Favourite horror game ?

favourite horror game ?

Attached: ss_557425cad8074be8cd77c6c1224c495b0530128b.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Being an expecting father in today's social climate.

Attached: 1521325343432.jpg (655x562, 68K)

RE7 VR

/thread

70% chance of your child growing up to be a tranny

I have a 3yo son and a 9-day-old son. Ask me anything.

>to be a tranny
state enforced tranny*

darkwood

Why are you on Yea Forums and not helping your wife

user I'm having a daughter, not a son.

Why do you think we care?

Hope she ends up like Bianca! :)

Literally who?

daughter(son)

as if anyone would want a child with you lol

I just dropped the toddler off at daycare, mom and baby are asleep upstairs so I’m downstairs quietly browsing Yea Forums.

gay ass priorities but good ass dad, enjoy your time off user

Wow, you're evil dude.

Attached: 1530612229426.jpg (1024x1276, 164K)

Alien Resu of course

Innocence lost before the age of 12 by the hands of a man named Muhammad. She will be passed around a room of mulsims while drug addled and when you complain to the appropriate authorities they will call you an overbearing father, needing to accept that his daughter is growing up. When you confront the pedo muslim rapist who destroyed your daughter and family, you will be arrested under the pretence of a hate crime.

This has already happened. Imagine how much worse things are going to be.

did you know that 33% of men unknowingly raise another man's children
have you gotten dna tests

That one that was rewiew bombed by chinese npc`s for insulting Mao, was based 100%

How is Sinking City? Also it very long?

>did you know that 33% of men unknowingly raise another man's children

You know whats weird, I've seen some kids that looks nothing like their dads, not a single trace, but I've always thought that its just some genetic trick.

Kids usually more resemble grandparents, not their parents.

I'm almost identical to the pictures I have of my great grandad. It's weird.

Do you believe paternity tests in your country? And don't tell me you call them "yours" just because their mother told you. If you live in France then no need to answer first question - paternity tests are officially banned there.

This is a good way to look at it. Half of the glass is not shit and so on.

>Kids usually more resemble grandparents

Do you have source on that statement.

Don't forget to put down toilet seat.

Bianca is some ethot that recently got her throat gutted by one of her fans after doing an IRL meet

I assume grandad on the mother's side.

It sure is a trick. There are birds that mastered it too.

Condemned criminal origins

Isn't it pretty commonly accepted that these things can skip a generation or two?

I even know a more extreme case where my friend straight up looks like a different race than both parents. It put stress on the family early on so they got it checked. He's a few generations removed a Caribbean woman and got it from her, so he has Anglo aesthetics but with olive skin and a jewfro, while his younger brother is a ginger.

How is it on console?

Reality.

Attached: You_crackers_legitimate.jpg (600x622, 73K)

Yeah. "Occam's razor" is a meme. If you can explain something, length of explanation does not matter.

>not paying hitmen to hitjob the mofos
it's 2019 user. Capitalism baby.

Attached: 1562438058467.jpg (549x1024, 74K)

>200% chance of being a faggot like his dad

Dementium or Deadspace

dead Space fucking sucks

My wife and I both have minor fertility issues that combined to make conception very difficult. It took us five years and thousands upon thousands of dollars to get our two kids.

So not only can I tell you for a 150% fact that they are my children, I could tell you the exact day and hour they were conceived in IUI procedures at a fertility clinic.

I understand you people are obsessed with your cuckoldry fetish but please try.

Game?

Nigger memes are so whack.

I've asked the same multiple times on Yea Forums and nobody seems to care about the game.
One guy said it was far longer than the latest call of cthulhu which was garbage with little replay value and short as fuck at least.
Also seems to have a lot of lovecraftshit and far more missions to investigate dealing with all sorts of eldritch things instead of just the usual muh cthulhu

Any horror game with no combat and force stealth only is literally garbage by design

Attached: help.webm (636x480, 2.94M)