Iceborne thread

Everyone is here

Attached: FB_IMG_1563355639597.jpg (1511x2015, 132K)

Is it time for gore magala teaser after brachy?

>Empty bin so you can pick it back up

I thought that was an icecream cone

I think Zin is gon be next, elders probably get their trailer

Cope

How is that game just floating above the trash can?

i tried to play this but honestly this is the worst MH I ever played. I've switched to portable3rd and it's fucking beautiful!

I haven't played since pickle was put in.
Can I just right into Iceborne?

>Can I just right into Iceborne?
Yeah of course, it's just another biome/maps.

BASED

What kind of fucking animal doesn't use liners for their bin?

CONFIRMED

Attached: D_kQykoU8AA7JEH.jpg (1536x2048, 485K)

Only if you finished the main story.

Who's that on the lower right?

Most of the are old Icons. But brachy has the old icon and HE'S IN
So yeah EVERYONE IS IN

Did that all good, thanks for the headsup

Valfalc upside down. The color scheme doesn't lend itself well for printing on cookies.

Attached: 1f124d413bf9742393b30b4092ad32318dc4ee89_128.jpg (128x128, 6K)

Retard.

Attached: infinite content.jpg (804x2120, 600K)

>infinite content.jpg

Yeah fuck me I can't hunt Bulldrome

One of these threads? Fuck Nintendo, thank god Monster Hunter moved away.

Attached: DSC_0519.jpg (3840x2160, 3.19M)

>No Rajang
Still cool i guess

I've never played a Monster Hunter game and thinking of picking one up. Which one should I play Yea Forums?

>no dildo

unironically world

I couldn't even decipher that icon

SEEEEEETHING

I'll just use the Lagi. I have Nergigante around here somewhere from the World Collectors edition, that will probably be better.

Zinogre is really the only one I'd consider absolutely confirmed by this (and let's face it, we all knew he was coming anyway). Brachy still having its old icon is weird but it's possible they just didn't change it that much and thought it fit World's icon style as it was, like with Rathalos.
I'll believe the rest are all in when I see them.

World. Don't listen to Freedom Unite or 3rd loudmouths, they're as bad as stinky Melee autists.

Generations ultimate

Getting World then. Thanks bros!

Play Generations if you want a more gentle introduction or 4 if you want a more traditional title without the jank of the classics. 3U is also a good choice.
Honestly they're all fine to start with but the PS2 and PSP titles (apart from P3rd) are pretty rough for a beginner.

Unironically kill yourself.

Sorry, user already chose world
Seethe

OH NO NO NO, GET IN HERE FELLOW NINTENBROS, IT'S TIME FOR DAMAGE CONTROL

Sending a newbie to World just means they won't be able to enjoy the older titles due to a lack of all the QoL it added. It's a fucking stupid idea regardless of your opinion on World.

Attached: 1436201694541.jpg (194x273, 10K)

what a faggot

absolutely based

What if I enjoy GU and World? Is that possible for someone to do in modern MH?

Attached: download.png (263x191, 7K)

it totally is. Im a world babby, but my hardcore af friend talked me into getting world and he played every single one since the ps2 and still plays 4U along with World and even Dauntless (needs more content though)

>FB_IMG_1563355639597.jpg

Attached: 1559939066137.jpg (608x608, 75K)

Who cares retard

Sending them to clunky and outdated games with lots of annoyances will just push them away from the series if they don't like the jank.

This. World is only a good starting point if you never intend on going back.

>FB_IMG
>Responds with Facebook-tier meme
Dunno what's worse.

How long would it take to clear Worlds story and get some essential equipment before Iceborne comes out?

NIGGER

Which new fans will most likely never do

why would you? One MH game is already a huge time sink and by the time he's getting close to finishing the high rank quests there will probably be another expansion or a sequel announcement. the future is now old man.

you are unironically more cringe than anyone posting with a FB filename. you filename fags dont even realize that you are being memed on

50-70ish hours? Less most likely, depends on how good you are, and if you can skip through hunts instead of making new armor sets every few quests. If you have a friend playing with you cut that time down to like 10-20 hours.

baited

30—35h to clear the story and farm enough behemoth to build the meta set.

Im HR 42 and haven't played for a bit. What is the meta set? how long would it take me to catch up?

That's crap. I'm a Worldbab and I still absolutely loved every second of 3U. Even the underwater hunts. Eventually.

Do you still fuck up Narga's eye in Iceborne?

Attached: Cemu_2019_03_09_21_36_17_511.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

I played FU after Tri just fine

sneed

Meta set is literally just the Dragoon armor from Behemoth

It's an admition that World is far and beyond, without a shadow of a doubt, the best Monster Hunter game. So good it's near impossible for a new player to go back.

No better argument to start with World. Thanks.

Based. World is the best. The general quality is just too much compared of the number of monsters of previous titles

It's like those retards begging you not to play Etrian Odyssey 3+ because 1 and 2 are so shit that you can't go back and that you should start with 1.

The imbeciles don't realize they're just making recent EO's look that much better.

Attached: 1543056449244.jpg (2064x835, 800K)

I don't think any anons actually played the first two games. It's always the 3fags that hate on the new games. But even they never talk about 1 and 2. Those games are dead.

How is the base safe when assholes like steve or bageljuice exist?

Ancient wyverian anti-air dragonator systems.

Once they have have world they dont need to play in shit anymore. Why would anyone buy the inferior older games? For the portable meme or what?

Can confirm, bought MHW last week, enjoying the shit out of it just hit HR going after Pink Rathian.
I'd kind of like to play the older ones, but I've no intention of buying a console or two to do it.

Seregios is actually supposed to be pretty rarely seen outside of its natural habitat way out in the mountains, the plot in 4U was that Apex Steve was forcing the smaller ones out and those were terrorizing other monsters.

Except quite a few of them did

Can't wait for MHW2 to come out and be even more casualized so that World babies can defend their shitted up series. They'll probably still blame Nintendo.

Attached: Enraged-Rajang-CFB.jpg (600x600, 146K)

Have sex

You can emulate MH (1st gen), MHFU (2nd gen), MHP3rd/MH3U (3rd gen), MH4U/MHGU (4th gen) and even play 2/3/4th gens online. Without buying old consoles.

Not that you need to, World is vastly superior and Iceborne is just around the corner.