"Stop randomly killing """"""innocent""""" people its wrong...

>"Stop randomly killing """"""innocent""""" people its wrong. You should use stealth not just rushing in and shooting people! ima punish you by giving you a bad ending!"

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 50K)

You can kill all the bandits and slavers in the game and get a good ending.
You literally only lose moral points for killing people who defend their homes which is fair game.
Same for the previous games, you get MASEEIVE amounts of moral points from simply exporing, finding bullets, listening to dialogues etc.
The game has many flaws but this ain't one.

Better I use stealth instead of shitty shooter mechanics

>ooga booga me kill everything sad get bad ending because people no like :( :( :(

Attached: 1516837823667.jpg (500x413, 66K)

>the token "fetch a teddy bear in a post-apo world for the kid" quest
God I hate this shit so much

Is this game bad or good? Also what's metro 2033 like? Plan on playing both on an Xbox one S

I didn't even know this game even had a moral meter until I was like an hour or so into the story.
Kind of letdown knowing I can't just kill people willy nilly now or else. Even though that's kind of the point of wasteland survival

>Be waiting for steam discount
>Remember its epic exclusive for a year
>Boner stops

There are plenty of games where you can murder your enemies in cold blood without moral repercussions, why do you edgelord always get angry everytime a game includes some moralfaggotry?

I don't get it what's so wrong about getting the "evil" ending? I thought the whole point of these games with these kinds of mechanics is so that you get an ending tailored to your actions throughout the game. Makes more sense to get some harsh ending after genociding people than getting a marshmallow happy puffy ending

Because being bad a person doesnt necessarily mean you would get consequences for said action (i.e not helping people in need and just ignoring them)

it's decent if you like the franchise, but probably the worst one in the series. 2033 is a linear atmospheric narrative driven shooter where you can either stealth or go guns blazing. while the levels are linear theres some exploring and looting to do

worst in the series and 2033 is linear. so... its basically just bad and i shouldn't play the others either?

>killing people who defend their homes
oh yeah just like those fishfuckers who tried to capture and kill you in a church
or maybe it was the forestfuckers capture your pal because that's totally what good people do.
at least the madmax ripoffs were honest with their work.

>not playing the game how you want
>giving a shit about which 30 second ending cutscene you get

You invaded their territory and capturing for questioning is not murder.

Also the desert slaves if they really dont want to be slaves they would run away rather than shooting at the guy trying free you.

>capturing for questioning
even though i barely remember the game since i pirated it the moment i could, i remember specifically the fish retards wanted to kill you for using technology.

Because of autists.
It’s literally just some pointless slide show at the end and you can just watching the other ending on youtube.
Imagine complaining such pointless shit when the game is over anyways holy fuck what a bunch of retards

The slaves dont shoot you dumbass
The gang in control of the slaves does

Killing is wrong. Innocent or not its still wrong.

Attached: 1562042400919.png (450x393, 90K)

OPEN WORLD FAG SEETHING

How do you know for certain they are slaves tho after all they could just be slaves guarding other slaves.

But the bad ending is actually pretty good too

Attached: 09345809248290348.jpg (756x950, 186K)

I didn't played exodus, but i dropped dishonored because of this shit.

>murdering people is wrong

Attached: 1531793820634.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Agreed, except if you kill non-whites.

>"I have completely substituted reality with video games"

>Vidia game kid in post apoc asks you to fetch their teddy.
>It's not a bear
>It's a Winchester
>A picture of Teddy Roosevelt is engraved in the stock

Yes that is correct. Life is sacred.

Low IQ retard filtered good

>playing Mankind Divided because $3 on steam
>wow it's pretty cool you can kill all these corrupt cops and thugs in tactical style
>game wants you to be an ethical hack3r and spend hours playing shitty minigames

>murdering people is good

Attached: 1563399447162.jpg (647x740, 113K)

Everyone's mistake is pretending the story, hell, the fucking game is worth investing time playing towards any conclusion at all. It's yet another le epic cinematic single player """experience""" snoozefest with a terrible story and even worse writing. If you enjoy trash like this, I sincerely envy your ability to be entertained by such mundane bullshit.

Fedora

>

Attached: 1558628217917.png (236x176, 4K)

>dude metro is fucking epic dogg it's just like that show chernobyl I preordered at gamestop and got this bad ass ranger juul cartridge tim sweeney is a fucking GOD *dabs*
Well said brother, upvoted!

retard

>Not playing it on PC game pass for $1

That's how I played it. It's shit.

I killed evry single slaver and bandit in the game no remorse.
Even went out of my way to kill them even when i didn't have to.
Felt bad for people who where just scared or defending there home thinking i am an invader so i didn't use deadly force or just sunk past.
Got the good ending.

Based. I too came from Forbes' "Four Games To Play If You Love HBO's 'Chernobyl'". Metro Exodus is literal perfection!

Fedora tipping intensifies

>Paddle my way towards tiny lake village
>Guy at the dock stares at me as I float by into passageway
>Oh okay well he could have killed me if he wanted to but he didn't so I guess they're friendly
>Find the people inside doing some weird prayer ritual
>Okay so they're a bunch of weirdos but still harmless. For now, at least.
>Make my way to supposed place captured people are
>The room looks pretty damn nice and comfy for holding cell
>"Please mister! You've got to find a way to get us out of here!"
>Alright well I guess I just need to talk to the priest that was leading the prayer not too long ago about the prisoners and see where things go from there.
>Walk around for a bit
>Guy I run into starts shouting and pulls a gun on me
>Oh shit what the fuck?!
>Pull out my gun and lay waste to everyone trying to kill me
>Waypoint wants me to go back to the boat now that everyone trying to kill me is dead
>Oh. Uhh okay
>Wife contacts me
>"So you decided to kill everyone huh? That's cool. Probably gonna bite you in the was later though. Nice job asshole"
>Game window pops up telling me actions towards innocents will determine the end of the game
Excuse me, what? Those people just tried to kill me out of nowhere! The game is gonna punish me for defending myself? Fuck that noise. There was no indication they were going to turn hostile the moment I left that tower. What a bunch of bullshit

Slaves don’t have guns.

Why are you tipping your fedora with such ferocity?

Is Exodus worth playing? I liked 2033 and Last Light was decent for a while but had a trash ending. It seemed like they were building up the child dark one as a final decider for the fate of humanity based on how you treated people (like sparing Pavel or not, killing instead of using stealth, sparing the bear mutant) but then it takes a complete asspull and there was a whole vault of dark ones and your actions do not influence the child dark one in any way.

Also the VA for the kid was atrocious.

>"Please mister! You've got to find a way to get us out of here!"
Then they find a way back on their own leaving you to escape. Shit was so dumb. I karate chop a few unconscious and then when 1 saw me they opened fire. Dropped 2 of them and then everyone just gave up. Even people I had no clue were even still there and got reprimanded on the way back.
>finally get to the first open world map
>walk around a bit and find a boat
>crab monster pops out
>mash x to escape
>go find krest
>enter a building
>ghoul pops out
>mash x to escape
>fall into rail car geometry and get stuck fighting ghouls below krest's crane
>die because I can't move and they can still hit
>find another boat
>crab monster pops out again
>mash x to escape
I just turned it off

Not a valid complaint.

It is user, but in a post-apocalypse it's kill or be killed, what choice can one person have? The only thing a person who kills can do is tell themselves it was them or the other person.

Oh, please. Not even biblefags believe that.

Yeah, just don't get the Windows Store version cause it was broken up to a few weeks ago and I don't know if they patched it. If you wanna do the good ending, search on the internet on how to achieve it since going guns blazing on every situation will get you stuck with the bad ending. Also, don't a spastic like the other retards in this thread, this isn't Call of Duty, be cautious, pay attention to dialog and environmental clues.

It's great