That will be 5.99 please

>that will be 5.99 please

Attached: IMG_20190717_205907.jpg (707x1024, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J6oTIjvw_-8
vocaroo.com/i/s1vIW6AapMbn
youtube.com/watch?v=HAtBFnXvSzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hoes mad

>speculating how a character will be from less than a minute of actual gameplay
>leaving out the spells and menu mechanic
Hoes mad

Attached: IMG_20190717_170001.jpg (639x712, 72K)

>character you want gets in as dlc
>ends up with reused animations because of it
is it worth it Yea Forums?

hoes mad

are other fighting games really any different?

hoes mad

>implying all the examples shown are identical animations
They are similar yes, but they aren't 100% copypasted. In a fighting game these small differences are rath crucial to how a character plays in relation to others with similar moves

It does feel like Hero got the short end of the stick compared to all the other DLC characters.

hoes mad

>most of those "comparisons" don't even match
I know you're desperate to find reasons to be upset, but this won't magically make whatever nobody you wanted playable.

Attached: plant vs goku.png (640x488, 344K)

The plural form of the slang word that describes a woman who often commits acts of promiscuity and fails to remain loyal to a single man is feeling intense emotions of displeasure with the current situation they find themselves in

Attached: 1540838653801.jpg (1242x1574, 405K)

hoes mad

>progenitor of all anime swordsman has a moveset that shows the genealogy of the trope
Fucking radical

Is this some garbage Twitter/e-celeb meme?

Yougottabefuckingkidding

Attached: file.png (639x639, 317K)

I agree OP, can't believe it's another fucking anime swordsman, just look at this comparison: youtu.be/J6oTIjvw_-8

>Same format as that retarded joker one
When will you fags stop?

twitch niggers who don't actually play video games

That's exactly what it is.

It's a nigger thing, the Western Smash/Fighting Game scene in general is heavily influenced by nigger slang/culture

Funny how none of you flip your shit over Mario, Fox, Falco, Kirby, Dr. Mario, Luigi, etc having the exact same Down Air.

>progenitor of all anime swordsman
based zoomer retard

>trying to say his Up B is the exact same as Robin's
I don't recall Robin creating two tornadoes that grab, hold, then throw opponents.

Way to ignore the royalties paid to Square, the hours spent modeling, the hours balancing the attacks and the seiyuus hired you cherry picking cretin.

>nigger music

Attached: doon doon.png (339x288, 151K)

Welcome to the Smash fandom, enjoy your stay

Where did you think the phrase came from?

Hours? Not days, weeks, or months? No wonder it's so lazy.

Your right and because of that people will ignore you

>hero's ftilt is the same as palutena's dash attack because they both use a shield bash
hoes stupid

Some of these are a stretch

Hoes mad

Look, let's all be honest with ourselves here: You can only swing a weapon or cast a spell in so many different ways before you just start looking stupid. Attacks with similar attacks was bound to happen one way or another once the roster got big enough.

Whoa Hyakkimaru is going to be in Smash?

Attacks with similar animations*

Smash Ultimate is a very lazy game, they cut corners wherever possible to bring back clones and shitters nobody cared for

>nobody cared for
Some people obviously cared since they brought them back. You can shit yourself into a faggot frenzy because you personally don't care, but in the end you can deal and move on with your life.

So is this place

>Some people obviously cared since they brought them back.
Except they didn't and Sakurai just thought it would be something people wanted. I guarantee the majority of people out there would trade the time wasted on development of any number of shitters on the roster that nobody likes like Corrin for some actual game mode variety and/or online that isn't shit

>a game with over 70 characters and a shit ton of them are human/humanoid and use swords have similar animations when attacking
There’s only so many ways you can swing your fists, or charge a spell, or swing a sword user. This is why Smash needs less human/humanoid characters.

In the past maybe but not so much these days.

There's only so many ways you can do a back air or forward tilt with a sword. By nature of Ultimate's large roster, most fighting maneuvers have already been done.

Some of these are a stretch.

>listen, fuckabutta, I don't care, I'll speak for Sakurai, nobody likes who I hate, go die and fart, AUGH!!
Okay then.

>I'm so egotistical and smart that I know literally NO ONE IN THE WORLD likes the characters I don't like
Fuck off retard.

>like Corrin
>Not chrom whose a clone of a clone
You fags are so transparent you got Banjo now shut up

>banjo swings kazooie just like a sword
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Attached: NeighboringFemaleFairyfly-max-1mb.gif (300x169, 884K)

>I'll ignore all of the just kicks in the air, down-ward fist in the air, drill down airs, stomps, punch punch kick jabs, and boomerangs to push my agenda that all sword fighters are the same

Attached: D_teKq3XkAIirhe.jpg large.jpg (996x661, 108K)

Did you see his fucking height tho?
LITERALLY the same as Link's. FUCKING NINTENDO

Attached: 1330569139209.png (423x314, 198K)

>unironically defending corrin
not even worth a reaction image you absolute nigger

>but user, you need to consider the opinions of people who have shit taste too!
Not happening you fucking faggot.

Like a club, actually. A weapon no character in Smash has.

>everything must be about me, and only me
>everyone who doesn't have the exact same taste of me is cancer and should kill themselves.
I reiterate, fuck off retard.

>defending chrom lucina and roy
not even worth a reaction image you absolute nigger

>but I insist, we must consider the opinions of people with shit taste!
Again, not happening. Fuck off faggot.

Every single one of those fighters is more worthy than corrin

>I'm a retard
>so everyone is a retard
Stop replying to me, nigger.

>hoes mad

Attached: 1560018093456.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Hop off my fucking dick already, you're boring and you're shit at convincing people .

Least Chrom, Lucina and Roy are from better games.

Nice variety, like a mini dorf, I guess? I might enjoy him.

How can you complain about anything when your okay with those characters at least corrin has a unique moveset

But Corrin's game is suck and I hate it so he horrible give me ten Marth clones instead of Corrin.

Conquest is way better than awakening and binding blade I doubt you actually played it though

>implying Joker isn't a cut and paste job

Attached: 1546061614381.jpg (485x485, 120K)

cause we’re not paying extra for them

Lmao how dumb can you be?
Half the cast has been sharing several similar moves since melee.
I thought he was going to be a link clone with spells, but I am pretty happy to see that he has a unique mix of other moves instead.

At the end of the day he is going to be the only one with 16 specials. Yeah, some of them will be similar to others but qe arent getting a complete ripoff like joker, they have shown he has some unique spells like the clang spell.

joker is literally shiek with a dagger

I did, and its still shit.
Awakening and Binding Blade are 5/10s, but Fates is overall terrible, Conquest isn't good, and its maps are horribly overrated, that peaks at Chapter 10.
Please play more Fire Emblem.

shh people here don't want to hear facts

You still bought the game itself.

I remember when Sheik summoned a persona, had a gun, used a knife and had a grappling hook.

Listen, if even ONE move is SLIGHTLY similar then they are EXACTLY the same in EVERY SINGLE WAY.

hoes mad

This is like the opposite of when people tried to claim that Ness and Lucas were clones even though most of their normals were completely different

Attached: 1552996085021.gif (480x360, 1.93M)

Stop regurgitating opinions from reddit

>since melee.
Try the first game

Attached: 1563395804787.jpg (640x763, 71K)

There's only but so many ways you can move, user. They aren't gonna make them look like they're in the ministry of silly walks just to make them seem "different" to the few autists that complain about shit just to complain. What really matters is gameplay, and not a single character will feel the same as Hero.

It's not even reddit at this point Yea Forums has just become a hive of peak contrarian rosterfags who've been in this echo chamber so long they think Corrin is this horribly disliked character.

yes

>hoes mad
how do you respond without sounding mad?

vocaroo.com/i/s1vIW6AapMbn

Attached: hoes.gif (359x270, 3.42M)

Same way you respond to wojacks, "seething" "cope" etc. You don't. The conversation is beyond saving at that point.

>they think Corrin is this horribly disliked character.

To be fair even Corrin and FE fans in general think this.

"hoes mad" is fairly new to the metagame, so no one has a proper counter yet

Attached: type chart.png (824x624, 30K)

You know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talk big shit. Watch yourselves.

Not sure how you lads haven't realized it yet but this is how almost every character in ultimate is.
It seems like they only have a limited pool of moves and animations that they tweak slightly, rearrange and spread out across different characters.

It's because they use little jointed action figures to make the moves of humanoid characters to make them look natural and there's a limited number of attacks you can make without making it blatantly obvious you're making something stupid and impractical just to be different.

while you worked out for the sake of vanity, i studied the blade. Swordsmanship is a fighting style refined over the course of thousands of years. You still think your brainless monkey fighting style can keep up with me? You're funny...
Don't mess with me, kid

>hoes mad
explain this hot new meme

Attached: 1534993501823.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

hoes sex

Attached: 1552237149995s.jpg (248x250, 5K)

it's expressing entertainment at other people's anger.
People shat on Hero for having a sword, so DQ fans often use the phrase against them

>hoes mad in S tier
d-DILATEBROS????

Because they announced him before Banjo so some people went in detesting him before Banjo was shown. They really should have saved Hero for the next Direct to let Banjo hype cool down.

youtube.com/watch?v=HAtBFnXvSzE