Are consoles for poorfags?

Are consoles for poorfags?

Attached: AC584A73-0F45-4CE4-BE58-4FB9FE70685D.png (353x353, 323K)

Are pussies for faggots?

They're unironically for patricians

Yeah
/thread

They are convenient

Is that the hot spider lady from Beyond the Aquila Rift?

I like having my consoles set up in my front room for maximum chilling out, whilst my PC is set up in my bedroom for things like RTS, CRPG, MMO's etc.

Real poorfags can't actually afford neither a PC
or a console

No they're for humans who don't obsess over high performance, and just want to play games
You posted a multiplat that runs well on console too

Yes.
Why?
Because I said so.

Guess they can be, pussy.

Is that the bitch from Mass Effect Andromeda? She has that poor quality 'Bioware' look to her

Shes from mortal kombat. Most western devs cant stop making unanny faces

It's actually one of the women from the new Mortal Kombat. The models were notable for being almost universally worse than the ones from the game immediately preceding it.

stop answering yourself faggot

Attached: 1561878433323.png (694x729, 622K)

Yes. Or dumb and lazy. The idea of building a pc can sound overwhelming

last gen consoles and cheap laptops are poorfag fodder these days

Yes and no
Low spec Pcfags can be the poorest people on the planet because piracy

Wow you are paranoid

Attached: JPEG_20190622_120347.png (689x594, 348K)

Yes.
PC automatically comes with job opportunities.
Consoles don't.

>The models were notable for being almost universally worse than the ones from the game immediately preceding it.
have you played mkx ?

Is PC for game cucks, that have to wait for their big brother to finish the game before having their turn?

consoles are getting annoying with updating shit and not enough storage but they're still convenient. Sony has a good lineup and can be found cheap bundled with a game, Xbox has 4k player, more power and if you don't care about s0ny, your not really missing out on much. But overall i'd say, it's much better to drop a few more hundred $$ for a mid tier pc rig, if you have the budget

Attached: 1562791886890.jpg (181x236, 6K)

I know a couple of poorfag NEETs and both of them and hardcore master race cultists.
I guess it's because piracy.

Attached: 1363177727334.gif (308x336, 2.7M)

Console = Scooter
PC = Car

No because consolefags actually pay for their games

Yep, a car that no gas stations have gas for, so you can't actually drive it.

Cringe poorfag. I can imagine you in some Oliver Twist raggedy ass clothes standing in a shit stained marketplace in the middle of Somalia acting all smug because you have a piece of tech from 2010 that plays irrelevant games.

So this is the console-fags banter power? Very impressive...

Consoles are for corporate drones who worship faceless billion dollar companies and jerk off over quarterly sales reports. The majority of consolefags are phones posters and wojak shitters.

Attached: 1536333574214.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

They're convenience and comfort puts them at a price point above a nice pc. They're a luxury item for rich fags. PC is what you get first, once you go to console you're committing to buying an expensive system and all of your games and replacing the controllers when they fail.

Where do you sit on this chart, Yea Forums?

Do you play consoles or PC? Are you an autist?

Attached: chart.jpg (1229x600, 102K)

PC is for idiots and poorfags. Consoles are for gamers

The ps4 is.

Not really, they're for retards and normalfags.

We're at the point (or at least will be next gen) where graphics don't even really matter anymore so consoles are probably the way to go.
The issue is where are the games? There's barely any good games anymore.

Poorfags only have consoles
Semi-poorfags only have PC
Patricians have consoles and PC

>who don't obsess over high performance
not on this board

No. With each game costing 70€ and rarely going on good sales there is no way affiliated console is for poor fags.

They're for normies and for other people who have regular interaction with human beings irl.

>majority of console games are shooters
>analog aiming

Cope and play on your irrelevant platform if it still can

Post her gory deaths

Video games are a poorfag's hobby
>I don't have the cash to go anywhere or do anything, and I don't get my allowance till next month, so I need to make sure I buy something I can play safely in my room for 100,000 hours that costs less than 5 bucks

consoles are for poor people and small children

The only consoles worth buying are portables/handhelds.

I have a nice PC but modern game design is garbage.

Are pc for richfags who don’t play games but shitpost in there shitty samsung bomb phone?

Nowadays they are for normalfags and poor people. Just look at all the exclusives.

My SSD alone costs half as much as a console so yes.

Attached: sp.jpg (614x404, 108K)