FROM's RPGs (from best/worthwhile to worst/avoid at all costs):

FROM's RPGs (from best/worthwhile to worst/avoid at all costs):
Shadow Tower Abyss > King's Field III > Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Dark Souls III > Sekiro > King's Field IV > Frame Gride > Shadow Tower > King's Field's PC-exclusive remake > Eternal Ring > King's Field II > Forever Kingdom > King's Field > Dark Souls II > EverGrace.

Fight me.

Attached: 1559767607906.jpg (736x550, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGJbuHUbw8k
youtu.be/gm17vgmh854
youtube.com/watch?v=_E2LqyI7jB4
youtu.be/4rWsvW14u9o
youtu.be/VB0j_NksX1U
youtu.be/aYnfRmwch74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Dark Souls III > Sekiro

Attached: 1563290920176m.jpg (731x1024, 68K)

Truth hurts, huh?

I'm sure that big fucking tumor in your head hurts more, though.

Maybe it's because I played it too many times back in the day but Dark Souls just doesn't do it for me anymore. I got Remastered and it felt like I was playing on autopilot.
3 I've also played a lot but I feel has more consistent replay value
2 is trash.
Single player, Bloodborne beats all 3 of them easily

Does Sekiro even count as an RPG? It's great but it's extremely light on any typical RPG elements, more of an action/adventure

Nice non-argumentation, kid. Cry and baw harder.

It is an RPG. Even Frame Gride is an RPG, despite having partial "mecha shooter" mechanics. Customization/equipment is extensive and leveling system is deep, just like other FROM's RPGs.

>no Demon's Souls

Attached: 1347850060610.jpg (235x262, 16K)

I feel like I'm the only one on the planet who really loved Evergrace

That was a mistake, yes. I'll add it later.

It's an utterly horrendous, barely-playable (actually more like not, than is) garbage. Evergrace II (Kingdom Come), despite being a prequel (thank god to that, because nobody ever wanted continuation of a disastrous mess that is Evergrace's """""plot""""") it's a much better game overall. And no, the fact that Evergrace was one of PS 2's launch titles, doesn't give it any passes or excuses at all. Because FROM did much better games before that.

>Forever Kingdom
Not Kingdom Come, of course.

It was awesome

0/10, you must tryhard way more than just that.

I haven't seen you give an actual argument or defense for those shit opinions.

well now we know what's the real pleb filter

Attached: Evergrace_1_Sleeve.jpg (480x680, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WGJbuHUbw8k

Shit-eaters' pseudo-"""""opinions""""" are immediately automatically discarded.

>Fight me
Actually it's fighting tedious localization and emulation bullshit to actually play their entire catalogue

I simply posted a song from the game. Are you okay, user?

Newfag. I've played it all on original hardware back in the days. You highly likely weren't even born by then.

>garbled dissonance of a mess
>"song"

Shit-eater are you.

I never claimed what I think of the quality of the song, but it is certainly a song by most reasonable definitions of the word song, yes; especially considering its usage in this context. I hope that you feel better with whatever is causing you to seethe with rage in any case.

>Bloodborne
>DS3
>Sekiro

but those are not RPGs. Knifey-Spoony has far deeper RPG elements than those action/rhythm games.

Attached: AustralianGaming.jpg (2785x2433, 654K)

I honestly feel bad for you guys that don't enjoy Evergrace. For all your talk of "SOUL" and "jank" the minute you need to put effort in you shun the game
youtu.be/gm17vgmh854

youtube.com/watch?v=_E2LqyI7jB4

It's not eve a song, you dumb fuck. It's a score. Song is when someone's singing.

Careful with shitposting like that user, someone might think you're serious

Attached: 1539237186694.png (400x400, 13K)

youtu.be/4rWsvW14u9o

Nice play at shitting yourself, fag.

im not that guy you are arguing with.
youtu.be/VB0j_NksX1U

Reminder Cliffs of Dover is literally not a song according to this user

A song could be defined by its vocals, lyrics or singing, but these are not necessarily fundamental criteria for the word. In other words, a score could be a song.

It is a song because it has vocals. It is a song in spite of it not having vocals. Are you capable of following such basic logic?

>Create the most beautiful transcendental composition of mankind
>Burn it because this user says it isn't a song

>It is a song because it has vocals
There is no vocals
>It is a song in spite of it not having vocals
You're a literal uneducated idiot with IQ below 21.

youtu.be/aYnfRmwch74

Just parry/roll, bro

Vocals is plural so it would be are in this case not, is.
Anyways, it appears that you failed to understand my post even worse than I expected. I wasn’t claiming that there are vocals in the song, but rather that vocals, lyrics and singing are not the fundamental criteria for what makes a song. Are you familiar with the concept of mutual exclusivity? Words have different meanings, you know. In one case a song can be defined by its lyrics while in another the characteristics of its sounds. Try familiarizing yourself with the concept of nomenclature- or better yet, try picking up a dictionary.

Why would I want to fight u user we can discuss things like adults

Attached: 1562381130948.png (589x589, 331K)

i like how you just ignored what they said and chose something to misunderstand. literal waste of space

This board is so full of people raging about opinions that its gets tiring, so damn tiring...

Attached: sub-buzz-15592-1528727004-1.png.jpg (480x518, 66K)

none of these games are rpgs

tranny souls 3 fans are fucking delusional

>IQ level = amoeba