SAKURAI CONFIRMS ALL DLC IS THIRD PARTY

In the recent Famitsu Interview

>To tell the truth, all fighters from the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighter Pass will indeed be Third Party, i've taken in consideration the Fighter Ballot from Super Smash Bros. For Wii U and 3DS for all the content in the base game, such as Spirits, Assist Trophies, PokeBall Pokemon and Fighters. However, we saved certain popular characters from the Ballot for this game, such as Hero and Banjo-Kazooie. People like to speculate on who the next characters will be, i've seen a lot of reactions and i'm afraid to say this but Spirits can't be Fighters, they're already part of 2 game modes and changing some Spirits and turn them into Fighters would ruin the purpose of this mode.
>Instead, i've opted to save 5 Third Party Characters and add their Fighter Spirits later in. Speaking of Nintendo Characters, Western Fans have been serious about a Fire Emblem: Three Houses rep, this is weird to me because Western players seem to dislike Fire Emblem. As excited as i am for Fire Emblem: Three Houses, i will not add a rep from that game in the Fighter Pass, after all, not many Western Players were happy with Corrin and many of them were excited with Banjo-Kazooie so hopefully they'll be excited for more Third Party characters in the future.

SHANTAEFAGS AND RAYMANFAGS BTFO.

Attached: Sakurai.jpg (183x275, 5K)

>after all, not many Western Players were happy with Corrin
First off, gonna need a source, faggot. As if a Japanese developer would ever imply that any decision they made was bad. Secondly, even if that is true, how many Japanese fans were excited for Corrin? Who the fuck would be excited for such an obvious shill character?

Im happy Geno is out of the question as is Ashley

>Spirits can't be Fighters
>Geno is a Spirit

WAKEY WAKEY GENOFAGS!!!

Attached: 1439359826169.gif (480x360, 1.69M)

source pls

>Shantae can't be a character
L-FUCKING-MAO

Wait,
>i will not add a rep from that game in the Fighter Pass
>i
Hmmmmmmmm.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Attached: nothinkingallowed.png (640x640, 820K)

>Shantae can't be a character
Good fucking riddance. Fuck ShantaeFaggots.

big if true

doomslayer confirmed

Give me that sauce OP

>All of those grammatical errors
Fake

>As if a Japanese developer would ever imply that any decision they made was bad.
He didn't say a decision he made was bad, he implied Western players were bad for not liking his decision.

He didn't have a source. Look at the style of typing. It's like an amateur with neither grasp of grammar nor journalistic writing experience writing some cheap paragraphs. It's like those cheap, easy to spot fake Smash "leak" videos. The writing style is so low class it walks on the median during the day begging for money from people making a left turn. OP, try taking some writing courses, as they would greatly benefit your small time abilities.

>Sakurai saying that western fans hate Fire Emblem
You're a fucking idiot

UMMMMMMMM SPIRITKEKS??

impressive source

Attached: 91E9E1BA-930E-48CC-B117-7A0DD245E9B7.jpg (1260x1536, 342K)

This was confimed a long time ago

He literally is a spirit tho.

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-182526_YouTube.jpg (1793x1433, 345K)

The source is OP's ass. Fuck this shitty bait, this is now a Daisy lewd thread.

Attached: 1563032168332.jpg (859x1214, 156K)

Oh

>Artist draws character with two different ass sizes

Is he transitioning? Looks like a literal woman now

I gave up hope a long time ago but you don’t have to be mean..

>mfw they are all male
glad I didn't buy the dlc

Attached: 1216407211681.png (160x180, 39K)

I am getting annoyed by all the commas, in OP, his paragraph just behaves like a run-on, it just goes on and on, it should have been, taken care of durin,g proofreading.

I know this artist. They are very underrated and based, too.

>game called Smash Bros. is majorly male

bruh moment

>gay moment
fixed

Didn't he already essentially do that when he said only new series' will be represented? Well, still I suppose it's nice that he specifically confirmed we won't be getting another fire emblem rep. That shit always felt like it was still on the table regardless.

>IT'S GAY
dont read into Smash Bros too much, kid.

The quote is “characters new to the series,” which basically just means newcomers since everyone us here, and that was a Reggie quote

>Being this desperate that you have to make up fake interviews
D-day is upon us!

Attached: DabanaDee.jpg (859x637, 43K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 412.png (1024x1024, 481K)

>source: depths of my ass

Post more, then. Please? I could use a good nut.

>wanting girl characters
>not gay

Autism

apparently Sakurai talks like an average Yea Forums poster

Attached: 12343434765.jpg (500x341, 47K)

>so hopefully they'll be excited for more Third Party characters in the future.

If this was legit than I believe rebootfags might just have been btfo too, obviously it isn’t real, the west don’t hate FE.

Reboot with barley any 3rd party is still on the table

Attached: 66893CDA-A7C5-4405-A71A-C8B44304A39B.jpg (600x600, 29K)

i wanna fuck adeleine

Attached: 1560177564878m.jpg (492x1024, 58K)

its fake retards

>I like to play as girls, I'm comfortable with myself and it's because I stare at the backside of my avatar like a real man!

Okay faggot, whatever you say