Fighters pass DLC prediction thread

Lupin leak is dead, Doomfags and Soulsfags are not allowed, We need more Talesfags.

Attached: Fightme.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9x8n18010B0?t=23
strawpoll.me/18336275
youtube.com/watch?v=9lNZ_Rnr7Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=KN0K58EfJSg
youtube.com/watch?v=wUBbAVHbQzI
youtube.com/watch?v=VGWT6S7bvZk
youtube.com/watch?v=efuS4i1BlKg
youtube.com/watch?v=yn3GPjhtYJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssh71hePR8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gBDnVZz9mdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Reimu!

Attached: 15297802476584.jpg (1133x1603, 479K)

Kasumi seems like a lock, given the leaks & the fact that Nintendo has gone on record saying they love Dead Or Alive, not to mention Team Ninja stated they wanted her in Smash which is similar to how Microsoft tweeted about Banjo

As the second fuck you reimufag poster, i would like to say namcockfags need to kill themselves. Only exeptions are mrs. pac-man and dig dug/ mr. driller supporters.

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

Kasumi & Monster Hunter

Here's your Namco rep

Attached: timecrisis3_wilddog.jpg (456x292, 35K)

Lloyd is boring

>Kasumi could be code name "Jane" from the datamine
As we know all the DLC fighters have been borrowing and repurposing assets from existing fighters. "Jane" was found attached to Joker. Joker & Kasumi both wield a short metal blade and appear to be nimble.
>"ponyhair" file in datamine.
Kasumi also has a ponytail.
>Leak saying we're getting a female fighting game character is still alive.
Kasumi is a female fighting game character.
>Another leak saying the character has a significant thrown weapon.
Kasumi has a windmill shuriken.
>Tecmo is involved in smash via the fatal frame assist. Yet no playable character.
>Tecmo is close with nintendo (Hyrule warriors, FE Warriors, MUA3)
>Interview with team ninja says theyd want Kasumi in.
>Character gets added as a symbol of partnership between companies much like the sega bayo and joker.

Attached: 1b_by_strunton_dckb6hh-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

Isn’t them saying they want her in a deconfirmation? It shows they aren’t under NDA which means she isn’t in.

What does the N stand for?
I'm gonna say it *deep breath*
Nintendo

Attached: 1563304625774.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Let Syluxposting live again pls.

Attached: 1542994736679.png (1200x1179, 435K)

Phoenix would be cool, definitely would have a creative moveset. I’m up for anyone as long as they have a creative moveset though, the Jill mockup seems really fun for example.

Attached: 240557D7-7090-42B2-8C6A-8335301724C7.gif (256x192, 4K)

Attached: 1560147070505.png (194x218, 93K)

Nope considering 1) you dont know the actual terms and conditions of the NDA.
2) Team Ninja may not know of the nda since they arent tecmo 3) Grant Kirkhope spoke about wanting banjo but said dont hokd your breathe.

Doomguy should be in Smash.

Attached: 1532707865970.jpg (125x122, 3K)

fpbp as always

>Pancake Theory
>Companion Theory
>Color Theory
>Amiibo Theory
>Boomer Theory
>Schill Theory
>Western Theory

Attached: 1563304816881m.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

No, When Nintendo wants cameos they talk to Tecmo executives. Nintendo once stated in the past that a DOA cameo was the best way to show the collaboration between Nintendo & Tecmo

But he doesn't fit with O E theory
jOkEr
hErO
banjO kazOOiE
He does fit with real word theory tho, the one saying that all characters will have a real word in their name (Plant, Joker, Hero, Banjo)

tfw Doomfag AND Soulsfag

Attached: 657996.jpg (1079x1151, 498K)

>Cuck Sony by acquiring their former mascot for Nintendo's party brawler when Sony couldnt even acquire Crash for their own brawler.
>Complete the 90's console war trifecta and finally have the three duke it out for real.
Most based pick after Banjo.

Attached: 1563305015755m.jpg (815x1024, 119K)

Didnt he say that about Banjo Threeie?

IZUNA DROP

Attached: 170px-Ryu_Hayabusa_comparison.jpg (170x200, 17K)

Crash BandEcOOt

Go away, edgelord

It's already been leaked its Edelgard and Sylux.

Why are people still making these threads?

Attached: smash leak.png (946x434, 461K)

Why the fuck would Nintendo want Lloyd?

Why the fuck would Nintendo want Kasumi?
Didn't the new DOA bomb?

Not even worth a (you) fucking subhuman tranny

When is Crono coming out, Yea Forumsros? Can't wait to play as him

>A square enix rep

Keep deluding yourself. We got a SE rep.

>dOom marinE
fuck

I don't even play smash (unless I happen upon it at some get-together) but I'm still offended by the prevalence of sword dudes. They all look so samey and uninteresting in a game that otherwise is all about character diversity and variety.

You shitpost this every thread, Sony doesn’t care about Crash and never has

The final two will be from videogames

Is this the part where I say 'seethe'?

Attached: 1560354149773.jpg (650x500, 54K)

Comin' to Crash the Smash party.
Gonna be smaahin my balls up against Peach's peach. Wumpa dat fruit nom saiyan? *air thrusts* commom mustache man. Loser. I got somethin for ya bitch ass. *pulls out tnt*

Attached: 1563305134052.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

I just want my Porky in a spider mech with old and young variants and a voiced line including the word "Stinker"

Nintendo loves DOA
> Why did the team pick Ayane instead of any of Tecmo’s other characters?
> Nintendo: We wanted to emphasize the collaboration aspect more between us and Koei Tecmo Games, so Nintendo executives suggested having a DOA character make a guest appearance.
> Tecmo: Nintendo was the one who requested having Ayane as a guest character. I think the intention here, as discussed earlier, was to create a stronger action-oriented impression.

>implying talesfags even like Lloyd
Go away fag

Attached: Yuri_Lowell_Status_(ToV).png (598x1003, 754K)

These two would objectively the most based. Representing the current console generation.

Attached: Master_Chief_Crash_Mario_Sonic.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

If spamming buzzwords & making up rules makes you feel better go right ahead

>My source also sent me a video with uncompleted models of some characters. I'll post it as son as Nintendo calms down, as they are pretty cautious because of the recent datamining.
It's been half-a-year now. Where is the video showing the models?

That would be based but it's not happening, the final 2 will be from new franchises
If we get a Nintendo fighters pass after this one and he doesn't get spirited by the end of the month he'll be likely tho

These "Theories" are absurd

Sony not caring proves they're true cucks. Letting console rival Nintendo use your former mascot and not give a shit. Thats the definition of a cucklord.
>Fuck Sony
>Fuck Capcom reps
>Fuck Namco reps
>Fuck Tecmo Reps
>Fuck perverted little weirdo Reimu supporters
>Fuck desperate SNK fags.
>Fuck Isaac, Waluigi, Porky, Sylux, Ashley, Shantae, Shovel Knight, Hat goomba

Attached: 1563304498587.png (902x652, 359K)

Post the whole thing.

I hope you will be a alt for Lloyd.

That's the point
It's to make fun of unironic patternfags/theoryfags

So assuming she’s the next newcomer, who would even be left at that point?

Who do you want in Smash?

What is being passed around in the Nintendo's offices for them to make such good games?

Why are people expecting a THIRD JRPG character in the pass when they said they were gonna aim at different demographics with each pack?

Cringe
Based

Crank Bandicock of course

Attached: 1563304224993.png (500x500, 281K)

Cringe

Based

Reimu mostly, I have other characters I want but she's my most wanted and the only one I could see happen in the pass

T. Brainlet NPC that can only agree with Yea Forums approved opinions

Attached: fuck samus and fuck fed people.png (481x351, 236K)

What's wrong with Ryu Hayabusa? Ninja Gaiden is almost Castlevania tier in regards to NES classics and he has several DoA games worth of CQC so he wouldn't even be strictly anime swordsman

>characters i don't like
>characters i like

Glad you understand

What’s the status on a MHW Switch port? I could see Monster Hunter being added in to promote that

Based & Wumpa pilled

Attached: 1563305210269.jpg (960x620, 72K)

You mean 'characters I can fap to and Sylux since I'm a metroid autist who mostly likes Metroid because I fap to Samus'

Nothing but there’s negative 1000% chance of him being added before Kasumi & Ayane. And Ryufags are incredibly delusional in terms of how they perceive him. He’s nothing more than Captain Falcon, Whereas Kasumi & Ayane are Tecmo’s Mario & Luigi

You know, if Nintendo is gonna play the "western pick and japanese pick" card again, they'll probably reveal the japanese pick first and the western pick last, only because they know how obnoxious the western fanbase is

>Code name Jane
>Jane Doe
>Male version of Jane Doe is John Doe
>John
>John 117

Attached: halo.jpg (1958x1101, 159K)

Adding Sylux after Dark Samus and fucking Ridley would be the dumbest possible shit. We already have the characters people wanted. Add someone better. I'd rather Ridley get buffs than Sylux be added anyway.

Jane is Morgana's model you fucking tard

He's in

Attached: 1563270881690.png (1080x600, 383K)

Let me IN!
*grabs ahold of gate*
Let Me Iiiiinnnninnnnnmn!!

Attached: 1563304314731.png (304x408, 151K)

>female character bad

Attached: 1560288952421.jpg (638x558, 64K)

I have prepared this handy Venn Diagram of characters who won't be in and why. Remember not to include any of these characters in your predictions.

Attached: nohopers.png (1138x839, 40K)

Keep in mind DoA is heavily inspired by Sega's Virtua Fighter. They play very similar except DoA expanded upon it. This may be why Sakurai held back sega's virtua fighter costumes to be released along side Kasumi.

Meant for

Threadly reminder that Jane is fucking nothing, it was confirmed by dataminers to be cut content related to one of Joker's alts, it doesn't have anything to do with the final two and no amount of shitposting will change that
We have absolutely no idea of who the final two are, making up evidence for a character doesn't make it more likely it just makes its supporters more annoying

Attached: 1351897886972.png (420x314, 90K)

The rosterfag cycle is literally repeating itself again, has anyone else noticed this shit?
> Erdrick = Kasumi
> Sora = Hayabusa
> Master Chief = Chosen Undead
> Banjo = Kosmos
> Steve = Doomguy

>Geno is first party but Bandana Dee isn't
You got them mixed up

>Being indie or being a waifu deconfirms a character
Based retard

Thanks for the correction user, I moved Bandana Dee because I realized he had a Spirit but put him the in the wrong category by mistake
Geno is where he is intentionally though since whether I put him in or out of 1st party people would complain so I put him intersecting the border.

Attached: nohopers.png (1138x839, 40K)

Oh look a creepy little weirdo wanting loli characters instead of chad characters.
Pathetic.

>steve
>meme choice by shitposters to incense people
>doomguy
>rad choice that cool dudes want
wtf

>Being indie deconfirms a character
Yes, it does
>Being a waifu deconfirms a character
No, but being a waifu doesn't mean a character has a chance when they don't. That category is only there because of waifufags talking up their literally who characters just because they want to fuck them.

Honestly considering the context you should replace "indie" and "your waifu" by "western" and "RPG"
>Sakurai on twitter made a big deal out of Banjo being western-owned, it's unlikely we're getting another one
>We already got 2 RPG characters in the pass and they confirmed they're aiming at new demographics with each DLC

What logic could you possibly have to discredit a character's likelihood solely due to the fact that they're female?

Based pretendchad

Attached: pretending.png (568x1023, 161K)

When did they say indie characters couldn't get in?

>DUUUUUR DOOMGUY GOOD YOUR CHARACTER BAD

>rosterfags are so desperate for information that they seriously believe Kasumi, a literal who with a bland move set from a dead series, is getting in Smash over Ryu Hayabusa, a character who's chances are already below 1%

Attached: 07f.png (1500x1332, 442K)

>waifu doesn't mean a character has a chance when they don't
No one is arguing this.

>That category is only there because of waifufags talking up their literally who characters just because they want to fuck them.
There's nothing wrong with supporting a character that you like. People wanting to fuck their favorite character or fapping to their favorite character may have something to do with why they like them, but but is overall meaningless when it comes to roster speculation. And the fact that you're so fixated on other people's sexual preferences is a bit creepy.

Ladies and gentlemen of Yea Forums.
I present to you, the first stage of grief.
Denial.

Luckily "Denial" just so happens to also be the first and only stage of calling you out on your bullshit

Didn’t Nintendo say existing franchises wouldn’t get dlc characters? Or nah?

>That category is only there because of waifufags talking up their literally who characters just because they want to fuck them.
Then fucking put Reimu out of it, Reimu makes waifufags seethe because while female she's not a fanservice character

Attached: reimu-boomer.png (1000x640, 137K)

No its fucking creepy when a grown adult wants a loli character in Smash. Lets put it this way. You couldnt advertise his character wants on the 6 o'clock news without ppl thinking wtf. However you could about normal characters.

>No one is arguing this.
Of course they're not, if they realized they were doing it they would stop
It's cognitive dissonance, they overestimate a character's chances due to their personal feelings about them. People do this for non-waifus too but peoples' attachment to their waifus are incredibly strong.

Yeah, that's why Inkling was removed from the game

So where does that leave me, seeing that I like Doomguy because I want him to pin me down and fuck me?

Attached: 1561262246973.png (850x478, 582K)

>Armpit slut
>Not a fanservice character

Attached: 954f02c79d0d3a3e36716cc1073ac96a.jpg (700x955, 412K)

We’re in.

Attached: C2B89C16-8E45-4176-8F6B-E3AA1E9B64DC.jpg (4000x2248, 2.39M)

Keep seethin
Keep copin
Keep waluigi buthurtin

You're on Yea Forums, buddy. Waifufaggotry is par for the course here. The better question is why you want to spend your time interacting with these so-called creepy grown adults.

>pedo logic
Yikes
Go show your gf your character wants in smash you freak.

Alternatively, here’s a solo heavy moveset.

Attached: 37965DD3-4EA2-429A-A3A2-4A1A189B3D02.jpg (4000x2248, 2.21M)

>Keep seethin
Dilate
>Keep copin
Have sex

>It's cognitive dissonance, they overestimate a character's chances due to their personal feelings about them.
You can say this about literally every characterfag. You might as well put every character on your shitty ven diagram.

There are chads here too.
And we're taking over.
Gonna force you faggots into the far corners of the web.
Bully you fags just like we did in high school.
Get rekt.

>Sylux
lmao

>Why yes, I do want Master Chief in Smash Bros. How could you tell?

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

>Doomfags and Soulsfags are not allowed
Suck my dick.
>We need more Talesfags.
Nah

Attached: DEF39C49-6960-4AE2-BE29-BC70D0E72A83.jpg (2000x1164, 486K)

I'm aware you're memeing but I'm replying to any retard taking this seriously
It's fanart.

Yea Forums is a cute and funny board, you can go back to smashboards, tranny

welcome to every rosterfag choice

>being indie deconfirms
Source?

now THIS is autism

Doomguy is 100% a memepick. If you want any proof of it, look at the Resetera Smash thread, they're shilling the shit out of him.

They said all the new characters would be brand new fighters.

>Code name Jane
>Jane Doe

Attached: 250px-Gentle_Manne's_Service_Medal.png (250x328, 90K)

>There are chads here too.
I'm sure there are, faggot. There's a reason why you aren't out socializing instead of browsing an anime imageboard. Not only are you a dumb fucking zoomer, you're actually deluding yourself into thinking a person who wastes time is this shithole is anywhere close to a "chad".

>Gonna force you faggots into the far corners of the web.
You're not doing a very good job at it. The majority of this board still tolerates anime and has a heavy pro-Japanese bias.

As if we didn't the same way before it was "cool".

When will this shit end?

This , which is short means nothing.
Is still likely at this point to be true, all the third party options are brand new, both in series and in character. But none the less, Nintendo never say anything to confirm this.

Should be
>Characters from already represented franchises
>Characters from companies that already got a character in the pass
>Western characters
>RPG characters

Why are people so obsessed with Stevefagging, i don't understand? They shit on anyone who wanted Steve, but then turn around & do the same shit with Doomguy

>75% of Yea Forums shilling Doomguy before it was cool
Absolutely not, he spiked in popularity after Banjo soft-deconfirmed Steve and all the Discordtrannies had to jump to a new bandwagon.

>dOOm SlayEr.
FUCK

Best case scenario, mid 2020 once it seems there is not second season.

Bad ending, either a new character is release out of season or a new season is confirmed all together and the cycle stars again.

Worst ending; The legends of new DLC or season pass never ends, and even without any evidence we continue speculating for new characters until the end of times with no end of sign...

Holy cringe. You people are literal refugee scum. Why are you here if you refuse to assimilate into the board culture?

Nako

Attached: 75760945_p0.png (566x800, 405K)

Worst ending actually seems likely

Soon.

From a business standpoint, why would Nintendo stop making Fighter passes? Doesn't it make them a shit ton of money, what's stopping them from making this a yearly thing like Fortnite

Since you guys are dumb as shit, here are the reasons why the following "characters" aren't going to be in Smash:
>Monster Hunter
Already represented in game with Rathalos. Wouldn't be exciting or surprising if revealed. Capcom has better potential reps
>Amaterasu
More irrelevant than Banjo. Uninteresting literal who to every region. Capcom has better potential reps
>Phoenix Wright
No move set potential. Prove me wrong. He's not a blank slate like certain Smash characters. Don't pull shit out of your ass.
>Reimu
Literal who. Doesn't even have a official series logo. Generic anime girl. The new Steve
>Agumon
Design is too boring and generic. Would be neat, but started as a digital pet toy, barely even a video game
>Kasumi
Wouldn't get in before Ryu Hayabusa. Boring design, uninteresting move set. Not worth dealing with CERO
>Llyod Irving
Boring anime character. Expecting three JRPG protags in the same Fighter's Pass? Fuck out of here.
>Sylux, Porky, Byleth
Not expecting anything 1st party in the current Fighter's Pass. Porky would be cool, I guess
>Undertale anything
Doesn't need an explanation. You're a retard if you expect Sans and brain dead if you expect Frisk/Chara
>Rayman
Spirit, also boring as sin
>RE rep that isn't Leon
Personal bias, I guess, but Leon has a lot more personality than the other RE reps. Also starred in a game recently. Probably won't got any of them since I doubt they'd get Paul Mercier back to voice Leon.
>Steve
Not as popular as Minecraft. Boring character with a boring move set. Works better as a stage.
>Heihachi
Was rooting for him initially but in hindsight, is pretty boring. Both VAs are dead. Let the character rot in PSASBR
>Klonoa
More irrelevant than Banjo. Wouldn't get in before Crash
>Kos Mos
Fucking who? Seriously, who bitch this is?
>Morrigan, Mai, Nakoruru
Two are a CERO nightmare and the other is a literal who. You do the math

I also wouldn't want Crash if they're forced to use that butchered design and dance from the remake.

>it's fanart
Explain to me why waifufags would seethe over the fact that Reimu's official art is ZUN's scribbles when there are heaps of fanart depicting her otherwise
I haven't ever seen anyone express an opinion remotely resembling something so silly

He has many spikes, starting with minor support on the after the DLC was announce, got a peak after Joker confirm third party characters were still an option (back then we have our doubts) and then he was part of some popular (yet fake) leaks, than have given him multiple peaks in popularity across the year.

It's the same for most characters in recent speculation honestlyy, but the war of Banjo vs Steve, and even the debate for Erdrick took most of our attention until recently, so the speculation for most characters have been mostly ignored.

Dilate

new DLC will only stop if a new smash is on the horizon. wouldn't be at all surprised if the last fighters pack trailer also revealed the first character in fighters pack 2 or whatever

whoops forgot pic

Attached: D_XviykWwAA4e5o.jpg (2048x1138, 325K)

This is the autism that OP was talking about, notice how it's always Soulsfags, Doomfags & Ryufags who spam this every single time?

I stil don't even know what character that's supposed to be...

This is a retarded Steveposter. Don't ever take his posts seriously.

Add the Dark Souls characters since the series is over

I've been around since the pre-Brawl hype cycle (though I was hyped for Melee when I was like 7) and the patterns I've noticed are as follows:

It never ends. There will always be talk of a new smash, and you will suffer for eternity as long as video games are a thing.

Hope that helps!

> Most Iconic female character ever, has topped more best character lists than Mario & Pikachu.
> Literal who faceless Space Marine that only became hot-topic because Discord steve posters needed something else to shitpost about

Doomguy has been an increasingly popular choice on Yea Forums since last year.

Attached: 1540597789259.png (197x190, 60K)

Stop bullying Doomguy. He and Reimu are both in.

Attached: 15297812476528.jpg (400x400, 30K)

t. mad tf2fag still salty over his ded game lmao

Not everything with effort put into it is autism you mong.

Yeah and Yea Forums has always been a niche internet community that doesn't reflect what anyone outside this board likes or believes. Nobody cared about him until Steve got deconfirmed

Because all the bigger meme picks finally got in.

I'm happy all the focus finally shifted to DOOM but I'm worried that none of this love for him was there back during the ballot when it actually mattered.

Nah Yea Forums is one of the main boards that rosterfagging smashniggers go to.

As he said, he's a bandwagon pick.

Some youtube channels did bring him up as well once some fake leaks (5chan leak, Google theory) came up.

He started gaining support outside of Yea Forums ever since the 5chan leak in fact.

I am 50/50 on him, but I do see his support outside of Yea Forums from time to time.

the problem is you think it's a bandwagon of ironic steveposters

It's actually a bandwagon of Ridleyfags, Roolfags, and Banjofags who finally got those characters they wanted and all moved on to their next most wanted i.e. Doom

If Doomguy's a literal who then Joker must be Ashley-tier since Doom 2016 sold almost 3x as much as Persona 5.

>lloydniggers are back at it again

Attached: 1504418695357.png (428x464, 248K)

Barely anyone saw Joker coming. Friskbros are scarce but that just means that Nintendo will be unexpected after they do the right thing.

Attached: undertale-frisk-png-5.png (518x826, 81K)

I voted for him in the ballot but I doubt very many other people did. If he did get in it would be 100% a shill pick that happened to coincide with a later fan choice.

He's a bandwagon pick because of circumstances outside user's retarded steve/discordfag conspiracy theory. It's largely because the base game killed a lot of choices, the character became increasingly feasible, and Doom is a series that most of Yea Forums has played. A lot of people have come around to the idea so now there are contrarians.

I don't know man, all that ironic shitposting really strikes me as something that's more Steve-like than anything else.

Ridley, Rool, and Banjo are all reasonable down-to-Earth picks as well. Doom guy is a balls off the walls crazy pick with little Nintendo history and absolutely no relevance in Japan.

>>Reimu
>Literal who. Doesn't even have a official series logo. Generic anime girl. The new Steve
Spamming this won't make it true user

>disagreeing with a left field pick like Doom now makes you a contrarian.
Come on now, user.

Disagreeing with a popular choice because it's popular is contrarian and Yea Forums does it all the time

not even worth a (you)

Everything seem Stevelike ever since Steve died. I made a comment of the like in regards the Chosen Undead suddenly support, and got a lot of criticism for it. Thing is, the arguments I got made me realize it was not shitposting, those fans are for real.

Things have gotten weird ever since Steve die and the Erdrick debate is over. We are finally noticing other picks beyond Sqaure and Microsoft, and the speculation is getting wild.

Alexa Rank 2019: 4Channel (820th Overall) (41 Million Views Per Month)
> Demographic (35 % American) (7% England) (5.3 % Canada) (4.2 % Brazil) (3.1 % Germany)
Yea Forums literally isn't popular

>the final 2 will be from new franchises
Just stop. Nobody has confirmed this as a fact.

Basically much pic related.

Also I don't think just because the lupin leak got proved fake means Doomguy is Deconfirmed. The Grinch leak that had Banjo Kazooie and Ken was fake trash, but Banjo Kazooie and Ken got in regardless.

Attached: 20190717_144623.jpg (1280x1280, 815K)

WHAT THE FUCK BROS WE'RE DECONFIRMED

People didn't bother voicing their disagreement before he started getting big. Now that shitposters are shilling him everywhere, of course people are going to say what they think about it.

> Leonfag, Crashfag
Nice try

I made a correction on the last second, and turned "everything seems weird" into everything seems Stevelike... I don't know how that happen, but I guess it means very much the same.

Yea Forums is more popular than Reddit

>canadite

See the thing about all the other DLC fighters is that they have mass appeal in at least one part of the world, sometimes more. Tales is a niche series even in Japan, so the odds of it getting in are slim to assist trophy

I don't think you actually believe that.

Chosen Undead is from a Namco game and fits the description of what DLC characters have been so far, I don't think the same can be said about Doom.

>How dare he add in highly likley canadites!

Attached: 1563134588800.png (630x441, 224K)

Holy based

I am don't really believe in either one, but the point being, I do believe in the support that both of them have.

Remember when the Plantposter was shilling some Dark Soys boss because he was afraid of Erdrick getting in?

>Agumon
>started as a digital pet toy, barely even a video game
Guess Sakurai better remove Mr. G&W then because the Virtual Pet and Game & Watches are the same type of machines.

No argument
I would but my post hit the character limit
No one cares, weeb

The only thing (and it's a big thing) that is truly egregious about Doom is it's total lack of Japanese appeal. The other aspects (gore, firearms) are effectively non-issues as has been often discussed.

Leon will never be added before Chris & Jill

Mr g&w originated in melee, a video game. He is based off of a toy, but not from one

>Five male DLC excluding Kazooie
Waste of retina muscles.

>canadite
is this a meme I have not been appraised of or are you dyslexic?

Well then, if you want to be unequivocally btfo again be my guest. Explain how Reimu is the "new Steve".

>He is based off of a toy, but not from one
He’s literally an amalgam of game and watch toys. You’re pulling mental gymnastics now.

This must be bait, or /pol/ has rotted your brains
> Alexa Rank: Reddit (17th Overall) (1.60 Billion Views Per Month)
> Demographic: (38% American) (7.6 % England) (5.0 % Canada) (3.6 % Germany) (3.2% Australia)

what the fuck happened? doomguy has been my pipedream since brawl and out of nowhere hes being shit on left and right for becoming popular. i just want to have wishful thinking for a character without this shitshow. i doubt he's in but a man can dream

Attached: 1552774254469.jpg (314x261, 17K)

Its exactly like I said before. It's always Doom fans or Dark Soul fans that screech and shit on everyone else. It could be a post as innocent as "I want (Insert Nintendo Character)." and they fly off the handle saying why those choices suck and why theirs are way better. Blog over.

yor ugleh

Remember these?

Attached: 1543370615689.jpg (1728x945, 483K)

It's the contrarian effect, back in November there were a few of us supporting him at peace. A few fake leaks later and some educated speculation he becomes a topic of discussion even outside Yea Forums, then he gains more support, and now is seen as a meme pick here on Yea Forums, same as very much any popular character until is either diconfirmed or confirmed.

the price of popularity is getting dragged into rosterfag wars and shitposting

Attached: 1560180818315.png (225x220, 29K)

>a huge fucking list of fallback options since you have no real faith in your actual predictions
I'm gonna laugh when despite this not a single character on this image (besides the already confirmed ones) makes it in

Sakurai calls you up and says you can pick one character that didn't originate from a video game but was in a popular/well-recieved video game. Who do you pick?

Madotsuki when?

it's not fair bros

Attached: 5.png (1170x610, 439K)

I never believe on them, but played along with the Sylux and Adeline threads. They were really comfy Metroid threads in disguise, and the Sylux/Adeline OC we made out of it was truly wholesome .

I miss those threads, the tubes and "fuck the feds".

Wait I never heard of this datamine...
>"Jane"
Woman's name. Could imply a women. Its also the name of the women from Tarzan. Which has connections to apes.
>"Ponyhair"
Makes me think of a ponytail.

There's only one character I can think of with a connection to apes and has a ponytail.

UH OH...

Attached: Dixie Kong Spins In.jpg (300x436, 18K)

im actually kinda glad my most wanted being pic related was deconfirmed. saves him from rosterfag hell

Attached: 1559693383549.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

The dark souls character can also be female. They'd just need to change her voice.

Without removing characters you don't like, photoshop in your most wanted 3rd party into the final spot Yea Forums

Attached: 3rd Party newcomers.jpg (1656x1200, 1.79M)

Geralt. And then I keep the secret of how it happen. Yea Forums would debate forever whatever it's truly vydia or not, but the floodgates will remain closed.

Attached: hatsune-miku-92.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Literal autism in these choices

Yes even banjo

youre boring.

The last two characters are going to be from the following:
10. Crash Bandicoot
Series is relevant again and on Nintendo consoles. Has a massive move set potential and is actually memorable, unlike Klondike.
9. Chosen Undead
Dark Souls is massive and on Switch. Literally has the most iconic default armor of any JRPG in the last 10 years. Great music, but series may be dead so who knows.
8. Dante
Possibly deconfirmed but DMC1 just got a Switch port and Kamiya wants him in the game. Would get in over Amaterasu and Wonder Red, no question
7. Reimu
Just kidding, this Steve-tier pick isn't getting in Smash
7. Waluigi
The only character that break the assist trophy rule. Normies want him and basically, it might fucking happen. Possibly a post Fighter's Pass pick?
6. Geno
Spirits don't deconfirm. Just kidding, they do, but not Geno. Could possibly be announced alongside Waluigi.
5. Ryu Hayabusa
He's a ninja and has just as much Nintendo history as Castlevania. Kasumi's not getting in, sorry.
4. Doomguy
He's fucking in
3. Doom Slayer
Pete Hines is the key
2. Doomguy/Doom Slayer
Appears in every leak
1. Doom Slayer/Doomguy
Has Sabi and Vergeben, the most accurate leakers for Smash info to date, backing his inclusion

There's literally no one else to choose from. The well's run dry and the rosterfags are scraping beneath the barrel.

Attached: DeadlyLeafyBlackbear-small.gif (327x251, 724K)

I'm being realistic, i don't get caught up in fantasy wishlists because Nintendo would never let them come true

POSTING BEST LUPIN TRACK OF ALL TIME, PART 1 HAD THE BEST EVERYTHING
youtu.be/9x8n18010B0?t=23

Attached: file.png (640x360, 250K)

Stevefags had to chose someone else to cling to after Banjo happened. Doomguy simply happened to be the one they went to.

It's funny how you literally proved him right again, it's like Souls & Doomfags are intentionally being as autistic & retarded as possible

Because he's becoming an actual likely candidate now and that makes people mad.

SO HERE I AM

Attached: tony_hawk_smash_moveset_by_eqgrp_rainbowdash_d9wrpv8-fullview.jpg (1024x1170, 160K)

Don't lump us Soulsfags with Doomcucks.

memes aside, have those leakerfags actually said anything new

You're mostly just troublemaking.

Just like with Erdrick if you stop to think about it. There was so much denial and hatred back then...

> He thinks constant autistic shitposting & rulefagging on a niche internet forum makes him a likely candidate when Nintendo decided the roster last winter

I back up my statements with concrete facts. You back up your ass on dick. Provide some arguments, bitch boy.

>Because he's becoming an actual likely candidate now
He's niche as fuck in Japan. It's never gonna happen. The only reason why people are suddenly supporting him is because of Banjo's inclusion, and even then Banjo has proven to be reasonably popular in Japan.

No it isn’t you fucking retard. Soulsfags don’t shit on anyone else unless someone shits on them first. You faggots really can’t take someone liking something you don’t, do you?

Except there isn't, Doomguy is the new Steve. Kasumi is the Erdrick because everyone bands together & has to come up with fake rules & arguments as to why she can't be in Smash.

the character you want is shit

Don't lump us Soulsfags along with Doomcucks.

One is a reasonable ask from a Japanese company that already has content in Smash, and even has an Amiibo, the other isn't.

He's not likely at all.

Bla bla, 30th anniversary is in 10 days. Bla bla bla, le spirits are not there. Bla bla bla, subspace emissary and the ASC sprite is different guys!
This is getting tiresome.

Attached: 1553309293787.png (720x780, 249K)

Attached: Jill.jpg (700x1035, 54K)

I don't even believe in Doomguy, I am still onboard Mii costume theory until proven otherwise. But as a guess, he is still far from the most crazy out there... and contrary to Kasumi, he didn't get a direct diconfirmation from his producers.

As a Genofag, allow me to put you in your fucking place:
>Wanted Geno since Melee
>When the fighter's pass was revealed, people start requesting him in these threads
>I remain silent because while I do want him, I don't want to annoy people
>"""theories""" start spreading from people thinking they prove Geno is in, people start pushing these theories as inevitable that cannot be proven wrong
>I still remain silent because these people are fucking annoying shitheads
>Threads and threads are made about Geno, he is put in every fucking list, and Yea Forums starts getting pissed at him
>Me included, I am sick to death of seeing these threads
>People spam Yea Forums with "Geno is in and you cannot disprove this" threads
>I fucking hate these fucking people
>Yea Forums now hates Genofags, and for good reason

The more you push "Doomguy/Doomslayer has to be in, there is no other way!" or other people push this, and more I will hate him, and hate these "he is in" idiots.

>suddenly supporting him is because of Banjo's inclusion
you can keep saying this but it's not sudden, doomfagging was substantial before banjo was revealed - you were just too inundated by steve shitposting to notice

>He's niche as fuck in Japan. It's never gonna happen.
You know who else is niche is Japan? Ridley and Little Mac.
>B-b-but they're Nintendo char-
Nobody in Japan asked for either of them. The demand came from the West. Your rules mean jackshit and Sakurai himself said that he sees more Western representation in the future.

>muh japan
They got their japan only rep, it’s time for the US’s rep, especially considering sakurai has said the US is a much bigger audience when it comes to smash.

How're you Dantebros holding up? I'm just keeping to the sidelines for now, admiring the shitshow.

Attached: dims.jpg (1200x630, 129K)

Source?

But he is not, and the more you say he is, the more people will hate you for saying stupid shit with no actual evidence at all. And no don't even try to post shit, whatever you post doesn't count as evidence, its just shit Sakurai has disproven and gone against time and time again with other characters. You know this, but you are still going to post it aren't you?

>DQ
>Japan only
Dragon Quest has been localized for the past few decades, retard.

>people hate Geno because he's popular
>people hate Ridley because he's popular
>people hate Isaac because he's popular
>people hate King K. Rool because he's popular
>people hate Waluigi because he's popular
>people hate Bandana Dee because he's popular
>people hate Banjo because he's popular
Yea Forums is just contrarian as fuck

God I love Jill.

Attached: D9E49769-8C7D-4AE8-833B-7A08C86B5A8A.jpg (4000x2232, 2.01M)

Team Ninja only develops Ninja Gaiden & Dead or Alive, when Nintendo goes for Crossovers they talk directly to Koei Tecmo games. So if anything this 100 % confirms her, like it did with Banjo

I am on the Jill camp, but Dante gets all my support still, I wouldn't be mad if he gets in over her. I don't have much fate on him still, but still, best of lucks!

and we never will

>reading comprehension
The only retard here is you.

God I love Afrobull

>But he is not
Prove me wrong then.

> Famitsu literally couldn't get 500 Japanese people interested enough in FPS games to ask them what their favorites were, so they had to open it to all forms of shooters in general. And even then Doom came in dead last, with Overwatch dominating the poll

This isn’t a surprise.

Attached: BB98BD29-B1AD-4C7B-B746-8259150195B9.png (459x156, 20K)

Yea Forums hates video games and is the new Yea Forums

Again you're assuming Sakurai only cares what JAPAN wants.

I wish.

That's not how burden of proof works sir. If you make a positive claim, you have to back it up with evidence. Which again, I told you, is just things you will name that Sakurai has said before and gone back on before. So your evidence won't mean anything anyways. So stop annoying people with your "he is in" bullshit.

Little did you know the Japanese wanted Banjo just as much as the west did.

Japan doesn’t matter. Doomguy is the founder of the FPS genre and is the most iconic.

Did Japan want Ridley?

But they sure as hell din't want Ridley... the fuckers.

DQ literally sold millions in the West, Doom didn't even break 60k in Japan.

Either of these would be unironic KINO. I don’t even give a shit about who gets in or not, but if ANY TF2 rep gets in I will main the shit outta them. I love TF2 and I love Smash, seeing both together would be godly.

Attached: A6E4AA56-16C0-47FC-AC87-D6EF90931493.jpg (500x500, 25K)

No be fair waluigi and bandana dee have plenty of reasons to hate them

> Comparing a first party Nintendo owned character to a 3rd party character
Absolute retard

I offer evidence, you provide bullshit. Speak up for your argument and Doomguy. Are you against him? Provide me that he won't be in the game when your choice will?

Ridley was a major recurring boss from a franchise that was in dire need of more reps. His inclusion made logical sense. To say that he was picked solely because of the West is laughable. Punch out originated in Japanese arcades far before the West. He was an a retro pick a la Ice Climbers. Meanwhile, Doom has had zero presence in Japan, and Japan doesn't even like FPSes. Him being the grandfather of FPSes doesn't mean shit if he's not going to appeal to Nintendo's home market in any way.

DQ has 11 fucking games + an ocean of spinoffs. Sales dont mean shit.

This is the seething from Doomfags that we mentioned before

After ten years asking for Ridley, yes. Getting Cloud Strife and Solid Snake in the game was easier than Getting Ridley. Think about that for a moment.

>No move set potential. Prove me wrong. He's not a blank slate like certain Smash characters. Don't pull shit out of your ass.
Not even a Phoenixfag but that's not an argument when Peach/Daisy, Villager, Duck Hunt, Little Mac, and Wii Fit Trainer exist. Sakurai could make anybody work.

When you look at the roster, really look at it, you have to admit, it makes it seem like Sakurai favors characters that appeal more to Japan then the rest of the world:
>Joker
>The Hero
>7 Fire Emblem characters
>Most Nintendo made first party characters are naturally assumed to be Japanese favorites, such as Kirby

Ridley was in every Smash Bros. game already. He was more likely than K. Rool was by default.

A fairly large amount of Japs wanted him,yes.

It only has 11 games because of how popular it is, Doom has never been relevant. Even in the 90s GoldenEye was substantially more popular.

>we

Attached: Sam & (you).jpg (466x379, 155K)

Homer Simpson

>sales don't translate to popularity
Were you dropped on your head as a child?

>B-b-but first party!
Ridley literally got in because of western fan demand.
Sakurai literally stated that he got in because of fan demand FROM OVERSEAS.

>doomguy
>backed by vergeben
Where???

Attached: awshitson.jpg (488x488, 47K)

BASED

More popular in the West than in the East, but not unpopular in Japan as is the case with Doomguy.

Saying Reimu is irrelevant or that nobody knows her are ignoring the massive fucking fanbase Touhou has. It's fanbase is literally bigger than most meme-picks for Smash.

Attached: 1561751162505.jpg (904x1024, 76K)

STOP bullying Doomguy, retarded patterniggers

Attached: 1475049099574.png (600x550, 34K)

Unironically Spongebob.

Crossing my fingers along with you, Porkybro.

Nowhere, Vergeben hasn't said anything since he got BTFO'd. Gamefaqs hates him now for not saying anything, the only leak is a female fighting character with a Projectile weapon. From a Japanese gamer who leaked Erdrick back in holiday 2018

Nowhere, it's just another Doomcuck pulling shit out of his ass, man. Don't get your hopes up.

Cope more Stevefag

Spongebob and Goku are bigger than Reimu, guess that means they're getting in, retard.

Nice, hope the final 2 don't get leaked.

Attached: 1563332044653.png (1000x779, 582K)

Based Spongechad

Attached: 8EF2A4A7-4338-4E14-8427-5C6C5931AFBB.jpg (1199x1089, 574K)

Kasumi has already been leaked

But Reimu is an actual video game character. Why do anti-Reimufags keep making this retarded argument?

It honestly baffles me that characters like Shantae and Quote will get free passes, but somehow Touhou is out of the question.

>I offer evidence
Such as what?
>You provide bullshit
I haven't provided anything yet actually. I simply stated your evidence you haven't even posted yet is likely just more stupid shit that Sakurai has gone back on time and time again with. Here, let me give you an example, you COULD say "Sakurai would be ok with his guns now cause Joker has a gun!", but that's just a general assumption you are making. Then, I look into Sakurai's past and find him saying "I had to tone down Snake so I had him with tools instead of actual firearms", which implies that, keeping in mind, Doom is a more gory series then Metal Gear Solid "probably", Doom guy would need to be toned down in some way. That doesn't make him impossible, but that is definitely something against him.
>Speak up for your argument and Doomguy
What argument? My argument of "stop acting like he is confirmed already"? THAT argument? Isn't that the default stance of literally everyone in this fucking thread?
>Are you against him?
No, I simply don't think he is guaranteed, which is what saying "Because he's becoming an actual likely candidate now" implies.
>Provide me that he won't be in the game when your choice will?
I don't have a choice you fucking rostertard. I am not some mongoloid who only rejects things if it conflicts with a character I want in the game. Why does having a neutral stance mean I must want some other fuckhead instead?

Because Touhou is incredibly popular in Japan, and Yea Forums is full of Americans & UK-fags that never even played Touhou

Yeah thats the part confuses me the most. Like, why does some average platformer series like Shantae get a free pass, but Touhou doesn't?

Attached: 1557638941360.png (1194x516, 880K)

I ironically want the puppet to be playable, but that's only because of recent IP takedowns from Nintendo.
Beyond that, I dunno who I personally want.
My dream roster has been fulfilled, bar maybe Dante from DMC, but that's almost as far-fetched as the puppet since Sakurai doesn't want characters from other collab games where they've also been at (MvC basically ruins this dream but whatever)
I've just accepted that there are two characters who might be appealing to others moreso than me.

Attached: 1444146633300s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Missing spirits are still inexcusable.

Attached: 1563128220862.jpg (320x320, 22K)

>Doomguy can't get in because he's a Western character!
Banjo Kazooie, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong, Dark Samus
>He's too violent and uses a realistic gun!
Joker and Bayonetta
>Smash wouldn't bring up religious themes
Castlevania and Ken's Hell Wheel move
>He's irrelevant in Japan!
So is Metroid and Punch Out.
>Sakurai doesn't care what the West wants!
Banjo Kazooie and Ridley.
>His series is far too dark!
Metal Gear Solid brought up fucking 9/11 and child brains.

Shut the fuck up.

Attached: D--XzVXXsAIw-9c.jpg (1200x821, 205K)

Sakurai hates Kirby games that aren't his, get over it

> Implying their won't be multiple fighter passes, one of which for first parties & echo fighters

Doomguy is an actual good and real retro pick with all the credentials.
Literal whos with nothing to their name get mad.

Cope you ugly kasumifag, your porn bait isn't getting in

> Doomfags seething again & flooding this board with their garbage, as if 100 comments spammed by the same exact people wasn't bad enough
Honestly think this is worse than Stevefagging

its downright sad that newfags on Yea Forums dont even play or care about touhou

So many words, yet so much nothing. Doomguy will be in Smash. Reimu will be in trash. Dilate, or die early, the choice is yours.

No. We're against him because he's leakbait. Without the 5chan leak, doomgoy would not have this large of a following,

> Doomguy not being a literal who because a irrelevant community like Yea Forums shitposts about him
LOL
Cope more Ryufag, no way Tecmo isn't getting a rep. They are incredibly close with Nintendo

>LOL
hey call me when you are downloaded more than windows

Person you’re replying to, I never had much Ill will towards genuine genoposters, and they’ve generally gone back to being chill, but holy shit does this suck

Attached: 05E0516F-4793-452F-AC87-48ACDFA2BD9F.jpg (590x590, 48K)

>Kasumi

Attached: 1536239970479.gif (350x221, 1.93M)

Because people didn't know about Shantae and Quote before Smash speculation, while they were well aware of Touhou and have seen it for years be completely unrelated to Nintendo
As such, it feels weird to imagine Reimu in a Nintendo game

And doomguy is the main character of a franchise and the face of an entire genre. Don’t even pretend ridley is bigger than him. A franchise in dire need of reps means jack shit when there’s shit like F-Zero and Pikmin that still only have one rep.

Vote now Yea Forums, this concerns the state of this board
> strawpoll.me/18336275

It's not that people don't care about touhou, it's the fact you delusion idiots think she actually has a chance. Why would a multi-million dollar company allow a multi million dollar franchise like smash settle with niche meme status indieshit.

As someone who would like Kasumi, no, absolutely not.

If we are to be believe that the "Female fighting character with a projectile" thing is even true, Morrigan seems considerably more likely.

At least doomfags didn't flood Yea Forums with analvore gifs, ugly 3ds models, and copypastas.

Empty pleb words

Except it wasn’t? And doom is literally the most relevant it’s ever been you fucking mongoloid.

They don’t mean shit when the series is disproportionally larger than doom.

Shantae was one of the few franchises that supported the Wii U back in the day so she gained traction during the ballot. And because of this, she has been pushed by e-celebs and ironic zoomer weebs and literally became a meme. Meanwhile, Touhou has generally kept to itself before more rulefaggotry laws have been broken, leaving Reimu with a legitimate chance.

So you can attribute it from circumstantial occurrences surrounding Nintendo at the time, and zoomies being retarded.

> As of 2009 Doom only had 9 million recorded sales, despite having over 15 years of "iconic status"
> Splatoon reached 10 million in only 3 years

>Metroid and Punch-Out
>as irrelevant in Japan as Doom
Nope.

Good choice

He shouldn't be touching Kirby if he hates so much of it.
In fact, not using Kirby at all would be better than using nothing but self-shilling.

Attached: 3639595.png (502x400, 93K)

Yes he fucking was unpopular in the east there were people in japan calling him Mr. Usa when he got in. Japan doesn't give a fuck about metroid.

Touhou is a million+ dollar franchise, my dude.

Attached: 1552663981049.jpg (320x301, 30K)

Honestly I suspect that obnoxious doomfags are discordfags falseflagging.
There's been an anti-Reimu discord for months and since after E3 they started to add Doomguy and Phoenix Wright to their shitposting as well. They might have dropped Reimu because it became well known there was a discord dedicated to shitposting against her, and started focusing on the others.

The original Doom was freeware/shareware and had more than 15 million installations. In the 90s, on PCs (basically, it created the PC gaming market), which is why it was played worldwide and clogged networks with congestion.
>muh sales

Yeah he's the face of a genre - a genre that doesn't mean shit to the people who are making the game. Face it, Doomguy has an absolute zero chance of being in and you Doomfags are absolutely delusional if you think he's going to be a character.

It's disproportionally larger than Doom because it's more popular than Doom, you retard.

he became leakbait for the same reasons he's popular haha

We should just agree that if Doomguy has a chance, then Reimu has a chance as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lNZ_Rnr7Jc
>Touhou Music video at 23million videos
>Niche meme status

Probably more than any Doom YouTube vid.

Reimufags are posing as fans of other characters and shitposting to cause infighting amongst us. There trying to appear reasonable and level headed when in reality, they're no different then your average Resetera tranny. I'm undercover in their Discord. We have many users so they won't find out who I am.

Attached: tenor.gif (400x224, 2.88M)

Doom 2016 sold more than Persona 5 and somehow Joker got in. So by sales logic, Doomguy definitely deserves a spot.

Fucking cope more you retarded faggot, this was in 2005 when only 4 gaming sites existed. Meaning everyone flooded to the same 4 forums. This was the only Doom game that was popular enough to make the list, whereas GoldenEye, Metroid Prime 1-2, Halo 1-2, Half-Life 2, Perfect Dark & Unreal Tournament all made the top 50 ahead of it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-17 IGN and KFC Snacker Present Readers' Top 99 Games(1).png (483x1127, 339K)

Steveposting was monstrous, nothing rosterfags can pull out will compare

Which server though? Aren't there two atm

Post screencaps then.

Attached: do it faggot.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Me too. I hope she gets in. Or even another game with her as a focus.

Then post the discord link, faggot. Oh wait, there isn't any because you pathetic rosterfags are trying to perpetrate another character war.

Alright Yea Forums, I did it.
Too lazy to think of more characters. The pic is there for you to check if your most wanted falls under those anyway.
Honestly, I don't think any of these is happening.

Attached: unlikely-characters.png (1000x1000, 63K)

i cant believe you guys have multiple 24/7 threads discussing potential dlc characters for a 4 year old game
smash autism is astonishing, i thought it was just that one guy who wrote the longest piece of literature in the world with his shitty fanfic
but its all of yous
you do you

Based Crash poster saving us from Reimu trannies

Seethe more, nobody likes your literal who character

Attached: BASED (2).png (660x331, 14K)

>Morrigan seems considerably more likely
Morrigan would require a lot of work to replicate her original animations, not including the shit they will get from ERSB/CERO

This execpt it's anti-Reimu posters instead

Attached: ae69fad8af12bff4bee90eebbcfe02af.png (1270x312, 93K)

Cope.
youtube.com/watch?v=KN0K58EfJSg

Great to see my long time most wanted has been lost to shitposters like this

Attached: C73DED75-C69E-4EDF-B083-A346E21DAB23.gif (250x185, 1.71M)

I ain't falling for your shit, you tranny fucks.

Attached: 175.png (750x750, 39K)

>Homestruck?
>Y'all
Stopped reading.

>Sylux
If any first party deserves a slot, its this guy

Attached: 1561612767030.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>You know who I think is probably next? Doomgu-
>SHUT UP SHUT UP NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR LITERAL WHO SPACE MARINE FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF JAPAN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIM

Jesus christ.

Attached: 1489894805645.jpg (721x489, 23K)

Attached: 1562457333521.jpg (1541x1129, 1.9M)

>Stevetrannies found their new narrative to shill

>All this war about characters being definitively in when it's impossible they'll be in
>Meanwhile, I only want a Falcom rep, no matter how impossible the chances might be for one to appear

It's not so bad to live in a dream bubble sometimes... and I prefer to keep it that way rather than go mad like this.

Attached: 1530587998977.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

just announce geno and crash and call it a day

Most people grew up with Consoles, Nobody cares about PC games that weren't made by Blizzard, Indies, Valve or Bioware

I don't know why they're saying we're worse than Steveposters who make literal scat porn animations to mock other characters.
We've also been around since at least a year ago in good number, so it's not like the support is new unless you have horrible memory or your are basically just lying.

t. anti-Reimu tranny seething because his shit has been exposed
Reimu, Doomguy and Phoenix Wright are good picks, cope

This is your capcom rep. Say something nice about him.

Attached: quint.png (272x382, 82K)

THere is no fucking discord Otisfag, Stop pushing the fake leaks no one beliefs your narative.

no, that'd be rhythm heaven

MineCraft is actually a popular game, Doom is niche & irrelevant outside Yea Forums & /vr/

It's a good thing Doom made Bill Gates consider Xbox, made Gabe Newell make Valve and inspired almost every western developer via domino effect.

big if verifiable

Says the pro-Reimu Dsicord tranny

I will regret making that PNG, don't I?

if Reimufans are literal tumblrtards I think I want to be against them.

Are you talking about GameFAQ's server? It's completely unrelated to this site

Pretty irrelevant to the point in question.
Stevefags have been far more autistic than any other kind of rosterfag.

If your game was so popular then it wouldn't have been completely BTFO'd by Mortal Kombat, the actual GOTY winner of 1993

Nah. He can't catch on because he's a literal who. Thanks for cropping him for me, though.

user, tumblrtards are seething over Reimu because she's more deserving than Shantae, get it right

>Most people grew up with Consoles, Nobody cares about PC games that weren't made by Blizzard, Indies, Valve or Bioware

Bruh.

>The first-episode shareware format of the initial release offered a substantial and freely playable taste of the game, which could be distributed with ease on floppy disks, over the Internet, and in CD-ROM packages, thus encouraging players and retailers to spread Doom as widely as possible. By 1995 the shareware version was estimated to have been installed on more than 10 million computers

>tfw you really enjoy touhou and just want to see your favorite franchise represented in a series you really like but talking about brings out all these weird discord posts

Attached: 1558673508093.png (409x406, 81K)

Looky looky what we have here. Seems like Reimufags are not the only ones with a secret Discord raid group :)

Attached: Crashfags Exposed.png (473x167, 20K)

You mean the handheld version?
They never did GOTY for PC back then, because you know, Doom & Wolfenstein basically created that market.

Attached: handheld.png (229x86, 4K)

wanting doomguy is based
thinking doomguy is likely is silly

Reimu = Steve
Doomguy = Banjo
Crash = Erdrick
Funny how history repeats itself, eh? You think we'll win this battle Doombros and Crashchads?

Attached: band.jpg (300x168, 11K)

These threads are like a warzone holy fuck

>it thinks 2hu is in

Attached: 1544584025408.jpg (116x125, 3K)

Blame waifufags and retards that dont actually play the games

Phoenix is a good pick, the other two are trash.

this, I'm starting to believe the only people who bring up those discord "leaks" are Otisposters falseflagging or the actual retards from the discord if it is real, They're the ones who make us look bad when they rage over a chatroom leak

The only one that actually holds any credibility is the Shit Theory.

Attached: 98CD6908-B000-440E-B3EA-B572608770CD.jpg (352x431, 88K)

Blame discordfags that try to shill the narrative that she's a meme pick

OH NONONONONO CRASHTRANNIES BTFO

One of you will fall under the the power of Resident Evil, but there may be hope for the other.

It’s horrible

Reimufags couldn't make their falseflagging any more obvious.

Truly. It's like their picks are taken as godly fact, especially from the Doom posters.

Personally, I just prefer to stay within the realm of dreams and just wait and see what's next. I got Erdrick and co. plus Simon and Richter anyway, so I'm more than pleased enough.

I can’t really explain it, but I buy into that google theory and truly believe the next characters are Ryu Hayabusa and Doomguy.

Why do people care what Japan thinks? Can't I just want whatever character I want?

Except Reimubros haven't been actively attacking other people's character choices. Except for that one guy who shops Reimu with Doomguy and Leon in the trash, but he's been outed as an obvious falseflagger.

Reimu supporters have always been cuteposters who only post defensively, when people are against her.

Attached: 15297802476384.jpg (1000x1754, 176K)

Yeah can you tell this thread was posted in the anti-Reimu discord?
Please, for the love of god, get the fuck out of this site. Rosterfag threads are already cancerous enough without you discord niggers.

Attached: trannies.png (500x336, 57K)

*AHEM* Fuck Reimu, Fuck Discordtrannies, Fuck Smashboards and FUCK PHOENIX WRIGHT

Attached: 1551223617045.png (1853x1500, 3.52M)

>Sylux
Would be cool, but not happening, the DLC's are all going to be from series' not already in Smash

So Nintendo would rather support a series that paid it no fucking time during their weakest era over one that actively supported them during it?

That's what you get when you put all different franchises of gaming into one. There are the chill quiet ones, and then there are idiots with some superficial agenda.

>470756778
Lupin = Grinch
Mystery Green Nigga = ???
(You) =Steve

No shit it's a falseflag. The point is, just about anyone can make fake discord "leaks". It's no surprise that an obvious falseflag like this went straight over your brainlet zoomer head.

Attached: 1551064911580.png (586x578, 37K)

I'll vouch for him/her just because no one else is.

>"fuck discord trannies"
>processes to post a picture representing a character war that was started by discord trannies
>is probably one

youtube.com/watch?v=wUBbAVHbQzI

Attached: doomguy party.gif (640x480, 2.96M)

not having ranger enter smash through a slipgate would be a missed opportunity

Attached: 1559922374745.gif (453x600, 216K)

sylux is from metroid, they already have representation. he wont get in, but he should

>>>>>>>no u >_

Attached: pillow.jpg (640x559, 23K)

Fuck off back to your Anti-Reimu discord

Blah,blah, blah,no one cares Reimu tranny.

we got your backs, doombro
I want him in too

Attached: 1550099265422.png (1280x720, 1000K)

>trying to make things as confusing as possible so people get lost
fuck off

better edit I made

Attached: ultimate.png (2000x1164, 2.21M)

youtube.com/watch?v=VGWT6S7bvZk

Attached: doomchad.gif (512x333, 112K)

Nah, other one is more interesting.

Having entire fucking discords dedicated to shitting up threads is pretty retarded honestly
But not as retarded as actually wanting Reimu

Attached: KingD.png (785x624, 295K)

>Sakurai on Banjo
>This was another fighter that I received a lot of requests for – mostly from overseas. That being said, King K. Rool and Ridley were pretty fervently requested too. And as I continue to grant these requests, I can only see a future where there’s even more of them!
yeah, he's in

Attached: 1555641467690.png (900x900, 272K)

There are no discords

But don't forget that even that is not as retarded as wanting character I don't like

Just admit that you lost, Stevefugee. People are allowed to like characters without being associated with some imaginary discord server.

Attached: 1516832150516.gif (416x414, 1.63M)

>trying this hard to force another characterfag war and find a new rosterfag villain after banjo vs. steve

Attached: 1531832009953.jpg (834x791, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=efuS4i1BlKg
I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP

Attached: D5_ymDrXkAE4LEg.jpg (680x482, 117K)

It’s actually sad that these threads have done nothing but continually devolve into constant character shitposting wars. What the fuck happened?

Attached: 23D162EB-F506-4763-8E47-D336FFB20EFB.gif (480x360, 1.28M)

HEY HEY HEY
YOU ROSTERFAGS ARE REALLY FUCKIN' GAY!

Attached: It's_Fat_Albert.png (397x557, 220K)

Attached: smash fps dlc.png (1280x720, 786K)

Where are my Killer7fags?

Attached: Smithsyndicate.jpg (666x771, 59K)

And you already lost when Banjo and Erdrick got confirmed, you dumb nigger.

great archvile picture user

God I hope Nintendo doesn't announce a second wave of DLC fighters
The rosterfagging and Discord cross-posting needs to stop

Attached: 1561559330743.jpg (700x582, 64K)

What if the twist is that Stevies are still lurking and causing all this commotion?

More of a Travis guy but any Suda content would be fucking stellar

The spike in Doomfaggery points to exactly that.

You think i give a baboon's ass? I just want to talk about some interesting characters, not be reminded of the gang wars that killed mushmouth!

Attached: disgusted albert.png (624x423, 269K)

>spike
you really won't let it go

It couldn't be more obvious that this is the case. Stevefags are always the ones who are trying to incite chaos from the very beginning. Now that Steve is dead, they're desperately trying to find a new idol to worship.

So wait, let me get this straight
Anti-Reimufags
>made a discord server to shit on her
>began shitting on doomguy and phoenix wright too for some reason
>piggybacked off leonfags
>are now piggybacking off crashfags too
>are still trying to shill the narrative that a reimu discord exist, but this time don't even bother to post fabricated screencaps
Ok, NOW can we all agree that anti-characterfags are cancer? I mean even by rosterfag standards. Anti-characterfags are the ones ruining these threads for everyone. Reminder that Steveposting was literally just anti-Banjo posting with a different skin. Seriously, people being so obsessed with a character NOT getting in a children's party game are fucking ridiculous. Have sex unironically.

Discussion inevitably deteriorates into this "us versus them" mentality because there's limited roster space. Just look at how frequently Capcom and Namcofags attack other games under the same company.

seething

>trolls continue to troll
that's not really a twist

The anti-Reimu discord already existed before E3 (it just wasn't extending to other characters at the time) so it's unlikely

>two autists argue with a vpn
Can we agree that both Steveniggers and Doomtards are equally autistic?

Attached: 1536187227619.png (621x345, 25K)

the biggest reason why I want Reimu in Smash is so all that amazing Touhou music can join her

Attached: 1551976176770.png (994x910, 545K)

Banjo and Erdrick posters were not obnoxious, Doomfags are. Doomfags are a meme bandwagoners, face the truth.

>ONLY WEIRDOS WITH A WHOLE DISCORD WOULD HATE REIMU

2hu fags are the worst

Attached: 1543242361045.jpg (502x600, 78K)

They're one and the same.

>Erdrick posters were not obnoxious

Attached: ok retard.png (500x521, 258K)

wut? Doomfags are not a very recent phenomenon relatively speaking but for some reason you keep pretending it's something that cropped up in the last month. Stop being obtuse.

Doomfags have been around ever since Doom's switch port, literally just look back into the archives.

Attached: pwleak.png (511x392, 42K)

>Banjo and Erdrick posters were not obnoxious
All rosterfags are obnoxious

>The first character is uhhhhhh from a big company
>The second character is from uhhhhhhh another big company
>The third is from uhhhhhhh Microsoft okay sure whatever
How'd he know bros???

I am have seen three threads in a row fall apart from Reimu debates, a character that started just to mock roster fags and now some people are taking seriously somehow... my definition of Autism has reach a new levels of low.

>Banjo and Erdrick posters were not obnoxious

Attached: 1389024965425.jpg (440x498, 100K)

>Erdrick posters were not obnoxious.
Excuse me? Those fuckers preemptively ruined an already bad reveal.

Attached: 770.png (639x947, 669K)

Sure thing tranny.
If you really aren't one, it's a well known fact that an anti-Reimu discord exists. And this guy trying to shill the narrative that there's also a Reimu discord even though that's clearly not the case is clearly part of it.
Also yes only retards hate Reimu

If Reimu was playable, it would break the internet. She should be an assist trophy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why is fun not allowed in these threads anymore? What happened to good OC? These threads have deteriorated into nothing but
>HES IN YOU NIGGERS
>BULLSHIT ZOOM ZOOM GO BACK TO DISCORD
>NUH UH YOURE THE DISCORDFAG YOU TRANNY
>NO U
>DILATE
There doesn’t need to be another fucking rosterwar. Banjo vs Steve was more than enough

Attached: 63DBDC5B-E91F-44F7-8381-3A0E60E18D43.gif (330x295, 1.98M)

Give me your best remixes of Maiden's Capriccio.

LEON
STOP ARGUING WITH SOME ANIME GIRL AND A FUCKING MEME LAWYER AND FUCK MY SISTER, RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1557882023150.png (720x562, 228K)

Rosterwars will continue until the last DLC is released.
Unless a second wave is announced in which case, get ready for two more years of this shit

There are other characters in Touhou that would make for way better assist trophies user, Reimu clearly have too much mechanics to represent for that. She should be playable and other characters should be ATs as side content

The context of the OP was literally
>Let's have a nice long flamewar

Attached: Master_Chief_in_Smash.jpg (3397x1870, 2.6M)

>We're now acting like Doom is less iconic than fucking Metroid
It's like you retards forget how basically every Metroid game sells like shit.
There's a reason the series keeps going dormant

Based

Go outside Tabbender
You need to reevaluate how you perceive the world around you

Seek mental help tranny.
I just like otisposting
like baneposting back in the day

Sorry but I'm a diehard original Touhou musicfag. I just really enjoy ZUN's version of the songs the most. So if I had post one for you, it'd be the IN version.

Why is Doomguy getting dragged down all of a sudden? What happened while I was gone?

Attached: 24235346487.jpg (307x326, 58K)

I feel like ZUN wouldn't have any problem with fan remixes if he let her get in, but he'd probably have a lot of the originals too.

>He's a falseflagger because I say so
Mate, I want Reimu but even I know there are idiots who want her as well
Like that James Perrott faggot (remember that Ashleyfag Yea Forums pissed off?) and the dumbass who keeps having a Discord in his head rent free

There's literally nothing wrong with Reimu in Smash.

Attached: 1523902955782.gif (190x190, 176K)

Baneposting is based and at least it's not being used by trannies

Steve dying was unironically the worst thing to happen to smash threads.

Newton's 3rd law

he doesn't mind remixes even in his own fighting games, pretty sure smash would be no issue.

i have a really strong feeling if reimu was to get in, we'd have another 'Castlevania music' moment in smash where the music team for Ultimate got so into the music that we got like 32 fucking tracks for Castlevania (not a bad thing).

Attached: 1535621198465.png (750x885, 477K)

This, Every group has shitheads in it, Ignoring the and claiming they're all fake only makes your groups look worse

I wouldn't mind ZUN giving her more than 50 tracks. But for Touhou, even that's a tight selection.

His whole shit started with the discord leaks and he was replying to himself with Leon pics
Of course he's a falseflag
He even stopped when we started calling him out
Hell, it was probably

>everyone who Otisposts must be a tranny and not just a shitposter making obvious bait I keep falling for
>anyone who doesn't want my most wanted is a tranny
>I care about other people's opinions over Smash newcomers because
Grow the fuck up

This is bait isn’t it

Why do people want Lloyd in so badly? I fucking love symphonia and think it's the last good tales of game before the series went full retard but even I think Lloyd has no chance.

The game was released 16 years ago ffs

ZUN's theme should be in the game, just for fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=yn3GPjhtYJ8

And he'll just continue if you keep sperging out about him
Acting as if he's from a Discord or is an actual plague on Yea Forums makes him feel validated and entertained
t. Shitposter

Fucking based.

Excuse me?

Attached: 1552478756580.png (489x101, 13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ssh71hePR8Q
Other than the fact that her series' only contribution to the world were some garbage tracks to be purified by Ronald-kun

Honestly, Doom has this problem too.
The originals have a boatload of good tracks for a Smash stage, and while the new ones are fucking loud as shit, they'd probably go in hand too with how dynamic they're made to be.
Between Mick Gordon's soviet-twanged chainsaw/guitar + synth sounds and the SC-55 Roland, it'd sound pretty unique too.

>"Reimufags are the new Steveposters!!!"
I just want good fucking music in Smash you retards

Attached: friend.png (256x314, 116K)

I don't think I'm willing to no.
People like you should stop shitting up smash threads. At this point I don't even care if you're a discordfag or just a shitposter, anti-characterfags in general are cancer, especially those falseflagging as other character supporters.

Honestly, if anything, anti-Reimu posting is the new Steveposting
Reimu is the new Banjo except she probably won't get in

>Reimu is the new Banjo
Literally how

No shes the new banjo because she is getting in. I don't care what discordtrannies have to say when she's got more evidence than Resident Evil, Doom, etc and is more iconic than all of them combined, It's gonna be Reimu and maybe another indie like Frisk or Sans that's the last characters

I'd say she's got a better chance of getting in than most people are giving credit for. Not nearly as likely as Banjo, but still, Touhou has been engraved in gaming/internet culture.

Nice falseflag.

P5 was more popular in the west than in Japan

>Discordtranny calling everything a falseflag to try to confuse people

He's not wrong though. I would definitely wager Touhou is bigger than RE and Doom, even if it's mostly secondary waifufags

>Have a discord dedicated to people shitting on her
Also Banjo was a neverever too

I have no real if this is real or not, but for any one who honestly likes Reimu. The spread of this kind of trolls is the reason nobody can take you seriously outside of Yea Forums.

People also wanted Banjo for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=gBDnVZz9mdk

Attached: doomguy_icon_of_sin_and_revenant_doom_game_drawn_by_kurashiki_nanka__439f587a4abc2c7177d3fab78606b0d (2000x1250, 1.97M)

As cool as Doomguy or Reimu would be though, they're shit tier if they get in before pic related and Rayman

In terms of popularity clearly not.

Attached: 24e853ba25c5920081f6d9d38774f0db.png (1180x530, 37K)

According to the artist that live out of comissions made for Waifufags... that's a like. Ada, Jill, Rebecca, Clare... Resident Evil still have the waifu fags favor around the world.

Please continue to be the most based person in these threads.

Touhou is pretty big, but I wouldn't be sure if it's bigger than RE.
It's probably bigger than Doom if you count all the Japanese fans, but Doom's still got its impact, influence and more.
Still, I think they'd all be pretty good candidates for the game, at least if you go by notability.

>yikes
Fuckin zoomer

Yeah but now all characters people have wanted for years are either in or dead

pic related?

>Not JC
gay

forgot

Attached: chadbirobo.png (614x686, 142K)

Because it had a new release, Once the hype dies down it'll flatline again

>"Touhou is more iconic than Doom and RE"
LMAO

Touhou is unironically big though. I don't know if it's bigger than mainstream corporately owned franchises, but the fact that it has the most fanart of any video game property online and the most music remixes says a lot. And this is coming from a franchise made by a single person, with no marketing or corporate backing that spread solely due to word of mouth. If there's a character that can represent indie gaming as a whole, it's gotta be Reimu.

In what world is this remotely true?

Banjo was most definitely not a "never ever".

Laugh all you want with your delusions, It's true

In a world where Touhou became popular through a bunch of old internet memes.

Like I said, in terms of actual fans of the game RE and Doom have it beat, but Touhou also has a huge following of people through fanart, waifus, music, etc.

Doom, perhaps, Resident Evil, absolutely not.

New Bread

It’s not just this thread, all the threads recently have been this way

More recently probably not, since RE7 and REmake 2 re-surged the series. Before that I'd probably say they rivaled eachother

For better or for worse, the money alone that those terrible movies did, prove you are wrong.

The name Resident Evil have a bigger impact to the regular audience any day.

And videogame audience the same anyway. From the RE4, 2 and Remake on top list around the world on any category, to all the memes we have made from before meme culture was a thing.

You want to prove Touho is as big as you think? Stop with the with blatant delusions yourself. Anything seems bigger than what it truly is when you are inside the fandom and meet other people on it.

Nah the thread above your post will be slightly less autistic because it was presented in a less baitey manner.

This surprises me, but gives some perspective. Doom and Touhou are much more influential, which I'd assume would make them more popular search terms. Maybe their influence is mostly spread by more closed communities, hidden from normies?

I don't see Resident Evil conventions ever year

Nah, RE 4 was define a most of the last gen alone, and even if fans were (rightfully) divided for the next entries, RE 5 and 6 sold amazingly... I think Monster Hunter World just recently broke the record of 5 for Capcom. Add the movies to that, as bad as they are, and the name Resident Evil becomes a franchise hard to ignore even outside the videogame community.

Weebs making conventions of anime waifus in Japan, were they are safe of the rest of the world's judgment is not a point.

Yes, I just have to google what the fuck Reitaisai was, and I am not impressed.

Yeah fair point, I forgot that RE5 still sold well
I'll concede that point, but I don't think it changes the fact that people underestimate Tohou's popularity