Why did Blizzard rape Warcraft's art style?

Why did Blizzard rape Warcraft's art style?
Inb4 the usual apologists going
>"itds always been cartoony dhough retard"
Yes, cartoonishly brutal akin to Warhammer and Blood-Bowl, not "Disney Pixar googly eye jew-face" cartoony. What the fuck were devs smoking when they did this? Surely Samwise was not on board with it?

Attached: Why.png (583x361, 405K)

Peon, Peasant, Garithos, etc. models say otherwise

>Two most dopey worker troops in the game "say otherwise"
And Garithos isn't even close. Fuck off shill.

Having zero nostalgic attachment to WoW, the old's eyes look like they have a layering error between the iris/pupil texture and the eye itself. Otherwise it looks like changes for the sake of making changes.

>cartoonishly brutal akin to Warhammer and Blood-Bowl
lmao

but you can't deny it has soul

right unironically looks better
each year that passes, left looks more like shit

Wow, first time I've seen people defend WoWs artstyle. Blizzdrones really are something else.

It is not just Blizzard, it is American companies in general. They cannot into culture and art so what they do is create thease freakish, god-ugly cartoon models that are usually disgustingly fat too for body positivity or some other political trend in America.

right's hair is way too flat and i don't know how you go from left's facial expression to right's "he just stuck it my asshole and i'm not sure how to feel about this" expression

>Stormwind barber shop
Upstairs... underneath the floor boards...

Which is funny considering fat is a lot harder to make look good than skinny, can't have those dynamic simulations of fat flabbing about eat up system resources.

>cartoonishly brutal
Are you so insecure that you have to justify you playing games as an adult that you need to pretend it's manly? It's not. But own up to the shit you like and be unapologetic about it.

>Le thinly veiled "nostalgia" gaslight
I literally didn't even play WoW until Cata and even then only for a few months. It's not a matter of nostalgia but an objectively percievable change in art direction and theme.
Also
>Comparing 2004 graphics to 2013 graphics
No kidding, Fred Flintstone. That's not the point of the comparison. The face shape, animation and art style has completely changed to this hideous pixarshit with a raised brow thickened sellion and sunken features.

>that are usually disgustingly fat too for body positivity
Give three (3) examples of this, you faggot. That almost never happens. Stop pretending your boogeymen are real.

Here's your (you)s faggots.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x150, 92K)

>pixarshit
It's generic disneyshit though, not pixarshit. Pixarshit usually has far more exaggerated facial features and head-shape (still shit, but a different type of shit), it's general disney that just looks like barbie dolls (like this shit).

World of Warcraft, Overwatch, the fucking game where there is that fatso with pink mohawk.

SOUL SOULLESS

it still looks like someone snuck a dick up her ass
look at those fucking eyebrows, they don't take care she'll put a hole in the roof

Eyes in vanilla were just a flat texture that hovered just over the white part of the eye socket. With the new models, they are actual eyeballs.