Why would anyone over the age of 6 own this device?

Why would anyone over the age of 6 own this device?

Attached: bundle_color_portable (1).jpg (554x369, 21K)

People who worship Nintendo

People who actually play videogames and dont care about company loyalty instead of shitposting on a german fan motor forum

Attached: 1562050073540.png (1175x1540, 1.25M)

People who like good games

>People who like no games

FTFY

Attached: 1563151827538.png (512x512, 275K)

because they want to play Astral Chain, Bayonetta, Daemon X Machina, No More Heroes III and the next Metroid game

smash isn't that good

Cope

to play video games

Little baby is confused by the success of the Switch. Top kek.

I WOULD say free online, but you know. Thanks a lot Nintendo.

>Why would 34.74 million people own this device?

Its something white boys wont understand

Attached: 1563407719712.jpg (1080x1464, 246K)

Enough of this consolewar bullshit.
the switch is portable and . has great exclusives.
the Xbone is powerful and has gamepass.
the PS4 is powerful and has great exclusives.
The PC is powerful and versatile.
They're all valid. Stop.

Some people cannot afford them all so instead they pick one and shit on the rest

The only reason I can see people doing that is out of childish jealousy.
I personally only play the switch and pc because back problems prevent me from playing others, and sure I get jealous that I can't play games like bloodborne and GoW, but I don't act like an immature baby because of it.

I don’t know, I regret buying one. Haven’t touched the thing in a year. But I don’t leave my house so have no use for portinility.

No we need console wars, because too broke and I am single and lonely

Attached: seething.gif (570x537, 58K)

HOW TO REVERT TO OLD TWITTER LAYOUT?!@?

Why would anyone over the age of 6 play video games?

Bing bing? Bing bing bing! BING BING BING BING BING

Attached: 1560193984405.png (808x805, 415K)

I know plenty of 8-10 year olds who own a Switch though.

That's not the PS4 though, user. Oh I'm sorry I take it back, E3 this year showed TONS of great shit to look forward to if you're a Sony fan. Can't wait for uh... Dreams

>op just turned 7 and bought a ps4

b-but those aren't games
bing bing!

This is what is looks like when you're too autistic to get the brainlet jokes around here.

good post

>brainlet jokes
>jokes
How long have you been on Yea Forums to think people here are anything but unironically retarded?

You guys fight each other over who's game playing machine is the most epic and I'm the autistic one?

i'll bite. got it for zelda botw and super smash, and they both lasted me about 2 months. after that, it's been collecting dust the entire time.

Nothing else on the system interest you? Why would you get a console for only 2 games? I bought mine only when I knew the system was announcing games I were looking forward to, been keeping me content for half a year now.

well I liked the look of mario too but I don't like using joycons so that was kind of out of the question, most good games on there I like, i'd rather get on pc so yeah. I am glad knowing of the BOTW sequel and link to the past so its not all bad though.

I like video games

it's shite how expensive it is the pro controller alleviated all my issues with the joycons, though I have 0 issue using them with the controller thing you're meant to slip them in, didn't lead to any problems with Odyssey at all either.
might not've been the smartest idea to buy a new console without looking ahead at what games you want to buy. I buy most indies and such on the switch now instead of PC since playing them either locally at home or just cozily in bed is the best thing to me.

There was a dude in my freshman college course at ut dallas who played his switch during class all the time. One day the professor asked him wtf he was doing and he said "playing Mario kart!" The professor called him mariokart for the rest of the year

and everyone clapped

i just imagine OP at 400 pounds shitting on some 7 year old for playing pokemon on the switch until the kid's mom comes and berates him

yeah I got dead cells for the same reason, but as you've mentioned, yeah it was just kind of a stupid thing to buy for the reasons I did, but I had the money to blow and felt the need to buy shit. thanks for the chat user, you're a good one

Attached: 1542124888932.png (416x319, 71K)

?
Switch for local multiplayer
PC for single player and online multi

Don't know OP. I sold mine because the gimmick wore off and it has LITERALLY no games that aren't rehashes or weeb shit

wahoo

well Nintendo is the most japanese out of all game companies so the weebshit part is expected

to play exclusives and portability

I'm unsure why I have one. I never use it. I never use any consoles and I have them all.

DELETE THIS

based professor

>lash out at other consoles for having movie games
>but movie games are okay when MY favorite company does it

That's going to be a yikes from me.

fair enough, hopefully you find something else that catches your interest soon enough. If I had to give some recommendations: Rain World, Baba Is You, The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa and Katana Zero. i've played those and really enjoyed them, maybe one might be up your alley.

smtV and Smash Bros

Its true
The dude was 20 years old

So I can play turok and doom on the train to work (no internet in tunnels)

>any of those games listed
>movie games
Has spending all your time watching movies deteriorated your brain this much man?
why do retards use the word "LITERALLY" without knowing what it means so often here?

I guess I just hoped for more

I can't imagine being this young. Switch out in freshman year of college. Cant imagine.

>mfw they release smtV on the gen after the switch

Attached: 1468458669014.jpg (561x552, 60K)

I own all of the latest gen consoles except xbox
I enjoy splatoon, I enjoy games like edf, theres no specific niche for each console
I just have them all because there are exclusives.

>Has spending all your time watching movies deteriorated your brain this much man?
Quite ironic.

Attached: movienetta.png (764x246, 117K)

in what ways are any of those games you listed movies when gameplay is quite obviously their biggest selling points
Have you even played a single Platinum game, yet alone Bayonetta?

>in what ways are any of those games you listed movies when gameplay is quite obviously their biggest selling points
Oh please, that's such a load of bull. When people think of Bayonetta, the ONLY thing they want to talk about is her ass and her titties and her sexy magic-hair lingerie. Don't give me BS about how it's actually deep.

>have you even played bayonetta
Yes, I have. And what a shock, when you rip away the disgusting sex fanservice, you're left with a handholdy POS that pushes tutorials on you constantly, quick time events, cutscenes, and button mashing garbage aka torture attacks. I discard everything else as a result. I will not have shit shoveled in my face.

Is this how we start Switch threads now? Same way we do monster hunter threads?
I can dig it.
Should I buy xenoblade 2 or god eater 3 when my paycheck drops in a few hours?
The plus side to god eater being that my brother is gonna buy it if I do for jolly cooperation.

Attached: 6c2b65430486b46a24fe47780028f5371336978636_full.gif (384x288, 75K)

This argument only works if I'm discarding a cutesy or kid friendly game for not having enough sex and violence and guns in it. If anything, the image is a point against you, since you're implying that the game is good because it has sex and violence and guns, and it's a "mature game" according to you.

Attached: 1562728455819.png (350x352, 112K)

It has the last classic MH on it

Attached: 1563412690667.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

>If anything, the image is a point against you, since you're implying that the game is good because it has sex and violence and guns, and it's a "mature game" according to you.
Are you unfamiliar with the concept of sarcasm?

It's hard to tell sarcasm on the internet.