Aah, nothing like a good cup of coffee while playing video games

Aah, nothing like a good cup of coffee while playing video games.
You should try it, user! It's good for you.

Attached: A1B53044-7846-424D-9DA8-8A4DBF59CB13.gif (320x236, 951K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGtKGX8B9hU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a highly addictive substance that creates strong withdrawal symptoms

Fucking jew drink for poor educated women

Tea is for patricians

You know why coffee is good for you?
caffeine makes you dilate

only if you go full degenerate on it
a cup of joe in the morning never hurt anyone

He's a zoomer. He goes full degenerate on everything.

Pic related but with coffee.

Attached: beer.png (599x282, 48K)

I actually always have a coffee when I wake up before I game.

If you think beer and coffee tastes bad then you need to cut down on the sugar, buddy.

Cofe make stummy hurt

Attached: 1540078190512.jpg (500x375, 27K)

>mhhm bitter, chemically addictive tar, my favorite!

Attached: 1558962337478.png (1280x720, 1.82M)

a good coffee is nice
cheap stuff tastes like cigarette butts though

>burnt bean soup

I don't think beer tastes bad, but I think coffee tastes bad. Here in Italy we drink it sugar free, and it's disgusting. Even with sugar.

Coffee's a good way to keep you recharged in the middle of a gaming session. So if you start missing combos and shit after a while a couple of sips over the hours can keep you back to speed.
Just not canned coffee that stuff's really bad to drink daily.

Pretty much this try and find a local roaster it may cost 30-40aud p/kg but its fucking worth it.

Personally I think I'm just like coffee in general. I drank all kinds and never disliked any of them.
Also there was one beer that I thought actually tasted alright and that was bud light lime my sister bought on her 18th birthday. But that drink was made for sissies so it has to taste decent.

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

Well yeah, Italian roasted coffee is notoriously bad on its own. I always get milk-based espresso drinks when I order Italian coffee. Then it's actually very nice!
Commercial espresso sucks.
Scandinavian light roast coffee ran through a V60 is the way to go if you wanna drink it black.

Y'all drink illy and lavazza and shit, right? If you're at all curious, try coffee from a specialty coffee shop and then see if it's still disgusting.

Need to learn moderation. If you're only keeping it to one or two 6 oz cups per day, that should prevent the caffeine crashes and headaches.

It's only really a problem when people are drinking too much of it, but people don't realize more caffeine only really ends up making you feel tired and shitty. If you can't feel the effects from a regular cup of coffee for 4-6 hours then your tolerance is probably too high and you should cut back on how much you're consuming for a while. Doesn't help that companies like Starbucks are advertising their beverages as having 200mg+ of caffeine now though, when 50-100mg is enough.

I should mention that I'm not knocking coffee roasted in Italy, but rather the roasting style referred to as Italian roast. Italy has great coffee from smaller roasters just like most countries do.

>Scandinavian light roast coffee
It was most likely roasted in Scandinavia but where was the coffee actually from?

caffeine is linked with anxiety, insomnia, blood pressure, abnormal heartbeat and excessive trips to the toilet can stress the bladder

do you REALLY need that on top of your unhealthy gaming habits?

Yes

This makes sense. I drink a cup once a day and even then there are times when I can tell that my body doesn't want to take anymore caffeine and in my mind there's no desire to drink a cup for that day. Don't be a slave to any substance.

Coffee increases charm.

From personal experience, beer tastes like ass, but coffee is alright.
Bitter is much better than sour.

I don't like coffee.

I don't drink alcohol, coffee, soft drinks, a few teas only and avoid most juices too. Just give me a nice glass of water.

Ok here you go
*pisses in your face*

Ah I'm more into chai tea with a dab of honey

Popular choices for Scandi roast are Kenyan. Peruvian, and Columbian. Of course most origins work if they're fundamentally good coffee beans, but some work better than others. I'm no expert though.
A really good Norwegian coffee called Black Coffee, which was originally roasted just for a black metal concert ended up being so popular that the roaster behind it had to make it into one of their main sellers. I've had it many times, and it's so good it's ridiculous. Tastes like milk chocolate and blueberries.
It's called Scandinavian roast, but really you'll find that style of roasting anywhere where filter coffee is even remotely popular. Look for light roast, single-origin coffee, or at least high quality light roast coffee. Single origin is nice but not necessary. I'm absolutely certain that Italy has great micro-roasteries that can roast coffee just as well as any Scandinavian roaster.

How do I stop being addicted to coffee and sugar?

Attached: 2201f7c3bad9df3a2112a08f086c97d1.jpg (393x640, 39K)

Even one cup every morning will lead to addiction. It's too much caffeine at one time. If you said one soda a morning that'd be different as they regularly have 1/4 or less caffeine compared to coffee. But soda has its own problems

>caffeine bad
>sugar good

wtf nigger

I literally drink one cup every morning and I can quit cold turkey for weeks at a time without feeling anything at all. Just a few months ago I had to travel for two weeks due to work, and during that time I didn't have any caffeine. Felt nothing, slept like a rock as usual, and didn't get constipated.

Stop drinking it.

>soda has its own problems
Learn to read

Attached: 15596826936.jpg (936x702, 267K)

That Black Coffee sounds pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=UGtKGX8B9hU

If it's a real problem for you, start drinking decaf with cream for a while. The cream will dull the coffee taste somewhat and it's not as addictive as sugar.

I had a lot of problems falling asleep, the slightest noise would knock me awake again, couldn't keep a sleep schedule - all disappeared when I dropped the caffeinated jew. Yes it was happening with only 1 cup in the morning. I don't know how it works, but it does.
If anyone here has sleep issues, try nocaf for a couple of weeks, see for yourself.

>If you said one soda a morning that'd be different
Yeah. Diabetes.

Try darker ales.
Porter ale in particular often tastes pretty much exactly like coffee.

>fried food for lunch
>chocolate dessert after
>a fine cup of strong coffee
>Aaaah, thats the OHFUCK ACID RUNNING UP MY THROAT IM DROWNING AND BURNING AT THE SAME TIME AND BREATHING FIRE AND BILE
>do it again tomorrow

And thats how I died of stomach cancer.

>Coffee isn't type 2

Attached: MARLBORO.png (1255x1111, 2.29M)

It's so good. I just wish it was easier to get ahold of without having to mail order it from the capital During the summer it's not a problem, but the winter cold can mess with the flavour quite a bit during transit.
I firmly believe that most people who think coffee tastes like tar water haven't tried a good medium/light roast. Then again, even dark roast can be great with good beans. The problem is that roasting the coffee dark will mask a lot of the bad taste in low quality beans, so a lot of cheaper, mass market roasters use it as a crutch.

Attached: FD0B7AEB-014B-4BBE-A0CA-3E25115FE1FE.png (501x614, 374K)

>strong withdrawal symptoms
Yeah it's practically heroin.

>drinking boiling liquid
Its the Darwin test.

Anyone here drink MRE coffee?
I imagine that it's as shit tier as it gets.