Is Terraria fun solo? Last time i played it was like 6 years ago so i thought about going back to it

Is Terraria fun solo? Last time i played it was like 6 years ago so i thought about going back to it

Attached: 235253235.jpg (1600x800, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RBWrkxvy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes.

Yes but depending on the difficulty (normal or expert) the game is going to be arena-building autism
Mods bloat the game a lot

yeah

>Yes but depending on the difficulty (normal or expert) the game is going to be arena-building autism
So is normal too hard or something?

It sure is, but I always find any big building projects daunting to complete alone, I just don't have the patience to build anything big on my own.

yes, but wait for the final update sometime this year which is going to be massive

Oh okay, thanks.

MP gets boring fast. Armor and weapon progression takes much longer since it's shared between players, and people fuck up your buildings with their shit taste. Install Thorium and call it a day. The gameplay is basically Minecraft mixed with Symphony of the Night. I had most of my fun with the game alone.

fuck mods, terraria vanilla is pure perfection

Normal is okay though you might still need an arena there and there for certain bosses, expert is where arena autism happens, aside from king slime you'll need to prepare an arena for all bosses because they'll hit like a truck

> which is going to be massive
source

Same actually last time i played this game was a fuckton of years ago and didnt even do half of the shit you can but i now wonder if should wait to get a switch to play it, seems like the perfect platform for it.

Thorium feels like an official expansion, though. It's not like the other ones that ruin the balance.

Just watch the fucking trailer like everyone else.

It will somehow end up worse than other versions like all other recent switch ports.

yes, but it still doesn't hold a candle to co-op
play it either way, but opt for co-op if possible and don't be afraid to play without each other
the only thing you can really do to ruin it is solo a boss you haven't already killed together

The item count alone is going to increase by like 20%. Which is a lot when Terraria has ~5000 items.

Will? It's already out. I planned to buy it but that 30 dollars price tag is a little much for a game I originally bought for like 5.

And how fucked up is it?

Expert is easier than you might think. The only boss I had to build an arena for was Plantera (also long bridges for Wall of Flesh and Moon Lord, if that counts). You just need a lot of potions.

I always see the opposite where everyone in multi just wants to rush bosses so progression goes much quicker
and there's always that one fishing autist so no one has to mine any hardmode ore since it drops from crates

Attached: Cute Slime Capture.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

Is this a mod or has it been that long since I last played it?

It's a mod

Yes. I've never played it online.

a mod made by /tg/

Am I the only one who gets absolutely furious playing Terraria? I tried it a couple of times back in the day and clicking all those tiny indiviual things for hours makes me incredibly uncomfortable.

Suddenly I'm interested. Where can I find it?

Press ctrl.

pastebin.com/RBWrkxvy
download tmodloader and use the Mod Browser

every time someone says /tg/ I assume they mean the board and not the general and it always confuses me