Let's say Arc System Works make a JoJo fighting game, who should be in the roster?

Let's say Arc System Works make a JoJo fighting game, who should be in the roster?
The game would include the 8 parts, and have a roster of 25-30 characters in base game maximum.

Attached: alljojos.png (1600x1000, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILmX5MfGuxg
youtu.be/7L-lP-8rVxk
youtube.com/watch?v=rSyev_EFa_U
jojo.fandom.com/wiki/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure:_Phantom_Blood_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=CANJDKOBrvc
youtube.com/watch?v=raOO98pwvnc
imgur.com/a/xuX8n
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Basically all the protags:
Jonathan, Will and Speedw.
Joseph and Caesar.
Stardust Crusaders. (Iggly included ofc)
The fashion gang.
The gangstars.
Jolyne and cia.
Best boys Johnny and Gyro
Higashikata boys and Yasuho.

And then you get the main villains:
Dio Brando / DIO.
Pillar chads.
A couple of SC.
Kira.
Diavolo.
Black gay priest.
Best villain aka USA president and dino-boy.
Retarded Higashikata part.

Attached: 1246857452324.jpg (192x192, 9K)

But user, this would be over 50 characters, Eyes of heaven have that and it's 52

Then make it only JoJo's VS Main Villains.

Stroheim of course

Attached: stroheim stand.jpg (714x1024, 91K)

Alright.
Jonathan, Joseph, Jotaro, Josuke, Giorno, Joleyne, Johnny, Josuke (8).
Dio, Cars, Dio (3), Kosaku Kira, Diovolo, Pucci, Diego, Funny Valentine
Will, Caesar, Polnareff, Koichi, Bruno, Ermes, Gyro, Joshu
Avdol, Kakyoin, Okuyasu, Mista.

Pre-order DLC
Jobin

DLC:
Lisa Lisa
Wham
Joseph (3) / Iggy assist
Vanilla Ice
Rohan
Fugo
Trish
Weather Report

DLC is a bit difficult to assume.

Attached: IMG_20190716_003842.jpg (750x766, 89K)

Part 1:
Johnathan
Speedwagon
Dio Brando
Part 2:
Joseph Joestar
Kars
Rudol Von Storheim
Part 3:
Jotaro Kujo
Old Joseph
Kakyoin
Polnaref
Avdol
Iggy
DIO
Hol Horse
Part 4:
Josuke
Okuyasu
Koichi
Yoshikage Kira
Part 5:
Giorno
Bruno
The Boss
Part 6:
Jolyne
Ermes
Anasui
Pucci
Part 7:
Johnny
Gyro
Funny Valentine
Part 8:
Josuke
Joshu

Attached: 70C304D9-52CB-4773-88FD-9B674E5C95AA.png (300x210, 90K)

If the max is 30, then that's 4 characters per part with 2 parts getting 3.
>Jonathan, Speedwagon, Dio
>Joseph, Caesar, Wham, Cars
>Jotaro, Kakyoin, Polnareff, DIO
>Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, Kira
>Giorno, Bruno, Mista, Diavolo
>Jolyne, Hermes, Weather, Pucchi
>Johnny, Gyro, Diego, Valentine
>Josuke, Yasuho, Jobin
Baron Zeppeli, Lisa Lisa, Iggy, Rohan, and Narancia are shoo-ins for DLC.

Attached: 1562383128476.jpg (1280x859, 376K)

>have a roster of 25-30 characters in base game
That's not possible unless it's a Anime Only roster:
>Part 1
Jonathan Joestar
Speedwagon (Joke char.)
William Zeppeli
Dio Brando
>Part 2
Joseph Joestar
Caesar Zeppeli
Lisa Lisa
Kars
>Part 3
Jotaro Kujo
Old Joseph
Kakyoin
Polnareff
Iggy
Avdol
DIO
>Part 4
Josuke Higashikata
Koichi
Okuyasu
Rohan
Yukako
Kira (BTD)
>Part 5
Giorno Giovanna
Bruno
Narancia
Mista
Trish
Diavolo/Doppio

Attached: 1563314275079.jpg (680x383, 47K)

If Hol Horse isn't here, it's not a jojo fighter.

Attached: SlowPossibleArizonaalligatorlizard-size_restricted.gif (250x250, 167K)

I doubt they would do an anime only roster, all the jojo games included all the parts. even heritage for the future had Silver Chariot Requiem.

Best roster in this thread
Who would you main, boys?

Attached: 1561751557428.png (945x532, 542K)

So, i've stopped part 8 at chapter 70.
is the main vilain known yet? i really wonder how will be part 9 (probably the final part), part 8 started 8 years ago...

Don’t think so

Gotta go zipperman

Attached: Fish dinner.png (3840x2160, 769K)

It's a possibility, since there's so many relevant, fan favorite characters in every part that it exceeds the 30 max limit. Arc system might also want to capitalize on the anime's recent popularity as well as the fact character interactions from part 6 onwards could be a massive spoiler for new animeonlies.

Hand fetish man

Attached: 007F6850-0BCF-41DC-8001-E7362DD99E18.png (302x543, 192K)

it's probably jobin. somehow

If Joshu not on your roster, die

I would've put Joshu in my roster if he were relevant in his part.

Attached: 5olgd8muxi831.png (1311x737, 1.49M)

Pucci or Jolyne

Attached: kino.gif (480x270, 3.99M)

Damn

Attached: 43FFE274-4148-4BEB-869D-031F2B21A096.jpg (209x241, 14K)

best jojo for the dlc

Attached: Jorge_Joestar_Artwork.jpg (406x500, 35K)

How do I pick, bros? I genuinely love all of these characters.

Attached: 68ED4B67-013A-4803-913F-9DB48901F7D5.gif (480x270, 1.88M)

I'm sure ArcSys have the creativity to give a real fighting mechanic to my man

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I would replace Baron Zeppeli in the place of Speedweed, but otherwise, perfect roster.

>MFW there will never be an alternate part 2 with Pilot Jorge Joestar trying to stop the Rock-Nazis from taking the Holy Corpse

Give him sort of like a Kirby mechanic, where he can replay the abilities of his opponent.

Forgot to upload image cause I the memory of a fetus

Attached: sad.png (356x309, 45K)

>he doesn't know about Jorge Joestar and the 35 Kars on Mars

Attached: Happy_Speedwagon.png (348x500, 215K)

>the butterflies
FUCK

Attached: Jolynedeath.jpg (1491x1146, 908K)

I debated this in my head more than any other character in the roster, but I decided on Speedwagon because I thought he'd be more fun to play as. Especially if they gave him his gang like in EoH

>this is a 14 years old girl
What's the deal with Araki making teenagers looking like adults.

Attached: Lucy_in_SBR_49.png (570x899, 1.32M)

I mean he fights as much as Josukes mom. He's not much of a fighter, more of a helper. I could see him being used as an assist for Narancia or Fugo.

Reminder that it's canon Stroheim died against a russian stand user.

what

Attached: 1291344742_preview_JTFWydr.png (298x504, 152K)

The intro of the game would need to be as kino as youtube.com/watch?v=ILmX5MfGuxg

Where is my port to PS4/PC and SWITCH Cyberconnect2?
Add more colors. Maybe a new character or two and we're good.

I HAVE TAKEN
THE FIRST NAPKIN

Attached: 9dd.png (1296x997, 1.42M)

Never since Namco are cucks and would rather port the shittier Eyes of Heaven instead

I'd be okay with that. Especially a pc port. Would love to mod the game like hell. Especially if I could put in a Part 6 Jotaro model and put all his unused lines to use.

>f I could put in a Part 6 Jotaro model and put all his unused lines to use.
EH?!

Attached: shocked-josuke-59b727165056a.jpg (490x535, 62K)

Was perfectly legal until uppity feminists said it was against Christian values in the 1910s

youtu.be/7L-lP-8rVxk
Here you go friend.

Fuck, i wonder how many characters were cut, i love part 6 jotaro

We know Abbachio was attempted again. That's about it, he's just too wonky to be a traditional fighter. They kept his model and used him in the story mode though.
Would kill for Ghiaccio and Nero though. Would be great placements.

>half dead geezer
so, Joseph still was alive in part 6,i wonder what was his reaction to MiH

That always bugged me for some reason, if they already had lines recorded and the model made along with some rough early animations why didn’t they finish him off and release him as paid DLC

Attached: C4E194A7-EF85-4140-B067-EC0F945FE9BF.jpg (116x155, 7K)

Checked Cutting room floor, seems to be only Part 6 Jotaro and Abbacchio

You could honestly probably make a fighting game solely made up of part 5 characters ala HtftF
imagine playing as coco-jumbo or wheelchair Polnarreff

game sold Like shit. Even in japan. They made all the paid dlc into the purchase here because how poorly it preformed. Nippon brothers know a shit game like we do (most of the time). so because of salea they packaged whatever they made into a digital copy. Dlc planned was dropped and the game was ceased devopment. ever wonder why we never got a physical release?

as much i love part 5, i would prefer a game to use all the parts

i got a physical release in my country...France.

That could be why we haven’t got a JoJo game recently or in the near future, Namco are probably worried it will sell like ass so the next time we’ll see any JoJo in Big Games is in those fucking Shonen Collab games like Jump Force

The cowboys here in the usa didn't get a physical copy. We got a digital copy with all dlc included and it goes on sale for 7 bucks every other month. American are just now catching onto the JoJo. We got some content in 1999 but we didn't get manga aside from Part 3 localized here until 2012.

Ok Polnareff

Jojo always was a little bigger in France, i still have my old DVD of the part 3 OVA, a shame they aren't made anymore because some muslims got offended or something, the animation was stunning, and the french dub really good for some reasons.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (498x348, 2.26M)

What the fuck did they get offended about? Avdol?

We'll get one more aside from the battle Royale. Part 5 is doing great ratings and VRV/Crunchyroll wise. I'd say expect another EOH but more flashy and less waiting BS. They'll probably add the last 14 or so characters people give a shit about. Ghiaccio, Nero, Tarkus, Santana, Straizo, Hot Pants, Jobin etc.

Some Muslim organization noticed that in some scenes DIO was reading the Koran so they got butthurt enough that they don't release the ova anymore

Nah, some things when Dio was reading the Quran or something, and so they alted the production of the dvds, it will soon be lost in time except for those who still have it.
They also pressured araki to remove all Mosque from Part 3, and he actually did it.

Attached: damnit.png (923x377, 173K)

Huh

There was a 1-1 script from the Qur'an. But uh. It wasn't a majority. It was one website. And the dub/distribution studio was super small and didn't want to risk a major lawsuit. They attempted to stop all sales of the DVD and that's why it's stupidly rare.

>2008
Wait what the fuck? Wasn't the OVA made in 1993 or some shit? Why did it take them 15 years to throw a hissy fit?

Shit happens. Oh well. More importantly, where is the infamous Phantom Blood movie? Someone has it. Someone fucking has it and we all know it. There's no way there isn't one copy left.

>They attempted to stop all sales of the DVD and that's why it's stupidly rare.
they actually stopped them. there's still some copies online but 10-20 years from now they likely won't exist.
i still have my copy since my early years, i'm keeping it forever. the french box look pretty good.
end of part 3 of the ova was made in 1992, start of part 3 was made in 2001.

Attached: 91If-kaZ1QL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 573K)

Who the fuck knows

What the hell happened to the movie, like really, what the hell happened? there's only some footages left, it was made by the OVA team and so was in the style of the OVA.

Attached: 301527_253559378019858_1593165291_n.jpg (800x600, 164K)

It's a lost media, probably will be forever

Attached: Capturesss.png (891x516, 422K)

there was no speedwagon in it so Araki himself burned every copy of it along with everyone who worked on it at the stake
for real though the main reason is Araki hated it

Piece of lost media, the only way I think on how to find it is to track down the OVA team and see if they have any copies, the movie bombed so they never released a home media version. It might be in Area 51

So bad. So bad araki personally went out of his way to make sure there isn't any copies.
How bad you may ask?
Speedwagon isn't in the movie.
But now I really really need to see this movie. Some day one of us JoJofags will trip to Japan and seek out all the animators for a copy.

Speedwagon is in it, but only for the ogre street fight and thens he fucking thanos’d

a guy apparently leaked some things back in 2013 youtube.com/watch?v=rSyev_EFa_U

It annoys me that Johnathan is doing one of Joseph’s Poses for the Poster

Im ready to be wrong on so many levels. Show me with fucking movie already

Send it to fucking Whang on youtube, seriously maybe it's a little cringy/weird to expect help from the internet but i've seen some surprising shit be discovered recently because of that dude's channel

If nobody ITT does i'll try

an adaptation of the same studio for part 2 was planned, but cancelled because of the poor reception of the movie. there's also a rumour one of the producer died during the making, and his family fuck off with the movie.

Attached: B0C29022-6917-47D7-B3B4-23B828A8F239.jpg (686x414, 228K)

Also, I found it in the screenshots section of the JoJo wiki page jojo.fandom.com/wiki/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure:_Phantom_Blood_(film)

How would Johnny even play in an arc system works game? And don't puss out and say it;s High Voltage Johnny

This was the theme of Film Dio OHNONONO youtube.com/watch?v=CANJDKOBrvc

He would have his horse for the melee attacks, and use his stand/nails.

slow dancer

So he would be a ranged character primarily? And what about the giant hitbox?

...Just found a part 3 OVA AMV when researching this song, with 4 000 000 views...The hell, the OVA wasn't even that popular youtube.com/watch?v=raOO98pwvnc

I have some rare jojo content for you.
concept art of the part 2 OVA by the part 3/Phantom blood movie guys imgur.com/a/xuX8n

Attached: dENhpFO.jpg (950x1352, 204K)

Didn't ASW say the reason why a JoJo fighter is not happening because it would be reduantant after All Star Battle

maybe make it like ASB an make it so he can be knocked off his horse

just port and do a better version of all star battle then.
and all star battle is 6 years old.

Honestly. not sure if you could make Yasuho into a fighter game charcter, i think Rai would work a lot more

That'll be fun at the competitive level

that's retarded, that'd be like saying FighterZ is redundant because xenoverse exists

I assume ranged charcter

>it actually happens
>crazy fanservice alternate costumes like early part 4 Josuke and OVA Dio

Attached: 1548708456547.jpg (546x1095, 670K)

ASB runs like crap on my PS3 is it like that for everyone else. Like seriously the framerate is bad a lot of the time.

People want a legitimate fighter, and you cant have that with an inconsistent framerate.

Furthermore considering how fucking sharp DBFZ dropped because of it's ultimately shallow metagame, they should bother trying to experiment with another popular franchise.