This is Teddie

Say something nice about him

Attached: 2125694-teddiep4g.png (551x640, 307K)

He's not quite as bad as Morgana

It's been another hard day for me. I can't take it anymore. I really want to lick Teddie's armpit, but I can't. Why can't I be like the others? I feel awful. Constant shivers down my spine.

What? Morgana was ok. Teddie is literal cringe tier humor.

r/niceguy in human form

Couldn't stand Morgana. The constant shitty attitude, bad gimmicks like going full retard over treasure, thinking of himself as the brains of the group, and all of his interactions with Anne and Ryuji. Nothing Teddie said came close for me, and his existential crisis was more justified.

i like how the input '2D' in his fighting games makes him 2D

Your existence makes yosuke suffer so you're alright.

I appreciate the Matarukaja and Marakukaja. Pretty much the only good thing I can say about him. Contributes nothing positive to the game character-wise.

I want to fuck his twink ass.

Morgana literally says “lady” when addressing Ann, he’s a constant dick to Ryuji even when not provoked, throws a tantrum for literally no reason and gets over it 5 seconds after he realizes he is useless without everyone else.

He’s prettier than Yukiko

He is the worst character in Persona 4, but he is completley misunderstood and miles beter than Shitgana. Teddie has actual motivations and a likeable character behind the shitty jokes.

What that's just personal bias. They're both insufferable messes. Its just that the cat hasn't had his human transformation arc yet.

Sam Riegel made Teddie sound even more annoying than Dave Wittenberg

I prefer the REAL Teddie

Attached: 5b9dff1cef5a0a132349ce8ceb8f7d8a.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

I enjoyed his moveset in P4A, I hope P5A is getting made at some point and that he maybe returns along with an older P4 cast.

Attached: 1551825425985.jpg (200x179, 12K)

Teddie is so shit and annoying he wraps back around to being funny. Also just a nice guy trying his best. Morgana is a shit that just cycles between fapping to anne, shitting on ryuji who is an infinitely more useful party member, and making you go to sleep.

t. alberto barbosa

I like his moveset in arena.
But he doesn't have ulterior motives. His perv nature is just as out in the open as him being nice.

How is he a niceguy, hes a lecherous horny pervert

So long as we can all agree that Koromaru is way better than either we should be good.

I played golden the other month and was surprised at how much better Teddie was in that game. I actually felt for that fucker when he went on about his identity shit.

He has great character growth and one of the best 'wait did that just happen' moments when he takes off the costume for the first time.

>take out morganan
game is now way more mysterious
>take out mokoto
the phantom thieves
still maintain rule of cool feel

M+M shit up this game.

Makoto has no personality and is only pushed by waifufags. You could write her out of the story and nothing would change if you made another character just slightly better at logical thinking in regards to detective work.