Smash Ultimate Roster

There is only one DLC spot left, be honest: Are you satisfied with the roster Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-17 5Ii9Ta6 jpg (JPEG Image, 3000 × 2700 pixels).jpg (1487x1277, 864K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18337154
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You again? Fuck off with your DOA shit.

strawpoll.me/18337154

FTFY

Attached: Smash Roster.png (1902x580, 2.47M)

It's happening & not even Banjo had this many leaks behind him

Source, bitch?

>Kasumi could be code name "Jane" from the datamine
> As we know all the DLC fighters have been borrowing and repurposing assets from existing fighters. "Jane" was found attached to Joker. Joker & Kasumi both wield a short metal blade and appear to be nimble.
>"ponyhair" file in datamine.
> Kasumi also has a ponytail.
>Leak saying we're getting a female fighting game character is still alive.
> Kasumi is a female fighting game character.
>Another leak saying the character has a significant thrown weapon.
> Kasumi has a windmill shuriken.
>Tecmo is involved in smash via the fatal frame assist. Yet no playable character.
>Tecmo is close with nintendo (Hyrule warriors, FE Warriors, MUA3)
>Interview with team ninja says theyd want Kasumi in.
>Character gets added as a symbol of partnership between companies much like the sega bayo and joker.
> Team Ninja the longtime developers of Ninja Gaiden & Dead or Alive said they want Kasumi in Smash Bros instead of any of their other characters
> Nintendo stated in 2015 that adding a guest Dead or Alive character is the best way to showcase the collaboration between themselves & Koei Tecmo games

Jane was in Joker's string of code, has nothing to do with a new fighter. Dropped the ball at the start I'm not even going to finish reading your retard delusion.

Attached: 1555727627151.jpg (1850x1850, 454K)

I take it back, she’s looks to be about 99% likely

What you have to understand is that it's about "Who does the company shill the most", not "Who deserves it based on arbirtrary rules"

there are two left, and no, one won't be a DOA character

Who is it going to be then?

>it's about "Who does the company shill the most"
Ah, yes, that's why we have Banjo and Kazooie who Microsoft shills all the time.

how the fuck should I know? I don't buy into leaks

Needs more Rayman and shantae but i know thats never gonna fucking happen

Attached: 9603781ac99820507f8aafead82849df.png (795x622, 410K)

Luckily didn’t waste effort reading this to know that there’s no source here when he asked

This came from someone else from another thread, try asking them

>Kasumi could be code name "Jane" from the datamine
Why would "Jane" be Kasumi's codename?
Why would there be data for the 4th character before there was even data for the 3rd?
>Leak saying we're getting a female fighting game character is still alive.
>Another leak saying the character has a significant thrown weapon.
And why should anyone take those leaks seriously? They didn't come from a reliable source and there are countless Smash leaks
>Tecmo is involved in smash via the fatal frame assist. Yet no playable character.
Yacht Club is involved in smash via the Shovel Knight assist, yet no playable character. Who will it be?
>Tecmo is close with nintendo (Hyrule warriors, FE Warriors, MUA3)
Cool, how does Kasumi promote any of those things?
>Team Ninja the longtime developers of Ninja Gaiden & Dead or Alive said they want Kasumi in Smash Bros instead of any of their other characters
Every dev wants their character in Smash
Bottom line is Kasumi is a literally who and is therefore an awful choice from Nintendo's perspective.

> Ryufags still seething

> "We wanted to emphasize the collaboration aspect more between us and Koei Tecmo Games, so Nintendo Executives suggested having a DOA character make a guest appearance" - Nintendo 2015

>2015

Nothing has changed, the roster was decided in 2018 when DOA6 was in development, Tecmo developers Fire Emblem which has been in development for years. You are delusional if you think made up rules prevented Nintendo & Tecmo from talking about adding a DOA character in Smash

Why would they want a boring DOA character anyway?

Nintendo Executives chose the DLC, Sakurai had no input on any selection aside from if they could be made into a fighter. Dead or Alive is the best selling Tecmo franchise, it's pretty obvious that Kasumi would be in Smash because it would make Nintendo a shit ton of money overseas & from horny Americans

Again, what would this boring ass character bring to the roster? Relevancy and sales don’t matter if Banjo and Bayonetta got in.

Bayonetta's inclusion was so important that it made her a Major Nintendo IP you fucking retarded, Nintendo funded the development for Bayonetta 2 so they had no choice but to add her in Smash

I just wanted a luigis mansion rep, everything else is excellent.

Goddamn you really never shut up do you

Attached: 1548522858202.png (1524x4647, 3.68M)

>It could be better with some cuts
Cutfags deserve the death penalty.

> Avatarfagging because it's impossible for anyone to like a specific character that i don't
This is why Smash needs it's own board

The OP image uses the exact same images of Sonic, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Wario as it does in that pic and has the same obsession over the DoA cunt you're really trying to tell me they're not the same person?

What moveset would Kasumi have to make her a unique and fun character in Smash?

>only wants characters based on how much they're shilled by their respective company
imagine living like this

Everyone i see uses the same picture of Sonic, and lots of people have been talking about Kasumi now due to the Jane leak. It's no different from the autists that constantly spam the same images of Doomguy or Lloyd/Sylux every hour of the day

Which is why he just so happened to coincidentally use the exact same images of Kirby, Wario, and Donkey Kong and used the exact same piss poor formatting that retard always does?

Bowser is in so yes

Yeah, with Master Chief in, I'm pretty satisfied, Whoever they decide to add last will be fine with me.

Attached: Chief_Smash_Invitation.jpg (876x2048, 186K)

Nice completely out of context quote with no source
I don't know what this was in regards to but it definitely wasn't Smash

WE FOOLED ALL THE ROSTERFAGS BROTHER

Attached: MWO.png (1246x718, 1.99M)

Why is Bowser Jr not on this?