I'm sure there was supposed to a werewolf rpg

I'm sure there was supposed to a werewolf rpg

Attached: 1547639619029.jpg (1920x1837, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/werewolf-the-apocalypseearthblood-is-a-game-of-anger-management/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off furry

isn't there going to be one by white wolf of something?

t.furry

Attached: 1556230044089.jpg (960x1280, 336K)

There was one in poduction after vtmb came out but has constantly been cancelled and rebought by other companies.

Meh, just do the Companions questline in Skyrim and then kill yourself

There is. Werewolf: The Apocalypse is currently being developed

Is there anything solid known about it?

pcgamer.com/werewolf-the-apocalypseearthblood-is-a-game-of-anger-management/

It would be pretty cool, but then again furries would ruin it.

OwO

Werewolf: The Apocalypse: Earthblood

From the developer of some middling quality fantasy stealth game. They've described it as being about playing as "an eco-terrorist". It'll have 3 forms: Human, werewolf, and wolf. Stealth and combat options will be available for multiple quests. We don't know much else about it beyond that.

Sounds like it has potential. At the very least I expect more from it than Bloodlines 2.

Not gonna lie, the short thumbnail on the catalog made it look like a round fat doggo

Just imagine

Oh, and there's some shit about having to manage your "Rage Meter", which will go up and down even in conversations.

>letting games or any form of media be ruined to you because of a shitty fanbase you know exists somewhere on the internet

Sounds too good to be real

>ha ha I'm a gay furry and I want EVERYONE to know
mentally ill, you act the same way trannies do. By the way you do have /fur/

now kindly fuck off

Doesn't sound too impressive at all actually, but it sounds like it MIGHT now suck. I think because there's never really been a decent werewolf game before people's standards will be pretty low, so if it's actually even somewhat legitimately good then people will be easily impressed.

How will they implement you going berserk with rage? Like, in skyrim for example. You´re walking around, forget it´s full moon tonight and turn into a giant monster. Everyone is afraid of you and you´re under attack. But you´re still in control. If I don´t want to kill anyone, I´d just run away and hide somwhere or something. I don´t actually represent a danger to other people unless I want to and honestly this is a shit way of having werewolves. Though I suppose taking control away from the player and just making him sit and watch as your character goes into a rampage might be annoying and boring

You have to attack people or your werewolf starts tearing himself apart from rage, eventually killing himself.

I want a warewolf game where you can devour innocent maidens

Attached: 1525766228383.jpg (1080x1080, 488K)

Eyyy vtbm squad

and what could be RPG about werewolf game? It's an unintelligent creature.

Werewolves regenerate all lethal damage per turn and they don´t normaly deal aggravated damage, meaning they can tear thenselves apart all they want, they heal faster than they can cause damage. Well, unless it´s a specially strong but fragile werewolf, I guess

It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Werewolves have no magic powers user

>a curse is not magic

Play Rampage as Ralph

the entire WoD werewolf plotline is retarded in fact everything except vampires and mages is dumb af

a ttt like game where you have to blend in during the day and can kill as a werewolf at night would be fun desu

Being cursed =/= having magic powers
Every supernatural thing werewolves do are made by spirits that they threaten to devour politelly ask for support

>being able to turn into a big monster with super strength from looking at the moon is not a magic power

Is lycanthropy a STD?

I gladly would get pozzed by a bunch of werewolves, haha.

It´s not. Supernatural to humans, yes. But for then it´s just regular stuff their bodies can do. A mage would need magic to do the same as he can´t naturally do that, but for werewolves that´s not different than flexing hard

did you get knotted?

Same

Attached: d37cd650035f3840f811e84fe8324c02.jpg (2048x726, 188K)

I hope so.

Yeah, werewolfs are mindless killing maschines but humans are not. Imagine a game where you are trying to find a cure while avoiding angry lynch mobs. At nights you would have to barricade yourself somewhere to prevent the killing kind of like that one point and click game.

uwu