>single player or multi?
>portable or on console/pc?

Attached: L3nZNH1.jpg (918x918, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mirukawa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh shit I didn't know I qualified as a zoomer

Ps2 was the best and single player games are way better
But I’m probably the minority but my friend group has one souls fag a guy who plays a lot of licensed game and that one zoomer Yea Forums talks about aka twitch fortnit...he says shit like poggers

Attached: B15610D1-C486-483C-8238-48EA9F0A445E.jpg (800x600, 68K)

is this an asian pretending to be white or a white pretending to be asian

Attached: mind_blown2.jpg (3940x3030, 968K)

White person pretending to be Asian. Absolute degeneracy.

Zoomers don't play games. They watch other people play games.

They dont have a monolid, retard.

>20-21
>Zoomer
The bar just keeps getting higher.

zoomers are 95' and up.

legit unironic zoomer here
i don't really play video games. i, like literally everyone on earth, used to play fortnite but it got old a while ago.

shitposting on Yea Forums and twitter provides more entertainment than vidya ever did. not baiting either, this might be the first sincere post i've ever made

Am 20. Play a lot of different types of games. Currently playing Dragon's Dogma, Nioh (WotS), the DMC collection (on DMC3), Prey: Mooncrash and Overwatch. Finished Planescape a few days ago.

Attached: Yuki_Onna_Nioh.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

No it isn't.
It's 2000 and up.
Feel free to be wrong though.

Attached: are-you-a-boomer-or-a-zoomer-natural-onut-water-34864530.png (500x395, 87K)

t. born after 95'

for some reason some retards have this idea of zoomers being like 9 year olds that only play fortnite, they are way older than that. the first zoomers were born in probably like 95, 96, or 97.

Zoomers are Gen Z, so mid 90s to mid 00s. Have sex

You're correct the first Zoomers were born in 95, 96, or 97, but that's because Zoomer isn't JUST generational, it's also cultural. But there are plenty of people born in the late 90s who are more culturally similar to generations before them.
The late 90s is pretty evenly split between boomers and Zoomers.

Read what this guy said though: >Zoomers don't play games
I play games, therefore I am not a Zoomer.

dude you're retarded if you think people that don't remember 9/11 can be legitimately considered boomers

>Back in 2015, zoomers born in late 90s were universally hated on Yea Forums for being "fake/wannabe 90s kids", the Bieber-loving generation who didn't even remember 9/11, and were firmly shoved into the "First of the new school"

>People born in 1990 kept saying things like "The differences between an 82er and a 90er are greatly dwarfed by the differences between a 90er and a 98er"

>But now in 2019, zoomers born in the late 90s are universally beloved for being "based Black Ops 2 zoombers" and are the majority of Yea Forums, and try to cram themselves into the "last of the old school" like this user

What happened?

Attached: 1561213601468.png (2830x1247, 1.57M)

Dude you're retarded if you think people that don't remember the fall of the Berlin Wall can be legitimately considered boomers.

21 year old zoomer answering
>>older or new games?
this is a very broad question. i play some older games i play some newer games.
>>single player or multi?
i generally prefer multiplayer games.
>>portable or on console/pc?
i have a 3ds and a switch but i play mostly on PC.

>mfw not a zoomer anymore

Attached: 1559863514697.jpg (512x288, 26K)

Please don't (You) my posts so you can get your own (You)s off of your spam, Prequels.

zoomer isn't just a Yea Forums meme kiddo. that fact that you "play games" changes nothing.

>boomzoomscoopboom

i shiggy diggy

>good games
>single player
>pc

Attached: tfw_no_gf.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

Russian girl.

>older anons possibly either got on with their life and left or killed themselves because they're so depressed
>meanwhile younger anons around zoomer ages who've grown up online finally arrive at their last destination
You're called boomers because you're all dying out, gramps.

>no preference, whatever I find enjoyable
>single player, but you can have fun with just about any pile of shit with the right friends
>preferably portable, being able to play a game from anywhere is nice

No one cares who you're more or less like, the generations refer to dates. Acting like a girl doesn't make you one either, you fucking faggot.

>tfw she's not only stunning but also a talented architect student despite being younger than you
>tfw you're just a gross creepy old man

But the other guy said "Zoomers don't play games".
Many people born in the late 90s play games. Therefore, the late 90s is evenly split.
Some people born in that era are subhuman Miley Cyrus-loving cancer, but a lot are actually intelligent and grew up with N64 games, listen to Beethoven, and watch older movies.

Zoomer culture starts to overtake the majority births in 2000, so that's when the official Zoomer cutoff is.

all I play is tf2 and when I get together with friends smash ultimate

Attached: 250px-Scotsman's_Stove_Pipe.png (250x265, 70K)

mirukawa is my waifu

I was born in 1990 and people born after 95 have always been somewhat alien to me. I think it's because social media really took off when I was a teenager, so I still have memories of life before it. People only a little bit younger than me, however, were socialized in a completely different way from me.

It's not an absolute rule though. If you grew up in a luddite or fundie household and weren't allowed to use the internet much, then you're probably not all that different than me. It's the 'socialization via social media' aspect that makes zoomers alien to boomers.

t. wannabe boomer born in 99

So you're seriously gonna tell me someone who was 5 when the 20th century ended is in the same generation as someone who was born in the 20-fucking-10s? Are you retarded?

She's a Ukrainian womanlet.
instagram.com/mirukawa/

Attached: 60607256_2376013262610072_6179318319000088587_n[1].jpg (1080x1114, 113K)

this
as a zoomer, i do not think of any of you 90s faggots as my brothers
you are a part of the worst generation, millenial shitheads

Define boomer.

I dislike the boomer / zoomer qualities as I do not aptly fall into either of them. At the same time, I prefer to not be labeled by some random guy on the internet.

Attached: AichanTiredofpeoplesshit.jpg (174x188, 9K)

a person born in or after 1995

She's cute. I bet she's fucked six or seven guys already.

before*

The late 90s is kinda like the early 80s. About half of the people born in the late 90s are boomers, and the other half are Zoomers, kind of like how the early 80s is 50% Gen X/50% Millennial.