So what reason is there to get a Switch lite? I think I'll sleep on it

So what reason is there to get a Switch lite? I think I'll sleep on it

Attached: Marios day off.png (817x480, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXt3c_ydUhg
youtu.be/YtPsTieXSfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

then just fucking sleep on it you imbecile, we don't give a flying shit

I think I will, I'm pretty tired.

It's meant for kids who can't afford to get a normal Switch or people who'd never use the TV mode. Not an upgraded version, just another option.

Sleep tight user

Do you think they're more comfortable to sleep on than a regular model? I like the rumble feature

Nite nite user

Attached: ae5.png (362x374, 4K)

I think it depends. My hands are huge, and the Lite is smaller so that alone would make it worse for me. Lack of a rumble is also a deal breaker for me, because that stuff is fun on Dark Souls where getting hit and fatrolling gives you a direct response. I'd buy a Lite for family, but I probably wouldn't use it myself;

Attached: 1452352706971.png (340x394, 51K)

Yes yes, I enjoy the rumble it's very soothing and I find myself using it quite a bit. As for family I am the man of the house so only I deserve such luxuries as to sleep on it. My many wives seem to enjoy their Nintendo DS's I have provided them with.

For me, the controllers look much more sturdy than the og detactable joycons. I hated when my joycons disconnect and/or remove anytime I put some pressure on it. I also hope they fix the dust problem with the joystick. Also, it looks more comfy to me.

Attached: 1560389601202.gif (528x555, 816K)

How comfortable do you think it would be?

Im getting one because I dont have a switch and dont want one. PS3, PS4, XB1 is enough for tv

Playing in bed at night or rainy day comfy.

Who is TV?

They want the 3DS audience.

It does not rain in my country.

Who wants them? Why are they trying to take them?

None.
Nintendo will release a new switch home model some months after lite comes that will be as good and powerful as it.

The 3DS audience already has a 3DS. Hacked to play any game for free and back up saves without paying and a million other benefits.

If Nintendo is honestly thinking that, the lite will fail as hard as and for the same reason as the Vita launch.

i bought a 3rd gen ryzen instead the development of yuzu is going pretty fast

will this have a camera?

If digital foundry is correct there is a more efficient chip that Nintendo purposefully downclocked in the Switch lite. So if it could ever be hacked it would technically be a better system then OG Switch.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXt3c_ydUhg

Depends. If the joycons are made with plastic of a decent quality, and not that toxic sludge shit from china that current ones are made of, it'll be worth buying because you won't have to spend $300 on the console, then $40 on a new controller every month. Other than that, seems like it's just better overall. No dock included but it has the USB-C port so the only reason it WOULDN'T dock is if nintendo forced it software side.

you cant play any games that use the motion controls of joycons.

That a thing that has me thinking. The whole no dock thing but maybe with a butchered dock to make it fit will work unless as you said, its forced out

youtu.be/YtPsTieXSfI

Might be worth it if it's as easy to exploit as the baseline Switch. I was waiting for Switch to drop in price so I could do piracy/emulation/homebrew. I'll wait a few months after it releases to see. No point rushing.

Based /f/.

and that's a good thing

I don't own a TV, so it's pretty good.

Who is this TV? Is it a woman? How much do they want for her?