I tried so hard

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

Why is Granada so hard? Even harder than Byzantium in my opinion.

Attached: eu4_172.png (1600x900, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eu4.paradoxwikis.com/Developer_diaries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FERDINAND OF ARAGON TACTICS ARE TOO STRONG FOR YOU

Honestly, I have no idea what to do. In my best game I got 3 provinces from Portugal and it's gone downhill from there.

What are some other countries with less challenging but still fun?

bump

uninstalling

Well, thanks for the bump.

Any of the Irish minors. It's fun to overthrow England as the dominant power of the British Isles and it isn't too difficult.

Thanks, I hope I'll have better luck than my Granada games.

You're surrounded by people who want to kill you and you have 0 natural protection.

Mewar is a fun game with a unqiuemission tree if you want to fuck around in India. Also probably has better military ideas than Prussia desu

Come to think of it I've never play Indian before. I'll check it out.

So what are you guys playing? CK2? Vicky 2?

EU3, the true kino experience.

I can't go back to EU3 after playing EU4 and its expansions.

Teutonic Order into Prussia is pretty fun. Having minumum 3 milmana abd lots of miltradition is great.

Attached: prussia-pro-57e4bd43d51b3.png (457x450, 154K)

I'm gonna play Prussia again for for after they update Central Europe in the next patch.

I haven't played in like 2 years, is the next patch a big one?

Seems like that
eu4.paradoxwikis.com/Developer_diaries

Waiting for the Imperator:Rome cicero update to be finished, apparently the game is great with it now, mana is almost completely gone and most mechanics in the game now flow dinamically instead of just by pushing buttons to get instant rewards.

>most mechanics in the game now flow dinamically instead of just by pushing buttons to get instant rewards.

That sound good. I hope they do the same when they finally make Victoria 3.

Play Victoria 2.

>Victoria 3
lol, you can always play Meiou and Taxes, it has pops, dynamic economies and it's far less reliant on mana. It's pretty good to be honest, only the UI is a nightmare because it mostly relies on the EUIV event template so you're constantly navigating event windows.

>bloat and taxes

Savoy, Bengal, Kazan.