What's the stupidest name you've ever seen in a video game? For me it's Agrias Oaks

What's the stupidest name you've ever seen in a video game? For me it's Agrias Oaks.

Attached: Agrias.jpg (883x1600, 545K)

Not Importante

I named my pokemon swear words.

How'd you get this picture of my wife?

cow cow

Attached: 2-3.69.jpg (210x240, 12K)

Would breed

EDGE MAVERICK

Still better than Fayt Leingod.

Geo Stelar

Oh no I remembered.

The one true answer hasn't some out yet: Homo Demons in Death Stranding. Seriously, as much as Kojima hangs around English speakers, couldn't ONE of them grab him, shake him, and tell him that nobody's going to take them seriously when they're named Homo Demons?

Homo means human not a fag in slur way.

Dark Falz Loser from PSO2

This plus Hot Coldman and Die Hardman.

I'm a borderline Kojima-drone and these names are embarrassingly stupid.

Agrias Oaks is a fine name and I'll just pretend OP secretly wanted to discuss FFT.
Algus is a better name than Argath -- they shouldn't have changed it.

/thread

Guybrush Threepwood.

Homo demons is fine I think

>Algus is a better name than Argath -- they shouldn't have changed it.
Verily so. Argath just sounds engrish.

Delita, what a peasant sounding name.

Łazy Hemisphere

My little brother wanted to play with me at legit wow server. So i made him a character named Gary gaylord. Thankfully he doesn't spoke english at that time

>Thankfully he doesn't spoke english at that time
Neither do you.

Of course, anyone who made it past third grade knows what homo means in a scientific capacity. It doesn't mean the other definition of homo disappears. It's a dumb name born from an incomplete grasp of the English language. I don't blame Kojima for not knowing everything about English, but he should at the very least pass this by some native speakers to make sure he doesn't end up breaking his own game's immersion with silly stuff like this.

Aloser

It's Kojima, he knows and made them stupid on purpose. He can speak English just fine.

Estee Dee

Some gigamad roastie lefty shit was just upset and changed a character name to something degenerate for no real reason.

Geez, this is a bad post.

Strygwyr

I swear im retarded for not being able to read that as a kid

Its Homo Demens. A play on a genus/species title and Demense (domain). They are demon people who come from the domain of man.
Its multilayered.
Still sounds dumb as shit though.

DELITA THIS!

Nrvnqsr Chaos

Attached: duff.jpg (992x837, 348K)

Phoenix Wright

>be newlywed king
>wife accidentally stabbed you with the knife (not lethal)
>kill her on the spot

Agria in Spanish means sour.

Sol Badguy

I'm still not sure if its the worst name ever, or the best.

This isn't a best names ever thread, shoo.

Its the best because hes the good guy

it is a bad post, but he's not wrong that it's an absolutely retarded change

Attached: 1542946256464.jpg (2432x3481, 3.95M)

Where did you get that? The Demens means "mad," as in "dementia". Homo Demens means " mad people."

Lets not forget ARUMAT P. THANATOS

Attached: shitpic.png (1011x636, 373K)

It’s a odd reference to freddy mercury

Strange because the character isn't edgy at all he's actually okay

Kek

Oh I agree, but it was probably the most idiotic possible way to state such a thing. I don't know if they fixed it for the DX versions or not but if they didn't at least it's finally on PC which means it can be modded to fix that stupidity.

Are you guys even trying?

Attached: baumkopf_holzfaust.jpg (590x442, 244K)

Say what you want but those names stick in your head and you dont forget them so I'd say they're perfectly fine

from the fact that literally every name like this kojima makes has triple meaning. People are digging deep enough.

The same cannot be said for Edward Geraldine, or Edge as he's known to his friends.

Here's a good one: L'Arc Bright Lagoon.

Yes, this is a real name.

Hallelujah

Fei Fong Wong

Attached: Fei.png (487x1072, 540K)