only a single mating pair of every species" you're really reaching. At that point you have to pull the "W-Well, the bible is all stories meant to teach morals" and from there you can't claim anyone is or isn't a proper jew or has rights to anything besides a free trip to the ovens.

KEK

Attached: Laughing Big Boys Ridley King K Rool.png (700x700, 513K)

that reminds me, I was cleaning out a dusty old storage room in my house and found some old 1990s CD players, and inside them was a bunch of batteries that had corroded and exploded into white goop, didn't lick it though because I'm not a mongoloid so this story has no real purpose, thanks for reading my blog

hehe

Attached: 82.png (922x1050, 95K)

>being an atheist on Yea Forums
lol

>"what? no, i don't think i'm better than you"
>makes strawman webcomic to display their inferior intelligence

>they took the water meme already
Is there anything - ANYTHING - normal people will not take to reddit and then ruin?

Attached: 1454665005776.jpg (640x480, 31K)

its the same as big pharma and the medical industry, just jack up prices because insurance will pay most of it anyway

Fucking owned
Atheism is over

heh

Attached: file.png (860x1215, 640K)

Atheism is actually getting less popular, while Islam is becoming a more popular religion than both Christianity and Atheism.
You’ll never guess why. :^)

I have only ever posted this on Yea Forums

L-LOL?

Attached: file.png (860x1215, 719K)

Gameboy didn't drain batteries like the Sega Game Gear or Atari Lynx.

Good
One step closer to utopia, Inshallah

What's her secret? Source me

The only joke here is you

Attached: 1558854588481.png (2884x2430, 373K)

pick one

Attached: file.png (868x817, 821K)

we have non-arabs converting to Islam now?

based

>let's forget charge cords were a thing sold in radio shacks, also were a thing.

gameboy carts were called gamepaks for whatever reason, most likely so Nintendo could own the term.

Earlier stuff like Noah and his ark was passed down via oral tradition before being written down by Moses, it's my personal interpretation that he had herded tamed and domesticated animals like hens and sheep for further use after the floods abated. A great flood occurs in mythology and oral tradition all around the world so this probably stems from the end of the ice age and most humans living along the shore line - the ark was necessary for Noah because most of Mesopotamia is below sea level.

After Genesis the bible is quite clear in its history and gives us some of our earliest accounts on figures like Alexander the Great.

seething Yaoifag

Cute, but also autistic, pathetic and pedophilic

JK 27, she's already aged well.
Then swap to Non-chan when she's a bit older if she keeps getting bustier

>really present blood of Christ
Based and transubstantiated

>same image of the boy in each frame
You could've easily had drawn the gameboy, the games, and the crate in each panel respectively along with the dialogue and without the child, and it would've conveyed the exact same message.

please be nice to me

Attached: 1527156144924.png (591x716, 262K)

>after asking for batteries for 5 months straight my parents bought me one of the rechargeable Gameboy Power Grips and a Snakelight
>and Pokemon Silver weeks before any of my friends could get it
Thought I was the hottest shit ever

Attached: 1561401796160.png (256x256, 114K)

It's not racist to say that niggers are only fit for slavery, but it is racist to attempt to enslave niggers.

pulling up statistics with no context to win internet arguments isn't something to be proud of kid

>uses homophobic slurs
>wants people to be nice to him

>passed down via oral tradition
Which again, makes for a kind of poor basis for tribal divisions when it comes to tracing bloodlines and being god's chosen.
Really I don't give a fuck unless God wants to let me take the wheel for a bit because I'll be honest this while 'real life' shit is kinda fucked and needs some tweaks.

Is that even remotely legal?

>thinking people who are gay deserve respect

fuck you don't bully him, faggot.

Based inceltoss

Damn this is good.

if you have to ask, then yes.

>Abrahamic religion
>Not harming others
That is an oxymoron

sega game gear was wayyyy worse though

Not bad, enough batteries for an entire week on the game gear

gameboy wasn't rechargeable?

>inb4 yuricucks start crying /pol/ and "muh board culture" in defence of their pathetic fetish

That's original content from here you fucking retard.

You're lying.

Do they fuck?

rechargeable stuff wasn't widely available until lithium ion batters became commonplace

>Which again, makes for a kind of poor basis for tribal divisions when it comes to tracing bloodlines and being god's chosen.
I don't know what you're talking about I was talking to my mom the other day about family history and off the top of her head she could tell me stuff back several generations.
>Really I don't give a fuck unless God wants to let me take the wheel for a bit because I'll be honest this while 'real life' shit is kinda fucked and needs some tweaks.
yeah most christ haters think they're better then god

enough to master the antlion. go get em, Sanic.

the GBA SP was the first rechargeable gameboy, user,

>Etrian Odyssey on Switch

I have no need to defend my pathetic fetish. I'm proud to be a yuricuck.

that implies a lesbian wife and in 3D that ain't hot. So sorry

So are crossdressing children and faggotry. Gee, I wonder if there is a correlation...

>stonetoss

Dilate

Attached: 1557943891703m.jpg (589x1024, 71K)

>homophobic
Fuck off you pathetic degenerate faggot.

watch as Islam reduces devoted atheists when christfags can no longer save them.

Having standards doesn't mean you're joyless.

>no notable difference in female suicide

hmmm it's like bitches get a free pass.

It depends on the games played and settings

Sounds like Iron Deficiency to me.

>170cm at 11
love me some tall girls. Talk to me in four years when you're legal.

There is no "context" for a self-contained statistic, the statistic itself is sufficient, kiddo.

It does, it totally does.

Attached: 1553745709230.jpg (911x789, 317K)

Batteries leak blue crystals though

That is quite literally not what racism is. If you are not attracted to tall women, and tall women are mostly [some race], you're not racist towards those women, they just often possess a trait you find unattractive. It's about the trait.

No, it just means you're sexless lmao

I am not attracted to ugly women and black women are ugly.

That’s because they use different kinds of batteries, retard. AA batteries last way longer than rechargeable lithium ion batteries.

>doesn't mention that christians are more likely to murder their families
Hmmm...

It's a lazy edit by deleting a 3DS lower screen.

People who have a reason to kill themselves usually don't have a reason to believe there exists a loving god. It doesn't mean one leads to the other.

Are you genuinely implying that having preferences, even racial ones is racist? Fuck off back to red.dit you imbecile.

>his mother didn't get him rechargeable batteries
65 IQ

Christians can make a family.

Okay, not racist then. If you find, for example, wide noses very unattractive, some races have those more often than others. It would only be racist if you hate black people inherently because they're black, it's not racist if it's about a trait that they commonly possess.

So that they can kill them...
Really makes me think...

Pee is delicious, so jokes on you.

Attached: 1553957790785.png (125x125, 8K)

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Attached: 1486303658424.jpg (823x1276, 450K)

>THESE COMICS ARE NOT FUNNY!
Coming from the retards who think calling eachother cringe and cucks for hours upon hours is EPIC BASED and the epitome of entertainment.

they can maketh and they can taketh awayeth, quoteth the lordeth.

>spend more money on classes and dorms
You guys are retarded. The way they spend all that fucking cash is the same way most industries do, by giving more of it to high level administrative staff until they're making CEO salaries.
Or by hiring and overpaying a ridiculous circle of administrative staff for each department and eventually creating a kafkaesque nightmare to navigate so that they justify their own existence.
Where I am, when you sign up for classes for the next semester you have to schedule a meeting with a series of three other administrative staff in your degree department to so they can check a box on your student profile before you talk to your advisor so another box can get checked and you can finally go home and enroll. None of those people do anything meaningful and if you ask a question or for advice they just direct you to one of the others in a chain that leads back to your advisor who might be able to answer.

I'm sure they might inflate their course count and make some of them required classes, but most colleges make so much fucking extra money that it doesn't make a dent, so they just pay the dean more money despite not really doing a better or harder job.

>Really makes me think...
about how you live in a society?

anti comedy is all trannies are good at.

I had a GBA with old batteries in it that I hadn't opened since probably like 2008. Popped it open like two months ago and there was some weird kind of amber discharge in it. Don't know if I'd call it jelly though.

All statistics have context to them. How large was the sample size, how was the data collected, where was the data collected from, were confounding variables controlled for, etc.?

Statistics themselves are always never sufficient in backing up an argument, what retarded youtube video taught you that?

Huh?

This is one of those cases where you're not remembering properly. There is no chance in hell your Gameboy lasted so long on a single pair of double As with hours of daily use unless you found some experimental battery company that created the most efficient energy source known to mankind.

Those are details about the methodology. That is not commonly referred to as "context" for a statistic, but they are all valid things, sure.

Are you baiting? A valid statistic showing men being stronger than women is in itself an argument that men are stronger than women.

So this is just someone with extreme anxiety?
Shouldn't you neets relate to this?

I’m calling bullshit on this one. Game Boys could last a while on a single set of batteries, but “a while” was a few weeks, maybe a month at most.

That's not the whole comic though, the original is way funnier.

you don't need statistics, you just need objective facts for that.

I'm saying that people who think that life is an unending nightmare from which only death can bring release are also less likely to think that life can only be the result of God's ineffable plan.
Most Christians lose their faith before they kill themselves.

yes yes yes post the "original" then.

Don't have it, no space for it beside my collection of weeb art.

too bad when an islamist looses his fate he suicides off the roof of a building.

doubt they reregistered themselves as atheists before ending it all

They dont. The gba just used a lot less power than your smartphone. Lithium ion have some of the best capacity, but their issue is that they spontaneously combust (which is why there was such a dedicated campaign in the mid 00s about hoe spontaneous combustion was impossible, so people stopped questioning when their early thin phones burned their house down)

they're in hell, that's all the matters, christian suicide means hell, heathenism means hell. win/win.

Sawc

Are they both meant to be trannies? Why is everyone looking in the last bit of the comic? I am dumb and need help

So christians are virgins and muslims are chads?

Attached: 5678569.png (1000x600, 271K)

I don't get this the gameboy lasted for millennia with a single pack

no no no, it's not a "suicide" but it's a "suicide"

Every business that runs off loans and insurances does this and it's cancer. I work for a hospital and I have 5 supervisors who, as far as I know, have a job that basically entails being the secretary for the supervisor above them, in steps. None of them know a single thing about the job except the lowest one that I end up dealing with the most, and all of them will delegate any responsibility that's not payroll or approving vacation time (guess who always get their vacations approved first?) down onto this one supervisor, after of course leading you around a chain of "well call this other one, they might know".

>religious beliefs don't harm others
Have you ever heard of muslims?

>thinking that every picture you come across is unedited

I think she screams at her in the original

I'm pretty sure that constitutes some sort of fraud and a report to the local alphabet soup agency will result in charges.

yeah have fun prosecuting your mum.

>I don't know what you're talking about I was talking to my mom the other day about family history and off the top of her head she could tell me stuff back several generations.
Sweet anecdotes my dude, it only takes one or two small lies or fake stories to make 'oral tradition' turn into a shitpile. My grandmother says my great great grandfather was "The tallest horseman in all of Ireland" but there's really no source on that but 'dude trust me'.
>yeah most christ haters think they're better then god
If someone's going to be dictator and tyrant of humanity I'd rather it be me than anyone else is all. The threat of satan's concentration camps doesn't make me feel very cooperative with what the big man demands I do.

>people don't understand finances!
>argues in favor of loans that ignore bankruptcy
this makes my brain into the big brain

Fwiw it's the other way around. "dedicate your life to me and I'll protect you from what Satan wants to do to everyone" vs "hey I'm good pals with the warden down there"

Religion is left wing though.

funny it was right wing 18 years ago.

He's basically just shmorky but he makes political comics for reddit.

He designs carnival masks

>Religion is left wing though.
>the Catholic church was known for hiding Nazis during and after wartime
>left wing
YIKES

>The water shortage "crisis" solved
>1. You need some water
>2. Grab a pail and fetch it
FTFY

agnosticism is the dominant non jesus ideology desu. Organized religion is the most faggoty, cuckolded thing imaginable as people are killing people or sucking priest cock over what some dude is saying for cash money.
If people don't believe there is something out there god like then they're dumb cunts though

literally?

well he probably makes more money than what he attempted to do as fucking "art"

Old gamers, am i rite???

>If people don't believe there is something out there god like then they're dumb cunts though
Why? How do you know god exists?

>If people don't believe there is something out there god like then they're dumb cunts though
This better be bait, otherwise you HAVE to be a knuckle-dragging subhuman retard.

Attached: polacy to jebane podludzkie zwierzęta niech ktoś rozjebie ten osrany kraj.jpg (625x626, 43K)

Yea he's really going places. Not everybody is a messenger, creative or not

Attached: file.png (736x1105, 1.6M)

he shits in diapers and talks like Fran Dressier too?

It would have been funny if it was a Game Gear, but Gameboy batteries lasted for a really long time.

My vita only lasts about 4.25 hours playing p4g

>he thinks there is one big strong and smart god out there
>not a gorillion weak tiny and stupid gods
lmao

Maybe the solution might be that colleges have no right to charge all that money, they're a scam and the tuition costs aren't based on supply and demand, even federal loans have ridiculous interest rates, and debt buying companies are societal leeches, so just pretend the loans never happened and all the suits get to keep their kneecaps.
The whole higher education system needs massive reforms. State schools which receive public funding SHOULD be super cheap and easy to get into, if maybe have a lower quality of education. There shouldn't even be competitive tuition prices at public schools because they're non-profit institutions funded by the state. After you put a gun to the dean's head and tell them to cut the tuition bullshit now that they're receiving more public money, you wouldn't even need to make it free, just reasonably cheap.
Private and for-profit schools should stop receiving all public funding, including federal student loans, so that their tuition prices have to be competitive. I mean for real, if the government stopped giving money to and loans to students going to $300k tuition private schools across the board, cutting the federal funding for private primary education too, and dumped all that into a reformed public school system, you could significantly improve education in America without raising taxes to avoid a deficit.

You can't run schools like a business as a state policy, they'll turn into hospitals and start charging $500k a semester in collusion with loan providers because they know they can get away with it.

>humanity is gods
>animals are gods
>every living being is a god
>atheists still exist

Attached: 1405482885983.png (359x414, 150K)

It's aspirational

Etika taught you how to swim as well, correct?

Dont know what to tell you. Not only is that the stated battery life put out by sony themselves but its also accurate to vita battery life tests.

Women make a majority of students, so logically they'd hold more of the student debt.

None of these replies even attempted to explain how its Wall Street's fault

women can "handwave" that debt by just being terrible mothers. what's gonna change?

Attached: 1562931500078.png (792x750, 479K)

they profit from the student loan market, fruitcake.

>its still up
BUT FIRST.

Attached: 1563348613646.png (788x3780, 1.62M)

Fuck this retarded manlet kike

Attached: 1553108766914.jpg (433x629, 217K)

Religions represent traditional conservatism much more than they do liberalism.
Institutions of religious authority are heirarchical in nature and are fundamentally antithetical to even their own espoused moral values.

I don't give a fuck whether you think Jesus was the son of God or just some faggot jew carpenter, he never said anything declaring that you should give money to the church or that the church as an institution is necessary for your belief. If you're a real Christian you would tell the church men to go fuck themselves and pray in your own home with your own family and local community like Jesus intended.

And yet when you do something wrong it's "I'm glad you heathens will burn in hell", see It's a "win/win". Christianity is absolutely about shaming sinners while a number of other religions are far less two sided about the afterlife (like the Greeks) or do away with the concept of eternal punishment for most people regardless of being a heathen or believer (Mormons).
It's "dedicate your life to serving me or I won't save you", not "dedicate your life to me and I'll protect you". Even when you spin it as such, you must bow down and be his slave under threat of going to hell because he doesn't care about you if you're not his property.

Politics is a triangle, not a left-right scale. Religion has been replaced on the 'left' by communism, which is just religion without the god so it can be instituted into the state (because of the separation of church and state). The other two points of the triangle are the statists and the ancaps. The sides that these share are basically:
Communism and AnCap: "Fuck off authority ree"
Communism and Statists: "We need some kind of governing body ree"
Statists and AnCaps: "Fuck off these things are mine ree"
In the end, Communism is highly contradictory as you'll probably point out from my description there. That's because communism is a retarded bastardisation of the the 'progressive' religious movements such as Progressive Christianity, which heavily places emphasis on teachings such as "Love one another" (ar as they understand it, 'share everything lmao property is hate').
Traditionally, these three points of the triangle are
The Church (Charity, Communal Ruling, Love Thy Neighbour etc.) > Communism
The Monarchy (Absolute ruler and unquestionable right to power) > Statists
The Merchants (Just let me do business and get $$) > AnCap

Organised Religion is and always has been Communism Lite because of the tennants of helping the poor, the weak and the needy in your community.
Fucking spooky.

Attached: stirner.jpg (800x612, 287K)

To be honest, why is somebody who made this not excluded from events like cons and such? You hear about people who get in trouble and banned for making a rape joke to a group of friends and stuff getting ostracised, so why is a comic about cosplayers being kidnapped, tortured, and murdered for the sexual arousal of both the characters, author, and reader not grounds for some ban?

Like, if Dobson is at his desk and a couple teenaged Sailor Moon cosplayer walks by him, he's sitting there getting a semi thinking about them having yuri makeout whilst exploding. How does that not make staff uncomfortable enough to remove him?

At any rate, he's just proof of how disgusting your average yurifag is

In the same way that rising health care costs are a consequence of a feedback cycle between hospitals and insurance companies, rising college tuition costs are a consequence of a feedback cycle between colleges and loan providers.
Also both loan providing and debt buying are predatory industries run by societal leeches with too many intact kneecaps for my taste.

Also, replying to my own post to give this user () credit for knowing what's up.
Religion doesn't have any major political leaning, but ORGANISED religion does and the Church is a fucking blight on what really should just be a book of stories, rough history and a fairly decent moral code with a few things slipped in you might want to ignore because they were written by someone butthurt about foreskins existing.

Attached: notread.jpg (1199x1199, 120K)

Ok, then yell about the US Department of Education and Navient, rather than the vague concept of rich people and "boomers"

>Communism: "We need some kind of governing body"
Are you perhaps retarded?
The phrase "we need some kind of governing body" is one of the most antithetical to communism phrases you could utter.

>Why is there evil?
>Who made god?
>Why should I trust you after the santa claus thing?

1) there are multiple gods, with different interests
2) see answer 1. A different god made him
3) oh, you never realized that Santa was always real, but he only gives presents to good kids. Which you've never been

>470831340
>"nOt TrUe CoMmUnIsM" in 3... 2... 1...

Good kids don't exist.

The US department of education is only part of the problem, dishing out federal loans with ridiculous interest rates to try and trap inexperienced young people. I do yell at them very much.
But as I mentioned loan providing and debt buying are private industries that contribute greatly to the current problem. You can point at kids all you want and tell them to pay the tens of thousands they have in debt from paying for an education that by any metric should not have cost them more than a couple thousand in the first place, the fact that there's an entire industry built up around exploiting people's frankly undeserved debt in a cycle that helps put more people into debt should tell you that there are some suits out there with two too many healthy knees.

Yeah, Communism is when the state does something lol
That's what a "Commune" is, ruled over by the state.

And yet, Communists go and ask the government for wealth redistribution.
Again, I did say
>Communism is highly contradictory as you'll probably point out from my description there.
The link between communists and statists is pretty weak, since """REAL""" communism promises it won't have a state (AnCom) but again, communism is Church minus God and the Curch certainly has no qualms with having a governing body and Communism exists to GET their ideas of sharing everything into the state, which is a governing body.
The end goal and the true practice of an ideology are two different things. If communists cared about having commie communes of sharing everything, they'd fuck off in the woods and make one lmao.

Attached: YOU.jpg (850x566, 82K)

I’d rather be fetching Pokémon creatures

>Maybe the solution might be that colleges have no right to charge all that money
This works in my country. Education is free, though though students still often take small loans to pay food and rent and liquor while they're studying.

>We need to ensure there is no inequality
>also, no governments pls
There's a reason it's a retarded system.

This but unironically

I don't get what this comic is trying to say.

>libertarians
lmao

>The US department of education is only part of the problem
Yes, and I mentioned the other part. Navient (formerly SallieMae) handles over 90% of all private student loans. It's crazy how nobody ever mentions them in these discussions

Remember all those commie countries that weren't totalitarian dictatorships? I don't.

Cuba is more based than america

>knowing how retarded communism is means you support communism
Ah yes, the American school of thought, where knowing what you're talking about is a faux-pas.
Yeah, the communist idea of equality only really considers social power over others to be a taboo and that when you abolish the state and private property and the concept of money, nobody would ever be mean to anybody else or try to exploit them. It's inherently an anarchist system and only "works" as an anarchist system, but it cannot possibly be successful because anarchist systems are inherently contradictory and ignore independent human action.
Under communism there is no such thing as wealth. The people who advocate for wealth redistribution are meaningfully distinct from actual communists who are even more retarded. I have had the pleasure of watching an American communist rally get interrupted by police officers because they started burning an American flag and advocating for the revolutionary downfall of the system in which we live. Google the RCP, they're a cult of personality and are massive lolcows.
The issue with communism is thus: how do you plan to transition to a communist existence? Do you think that all the people in government are going to actually implement policies that necessitate they give up all their wealth and all the power you have given them? It just doesn't work. You can't established a communist state because there's no way to get there. Communism only works for hippie communes of no more than 30 people living in the woods where everybody is too high to really care much about anything.

>Thinking Nintendsoys would know what a Game Gear is
They still think SEGA makes nothing but Yakuza and Sonic

atheists have aged pretty bad.

dobson really is a fucking vile person

It's racist to point out races have different distributions of IQ, but not to say they have different heights.

>height and brain are the same
lol

Nobody really likes to talk about corporate consolidation or anti-consumer and anti-competitive industry standards because the natural conclusion of those conversations is that the government should break up those companies or make new laws against certain business practices,
and in America any time you criticize a profitable corporation or imply that something other than the government is hurting people economically, you get labeled a socialist or a communist.
It might have something to do with how those profitable corporations straight up pay politicians to deregulate their industries so their budding monopolies can grow deeper and deeper roots.

IQ DOESN'T REAL YOU BIGOT RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
UNLESS IS TO SHOW HOW DUMB RETHUGLIKKKANS ARE, THAN IT DOES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL

That's not what I believe, I'm explaining the comic to him.

To be easily exposed to gamers while being stupidly easy to draw.

Here we have a kekistani, in his natural state of butthurt.

Attached: 1498552784327.jpg (1536x2048, 744K)

U Mad?

>Smoker offering someone else a smoke
That's the most unrealistic part of this comic

what the fuck do you even mean

IQ measurements aren't objectively descriptive of brain function. Not eating a full breakfast before you take an IQ test can significantly impact your score. The context and environment of your IQ test can significantly impact your score. Taking an IQ test more than once can significantly impact your score. Measured IQ only rougly correlates with actual functional brain power and is only really as useful as an MBTI test in terms of objective examination.

It's not showing the IQ differences between races that makes you a racist, it's drawing incredibly reaching conclusions like "Black people are stupid and white people are just better than them" from those numbers that clue everybody in to how you're actually just looking for an excuse to be racist.

OH GOD OH FUCK

Did you fault again?

That's retarded. Nobody was ever accused of being a communist for shitting on Comcast. Or EA, Activision, Verizon, ATT, etc. If a single entity is causing the majority of the problems, they should ve taking at least some blame.

I'd be more likely to call someone communist for going on a rant about capitalism, Wall Street, or "the rich"

>atheism becomes more and more popular
>pic related becomes more and more popular
hmm makes you think

Attached: download (1).jpg (2290x1322, 299K)

>people that go after him are always more vapid/retarded than him
How does he do it, lads?

Attached: bolderfling.jpg (1024x434, 68K)

I haven't really checked since 2016, but Venezuela is doing great!

Attached: calling_gg_before_the_match_is_over.png (693x905, 540K)

IQ is the best predictive measurement of future success. None of your points disprove the merit of IQ and the large racial gap. Please take your bad faith talking points somewhere else

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/

>But what do the universities do with the extra money
Give it to the dean for his 5th yacht or build meme facilities like stadiums.

Nah not this

Yes, yes many people were accused of such.
>I'd be more likely to call someone communist for ranting about capitalism, wall street, or the rich
Yes who do you think it is that runs all those companies doing the bad things?

Wanting predatory industries to be regulated and monopolies to be broken up doesn't make you a communist, critiquing American corporatism doesn't make you a communist, pointing out the faults in a pure libertarian ideal capitalist system doesn't make you a communist.
In America forgetting to include the triple parenthesis when you criticize the rich somehow automatically makes you a communist

IQ measurements are a "predictive measurement of future success" because they are not-insignificantly impacted by prior socioeconomic status, which is what is actually predictive of future success
If you're going to continue to pretend IQ is the holy grail of objectivity and there is no nuance to reality whenever it would disagree with your racist intentions, please take your bad faith talking points back to the klan meeting, Cleetus.

Depends on how intoxicated the smoker is.

This, no one offers cigarettes they bum them from other people when they are out.

>because they are not-insignificantly impacted by prior socioeconomic status
Step away from your narrow point of view and you'll see that it being the other way around 100% confirms user's theory, that your socioeconomic status is determined by your IQ.

I agree, worked in healthcare and it works like this. It's actually more the other way around, they increase prices because insurance will always try to jew them and under pay them if they dont.

For pharma it is definitely going both ways, guarantee there are some sort of conflicts of interest happening there.

Dilate.

men being stronger than women on average doesn't mean all men are stronger than all women, and men doing 96% of all rape doesn't mean that all men are rapists. calling upon statistical averages to enact policy on all individuals in an arbitrarily decided upon group is just irrational nonsense. if you're arguing that all black people are criminals because they're more likely to do crime, then you're in the same ideological camp as feminists who claim that all men are rapists because they're more likely to rape.

usually, when i bring this up, people just shift the argument towards "well uhh it's not men who rape, it's BLACK MEN" at which point you're defeating your own argument by showing that you can make any group look good by just tightening the categorization. it's not really black males who rape, it's black male rapists who rape.

But you have no proof of that, expecially not in a country like America where niggers and spics were literally kept socioeconomically disadvantaged on purpose as recently as the fucking 60s. American culture itself isn't free from the racist rhetoric of that era. You don't get to up and pretend that the chicken comes before the egg in order to justify your own racist assertion.
That's like going out on the street and starting a fight with someone, only to claim that they're a violent savage and use the fact that they punched you back as evidence.

Reddit gets massively butthurt about stonetoss, though. Not sure why you guys love projecting so much.

>they are not-insignificantly impacted by prior socioeconomic status
Lol, The more they make it neutral spacial-like tests, the worst blacks do. C'mon man look at these strawmen you're hallucinating an entire conversation in your mind, even leftists don't refute IQ studies anymore. Refute a single point of the studies I linked you above.

>there is no context for a statistic
Retard alert.
From that alone I can tell that you've never taken a class in statistics or actually participated in the scientific method.

How long did AAs typically last in a GBC? I absolutely do not remember.

The obvious solution would be to just put the insurance and pharma under the same owner and make that owner responsible for people's well being. Turns out that has some downsides as well.

>expecially not in a country like America where niggers and spics were literally kept socioeconomically disadvantaged on purpose as recently as the fucking 60s
IQ tests are much more recent than the 60s. And the tests are usually done on a national level and confirm that niggers in Africa have shit-for-brains as well.

or do what my smart parents did and just buy rechargeable batteries and you'll never have to stop playing. The savings speak for themselves.

I remember batteries having an interesting flavor.

You sure showed him.

Attached: 1540780104328.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

>west-centric tests show that west is superior

Attached: 1544074000454.jpg (460x500, 47K)

based and poisoningpilled

Attached: DFF5BB18-D0C1-4D2A-AF93-19590C20625D.png (2260x3576, 745K)

The tests are actually Asia-centric.

Poor user never got his electric superpowers

Attached: hug.png (2400x2400, 87K)

>I bet this gay person can turn all
children into gay people, unlike our based christian that have to talk about their religion every 5 minutes

So you just responded with a reply which has nothing to do with some of those posts. Baste and retarded.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1006, 234K)

>the more they make it neutral spatial-like tests the worse blacks do
>refute a single point of the studies I linked you above
Look I understand that you aren't going to change your mind about black people being inferior or not, but you could at least do a better job here. What do you not understand about IQ as a measurement being dependent on factors other than brain function?
You do realize thealternativehypothesis.org isn't a scientific journal, it's a website run by a white nationalist faggot who draws reaching conclusions from skimming press releases to convince you that it's totally not racist to say niggers are stupid, right? You also do realize that studies don't have "points" that are meant to be "refuted" in the way that you think, right? Have you ever actually read a scientific study or do you just appropriate a faux-scientific aesthetic only as long as you can use it to confirm your beliefs?

Ah yes, the 60s ended and along with them all systematic racism ended and the effects of two hundred years of racism suddenly ceased to be. That's how society works.
>IQ tests are usually done on a national level
>niggers in Africa have shit for brains
I think what you're trying to say is that the statistics you think you're citing maybe were reported as national IQ averages, and that is you test tribal Africans who have also been subject to hundreds of years of european colonialism by standards to which their society obviously doesn't compare to ours, they don't do as well.
So what you're really saying is you don't know what you're talking about, got it.

SOMEONE SAVE THAT POOR GAL FROM SEXISM PLEASE WE NEED A HERO

Cute

>racism suddenly ceased to be
It's fifty years ago. I has ceased during that time. All that's left is the natural state of nigger retardedness.
>tribal Africans who have also been subject to hundreds of years of european colonialism
Tribals haven't been subject to colonialism at all. The ones that have been subject to colonialism live in cities that the Europeans built for them. Retarded africans who live in a shitty tribe have been a thing for millennia.

This thread needs to be kinetically bombarded from orbit. A warning to all who enter this place is not safe for human consumption.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1847, 1.7M)

I can't tell if this dude really believes the shit he is saying or is just trolling. The world may never know

/u/ stuff usually has a cute premise, but like all things that are all-women it devolves into shitty drama and relationship troubles.

Well we used to be able to just get new batteries for the devices anyway, but now my fucking cellphone has it glued to it suck fuck me eh

Attached: c1.png (860x1215, 250K)

I almost miss my Gameboy. It was one of the few fond memories of childhood.

Attached: c2.png (860x1215, 269K)

>racism in America has ceased to be over the past 50 years

Attached: destroyed.png (500x481, 250K)

I keep getting bamboozled

Attached: c3.png (860x567, 134K)

>Americans

Attached: 1554065667264.webm (540x540, 1.04M)

Institutional racism has. Now there's only natural racism and affirmative action, the latter of which I can actually agree on being racist.

I fucking love anime and manga. Real life just cannot compare.

The autism, it burns

Attached: 1561781689212.png (591x273, 143K)

In the original, she has a mental break down because their ID says they're a guy and they feel like this was targeted harassment instead of the tranny being retarded.

That isn't fair. I hate Stonetoss but even I can admit some of his comics are funny.
I've never seen a Dobson comic that made me laugh.

Where are you pulling this strawman from? Literally no one has said on average differences mean two distributions don't overlap at all.

With that out of the way:
>calling upon statistical averages to enact policy on all individuals in an arbitrarily decided upon group is just irrational nonsense.

Using probability to steer actions is completely rational. If you know a die has 5 blue faces and 1 red face, it is completely rational to guess blue every time it is rolled. Classifying according to maximum probability is the fucking basis of most classification models, you idiot.

>if you're arguing that all black people are criminals because they're more likely to do crime

Didn't argue this, so again a strawman.

>neckbeard thinks he's qualified to speak on the topic of statistics

If only you knew how wrong you were. Especially since you deliberately ommitted the "self-contained" part when you quoted.

Have sex

This is exactly how I argued as a 15 year old and I thought I was a fucking genius.

I still need batteries for controllers

>institutional racism has stopped existing even though the people in the institutions might still be racist and the effects of the institutional racism are mysteriously still there and politicians regularly advocate for policy that disproportionately affects niggers

Attached: D3BYyrHWsAAGNCr.png (721x721, 335K)

>racist west-centric tests show that east asians and ashkenazi jews are superior to westerners
Really makes me think

1 quintillion hours in photoshop

Attached: WATER.jpg (1007x1016, 85K)

It depends on the genre, I don't know a lot about yuri but I just focus on the cute stuff and avoid drama when I read it. I've noticed that drama-heavy manga like Citrus is easy to avoid if you notice how similar that type of story is to shoujo manga.

Attached: 1529091024169.jpg (406x609, 23K)

porn of occu-lass when

wut

>literally anything mentioned in this thread is self contained and free from context
Ah yes, the retard defense.
Maybe you should take an actual statistics class instead of jacking yourself off over how you totally know what you're talking about.

>the people in the institutions might still be racist
Natural racism
>The effects of the institutional racism are mysteriously still there
Not true at all.
>politicians regularly advocate for policy that disproportionately affects niggers
Funny how that's the case when making policy related to violent crime.

Made me chortle.

That armors pretty damn cool

...cringe

>still ongoing
Nice, I need more reverse loli yuri

Attached: The shining dragon.png (359x598, 84K)

If you don't know what self-contained means, you could ask, maybe someone much smarter would explain it to you, like someone with a degree in statistics. By all means, continue.

>not true at all
I feel that racism isn't a thing anymore and my feeling s... Are the Facts

Attached: 14702240306960-1.jpg (453x604, 45K)

Ah yes, continue to pretend you're allowed to ignore context when drawing conclusions from statistical analysis. That's how you do statistics correctly.

State enforced segregation isn't a thing anymore. Private institutions are punish for trying to incorporate it into their own systems.

An institution staffed with racist people who make racist policies that produce racist effects on society totally isn't racist because I say so

>racist policies
Like Affirmative Action I presume?

Do the boomers who write these comics even think about this shit for even a second? Do they not understand how debt works?

>play at home
Why have a Gameboy then?

Let's fortnite dance everybody! Uh oh yeah!

Seriously, I want you all to realize that there are literal subhuman retards out there who are only restrained from their desires to rape and murder by the fairy tale story that sky daddy is watching them and will turn them into coal for christmas if they're naughty.

he said as long as it doesn't not that all beliefs don't you seething retard

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

I used to chew my controller wires and I could taste the electricity coursing through them

If you want arab pussy you have to convert.

Thats not funny.

The context is already part of the statistical analysis, they're not separate to begin with.

Oh for sure, quotas are a racist solution to a problem caused by racism and therefore don't work.
That's irrelevant to my point though, as policies which resulted in and refuse to correct defacto segregation, school segregation, hiring practices that include racial profiling, and the tendency of police abuse of authority to more often than not affect unarmed negroes in a system that lacks accountability, would most definitely qualify as racist policies.

The problem is, those subhuman retards don't even care about those stories that much, so they don't work.
Religiosity is overrepresented in criminals. They always find a cope. Shit like:
>god says not to steal, but it's not stealing, I'm just getting back what's mine
>god says not to kill, but he tells us to kill faggots and this dude has a lisp
>oh I am so sinful, but god will forgive me if I rape this time, the next time and 100 times after that

Attached: 1528348389365.jpg (1242x1218, 165K)

Being this much of a faggot should be a bannable offense.

Policies that force racial profiling are made because otherwise there's no one who'd ever hire a nigger.

That's exactly my point. You can't just point at data and draw conclusions from the numbers with no care for the context because if you ignore context when doing statistical analysis you are doing it wrong.

>vast majority of economists consider student loan a terrible system that creates lots of problems
>more developed European countries all use government tuition schemes making the university education free because they know it massively boosts their economy
>but I make a living drawing silly pictures and I think there's no problem, surely I'm right

The unemployment "CRISIS" solved
>1. You worked a middle-management position for 40 years.
>2. RETIRE.

Where I lived most houses didn't tend to have more than one TV, if you did the second one was a janky as fuck old one so you'd need to fight over who got to use the actually good TV to play vidya. Portable consoles don't need a TV to play.

Try reading the box? It could go for 10 hours unplugged, which is about how long batteries lasted in the damn thing to begin with.

>on an institutional level people are racist against blacks unless you force them not to be
>but racism is over my dude it's not happening anymore
Nice
Anyway what I'm actually talking about is the tendency for black people, especially those who were given stupid black-sounding names by their ghetto parents through no fault of their own, to selectively NOT get hired over equally qualified whites.
Affirmative action and quotas aren't a solution, but that doesn't mean you can pretend there isn't a problem.

>environmental differences factor into intelligence
HOLY COW!!!!

Racism is happning on a natural level, I've never claimed otherwise. Only ethno-isolationism will prevent people from making decisions against others based on their heritage.

Where does one find a shirt that says "Little Girl"?

Attached: ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,fafafa:ca443f4786,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

Environmental differences factor into the process that IQ tests use to examine brain function, indicating that as a form of measurement it is not wholly completely or objective and drawing reaching conclusions is bad to do

We don't call that "context" though, those are just details of the methodology. Of course the methodology is part of statistical analysis.

>racism is natural we need an ethnostate
Go move to Israel then, Shlomo.

>a 16 years old enter a ford dealership
>ask for a gt350r
>the salesman ask his details to see what kind of loan he can get
>nothing since he cant afford payments on that car and anyway he wont be able to get insurance if by miracle he cant get a loan they will just repo the car when he default and sell it to someone else

>go to bank
>ask for a 60k loan for college
>bank say yes no questions asked
>if he cant can pay he cant get rid of it in a bankruptcy
>except in special occasion the debt has to be repaid

Attached: mustang-dfg34.jpg (600x363, 50K)

>racism is natural
It is indeed. You'd be a fool to suggest otherwise.

>We need an ethnostate
We do, but not because we need to live in a world of tolerance.

Fuck off back there newfag.

Your methodology when analyzing statistics takes into consideration the context.
If your methodology ignores context, you are doing statistical analysis wrong.

i love this picture and how it makes retarded millenials seethe

For somebody who decries the savagery of the nigger your own ideology sure is steeped in tribalism and fear of the other.

What the fuck is your point? Intelligence is influenced by environmental factors, intelligence tests are influenced by environmental factors. IQ isn't supposed to be an objective measurement, since, as we established, intelligence is extremely variable depending on the circumstance, time of day, health, and so on.

Where it does succeed is at telling us which individuals or social groups are subject to factors which lower their intelligence, be it hunger, poverty, genetics or cultural upbringing. It doesn't tell us WHICH of these factors are at play, just whether they are.

My Dad made quite a bit of money conning banks into giving him loans, I don't remember exactly how he did it but it relied on some inter-departmental bullshit to keep them off his back.

And it sucked ass

Maybe niggers should stop committing so much crime if they want to get a job?

Tribalism and caution around strangers is natural. As is being a violent monkey.
You keep denying these things, why? They're easily observable.

Most of the time when people post /pol/ rejects they are massive acne riddled blobs, this just looks like a normal guy

I mean, granted, he's clearly Hispanic, but I think that's what makes it funny.

That's exactly my fucking point you dunce, read my posts. You can't just look at racial IQ statistics and pretend IQ is objective and independent so you can say "Niggers are inferior to whites look" because that is how neither IQ nor statistical analysis in general works

>How are societal problems the fault of the powerful people that run society?
Hmm.

not video games

This is more fucked up than a Serbian film

Far from “fear of the other”, it is love of the supreme and highest goods that fuels my desire for a pagan, socialist, Anglo-Saxon dominated world order.

What does crime have to do with non-criminal blacks getting shafted in favor of equally qualified whites solely because of the color of their skin?

Okay, so raise wages so that we CAN pay it back.

That's because when you go to a bank for a college loan the presumption the bank is making is that the degree will enable you to earn more and pay back the loan.

This is the same reason a nobody of the street like this guy's dad can make money off loans, they go and say they have a plan for a small business and find someone who believes in the idea and invests a loan.

Now you can argue "banks should be more careful... don't give out loans to people who don't have a track record of good grades or who are planning to go into low-paying fields like liberal arts"... but can you imagine the rioting? (Note: I support this in spite of the rioting)

>I would like to borrow money please
>okay but you have to pay it back
>okay
>Time to pay it back
>THAT'S RACIST, SEXIST, AND CLASSIST! HOW DARE YOU EXPECT ME TO LIVE UP TO MY WORD AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY ACTIONS???

It's hard to not make a strawman comic when people make posts like yours. That's like acting exactly as a strawman would while thinking you're immune to criticism just because you can say "UHHH STRAWMAN."
She didn't think she was better than him.
The guy is flipping out that doesn't make him better or worse than anyone.

You'd get along pretty well in the African savannah, primitives. Paint yourself black with shoe polish and head on down there.

>le reddit brain number

Niggers are inferior to whites because whites conquered them and enslaved them. How would they not be inferior if they were so utterly dominated by whites and then liberated by sympathetic whites.
The west built literally everything. While niggers in Africa live in cow shit huts we built skyscrapers. The negro in the white man's world is like an escaped chimp out the zoo.

You don't go to a bank to get student loans, you put your social security number into a .gov website and suddenly you have several thousand in debt.

Maybe if you gave me a job that paid enough, I'd be able to pay it back. But you made me work at McDonald's instead.

Minimum wage is second only to the price of oil when it comes to determing the price you pay for pretty much everything. Raise it, and the cost of living raises with it. You still won't be able to pay back your loans.

I don't like africans because they're different from me.
>You sound like you'd love to spend some time with niggers

Shouldn't have studied feminist dance theory then.

There is no context outside of the methodology. You have your data, simulated or gathered following some protocol, and you choose an appropriate technique to answer the question you have. What more is there to know that would influence your interpretation?

You can get a student loan at a bank. Whether you did is your business.

>yea i quoted everyone in the thread, what are you gonna do about it

>thread about comics becomes thread about the blacks and the reddit brain number

Attached: 1474150569351.jpg (392x360, 77K)

Your debtor doesn't have that levle of control over you. You took out the money with the premise of you using it to get a useful degree to get a high paying job. It's not the debtors fault you dropped out and decided to stick with minimum wage. Stop acting like you had no agency in the choices you've made.

Laws against violent crime disproprortionately effect people who commit a dispropportionately high amount of violent crime.

Wow. It must be some kind of conspiracy.

Attached: 1557474214556.jpg (1024x949, 107K)

t. Seething low iq negroid

IQ is an objective measurement, it is valid, while you bring up issues about reliability (variability if the same person is tested when he's tired or sick). There is a very big difference.

Da evil whytes made DeShaun and Laqueesha commit all those armed robberies and drug deals yo

Pretty sure this is a case of your parents replacing the batteries for you without you knowing.

English Only Pig

>le reddit brain number

Attached: 1320246593017.jpg (595x398, 53K)

Depends, raising minimum wage does not necessarily cause an increase in inflation, the problem comes from minimum wage applying across every sector and industry without regard for the actual sector's particular labor market. Although differentiating wages by sector isn't really a solution either given how easily it can be gamed.

>All these retards mad they couldn't get scholarships
Try harder next time. Why the fuck you things strangers behind a corporation should give you an easy time is beyond me. Also, build a better fucking resume. Move up and out of McDonald's. Only dicksuckers care if you started at the bottom, but staying there is a fucking travesty and entirely your own fault.

Heesahgudboi

Attached: grnr8kxbl6zz.jpg (2014x1437, 135K)

>why is there evil?
This is one of the main things every religion exists to answer.
>who made God?
This ignores one of the fundamental aspects of God as a concept. We can always suppose that some entity far, far beyond our ability to understand created God, but then it's just turtles all the way down because who made that entity?
>santa claus
Not worth answering.

Not that user but it isn't so easy. Everything I saw told me that a mathematics degree would bring in easy dosh, but look at me now. BA in Mathematics and haven't been able to find a non-wage job in the 3 years since graduation because it turns out the only thing that matters is who you know, not what you know.

Show that bitch her place, user.

Did people really tell you that? My professor pretty much told me that unless I wanted to go into academia, which is fucking hard to get in any tenure track position even with great grades at an Ivy, you don't want a solo math degree unless you pair it with something like engineering or economics.

It's all a fucking shell game. No matter what degree you choose, it will always be the wrong one.

I once met this guy who liked my work on kk
he kept "sharing" me these links to every single post he saw on e621
>did you see this, user?
>what have you seen, user?
I hate that word now

Not saying it's the same, but this reminds me of when my pastor claimed someone stole from the offering plate. This turned into a sermon about how not tithing is the same as stealing. What a great moral lesson that was.

>low IQ tard

lmao

Attached: theft.jpg (872x781, 193K)

hahah

Attached: 1549906654177.jpg (479x640, 75K)

Yes, especially the professors I had. I know it's my fault for believing the shit they put out, but at the same time it seemed to me like the experts teaching me would know best how marketable it would be. I think the department was probably in danger of being downsized or something so they really wanted more students to stick with the degree. Regardless here I am now stacking boxes for a living with a useless scrap of paper after 5 years of college.

>muh epic upboat brain score!

Attached: 1321506659526.jpg (493x500, 46K)

I love doge memes

Didn't expect that, intresting...

Getting a degree from an average school in any field should not net you more debt than is reasonable to pay back.
In a system where you are paying for your degree but the degree itself isn't worth the money you're paying, there is a problem and the problem IS NOT the people getting a higher education.

I agree, though in my case my shitty math degree was free due to my national merit scholarship. I'm lucky in that regard, the only way college fucked me was by putting me 5 years behind in the wage grind. I've got friends with fucking chemical and mechanical engineering degrees that work similar jobs to me except they've got tens of thousands of dollars in debt due to this broken ass system.

Wow, it's almost like believing suicide damns you to hell prevents a lot of suicide.

What you expect from a globalized market now? Boomers monopolized the good positions and they have the gall to chide you for having a tough time finding a job when you are literally now competing against people from across the entire world for the few positions open now.

Thank you for your service officer.
Good bless.

I giggled.

Wow, no wonder you're a stirnerfag, your knowledge of politics comes from reading 15-year-olds arguing on /pol/

I mean he's not wrong