Just came out to my parents

Just came out to my parents

Any game to celebrate this?

Attached: lead_25gaycharacters_0.jpg (750x563, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A bullet in the head

Praying for you. Desires can still be sinful. Don't turn your back on Christ. At least not like this.

Which platform?

Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender

Attached: zRex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender.jpg (640x734, 72K)

FFXIV

Should I tell my parents I'm asexual?

thank you based bros

These parents who accept their child's mental illness and don't do anything about it are irresponsible. They hate their child, I can't think of anything worse than this. Must've been deprived of parental rights a long time ago.

Russian roulette

If you really want to emulate Yea Forums, don't play any games. Just argue about them all day.

Honestly what's the point? I've had the same dilemma and figured out it wasn't even worth it.

Also there's nothing to celebrate. Just because you prefer anal over pussy doesn't mean you've won a war or saved the fucking universe, stupid fag.

>Any game to celebrate this?
celebrate what, liking dicks?

Attached: 1561864717525.gif (300x300, 1.46M)

with all due respect... thank u, next

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Apex Legends

Attached: gay and nonbinary.jpg (1024x637, 136K)

Post the gender reveal video.

Hangman.

You need to go back

Hanging, poison, throat buckshot.
With no due respect. fuck off with your faggotty life and your faggotty thread.

noone cares and your parents obviously dont either

im gay and i actually agree with you. its just homophobes making a big deal out of being gay so its a natural reaction to celebrate coming out/not being silwnced hidden anymore.

id obvs prefer if people could just like what they want without discrimination. without "parties" and without bullying too

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (694x1000, 19K)

Get the FUCK OUTTA HERE you gay twink faggot

The one on the right is the trope of not really knowing what gender she is due to the armor and voicebox

Being gay doesn't mean you're turning your back on Christ, you tryhard fake Christian. Literally all you have to do is accept him as your savior and have faith in him. Galatians 3 24-26
streamable.com/8kjm5

That said, OP doesn't have anything to celebrate. It's literally fucking nothing.

not a game but watch gridlock'd
nice drama, good humour and pretty bromantic
also, tupac

Do the SRS next.

Attached: gender_reveal.jpg (1024x789, 141K)

Can you imagine making a troll thread on Yea Forums just so you could ironically post the same Ariana grande lyric over and over again, even though you're not really gay, you're just a massive faggot who thinks they're funny? You're so low IQ it's painfully obvious what you're doing, you fucking retard.

at:470705894

Attached: thank-u-next.jpg (1024x683, 399K)

Play chicken with cars in a busy freeway.

thanks bro

how do you deal with homophobic christians and muslims? they gaybash a lot

>how do you deal with homophobic christians and muslims? they gaybash a lot
by shutting your fucking mouth, no one wants to know where you prefer to put your dick

>they gaybash a lot
Not nearly enough imo

By literally using their own "word" against them. There's a lot of beautiful word and scripture about God's unconditional love, love that he shows by literally sacrificing his son for the sin of mankind and saving all humanity from the toll of their sins. People who use that word to spread hatred and judgement, especially when it's deceitful and passive aggressive with some "I'm praying for you" bullshit make me sick.

"Above all else, love one another deeply, for love covers a multitude of sins" ~ 1 Peter 1:8

tldr

Attached: 1367232215861.jpg (364x336, 25K)

Hang yourself.

fpbp

dilate

Attached: (you).webm (640x800, 2.38M)

Are you a girl?

Part of love is wanting the best for others and that means encouraging them to abandon hedonism for family life.

why are incels always sameposting

You fucked up user you should say russian roulette or something like that a bullet in the head is not really a game

>Abandon hedonism for family life
Funny how, for instance, a marriage between two people of the same sex could lead to either adoption or natural childbirth through a surrogate, establishing a loyal family life, but that never crosses your mind because you don't actually give a fuck and you just pretend to.

this game is so good

This

A bullet in the head solves anything.

Attached: Shep.png (728x768, 879K)

Allow me to solve your problems, friend. First one's on the house.

Your weapon doesn't have a thermal clip

>you don't like gay people? be more tolerant or you must die

literal neo-commie