Am I the only one still playing it?

Am I the only one still playing it?

Attached: 544d7053-107d-430d-aad6-104563bf67fe.jpg (1920x835, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com.au/2018/01/black-survival-is-basically-a-free-to-play-battle-royale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah?

Attached: 1535227206279.jpg (421x385, 23K)

I play and have fun until the Chinese come.
Brazil, Russia, China is the holy trinity of shitty online players. It's amazing because other Asians, slavs, and South Americans can be tolerable.

Well unless you're just getting matches with all bots lately you should probably already know the answer to that.

Didn't even know there were bots in the game.

battle royale gay

There were a ton of Chinese bots that used to just stand around and walk a few meters to bypass the afk detection. I haven't seen any for about a week or two. Chinese spammers still exist when I play before work.

If you are, who are you shooting at?

How could you be? It's multiplayer only.

Pretty much, I've been trying to grind ranked but it's so tryhard at higher levels it's not fun. I think the game is going to be completely dead by season 3

Fortnite is the new WoW
>Radical Heights is the Fortnite killer!
>Battlefield is the Fortnite killer!
>Apex is the Fortnite killer!
>Battle Royale x is the Fortnite killer!

just you and a bunch of chinks that are testing aimbots

>PUBG was EQ
>ARMA BR was Ultima Online

Nah.
Plenty of kiddys who bought chinese Aimbots play still.

yes

Who's the Phantasy Star Online?

This is legitimately the best FPS I've ever played, so no. I imagine Titanfall is better since you don't have to keep picking up gear everytime I want to get better at the game.

kotaku.com.au/2018/01/black-survival-is-basically-a-free-to-play-battle-royale/

My friends and I love it. Play a few matches every day until we take a win. Usually not that long and the banter during it is fun. I love the stats at the end so you can laugh at how dogshit someone was in 1 match and get leverage to shit on them for a solid minute until the next match loads up and we all forget about it. Probably going to buy the battle pass tomorrow since I already reached level 34 without it, might as well get the exp bonuses. Not touching ranked though because until Respawn changes how points are distributed then it's only filled with campers. There were 6 squads left by ring 3. Fuck that shit

Attached: 1562561831030.jpg (1280x1104, 333K)

Why can't you just engage the campers?

I only just started. Not sure how long I'll stick around, the players I'm ending up on teams with have made it very clear beginners aren't welcome. The only matches I get into which are actually fun are the ones with my friends who don't take gaming so seriously.

>This is legitimately the best FPS I've ever played
nigga
but yes play titanfall 2

Anglos are the worst players to have on your team. Instant lose.

t. chink

Stay shit at games anglo

We tried that. We either couldn't find them because it they were hiding in crevices and shit without any plans of moving/attacking depending on the part of the map, or every other camping team puts their sights on us. Sometimes pushing them works, but depending on the number of teams left near the end it's just an unviable option for most situations we found ourselves in. Regular queue is honestly just more fun for us

Attached: 1552300922048.jpg (932x813, 768K)

t. chink or mad beaner