To leave Tekken green ranks you need to memorize 5000 moves and their frame data

>to leave Tekken green ranks you need to memorize 5000 moves and their frame data
>memorized about 3000 but it's not enough

That's a yikes from me brah. If I wasn't a NEET with the time to memorize all the frame data I wouldn't be able to play this autistic nightmare.

Attached: 1547190227322.png (600x398, 126K)

Attached: 1563407088013.jpg (868x643, 89K)

I really hope that isn't real.

I need Ling to sit on my face RIGHT NOW

Did anyone not tell you that tekken was a hard game? Or did you listen to the autists that shit post saying the game is a button masher?

>tfw reaching yellow ranks with just Street Fighter IV knowledge
Tekken what?

Good for you, we dont want you online anyways you fucking brainlet

Same OP, i used to be really interested and memorized my main's frame data on TT2 but I can't remember it anymore and now i don't even bother relearning, i just play for fun
btw what's up with her knee?

Wow yellow ranks, you should play at evo.
You are a fucken professional

>even this guy got a wife
>what are you doing?

First off, anyone can enter EVO, ya dummy. Secondly, seeing how so many of you struggle to even get out of green ranks despite clocking in hundreds of hours while I skate by with literally zero knowledge of the game in just three or four relaxed sessions, I think it's a noteworthy observation at the very least.

Stay mad, cuck.

and you're playing Katarina, right?

Who are you using? I'll be mildly smug if it's Law, Paul, Lucky Chloe, Eddy or Hwo

Most people struggle to get out of green ranks? Since when has this happened? You are one rank above green, you are in no way good at the game.

>learn King’s chain grab
>spam it
>50/50 chance of winning

Akuma
Not that it matters. Tekken is a mindless button masher.

Surprise, surprise. You spam fireballs in the lot tier shit rank you are in and win a few games!
Is that why you tried it out, because its a mindless button masher and even a retard like you can slam buttons?

I think you are false flagging and you are just a buttmad street fighter player that hates the fact that tekken is growing and your trash game is dying.
Tekken has had pretty much the highest growth out of any game at evo. How does that make you feel, cuck?

You seem upset I'm better than you.

uhm, if I remember correctly purple rank is much higher than yellow? But then again its all button mashing so ranks really don't matter, its about who can hit the buttons more efficiently at high speeds.

>a well known complex fighter expects you to put in effort to learn to be a master of it
Anyways that kind of autismo isn't even needed unless you either plan to be a pro or just lurk at the top of the ranks.
You can easily get a yellow rank just by being patient and learning basic fundamentals.

How does it feel getting crushed by a dead game? Tekken's best is still worse than Street Fighter's worst. And you got so cocky you would take over this year. OH NO NO NO NO

Im doing what I can to leave green ranks while playing Kazuya. My fraud characters are orange ranks because they can usually forget about defense altogether.

What's purple rank? Sounds gay. Guess I could've gotten to Tekken God if I kept playing, but I stopped there because I wasn't having fun. I can't dumb myself down to depths low enough to enjoy Tekken. Let the downies have their fun. It wouldn't be fair if I actually tried.

I was under the impression that tekken was the dead or dying game according to you shit posters? And if street fighter is such a fucking fantastic game why are you playing tekken? ROFL. You are just proving more and more that I was right about you being a butthurt false flagging cock sucker.

>Kazuya
You could literally 50/50 vortex your way out of green if you care so much about rank.
The point of rank isn't the rank though, but the knowledge you learn in each color.
If you are stuck in green, that's just how much you know in terms of tekken knowledge. You only have yourself to blame otherwise.

One spike doesn't make it not dying. Also, I was curious. Unlike you tekkucks who never branch out. Literally smashfags.

I love Tekken

More players playing the game does not mean that it is growing and in fact means that is dying? Oh in that case smash is fucking dead by your retarded monkey logic? Why would we need to branch out when our game is fucking fantastic and booming in popularity, stay butt ravaged you dumb bitch.

Do you know what we do to faggots who enjoy things here?

Attached: CHADCHAMP.jpg (762x1048, 165K)

I've hit ruler ranks. Wat do now?

To be honest even though I have labbed things extensively, my memory is kinda shit so I may just need to hammer every character again into my head a few more times until the knowledge sticks.

Dying doesn't equal dead, but I didn't except a tekkuck to know the difference anyway.
>Why should I learn things?
Ah yes, the tekkuck credo.

Play a game that is actually good, like SoulCalVI or Samsho.

>Play a 3D fighting game. Doesn't matter if it's VF, Tekken, DOA, Soul Calibur, whatever
>Go into practice and work through the moves list. Get everything down pat.
>Go online where it's time to to actually use this shit to fight.
>MFW

Attached: crosseyed.jpg (439x258, 30K)

How long did it take

Yes becasue there is so much to learn when it comes to street fighter. DIS BUTTIN IS HARD HIT THIS ONE IS SOFT HIT. IF I SMACK THE ANALOG STICK AROUND AND HIT ALL ODER BUTTIN I CAN SHOOT FOOR BOL DUUUUUUUUUUR!!!

Post your CFN so we can have a giggle.

Post your tekken rank first you false flagging bitch.

>he is still lower than red rank in 2019

stop

being

bad

Attached: 1555209978018.png (819x686, 1.1M)

Too long.

>still initiate with 100 wins

Attached: 1489975479105.jpg (540x606, 64K)

Jesus Christ, do you just blow your promos every time?

How do so many people have 100+ wins and still in blue ranks? seems like they just don't bother going into training mode ever.

I've seen +1000 wins people in green ranks
One time I saw a kazuya with 2k wins I'm sure of it

But that's effort

I used to have 800 and be grandmaster and I hit the lab all the time.

Some people just have no natural talent (I'm better now but still low rank)

You really dont. Im a yellow rank Kazuya and literally cannot even wave dash or KBD (only cancel back dash). I mainly rely on rising1,2, df2, b4, standing 4, df1,4 uf3 and a few combos off some of those. I hardly ever use my EWGF. And that was a yellow rank during season 1, not season 2. Its even easier now. Dont overstate difficulty OP, it really isn't that hard. 200 moves? You will use 15 at most.

Attached: 7B052705-1962-4D9D-A28E-D4FFB39E588A.jpg (261x193, 7K)

I main Kazuya, dont drink the TMMcuck koolaid, he isn't hard. He has good shit.

just SSL lmao your character is useless now

wot? Kazuya has never been this easy to use. Insane tracking and phantom hitbox electrics people cant sidestep. f,n,df,3 is a massive hitbox that can be input almost instantly and flys fucking fast foward.

I'm not a very consistent player. Whenever I start playing even remotely decently the other guy just runs. That's another thing, no one ever wants to rematch me. Do people just hate Gigas or what?

Gigas is quite a hard character to play as you need to work for your win, he doesn't have many cheap moves. You just need to keep practicing I guess. People Win quit all the time and also lose quit after losing one game quite often, doesn't matter what you play.

The only way for me to verify this is to get around the same amount of matches with him as I have in my other characters with Kazuya and see the rank difference. Right now with 300 wins I'm Vanguard (yesterday I was Juggernaut), my highest character is Savior Anna with 500~ wins.

He's fun as fuck to play and my fundies are tighter now so it still has been worth it though.

I mean when you take up a fighting game there aren't going to be a lot of new players
It's literally only going to be battle hardened hyper autists that have played fighters for 20 fucking years if the game is older than 2 weeks and not a fucking dbz game.

He is easy to use but it's easier to counter

Nice hyper bowl

Just have to learn a few unsafe moves or strings people tend to do on popular characters, do the easiest punish even if it's a 1,1,2 unless it's launch punishable (which btw launch punishable moves are usually really obvious), learn a little oki for your character and how to do a mixup, and you're good to genbu-ish

It really isn't that fucking bad, unless you want to be tournament-level, which 99% here will never be

His wife is no doubt as ugly and annoying as he is. Unfortunately my class is middle class and until I get a good job I will not be getting a wife

Kazuya is in no way easy to use, yes he has a hellsweep and good 50/50 but you need EWGF and the other variants on him at higher ranks.

>unstable retard acts like an unstable retard
what a surprise

You know you can duck electrics right? or high crush them? SSL made kaz a joke in S1, he needed that tracking buff to electrics. If you wanna bitch about something bitch about heihachi's ff2

>"Tekken is a hard game"

Attached: images (2).jpg (349x360, 27K)

not true, started playing tekken for the first time about a year after its release and am doing fine

started sf4 halfway between AE and Ultra, first fighting game since mashing buttons as a child in the arcade and managed to keep up with some of the NLBC crew when I got matched up with them online towards the mid-end of Ultras' lifespan

And I'm not like some genius or savant or anything, it just takes some time and practice. It doesn't take 20 years to get to a level to win some online matches and have fun with fighting games

Right here SF Cuck

Why is having to learn the game a bad thing?

It is just shitposting because they cant OH NONONONO about the wrong number of Tekken entrance at evo anymore or say the game is dead when it has more numbers than ever before in history.

Anyone wanna play on PC?

I'm playing right now maybe we will meet in ranked if you are in EU

video games are supposed to be fun
(online) tekken isn't fun unless you have autism
offline tekken is the best fighting game of all time

The same can be said for any fighting game.
Online is just a way to boost egos.

>bluepleb
>can hold my own against purples and gold's in casual
>actually have fun
>lose every promo match to cheese
>every time I play ranked is an endless cycle of grinding to get to promotion, only to lose it all in two matches

Fucking neofag lmao

You dont NEED electrics. I fight with Fujin's and mighty chairs 3 times a week who all know my Kazuya on top of knowing the Kazuya match up. I still school them because stuff like df2 is safe af and is CH launch. I can throw it out if i feel like it most times.

>df2
>-12
>safe

even so, it proves the point that you don't have to be amazing to get to a decent rank

df2 is pretty fucking safe in most cases my dood. The amount of times i just throw it out without reprecussions and get a CH launcher because they pressed buttons.