We want the GTA audience

>we want the GTA audience

Attached: 6161483B-40DE-42D3-89D6-09C0633EEEC3.jpg (1941x2560, 800K)

>I want to shitpost and say the most retarded things

GTA 4 was nothing like this :( the game was for us broke niggas to enjoy. GTA 5 appeals to the same people who follow kylie Jenner on Instagram

bottom left is a cute ride

>almost all CDProjekt used 3D rendering to promote their games
>suddenly shift to digital paintings for cyberpunk
>totally not taking a cue from GTA series

Attached: official-artwork-trevor-yellow-jack-inn.jpg (2880x1800, 3.64M)

>REEEEE THEY USED A 2D IMAGE!!! REEEEEE

Not him but the composition and even just the general look of the "art" is extremely close to GTA's. You can Google Witcher's concept art for reference, it looked nothing like this.

Attached: gta v concept.jpg (2880x1800, 1.35M)

reminds me of a fiat 126 (which it's probably inspired by anyway)

They want sell their extremely expensive game to people.

Its going to be a shit game anyway they pandered to every whiny sjw retard to have muh subhumans forced in. They have had hijab wearing muslims for gods sake in the trailer that means they are entirely hinging on tricking idiots to buy that trash.

Attached: 1544581254861.jpg (639x476, 50K)

so is the car, haha

>stronk wimmin/ niggers on every single poster
It will be sjw shit and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.

>the only wh*te man has his whole head covered
Pretty based

>extremely expensive
what

Go kill yourself faggot.

Attached: hanako-inuyashiki-134205.jpg (300x450, 15K)

The more you faggots complain about this game the more it's going to sell.
That's how marketing works.

Attached: cp2077uh.jpg (800x450, 79K)

that why battlefield 5 sold so well oh wait

Hope it breaks sales records tbqh

top left is what i wish the whole game was like

I said this, after TW3 they will go the same route as them all. There was hints in TW3 DLC that it was happening, it'll be worse in this game and next time they will be gone

Ya but EA's marketing department went full retard with "their everyone's" battlefield cuckery. It was a whole different situation.

Attached: niggerfield.jpg (740x555, 55K)

btw i was honestly excited about this game right up until they showed stronk wimmin in gameplay trailer (among other things like auto aiming guns and boring open world fps memes).
Now don't really care about it.

Attached: cybercunt.jpg (414x286, 95K)

bf v got fucked by wanting to force stupid shit like female models and afterwards devs getting cocky telling their fans to deal with it etc. game is unironically good, gunplay is one of the best atm, visualy it is stunning, they removed the prosthetics shit, they piped down with all the strong woman forced shit etc. game was lacking content and still is but its getting better with chapters, weapons, skins, maps etc. q3 will also introduce allies and japs. new bugs appear with every patch, some get fixed fast some dont the latest being invisible models etc.. the game has potential to surpass bf4 which had the same rocky release.

>game is unironically good, gunplay is one of the best atm
Fuck off. It's normie CoDified casualshit on a big map.

Could be, you know, concept art?
It's even labeled as such with stuff like 'style over substance' in a way

bro EA didnt even do that much sjw shit compared to what cdpr are doing for cp2077. They are literally introducing trannies in the character creator. Even EA hasnt went that far yet.
>inb4 cyberpunk is supposed to have degeneracy
Except they literally did it to appease the tranny sjw horde.

Game is free so w/e. it'll probably be shit and I'll get bored before finishing it anyway

how so? you still have bullet drop, ttk was highly heated debate, i had more issues with hitreg in other games and i primarly play fps's, the sways present while looking around, immersion stuff like blood, mud, snow gathering on your weapon/cloths. there is lot of detail in game which you can see just by player models moving around like running throu water, snow, throwing yourself on the back, rolling before falling. there are lots of details in the game. compared to cod the only thing normie in bf v is firestorm mode.

Most cyberpunk themed narratives used Japan as the nation who started the in-universe megacorporations that fucked the world's shit up. Since this new game looks like to strive for realism, are they brave enough to make Xi Jin Ping's Communist China as the big villain behind the oppressive megacorporations? I mean China also has the Belt and Road Initiative that might be the foundational infrastructure for its iron fist in moat of Asia.

Do you think making game li Cyberpunk 2077 is cheap? Game industry is hard business. If you don't make hit, you lose your studio.

>TTK
Everyone is a bullet sponge
Also weapons and characters have no weight. You zip around like a ninja while poppin' heads from 70 meters away just like you do in CoD. Weapons barely have any recoil. If you don't think this game is casual/arcadey as fuck you haven't played many fps.
>muh details
Those things are just graphics that have nothing to do with the gameplay.

>this entire post

Attached: der zoomer.png (434x327, 32K)

I can't wait until we hear about this game's development years from now, and how the personal responsibility build was canned and replaced with the current "cyberPUNK" vision. That old version of the game will probably reach Prey 2 levels of people yearning for vaporware and exaggerating how good it would have been

Attached: Cristiano-Ronaldo-Juventus-Valencia-Champions-League-1020055.jpg (590x350, 35K)

silly user, on Yea Forums you aren't allowed to praise any fps that isn't pseudo milsim or a rocket launcher ice-rink

rollinq

Attached: 1515098267158.jpg (1035x1916, 526K)

>we want the speedrunning community

Attached: obsidian_logo.jpg (1024x400, 20K)

wrong
Titanfall 2 was very well received here on Yea Forums.

rollin
rollin

time to roll this post

>NOOOO DONT MAKE FUN OF THE GAME I PREORDERED LIKE A RETARD

Attached: 72F3DDFE-6B0B-4BB2-93D0-97920F7EE5DB.png (785x1000, 254K)

>We want money

Who would have thought?

There is no tranny in the character creator. You have male and female. Stop believing baseless jurno shit lol.

>we are shilling for epic

>be hack developers who have never made a single good game
>surprised they try to copy good game developers
I mean duh no shit

>source: dude trust me

Attached: Witcher_3_Concept_Art_09.jpg (1800x667, 361K)

I thought this was going to be an RPG?

cant wait to enjoy this game!
probably going to be a corporate agent for my first playthrough, what about you guys?

okay retard

Attached: 5495.jpg (585x300, 30K)

They wanna be us but they anus

Attached: 20180705_101325.jpg (1075x1124, 155K)

Hmm, ill propably go for a solo that tries to make himself big, I think about naming her V or something

Yeah I would prefer they go ubisoft route haha

They'rre only saying they want to release games like rockstar do because rockstar and well known for taking as long as they want then releasing some of the best and well polished games every time

This

Rockstar and CDPR being competitive, and taking cues from each other will be beneficial to us all.

Attached: 6D1TtYs.jpg (3840x2160, 622K)

>stronk wimmin/ niggers on every single poster
Maybe because it's set in America? It's mostly all niggers fucking white females there. Whitey boys are in the office or working under them as cucks. The mask is apt.

Rockstar has not competition and CDPR won't supply them with it.

Give it to me.

Attached: 1548373617592.gif (426x240, 2.3M)

I will laugh at you after they report Cyberpunks sales

CDPR has no competition. Rockstar proved with RDR2 they can only make bottom of the barrel normie shit. The only thing CDPR admires about Rockstar is the technical quality and they already far surpassed them. Rockstar is completely irrelevant and has been since Witcher 2.

You're a funny guy

CDPR is growing at an astonishing rate
see you in the next couple of years

Attached: Witcher.jpg (1360x684, 71K)

Sorry Polish peasants. You've got a LONG way to go.

Attached: 1560800375412.jpg (882x863, 235K)

this
/thread

Rockstar just forgets to make their games fun while they work on horses balls coz muh realism

GTAVI will garner 100 million views in 1 weeks whenever the teaser trailer drops one day. R* is on a whole other plainfield

Okay

If they don't go for vice/famele mc they will lose millions of clients and they won't go for it because they are cowards

The game is a sandbox game with guns & cars in a big city (in a cyberpunk setting). Why WOULDN'T they want the audience that is similar to their targetted audience?

>famele mc they will lose millions of clients and they won't go for it because they are cowards
Fuck off resetera

Won't reach RDR2 lifetime sales.

factually false

>Rockstar proved with RDR2 they can only make bottom of the barrel normie shit.
Which is exactly what Cyberpunk is now lol

That's how retards think marketing works

Translation: Our shitty small playerbase isnt enough for our vodka addictions so we want to go mainstream and attract dumb 12 year olds

enjoy your open world ubisoft clone

preorder Cyberpunk 2077

Attached: 40%.jpg (788x8187, 2.12M)

I can't believe someone created that image but it's hilarious.

>GTAV is the best game ever made
SHUT IT DOWN