Slut girls

>Slut girls
>Boring normal girls
>Tomboys aka girls who want to be boys because they're insecure

Are the worst kinds of girls

Attached: 34862e1521df94109e21309827b01f32.jpg (600x500, 77K)

>slut
>best girl
>trash

Every girl in that game is fucking beautiful and you know it

>best girl
>trash
>extra trash

The only girl who's worth it

Attached: Hisano.png (611x1689, 921K)

desu Persona 4's characters are unironically really likable. I didn't grow up with the game either so it isn't nostalgia talking. The interactions between the crew are really genuine, something 3 and especially 5 are missing.

But some girls are more beautiful than others

Attached: 1556496753420.png (347x361, 135K)

Imagine having nothing to do and making this thread

5 is complete garbage in everything story related except some SLs. It's not difficult to top it.

Well then, what's your favorite kind of girl, then? Probably "girls" by the sound of it, you fruitcake.

Honestly I feel that it goes off the rails when Makoto gets introduced. Suddenly they all hate eachother, and everyone who is Futaba or Makoto is a drooling retard. It's gay as fuck. Instead of a group of friends working together, it just comes off as Makoto's retard army that she is ordering around.

True, thats why you got to go with idol girls!

Attached: 1558045292630.png (480x380, 176K)

should have been able to romance nanako desu

Elegant and graceful girls, mature mind and beautiful bods

Attached: iyUe5Vop.jpg (512x512, 45K)

Cant argue with those facts.

Attached: 1554659067786.jpg (599x849, 55K)

All the persona girls are great.

Except Makoto.

I think she's cute. Rats get a bad rap in general. They are harmless little critters.

Attached: cheese.png (400x238, 49K)

RAAAAATKOTOOO

>shitting on tomboys
Too far

Attached: 1556724652565.jpg (1024x429, 99K)

>cute
>not afraid to crack jokes at others, fun to be around
>has more personality then anyone else and actually acts like a highschool girl
>has flaws, matures more has game goes on
>tries to end the world just to see her blue haired BF one last time
>Unlike a handfull of persona girls, she is the first person you meet AND you get to spend the entire game with her by your side
>SL and personality that dosnt feel forced/boring
Their isnt a reason to not like Yukari!
>"bu-but she a cunt! she hurt me feelings!"
Sure she was jealous of Mitsuru and threw a fit with her dad but its better then being boring as Fuuka or perfect like Mitsuru. Her flaws of being a cunt make her great character and a good example of what a lovers arcanna girl SHOULD be. Just like Rise, she is the canon romance to MC. She is perfect!

Attached: Yukari22.jpg (539x483, 77K)

Mitsuru is the canon romance in my playthrough and there's nothing you can do

So much truth actually. Nothing will compare to the first time I played P3. The first persona game by the way.

>be adult tomboy
>once niggas realize you’re a girl they become orbiters as with any other basic bitch

It’s better to stealth it forever once you turn 18. Never leave your house if you can avoid and never reveal your account as female online.

Makoto is genuinely the worst character in the Persona franchise
Neither Morgana nor Haru nor even fucking Futaba are even a fraction as responsible for fucking torpedoing the game’s story as Makoto
Never have I seen a character in any work of fiction drag down the rest of the cast in the same way Makoto Nijima does
Fuck Makoto

I want to fuck Kasumi

Attached: kasumi yoshizawa.png (960x1180, 157K)