Literally impossible

Literally impossible

Attached: HK_Nosk (1).png (240x270, 43K)

nah you're bad

this game was too hard for me so i quit and have been playing auto chess.

Attached: pitching.webm (772x800, 2.95M)

Just hide right below the ledges on either side of the raised platform. He runs right over you without hitting you.

How do I dodge the orange juice

this. the boss is actually really easy.
the real hard stuff is nightmare king grimm.

Literally the easiest boss

I think they patched the boss so he fires projectiles now. You at least have to move around a bit more.

He does and it hits you in the ledges

LITERALLY impossible

Attached: B_Flukemarm.png (265x446, 94K)

wait until you reach nightmare king Grimm

I just brapped him to death with the defender's crest, quick focus and spore shroom

just pogo bruh

literally just stand below him and spam jump
attack. One of the easiest bosses in the game

literally IMPOSSIBLE

Attached: zombie_01_zpskdjy4irw.gif (171x161, 41K)

Nothing is impossible.

Attached: Hall of Gods.png (2560x1440, 2.07M)

I quit...

Just did it and claimed the ore

Life's pretty good when the games are great and fun.

Attached: IMG_20190717_203349.jpg (4160x3120, 2.55M)

>NKG
There is no randomness to this fight. Every one of his attacks is telegraphed. You only need to muscle memorize them.

Nosk was legitimately harder than Nightmare King Grimm. NKG was literally the same patterns but changed slightly and faster, you do literally the same shit to be him as regular Grimm, but Nosk just runs everywhere randomly like a fucking cunt along with lingering shit on the floor and I didn't have Shadow Dash or whatever that shit is called

I beat Nosk first try on release and don't really remember much about the fight, was he one of the bosses that got buffed in that patch awhile back?

How do I start the Godseeker Content or whatever? I've done the Grimm Troupe shit and I've killed all the Dream Bosses, got the first 3 endings, all the grubs and I'm trying to get the last 2 Charms i'm missing. How much more do I have left?

You need to take a simple key to a secret area in the Royal Waterways. The key that was added with the Godmaster patch is in the Colosseum behind a false wall.

Anybody ever tried running through the game with a spell "build"? I was thinking of doing that and purposely overcharming.

yes
he's still pretty easy though, even if you somehow get hit you can always hide behind the corners of the center platform and get a free un-punishable heal in

I got all the non-dlc endings today. I really enjoyed Hollow Knight

Godmaster can go suck a dick though

Literally impossible.

Attached: serveimage.png (310x277, 81K)

lol what the fuck was that? You call that a pitch?

While we’re on the topic of impossible spider bosses....

Attached: E725959C-4823-47F8-A337-D5204F0B0A37.png (240x160, 8K)

every single time i have fought this boss, i just got on her head and pogo'd for a minute straight

the game was too hard so you started to play a game that plays itself for you? why don't you kill yourself too?

His movements are just a simple pattern. Not hard.

Just morph ball in the corner ffs

Attached: 15352363.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Move

Nosk is about spacing management. He also has really distinct audio tells.

>Nightmare King Grimm
send help

Attached: 1552989925213.jpg (467x404, 36K)

Hit him with up B magic during openings in the fire pillars
Dash through the fire bat openings and womp him
Otherwise let him strike at you and miss to get the counter hit.

Tiny kamikaze knights
Tiny assassin weavers
Tiny Grimm

You need more?

Just sit in the part where arena goes up against the wall, attack upwards, and move and come back when he drops his acid on it, easy win.

Literally Impossible

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

>tfw i never beat that guy

Literally Impossible

Attached: nyo.jpg (1920x1090, 195K)

Everything besides saw funhouse, pure vessel and absolute radiance isn't that bad