Hey user, why do you always play as a girl?

>hey user, why do you always play as a girl?

Attached: 1486412690177.jpg (540x511, 54K)

To self insert even thougg I've got a dick

I love to manipulate women.

Because my whole life I wanted to be a female, but God instead made me a 6'5" man with very large hands and feet. Life isn't fair but I'd rather be me than some ugly freak. Looking at you all my 6'4 "ladies" on okcupid

I like to look up her skirt whenever I get the chance

i don't because i am not a closed tranny.

because i want to, faggot

Attached: 1531590507325.png (1194x1200, 716K)

This

Because what sort of fag wants to stare at a male ass

Everyone I ever knew who did that either became trannies and/or are eternal virgins who can't do anything if there's not drawn little girls involved

9 times out of 10 better customization options.

That, and I'm a pervert.

If you say this it means that whenever you see a male you stare at their ass. Truly tells something about you.

>It's okay, I'm playing as a futa, so it's not gay.

Attached: 659842368513.jpg (494x498, 36K)

This in not always the case, modern 3rd person games like God Of War focus the camera on Kratos ass

Just to hear your moans and complains

Attached: 1559750577623.gif (256x274, 3.26M)

Because I am one

Attached: 1392487155870.gif (140x190, 5K)

Because they're cute and I want to be cute too

i like girl

Because I can.

Because I enjoy making a cool girl doing cool things unlike boring irl females

Attached: 1550587462731.jpg (720x718, 94K)

I can't self-insert in male characters.

I just want to let my feminine side out once in a while. Is that so bad?

Attached: 1329724341915.jpg (646x772, 366K)

reminder that you are a fucking faggot if you play as female characters in games

Attached: 1536744067232.png (623x539, 522K)

She's cute.

But why do you want to, user?

Attached: 1561107691021.jpg (680x510, 30K)

why do you play as other races when human are an option retard

Why is always "play as a girl?" Don't you know most female players play as a male? Unless they are attention whores.

Because we live in a society that criticizes men for arbitrary things, but when females do that arbitrary thing it's okay because "muh empowerment" blame 3rd wave feminism for eroding society back into Facism instead of being like 50s with better opportunities for divorced women.

Yeah female gamers are so against attention that only 0.01% actually have a mic, those things that come with most systems and are also dirt cheap.

Maybe 99.9% of women don't want to talk to you. 1 in 3 CSGO casual matches have a at least 1 taking gamer girl in it, 1 in 2 if I count people who "may" be women

No way
fag

Because I want to fuck her.

>implying i want to talk to them
Unfortunately not. I dont even try because I know odds are its some 30yr old dude who has been deprived of attention his entire existence.

Its observation from many games, and chat services. Just morons cant realize a catfish when its painfully obvious. But then again, men are morons, ESPECIALLY when comes to females, real or apparent.

Very true, everyone is a colony of spiders typing on a keyboard until they prove their humanity to me

i like to make my characters look good, and i think girls look better than men

Like I said I don't require proof. I already know, as im not blind, in the sense of being able to read between the lines of text

Because I don't want to stare at a man's ass all day, since I dislike men and wish I wasn't one.

please be in london

Because I want to fuck cute boys and doing so as a male would be gay

You better start taking hormones and chop off your dick then.

>imagining yourself as female belf when in actuality you're a Lost One

Because girls are cute

i unironically am

Attached: DzvaMP7UYAAy8FR.jpg (2048x1933, 288K)

>Hey user, jump on the mic with the rest of the group!
>Woah, you're a guy? We all thought you were a chick because you were playing as one

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: PROMOTION.jpg (600x703, 42K)

who are you quoting?

Attached: ____ ___.jpg (4128x2322, 1.29M)

>girls look better than men
this has to be the worst take I've come across on this board

Huge Gex?

Im lonely and horny

There's nothing wrong with being gay, but please don't force it on people who aren't.

Tranny thread

HAS

Lmao reddit poster

Oh, I'll help you let our your feminine side.

A
T
M
N

Ok I'd like to solve

>NIGGERS

Attached: 1400893143494.jpg (472x461, 10K)

>having to defend you're not a tranny
okay, tranny. No one cares about your mental illness you try to play off as choice and freedom. You're literally mutilating yourself and then STILL projecting on both REAL men and women, telling men how they can and can't act, and women what they can and can't appreciate, all because you want to play God on yourself.

No one respects you
No one likes you
You will never be a girl
Enjoy your gaping fucking hole that will just disgust the large majority of people

If I didn't realize you were a tranny, and you lied and coerced me to get yourself in my bed, and I found out you're actually a dude, I will put you in the fucking hospital and get a rape case (intentionally misleading me to put yourself in a sexual position with me) and ruin your fucking mentally deranged life.

Fuck trannies.

AGP SUFFERERS WW@

Attached: 8941BA81F52A47C18C6E117FB786FA76.jpg (720x1280, 158K)

Ahahahah

Attached: tenor.gif (498x273, 2.53M)

I'm not gay (I'm proudly asexual) but women are worse-looking than dudes from a purely aesthetic point of view. Breasts, wide hips and a frail frame are all blemishes on the human body. It's only really a fit male that reaches peak human aesthetic. And that's pretty much the case with most animals e.g. lions, peacocks, moose and most birds. Women are the sexual selectors so it is men who must put on mating displays, hence they are usually more attractive in sexually dimorphic species. You're just thinking with your dick and think sexy = beautiful.

youre a fag

>proudly asexual

If beauty pageants weren't gender segregated, women wouldn't score in the top 100.

Is that even real

Nice tummy, would cum on.

If it's fun enough I'll play as a male first and play how I would usually play as if it were me, then I'll play a new game as a female and make different choices and be a complete bitch at every chance I get.

>asexual
so you can reproduce all by yourself using methods such as splitting or budding?

It's also fine to be attracted to male aesthetics, but are you seriously trying to claim that such preferences are/should be universal? As an asexual but biromantic, I significantly prefer general female features, as long as they aren't exaggerated (huge breasts/ass are not attractive).

Mock me all you want, I'm not ashamed.

Attached: tumblr_opcitomFZw1vsx2hio2_1280.png (300x300, 18K)

I am pretty sure you are just a fag in denial.

And that's why you're spiderbait, faggot.

>then I'll play a new game as a female and make different choices and be a complete slut at every chance I get.
fixxed

>tumblr
I mean, am not really surprised but it's just comical.

I'm not mocking you.

oh yeah that too

>no s even though rstlne are always shown

Sure sissy.

>always make fun of people who play as females
>come back to wow and make a female human mage
>get to 40 and make a slutmog
This is truly the most patrician and kino experience. Playing dress up with your female characters is also fun, I finally understand girls trying too look the cutest. Girls are just too cute bros.

>a man of absolute exquisite taste for the finer things in life

Attached: 1562231944469.jpg (900x881, 163K)

I'm gay and I like how men will fawn over me

Careful, user. Please don't take a slide down the slippery slope.

The only time I played as a female was in WoW
If it was undead I played female because they are cute, if it was orc I played male and if it was belf female because male belfs look like faggots.

Attached: 1562934905696m (1).jpg (699x1024, 170K)

Whats wrong with wanting to be qt?

Yes its real.

Attached: 1471655459521_0.jpg (392x495, 120K)

I play as both

Females are for
>Archers
>Rangers
>Rogues
>Witches
>Mages
>Demon Hunters (DPS dexterity)
>Alchemy based classes
Males are for
>Warriors
>Berserkers
>Soldiers
>Rogues
>Rangers
>Archers
>Warlocks
>Mages
>Blacksmiths

I literally main Baraka, Guile, and King though

Yeah my friend was trying to tell me healing is fun just yesterday, not about to fall for that one.

Are you like this because you hate your real self or something?
Your way of acting just fills me with such abhorrence it's amazing to me.
Almost like looking at a poisonous looking maggot.

Good. Don't let them trick you.

Cause real men play with tits

STOP SPREADING THE MEME. WE ARE NOT ALL GAY. WHENEVER I PLAY HEALER NOW PEOPLE LAUGH AT ME. IT'S NOT FAIR.

Attached: 1671094abb5fc7703470fa508113111a.jpg (236x282, 14K)

There's nothing wrong with being gay, user. Just accept it as part of yourself.

>>Blacksmiths
name 3 games that let you play as a blacksmith

A real healerCHAD would remind the little retards their lives are in your hands and they should watch their faggot mouths.

Skyrim
Fable 2
Fable 3

Because they're low-test weebfags
I swear to god every healslut in KF2 is some raging homosexual with either an anime or furry avatar.

post feet

Holy pallys look cool, I like how they pull out a little book of scripture to heal sometimes. No idea what spell that is though.

holy shit dude! an upvote for you xD ive never heard this one before!

lol he mad

>doesn't know what synonyms are

Attached: 5125401eafa96f24980000ad.jpg (301x450, 35K)

>he forgot shaman

Attached: 685921408.jpg (263x192, 8K)

Because I'm skinny and introverted and typical hypermasculine protags feel unnatural.

Yes.... very believable....

>you can't be fit and introverted

Attached: ere.png (943x781, 345K)

>HEHE WEW
that was close, i almost got it wrong