ITT: Games you'll never experience your first time

pic related

Attached: Nier Wallpaper 3.png (1600x900, 933K)

fucking retard

faggot

>Automata was your first current gen experience
>the moment you reach the overworld with City Ruins playing

Pure beauty, I had goosebumps the entire time.

Attached: 94D34A3D-46D8-4F6A-9BBB-F86E6F643155.gif (252x363, 44K)

automata was my first ps4 experience.

Automata was really special.

Same. I wasn’t too into videogames to justify buying a new console but since NieR got a sequel, I did it. Got a few other games here and there after that

>Games you'll never experience your first time
What the fuck does this mean retard? Do you mean "games you'll never experience for the first time again" fucking idiot

Katawa Shoujo
Dark Souls, BB

Smash Bros

Never gonna play this shit or buy switch.

Im sorry for my retardation but yes

I don't understand the obsession with this game, unless your brain is primitive enough that loli ass = good game it's objectively a poorly made game.

>awkward transitions between gameplay styles early on before going 3rd person
>textures and overall level design pretty terrible in a lot of places. Loads of empty spaces, dead ends and invisible walls
>RPG elements are close to superfluous and lack variety
>laughable short overall, weak enemy variety, and just a few bosses that aren't particularly challenging
>story is unnecessarily vague and suffers from overcomplicating an otherwise fairly simple concept for the sake of appearing grander and smarter than it actually is
>requires you to repeat the same tedious experience several times to get small additional snippets of content, really blatant use of artificial padding

Automata had an interesting style and concept but I found it absolutely barren in terms of actual content.

Attached: 1561856723647.jpg (1242x1214, 261K)

>I don't know who I am
>I don't know where I am
>I don't know what I'm holding
>All I know is that I must 200+ MAN ARMOR COLUMN ZERG RUSH

Attached: o0rtY.jpg (1279x799, 176K)

Attached: TWEWY.jpg (1396x1396, 617K)

Automata is ok, it just feels like a regular Platinum game with mediocre plot and decent visuals. But it isn't feels like a Taro's game at all.

This

Dark Souls is so special to me

But user, muh philosophy

>Zeno Clash 1+2
Something about these games tickled my balls just right

>Dawn of War 1
Nothing will beat the feeling of booting it up for the first time as a kid and 40k fan

>STALKER / Fallout 3 (kinda)
most memorable open world experiences I had after joining the PC master race in highschool.

Nier games are unrelentingly shit outside of the story and soundtrack. The gameplay in particular is always garbage, and in the case of Automata it sold gangbusters because of the endless amount of free advertising from r34.

All in all it's pretty much the perfect example of why fanservice is ruining the industry. Objectively bad games are being praised as masterpieces, with some franchises like gacha shit literally being carried by anime tiddies.

Any GTA. Not because of nostalgia but because I wouldn't be caught dead playing them, and therefore will never play them for the first time.

gacha shit being popular actually blows my fucking mind, its like gambling where jackpot is more worthless virtual garbage but you still have to pump in cash.

Hopefully all the people supporting it eventually annihilate themselves financially and die out

Attached: Judgment.jpg (774x852, 294K)

>loli ass
what